Happiest countries in the world ranking list

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Happiest countries in the world ranking list

Post by Winston »

The US is ranked near the bottom.

http://agencyscams.com/Divorce.html

Who Are The Happiest People on Earth?

A 2006 survey, by some organization with extra money to waste and a lot of time on their hands, ranked which nations are the happiest.
I have the full list right here. Why did I post the WHOLE list? Read to the end, you will see why.
(I love it when things like this basically validate the things that I post on my site.)

Vanuatu
Colombia
Costa Rica
Dominica
Panama
Cuba
Honduras
Guatemala
El Salvador
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Saint Lucia
Vietnam
Bhutan
Samoa (Western)
Sri Lanka
Antigua and Barbuda
Philippines
Nicaragua
Kyrgyzstan
Solomon Islands
Tunisia
Sao Tome and Principe
Indonesia
Tonga
Tajikistan
Venezuela
Dominican Republic
Guyana
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Seychelles
China
Thailand
Peru
Suriname
Yemen
Fiji
Morocco
Mexico
Maldives
Malta
Bangladesh
Comoros
Barbados
Malaysia
Palestine
Cape Verde
Argentina
Timor-Leste
Belize
Trinidad and Tobago
Chile
Paraguay
Jamaica
Nepal
Mauritius
Mongolia
Uruguay
Ecuador
Uzbekistan
Grenada
Austria
India
Brazil
Iceland
Switzerland
Italy
Iran
Ghana
Bolivia
Netherlands
Madagascar
Cyprus
Algeria
Luxembourg
Bahamas
Papua New Guinea
Burma
Belgium
Slovenia
Oman
Germany
Croatia
Lebanon
Taiwan
Haiti
Syria
Spain
Hong Kong
Saudi Arabia
Gambia
Cambodia
Albania
Jordan
New Zealand
Japan
Congo
Egypt
Turkey
Denmark
Brunei Darussalam
Georgia
Korea
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Senegal
Azerbaijan
Gabon
Libya
United Kingdom
Laos
Benin
Canada
Pakistan
Ireland
Poland
Norway
Macedonia
Israel
Namibia
Sweden
Romania
Hungary
Guinea
Finland
Mauritania
Kazakhstan
Togo
Kenya
Czech Republic
France
Armenia
Singapore
Slovakia
Greece
Tanzania
Guinea-Bissau
Portugal
Eritrea
Bahrain
Australia
Mali
Mozambique
Cameroon
Djibouti
Ethiopia
Bulgaria
Nigeria
Moldova
Burkina Faso
Lithuania
United States of America
Cote d'Ivoire
Rwanda
Sierra Leone
United Arab Emirates
Angola
South Africa
Sudan
Uganda
Kuwait
Latvia
Niger
Malawi
Zambia
Central African Republic
Belarus
Qatar
Botswana
Chad
Turkmenistan
Equatorial Guinea
Lesotho
Russia
Estonia
Ukraine
Congo, Dem Rep of the
Burundi
Swaziland
Zimbabwe
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

Post by hamdizzel »

i would put Ethiopia near the top they are a happy bunch over there despite the poor conditions
they value family and friends great place to live
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

The top 20 countries are mainly in the Caribbean and South America. I wonder what criteria they used in the study, to determine "happy". For some people "happy" means lots of money, for others lots of sex, for others lots of drugs, for other....you get the picture.
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

poor but happy

Post by Montanaland »

I saw cnn's version/list of happy countries a few years back and I remember Guatamala being #1 or #2. Latin Am countries put family pretty high on the list and they never have to shovel much snow. Just last night I was watching pbs world and they were doing a story about the pop of Guatamalans that were in Iowa working at a meat plant for 7 dollars an hour. Once the plant closed and they were deported..it was back to digging holes and very back breaking work @10 bucks an month in C. America. Talk about a cheap and poor country!
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

I thought these happiness lists had originally came out as saying norway, sweden and finland (the feminist utopias of the world) were the happiest?
ultraviolet
Freshman Poster

Post by ultraviolet »

Enishi wrote:I thought these happiness lists had originally came out as saying norway, sweden and finland (the feminist utopias of the world) were the happiest?
That would be if you included Anglo Women and Manginas into the numbers.

I live in an Anglo country and I have to tell you, for a woman in an Anglo country, it must literally be a paradise; all the laws in your favor, monopoly on p***y so all the Manginas worship you and trip over themselves just even for the possibility that you would give them a glimpse of their magic p***y, all the marketing is catered to you and your needs, and you always get the benefit of the doubt over a man, privileges without responsibility. Yes, an Anglo country must literally be heaven on earth for an Anglo woman.

Not so for men, which is why we're on a forum like this and looking for greener pastures.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

ultraviolet wrote:
Enishi wrote:I thought these happiness lists had originally came out as saying norway, sweden and finland (the feminist utopias of the world) were the happiest?
That would be if you included Anglo Women and Manginas into the numbers.

I live in an Anglo country and I have to tell you, for a woman in an Anglo country, it must literally be a paradise; all the laws in your favor, monopoly on p***y so all the Manginas worship you and trip over themselves just even for the possibility that you would give them a glimpse of their magic p***y, all the marketing is catered to you and your needs, and you always get the benefit of the doubt over a man, privileges without responsibility. Yes, an Anglo country must literally be heaven on earth for an Anglo woman.

Not so for men, which is why we're on a forum like this and looking for greener pastures.
are u a man or a woman ?
hello
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

My boyfriend is Colombian and says the list is bullshit if it's meant to be the 2nd happiest country.

He loves his country but out of duty and familiarity rather than it being a good place to live. He says there's no quality of life there at all and everyone in it is trying to get out. He only came out of it to see the world and now doesn't want to return.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

When my ex wife goes to Colombia, she says she can't wait to get back to the US. I didn't see Philippines on the list.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

BellaRuth wrote:My boyfriend is Colombian and says the list is bullshit if it's meant to be the 2nd happiest country.

He loves his country but out of duty and familiarity rather than it being a good place to live. He says there's no quality of life there at all and everyone in it is trying to get out. He only came out of it to see the world and now doesn't want to return.
I wonder what sources they use to back these claims. Are there polls? surveys? What strata of the population has been questioned and how many? There must be a huge variance in answers from person to person and then there should be some " average". How is it calculated?

I do respect your BF's feelings on the matter and I realize that there are countries with many urgent problems whose citizens want to "leave" . But leave for where? And how happy are they when they finally arrive into the place that they left for? Where they are now foreigners. As years go by?
Some are, some aren't.

Would they want to leave their country if it did not have some unfortunate violent problem to begin with? I bet most would not. Also, many people want to leave but many do want to go back when things quiet down or when they have more money. And many people do not want to leave if they have money and there is no war or discrimination. Except on vacation.

My point is that most people would rather stay put in the place that they are used to. That is the motherland. If it had all the opportunities and none of the dangers, who would want to go? There is no place like home.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ultraviolet wrote:I live in an Anglo country and I have to tell you, for a woman in an Anglo country, it must literally be a paradise; all the laws in your favor, monopoly on p***y so all the Manginas worship you and trip over themselves just even for the possibility that you would give them a glimpse of their magic p***y, all the marketing is catered to you and your needs, and you always get the benefit of the doubt over a man, privileges without responsibility. Yes, an Anglo country must literally be heaven on earth for an Anglo woman.
Your right! Anglo countries are heaven on earth for women! Where else can women live and get to have the laws in their favor! Let's see, in America when 2 people get divorced, the woman get's 50% of her ex-husbands net worth, child support and possibly alimony!

Also in the USA, sexual harassment includes things like, telling a male co-worker an off-color joke, a female co-worker hears it and reports you to the human resource department! This can lead to being fired, even though you didn't tell the joke to your female co-worker, only your male co-worker.

Another dandy law in the US is affirmative action. If a man and a woman both apply for the same job, if the company needs to fulfill their "quotas" for hiring a certain amount of women at their company, the woman will get the job over the man even if the man is more qualified for the job! :shock:

Here's a great one, in the US, rape can mean, a woman has a one-night stand with a guy. However, after 2 weeks she get's mad that the guy never called her, she then can call the police and say "I was raped by this guy 2 weeks ago, I didn't report it right away because I was too afraid to but I want to report it now." The police can now charge the man with rape (in the US, a man is presumed guility if a woman says she was raped by him, even though he may be innocent).

Isn't it great living in a country where the laws are against men and skewed in a woman's favor? Isn't it great to live in country where men are presumed guility? Oh, let's not forget how FRIENDLY women in anglo countries are! :D Just try striking up a conversation with a woman in a bookstore or grocery store and see what kind of reaction you get from her!
jfk
Freshman Poster

Post by jfk »

jajjajaj,, thats the most crazy list i've ever seen in my life,, i am from Colombia and i dont want to go back to that shit hole,, and who tells that in salvador, cuba or Honduras the people are happy.... you can get kill just for your cellphone or your shoes.. the positive side is that if you go there and live there for a while, you will appreciate things that you never appreciated before..like a cancer survivor.... i will go for Costarica, Chile and Brazil.. (if you like latin girls of course)
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

jfk wrote:jajjajaj,, thats the most crazy list i've ever seen in my life,, i am from Colombia and i dont want to go back to that shit hole,, and who tells that in salvador, cuba or Honduras the people are happy.... you can get kill just for your cellphone or your shoes.. the positive side is that if you go there and live there for a while, you will appreciate things that you never appreciated before..like a cancer survivor.... i will go for Costarica, Chile and Brazil.. (if you like latin girls of course)
Lamento disentir, pana pero I feel that Chile es la caga de mierda de suramerica. Yes, it has the best economy in Spanish part of S. America (Brazil has the best of SurAmerica altogether even though it's not in the Spanish part of S. America even though it's a Latin American country that speaks Portuguese.).

Chilean women are mad fugly. Have you even seen the mistresses of the miners a couple of days ago on the news?!? Faltan buenas curvas...de aspecto hunchback de notre dame looking! Just asquerosas! Yucks!

Hell, even La Paceñas of Bolivia with the Charlie Chaplin hats are more doable than the average Chilean women, and those types of Bolivian women are just as foul looking. jajajaa!

Chilean seafood is mas o menos. But their other food sucks too! Their pan is mas o menos too.
Chilean strippers are busted too. In Antofagasta, Chile, I only messed with Afro-Colombian strippers because they were the only ones that had curves.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

ladislav wrote:
BellaRuth wrote:My boyfriend is Colombian and says the list is bullshit if it's meant to be the 2nd happiest country.

I wonder what sources they use to back these claims. Are there polls? surveys? What strata of the population has been questioned and how many? There must be a huge variance in answers from person to person and then there should be some " average". How is it calculated?

I do respect your BF's feelings on the matter and I realize that there are countries with many urgent problems whose citizens want to "leave" . But leave for where? And how happy are they when they finally arrive into the place that they left for? Where they are now foreigners. As years go by?
Some are, some aren't.

Would they want to leave their country if it did not have some unfortunate violent problem to begin with? I bet most would not. Also, many people want to leave but many do want to go back when things quiet down or when they have more money. And many people do not want to leave if they have money and there is no war or discrimination. Except on vacation.

My point is that most people would rather stay put in the place that they are used to. That is the motherland. If it had all the opportunities and none of the dangers, who would want to go? There is no place like home.

One of the big problems is getting a job in Colombia. Once you have a job, you better keep it, and they have age discrimination, so if you don’t have anything after 30, then forget it. In America, my ex wife has a job, and men falling all over her to help her. She can then send money home to her mother, which is her first priority. She is independent and doesn’t have to answer to anyone. For third world women, America is a paradise. My ex only visits Colombia to see her mother. America is only hell for men. For women, it’s a paradise with all the options. Men who bring third world women to the US are better off gambling in Las Vegas.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

The Chinese seem fairly happy. They don't show it when others observe them, so you will see a group of smiling friends and if I walk by (an obvious foreigner) if they don't know me, they 'serious up' their face.

What I do is stand inside a restaurant with a large glass window and watch people walk by. Then I see them undisturbed.

Chinese, in rural China, are happy, smiling, playful, slightly goofy people, especially young people, unmarried, under 25. Even the married women can be playful.

There are, of course, some worry-warts as you will find them in all cultures.

Happier than the USA? Definitely, no question.