If There’s A Mess, She’s Probably A Whore

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

If There’s A Mess, She’s Probably A Whore

Post by Taco »

Whores don't cook and clean.

If There’s A Mess On Her Floor, Then She’s Probably A Whore
http://www.returnofkings.com/55097/if-t ... ly-a-whore

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: If There’s A Mess, She’s Probably A Whore

Post by Johnny1975 »

That's why you should always check the background in women's dating profiles. I scrutinize everything. The background, their friends, the location, everything. if even one of her friends looks trashy / has a tattoo, it's not a good sign.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Johnny1975 wrote:That's why you should always check the background in women's dating profiles. I scrutinize everything. The background, their friends, the location, everything. if even one of her friends looks trashy / has a tattoo, it's not a good sign.
All you have to do is ask her if she likes cooking, sewing, cleaning etc... Most women hate it.

There seems to be a direct correlation between time spent doing housework and the whorification of western countries. No wonder I married an Asian woman.

Nothung
Freshman Poster

Post by Nothung »

I don't believe that chart. Average in the US is 2 hours a day for women and an hour and 20 minutes for men? Are these people running an orphanage or something? Are they counting the time the dishwasher takes to run? I can let the dishes pile up for a week and it still only takes me a half an hour to load them in the dishwasher, and then I'm playing Xbox while it runs. Same for laundry, which used to be almost a part time job, but now washers and dryers make it easy. I can sweep and mop a floor in 45 minutes, and I'm only doing that once every few weeks. (Spot cleaning for the win!) With the right supplies (which aren't expensive), I can clean a bathroom to a shine in half an hour, and again I can't figure doing that more than once a week, and only then if you're a total slob. Vacuuming? Taking out the trash? Clutter in the living room? All easy. The only things I can think of are that they're including cooking and/or child care. Cooking is not exactly fair, since that can be as much of a time sink as you want, and also is so highly dependent on what type of food is being made. Child care is so context dependent as to make the chart useless. Do they include helicopter parents taking Johnny and Suzie to soccer, piano, tutoring, therapy, and the doctor for more meds? Could be very misleading...

Which makes me think: maybe that's the point! After all, if they lump enough things into a catch all category (and exclude others- perhaps yard work or auto care?), they can paint any picture they want, and make it fit their preferred narrative.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

This is true even in the Philippines. My wife is always complaining her 19 yr old daughters room not being clean. Yes, she has "issues".
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I don't think there is correlation between taking care of your room and being a whore. I seen girls who are neat but big time sluts..but they were also neat freaks. And I seen girls who can't cook but are way conservative regarding sex...
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Taco wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:That's why you should always check the background in women's dating profiles. I scrutinize everything. The background, their friends, the location, everything. if even one of her friends looks trashy / has a tattoo, it's not a good sign.
All you have to do is ask her if she likes cooking, sewing, cleaning etc... Most women hate it.

There seems to be a direct correlation between time spent doing housework and the whorification of western countries. No wonder I married an Asian woman.

I knew there was a reason I've always been attracted to Mexican women.