Winston in China! Updates and Photos

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Post by Winston »

I'm better now. I'm at train station now waiting for train to Guangzhou.

It was a lot of trouble buying the ticket. The machine said all the tickets were sold out. Yet everyone was buying the ticket. Very strange. I kept asking everyone around what the f**k was going on. I had to go to the counter to buy it successfully. It seems that only the seatless tickets were sold out so the whole train was marked sold out on the ticket computer. Stupid. Wtf kind of logic is that?

Why does the ticket machine say that all seats are sold out if they aren't? Wtf? And how come that didn't confuse anyone but me?

How come nonsensical twilight zone shit like this only happens to me and often happens to me?!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

You should ask guys who are getting easy lay in China and figure out what your doing wrong? You mentioned ethan is getting laid but his younger and taller and maybe it's that . His looks helps. In that case you just have to improve your looks . You said your eating better and losing weight. So that might help. Not sure how fashionable you dress but if your short and not as good looking as the next guy the way you dress helps. And I think in China for the young crowd they go for that metrosexual looks. Just look at the boy bands.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

Winston wrote:I'm better now. I'm at train station now waiting for train to Guangzhou.

It was a lot of trouble buying the ticket. The machine said all the tickets were sold out. Yet everyone was buying the ticket. Very strange. I kept asking everyone around what the f**k was going on. I had to go to the counter to buy it successfully. It seems that only the seatless tickets were sold out so the whole train was marked sold out on the ticket computer. Stupid. Wtf kind of logic is that?

Why does the ticket machine say that all seats are sold out if they aren't? Wtf? And how come that didn't confuse anyone but me?

How come nonsensical twilight zone shit like this only happens to me and often happens to me?!
You need to make changes in your life. Murphy's law is karma or God's way of saying that you need to make changes in your life. You need to have different priorities in your life. (btw there's also a bus to GZ, and getting train tickets is ALWAYS difficult in Mainland, there's just too many people)

You need to start looking deep within. If one keeps trying to do the same thing over and over with disastrous results or expecting different results then that is insanity.

You are back in Asia again. Hopefully this time you will take to time to find yourself and not make it another ho-fest.

You have said yourself, in Asia, lots of dorky, not so cool guys still get great women. Do things right and success will follow. Make this adventure your last one.

Oh and yeah, get some decent clothing, grow your hair out and visit a martial arts camp or muay thai camp and get in shape, visit a monastery, go climb some mountains, go to India, Tibet or Nepal. Ride a yak in western China. Come back with a beard and long hair and newly "enlightened".
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

You're lucky you could use the machines, without an ID card I had to show my passport at the ticket office. It's a bit creepy THEM knowing where you're going, but I understand they do it to stop touts buying up all the tickets for every train then selling them on the black market.

I've been talking to more Chinese girls here, see you can find Asian girls AND live in a brilliant city with amazing food, cheap accommodation and blue skies pretty much guaranteed. I haven't met them IRL yet, because Chinese people are way to busy to do stuff like that lol.

I also met a girl from somewhere else today, and now I think I should go to her country. The only trouble is I don't know where she's from. I'll try to do some investigation. It's possible she is of mixed parentage as a lot of Spanish dudes seem to have got themselves brides from exotic South American countries.

Should we all just give up on Asia and go to live in Colombia or something? Maybe there would be safety in numbers.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

I had to return to Shenzhen the same day and could not stay in Guangzhou. It was a total nightmare. The hotel I booked didn't have an address. I called them and the lady doesn't know the address or the nearest metro station. When she found it and gave me the English name, it didn't even exist on the map! She didn't even know the name of her own hotel in English! She was stupider than a Filipino. And ctrip mobile site had no address or map icon either. I've never seen such imbeciles in my life. Note even in philippines. Jesus Christ. This must be a fricking joke right? No one is that stupid. Is the universe making things difficult for me on purpose? Or am I on the Truman show?

I couldnt even find a place to eat until night time because there were only two crummy fast food chains at the station and the restaurants nearby didn't have anything vegetarian and had less options than Shenzhen. Jesus fricking Christ. It's like the whole universe has ganged up to make my life difficult. What the f**k is God doing?!

All the hotels near train station wanted 400 rmb at least because some stupid canton fair is happening this week. And all the cheap hotels online were in obscure places I couldn't find and had no subway station near. Or if they did then the maps on agoda would not show the name of the metro station. Wtf? By taxi wouldve taken 1 hour 30 min to get to. Too much f***ing trouble.

I also could not withdraw money from ATM. There were only crummy China postal bank ATMs at the Guangzhou train station and they only took chinese atm cards. My American atm cards kept getting declined. My hands were tied. I couldn't do anything. I had just enough cash to get back to Shenzhen.

I've never seen a huge city that was so USER UNFRIENDLY. I've never seen a big city that was so inconvenient to do anything. No conveniences around the main train station! Wtf? It was not worth the hassle to deal with.

Furthermore the metro station below looked like it had thousands of people that wanted to run over you. It wasn't a pleasant sight at all and I didn't feel enthused about getting lost in a new metro system where you could get trampled.

Over 100 things went wrong today. Too many to list. I've never seen that many things go wrong in one day. Murphys law must have really had it in for me today. f***ing bastard.

It looks like God or destiny didn't want me to go to Guangzhou. Why can't God let me control my own destiny like Americans believe?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:Winston,

You should ask guys who are getting easy lay in China and figure out what your doing wrong? You mentioned ethan is getting laid but his younger and taller and maybe it's that . His looks helps. In that case you just have to improve your looks . You said your eating better and losing weight. So that might help. Not sure how fashionable you dress but if your short and not as good looking as the next guy the way you dress helps. And I think in China for the young crowd they go for that metrosexual looks. Just look at the boy bands.
They're not doing anything. Ethan said if the girl likes you she makes it easy for you. All you do is go with the flow. I'm not doing anything wrong. There's no formula to getting laid. Some guys are unlucky and put out a vibe and look that tells women that they aren't worthy to pass on their genes.

Every expat who tells me that everyone is getting laid tells me that it's easy and it just happens after you give her some alcohol. However every girl I go out with refuses to drink. They want to be clean and platonic around me. Not sexual or loose. They only drink with a group of friends. But not with me.

I've gone out with sluts before in America who sleep with every guy but not with me. And I've known women for years who always tell me they are not ready for sex and are not easy, even though I've known them for years.

When it comes to sex everything is against me. Some people really are like Charlie Brown and cursed with bad luck.

How come every guy can get laid the normal way but me?

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

For real!? It's that bad. I knew an over weight Korean American guy who I met in Korea. He was maybe 5'8 and fatter than you. But he was able to get laid. What I notice about him is that he use humor and made the girl feel comfortable. I also met a tall white guy in Korea. He was decent looking he had no trouble getting girls to look at him but he had hard time getting laid only because he was sooo shy and awkward around women.

I never met you so I don't know how your act around women . If all Ethan is saying is if a girl likes him and that's it ..either his really good looking and has the looks that Chinese girls go for or his super charismatic and it works wonders. I think if anything his probably a good looking guys. Usually for good looking guys they do have it easier. For guys that are not too good looking they have to work harder. Again I don't know how you act around girls.

From reading your post at least in CHina it seems like your getting dates and approaching girls with some success. Unless of course many of these are flaky (which does happen) so I guess your not getting sex out of it. Usually if a girl gives her number and dates you that typical means she likes you and it can lead to sex depending upon how comfortable and close you guys get. If not somewhere inbetween is mess up . if she didn't like you from the begining she would of flaky out from the beginning.

So Winston if your getting dates in China that means to me that girls are giving you a chance but inbetween your not getting closer or she flakes out on you. Your doing something wrong in between . That I don't know.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

I think winston needs to learn how to make p***y wet, be more aggressive, bold with your intentions, dont be low energy guy who is too friendly, they look for hard dick that will rip their snatch apart.

U need some pua, some guys just have it in them, other need to improve.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Banano wrote:I think winston needs to learn how to make p***y wet, be more aggressive, bold with your intentions, dont be low energy guy who is too friendly, they look for hard dick that will rip their snatch apart.

U need some pua, some guys just have it in them, other need to improve.
Bottom line.

+1.

PS to Winston: EAT SOME MEAT. BLOODY RARE. LIVER, EVEN. GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR INNER CAVEMAN. BE ENTERTAINING. STOP ASKING QUESTIONS. ENTERTAIN PEOPLE. BUY A SELFIE STICK OR A GO PRO OR WHATEVER. START DOING VIDEOS. START A VIDEO CHANNEL JUST FOR THIS TRIP. AND BE ENTERTAINING. KEEP THE ICHING BUT LOSE THE DEEP THINKING PHILISOPHICAL INQUIRY. STOP DATING AND APPROACHING. DO KARIOKE. MAKE FRIENDS. DEVELOP A FOLLOWING ON YOUR PERSONAL FACEBOOK, NOT HAPPIERABROAD. AND YOUR PERSONAL VIDEO YOUTUBE CHANNEL, FOR YOUR TRAVEL VIDEOS. BE ENTERTAINING. BE THE EMCEE.

AND JESUS CHRIST DO NOT DATE OR MOVE IN WITH THE GIRL YOU FEEL IS HOMELY AND JUST BARELY DO-ABLE. IF YOU DO, GOD WILL f**k YOU, PLUS I WILL f**k YOU. YOU DO NOT HAVE A PASS TO WRECK OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES, OR YOUR OWN EITHER.

LET GO OF THE f***ing SEX TILL YOU ARE IN A PLACE AND A ROLE WHEREIN YOU RECEIVE AFFIRMATION AND ACCEPTANCE.

OK done yelling for the moment.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Hee hee, Winston's China trip is more crazy than mine.

There are toilets in Guangzhou East station. If you went to Guangzhou and not Guangzhou East then that's just crazy. Whether you'd want to use the toilets is another matter, but try living in Barcelona, there is one public toilet in the entire city.

There are millions of hotels in Guangzhou, although they might be busy if it's Canton Fair fortnight. But hotels in Baiyun or other districts would be OK. Why not look for a flat share and stay in Tianhe or somewhere for a couple of months?

And yes, Guangzhou is a shock if you've only been to places like Shenzhen. Even the girl I met from Sz thought Gz was too crowded.

As to getting laid, well it's not that hard there. Chinese girls will readily go to your hotel room, then you just got to make your move. Sometimes they'll even do it for you. When they start making cockblocking lame "excuses" (got to work tomorrow etc. etc.) is your time to move in.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

If winston cant get laid in china it means nobody is gettin laid and white expats are full of shit. FACT.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

xiongmao wrote:Hee hee, Winston's China trip is more crazy than mine.

There are toilets in Guangzhou East station. If you went to Guangzhou and not Guangzhou East then that's just crazy. Whether you'd want to use the toilets is another matter, but try living in Barcelona, there is one public toilet in the entire city.

There are millions of hotels in Guangzhou, although they might be busy if it's Canton Fair fortnight. But hotels in Baiyun or other districts would be OK. Why not look for a flat share and stay in Tianhe or somewhere for a couple of months?

And yes, Guangzhou is a shock if you've only been to places like Shenzhen. Even the girl I met from Sz thought Gz was too crowded.

As to getting laid, well it's not that hard there. Chinese girls will readily go to your hotel room, then you just got to make your move. Sometimes they'll even do it for you. When they start making cockblocking lame "excuses" (got to work tomorrow etc. etc.) is your time to move in.
That doesn't address the problem. I've gotten women to go to my room. Doesn't mean they will have sex. If I put the moves on them, they will push my hand away. So basically:

- If I touch them and get physically closer and intimate, they will push me away.
- If I try to give them alcohol or wine, they will say they don't drink and prefer to remain clean.
- If I ask them to sleep with me they will say "I am not an easy girl" or "I am not ready for that yet" or "I do not move that fast".

So what's the solution? To rape them? How is it that other guys just have sex with them without all the above obstacles?

You have not addressed any of this. It is not as easy as taking them to your room and having sex. At least not for me.

In contrast, Ethan's girls:

- Are younger and hotter and better looking.
- Have sex with him even though he doesn't use any PUA or seduction. He just has sex with them.
- Do not ask him to buy a house, in fact they say buying a house is a waste of money, better to rent a place.

But my dates:

- Are older and less attractive and barely doable.
- Make excuses not to have sex and avoid sex with me.
- Drop hints about why I should buy a house.

Why the huge difference? Why is God so cruel and mean to me?

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
How is it that other guys just have sex with them without all the above obstacles?

You have not addressed any of this. It is not as easy as taking them to your room and having sex. At least not for me.

...Why the huge difference? Why is God so cruel and mean to me?

BE ENTERTAINING. STOP ASKING QUESTIONS. ENTERTAIN PEOPLE. BUY A SELFIE STICK OR A GO PRO OR WHATEVER. START DOING VIDEOS. START A VIDEO CHANNEL JUST FOR THIS TRIP. AND BE ENTERTAINING. KEEP THE ICHING BUT LOSE THE DEEP THINKING PHILISOPHICAL INQUIRY. STOP DATING AND APPROACHING. DO KARIOKE. MAKE FRIENDS.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."