warm climates in the US?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

warm climates in the US?

Post by hamdizzel »

has anyone been in San Antino Texas? or any warm climates in the US
i tend to think weather has alot to do with mood.
how are the woman in warmer places in America? people friendly?
before i leave the US just wanna make sure that there are no
places that are good enough for me.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: warm climates in the US?

Post by jamesbond »

hamdizzel wrote:has anyone been in San Antino Texas? or any warm climates in the US
Good question hamdizzel, I read numerous articles stating that climates that are warm and have lot's of sunshine, the people tend to be friendlier and more relaxed. However, in some places this may not be the case (like in southern California, where even though the weather is perfect, the people tend to be assholes).

I am sure we have all heard of "southern hospitality" but what does that mean exactly? Does it mean the people are more open and friendly, or just more polite and not really friendly at all. I have traveled to 32 states so far and to be honest, I really don't see much of a difference in the people from one area to another, HOWEVER, in small towns, the people are always more open and friendly than they are in big cities.

I have traveled to Oklahoma recently and I did find the people to be friendly and polite. This was also the case in North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee and Kentucky. Texas is also supposed to have people who are open and friendly. You can forget the pacific northwest and the northeastern states, the people there are NOT friendly at all! Maybe you could travel to various states and see for yourself how the people are.
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

Post by hamdizzel »

yes i know i live the pacific northwest the ultimate dung heap of the USA
probably the whole world to be honest with you never in my life
have i seen so many unattractive woman the good looking girls
usually already have a boyfriend or are married or worse "they want to be alone"
not to mention just the people in general everyone here looks scared of eachother
put it this way the only people i see are fat people and elderly people
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: warm climates in the US?

Post by momopi »

hamdizzel wrote:has anyone been in San Antino Texas? or any warm climates in the US

I lived in TX for short period when I was young, and visited San Antonio TX several times in the past few years. If you visit San Antonio, don't forget to eat at Rudy's BBQ, it's near Sea World on the west side of town.

So, if you go and visit the Alamo, Riverwalk, and... hmf, what else is there? LoL.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I've lived all over the U.S., chasing women at every stop, and I'd say no, women in the sun belt are no more agreeable than anywhere else in the country. They tend to be either lowlifes or evangelical Christians. Among the latter, you can find a degree of demureness and sweetness -- I think that movement is fundamentally a misguided effort to return to an era of 40+ years ago when relations between the sexes in this country were much better -- but you have to speak the language. You know, talk about your born again experience, your walk with your savior, etc., and put your brain in deep freeze. I don't mean to disparage Christianity, just the evangelical/fundamentalist form of it. The rising popularity of that movement over the past 40 years is a revolt against and withdrawal from a mainstream American culture that became dysfunctional, and has added substantially to the divisiveness and cliquishness of American life.

So save yourself a trip south if you're trying to find American women who disprove the thesis of this site. And if you want a special experience of the American female nightmare writ large, come on down here to the Big Easy. New Orleans women take the obesity, bitchiness, unapproachabilty and cliquishness, and square it. And they all have these extraordinarily annoying shrieking voices that pierce the air and break any nearby glass -- like Edith Bunker, but with a really hard edge. (Am I dating myself with Edith? Watch reruns of All in the Family). New Orleans women are a breed of their own, and decidedly different from Bible Belt women, but I can't recommend either. Speaking generally, of course. There are always exceptions, but trying to find helpful generalizations is what this site does.

And remember too about the American sunbelt -- most construction is of the post-WWII single-use zoning template, which means that this region consists about 100 percent of the godforesaken suburban sprawl that destroys community cohesiveness. No, you won't find things any better down here.