Newbie!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
DatelessDude87
Freshman Poster

Newbie!

Post by DatelessDude87 »

Hi everyone! :D

I'm new to the forums and I like the things Winston's website has to say. I'm an American male, I have lived in this country all of my life and find it culturally dead and boring. I come from a great family who has encouraged me to be myself and outgoing and social with others (which is hard when most people are stand-offish and distant :( ). I hope to make some foreign friends through this website and am interested in hearing of life in different cultures, so please feel free to message me and talk to me! :D
Last edited by DatelessDude87 on May 10th, 2010, 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome DatelessDude,

Glad you could join us. Which site referred you here?

I'm guessing from your screen name, that you don't get that many dates? hahaha. Just kidding. Sorry I couldn't resist <g>.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
DatelessDude87
Freshman Poster

Post by DatelessDude87 »

Winston wrote:Welcome DatelessDude,

Glad you could join us. Which site referred you here?

I'm guessing from your screen name, that you don't get that many dates? hahaha. Just kidding. Sorry I couldn't resist <g>.
My screen name is a lament that there is no decent American woman to settle down with and have a true relationship with! lol :lol: I'm judged by my looks, if I'm not physically desirable, women won't date me.......despite the fact that I'm outgoing, friendly, sociable, and respectful. :(

Truthfully I just stumbled onto the website, I googled "American women suck" and I found your happier abroad website. Hopefully I can meet some friendly, cultured, and respectful people here as America is quickly spiraling into the crapper.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome DatelessDude87! You will find our discussion forum interesting and informative. Yes, American women are standoffish and unfriendly and it seems like no matter what part of the country you live in, the women are pretty much the same!

I hate the bar scene but I may have to go back to doing that if I want to meet any women here in the US. No, I don't expect to find the woman of my dreams at a bar or club but I am not looking for Miss Right, I am looking for Miss Right Now! lol :lol:
DatelessDude87
Freshman Poster

Post by DatelessDude87 »

jamesbond wrote:Welcome datelessdude87! You will find our discussion forum interesting and informative. Yes, American women are standoffish and unfriendly and it seems like no matter what part of the country you live in, the women are pretty much the same! I hate the bar scene but I may have to go back to doing that if I want to meet any women here in the US. No, I don't expect to find the woman of my dreams at a bar or club but I am not looking for Miss Right, I am looking for Miss Right Now! lol :lol:
I admit that I don't have the body of Mr. Universe, but I'm also not the ugliest person in the world. I am friendly and sociable by nature, and that has gotten me nowhere with women in this country. Its sad that respect, supportiveness, and civility isn't cool to them. I'm not going to lose my morals or change who I am just to get myself laid, I want a woman who accepts me for me, flaws and all. Someday (as soon as I have the money saved up) I'm taking advantage of my passport and going abroad.......if the women abroad are truly classy and elegant as many here say they are, maybe I'll meet my future wife! You should go abroad for a woman jamesbond, don't waste your time and money at bars. :)