Most of the women in suburbs are taken

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Most of the women in suburbs are taken

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Yesterday, I was invited by one of my good female friends to a dinner social at the Baptist church in White Rock, which is a suburb of Los Alamos. White Rock is exactly what Winston says about the social life in America. People don't know their neighbors, and they're all in their own bubble. It's definitely lonely and isolating in White Rock as it's your typical American suburb. And here's another thing I observed at the social. Not only most of the people were socializing just in their cliques (I did meet a few new people there), but all of the women I saw had rings. I listened to the podcast with Steve Hoca and Steve R., and Steve R. is right on the money about most of the women in suburbs already being taken. And I can also say the same thing about small towns. I went to Española for a Super Bowl party, and it was at a church. And I noticed all the women had boyfriends/husbands, and it was also very cliquish. So I wasn't there for very long and went back to Los Alamos.

In the suburbs and in small towns, every woman you see is either taken, fat/unattractive, stuck up, or too young. And it's in fact a combination of all of these.

In fact, when I told my sister that almost every girl I see in Los Alamos is taken, she either says I'm not looking in the right places or that I haven't talked to single women. She tells me there are a lot of single women in Los Alamos, and that's an outright lie. If there were a lot of single women in Los Alamos, they would all be single moms, and we all know how single moms are a BIG turn-off for guys because of how much drama they cause.
Last edited by MattHanson1990 on March 30th, 2017, 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: Most of the women in suburbs and small towns are taken

Post by S_Parc »

Yes, most decent women in America, are taken.

Had I not met my GF back in college, chances are, we wouldn't be together today and I be in a MGTOW mode. By being a lesbian, she'd experienced much of the drama that us guys have experienced, during all of these years with crazy AWs. And thus, she's on my side.

Afterwards, she'd ditched women to be with her best friend from school, which is me.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Last edited by MattHanson1990 on March 30th, 2017, 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Yes, most decent women in America, are taken.

Had I not met my GF back in college, chances are, we wouldn't be together today and I be in a MGTOW mode. By being a lesbian, she'd experienced much of the drama that us guys have experienced, during all of these years with crazy AWs. And thus, she's on my side.

Afterwards, she'd ditched women to be with her best friend from school, which is me.
Not only all the decent girls in America are taken, but even fat and unattractive ones are also taken. So many of these frustrated lonely men are so desperate they'll just settle for any girl, and then there are guys who can't get any girl, even the unattractive ones. It's not just the women acting stuck up and having these unrealistically high standards, but there are not enough women to go around in the States. It's that simple. If all the girls stateside were taken, then there's a large number of single guys left over.
There are actually a lot of women who simply don't date. And thus, they may be supposedly available but would rather be with their cats over saying 'yes', to a guy asking her out.

This is part of the reason why it appears that there aren't women around. Many of these women simply do not like to spend time with men.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Last edited by MattHanson1990 on March 30th, 2017, 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

MattHanson1990 wrote:There's also a large influx of male immigrants, and there are 105 males born for every 100 females.
Here's one issue, 95 out of 105 males will pursue women. On the flip side, only 75 out of those 100 women will even give a guy the time of the day. That 25% will either become bisexual or simply choose to not spend time with men. Thus, the real skew comes from women's behavior.

AB discussion thread

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

S_Parc wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:There's also a large influx of male immigrants, and there are 105 males born for every 100 females.
Here's one issue, 95 out of 105 males will pursue women. On the flip side, only 75 out of those 100 women will even give a guy the time of the day. That 25% will either become bisexual or simply choose to not spend time with men. Thus, the real skew comes from women's behavior.
As far as singles, there's 120 single men for every 100 single women on average in the US. The worst city regarding the ratio is Seattle, where there's 130 single men to 100 single women.

I heard an NPR podcast about the shortage of women in Generation X, and the woman speaking claimed that the reason the ratio of single men to single women got so skewed was that the baby boomer men who got divorced would snatch up a lot of the Gen-X women, making it difficult for Gen-X men.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MattHanson1990 wrote:As far as singles, there's 120 single men for every 100 single women on average in the US. The worst city regarding the ratio is Seattle, where there's 130 single men to 100 single women.
MattHanson1990 wrote:Not only all the decent girls in America are taken, but even fat and unattractive ones are also taken. So many of these frustrated lonely men are so desperate they'll just settle for any girl, and then there are guys who can't get any girl, even the unattractive ones. It's not just the women acting stuck up and having these unrealistically high standards, but there are not enough women to go around in the States. It's that simple. If all the girls stateside were taken, then there's a large number of single guys left over.
Yes it is true, in America there are FAR more single men than single women. I just saw a statistic that said Denver (also called Menver because of the high ratio of single men) has 121 single men for every 100 single women! I am glad I don't live there but in reality every city in America has more single men than single women.

Now it's just the opposite in Russia, where there are 10 million more single women than single men! Also in Ukraine, there are 3.5 million more single women than single men! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »