Women using men for money - are there any signs of that?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Women using men for money - are there any signs of that?

Post by MattHanson1990 »

So we all know that many American women just use men for their money to buy expensive things like smartphones. But I've been listening to a podcast with Winston and Ava Paige, and from what I've heard some of the poor women overseas use men for their money but not in the same way American women do. This one petite woman I'm dating in Ciudad Juarez, I feel she's somewhat using me as she as asking to borrow some money for necessities and that's it. But I'm trying to look for women of a higher quality in Juarez, in particular decent single women who don't already have kids. The petite woman's kids enjoy being around me, which says a lot about how closer-knit families are in Mexico compared to the U.S., but for beginners in the dating scene like me, I would keep my dating options and not settle right away, especially with single moms. From what Falcon told me, bars and nightclubs are not places to meet quality women no matter which country you're in. Plus I'm a religious person as well; so I'm likely going to consider meeting church girls in Mexico since they're definitely on my wavelength.

Anyways, what are the signs that a poor woman overseas is just wanting to use you for your money? Some poor women are like that but they're in the minority, contrary to what we were taught to believe.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: Women using men for money - are there any signs of that?

Post by Wolfeye »

I'd think that if she's being a pain in the ass all the time & also asking for stuff. Ran into that before- some chicks can't decide if you're a good guy or a good mark so they treat you as both, I guess.
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

You are pretty young Matt I'm not putting in doubt that this woman might be a good person but i would advice you to move from that. You are so young!!

I understood u re cristian , i ve heard cristian churches have sometimes exchange programs ?

or try to find a student exchange program?.
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Any women that asks you for too much money too soon dump her. The requests will just get larger!
thatkid1
Freshman Poster

Post by thatkid1 »

you better make her work for it, you better be getting puss
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:All women use men for money and resources - the question is how reasonable their way of doing it is. Wants money to feed the child you have together? Reasonable. Asking you for money to buy a laptop? Unreasonable. Voting for legislation that further steals from men via taxation to transfer wealth to sluts? Damnable.
Agreed.

+1

But the female mindis unable to distinguish morally between these three. One has to set boundaries with them -- like I do with Chucky the Pit Bull puppy.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

WorldTraveler wrote:Any women that asks you for too much money too soon dump her. The requests will just get larger!
Indeed.

Or at least continue. What is given once becomes expected.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

thatkid1 wrote:you better make her work for it, you better be getting puss
Reminds me of a guy I read about who got himself a gf in Asia. He told her, "when the sex stops, the money stops too."

Wise man.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Not for nothing, but I don't think that it would ALWAYS be that way. I think some women just functionally whore themselves- it's not even money as an attractant. Sometimes a bigger wallet has the same effect as a bigger rack or ass would have on a guy & it becomes something of the swing-vote. Then there's the concept of relationship of just being with each other, the money comes & goes.

In truth, the money can always wind up being worthless, getting blocked from you, getting nationalized, or that the stuff you buy doesn't get the job done the way you're looking for it to. Plus, there's the possibility of theft or other manipulation of your monetary abilities (ex: identity theft), screw-ups with your account (someone else's accidents or managerial incompetance as a factor), other people's decisions interfering with your purchases (like if a bank decides to amplify their fees or they freeze the account when you go to buy something that's more expensive than your normal purchases), criminalization of your activities (moving the money around in sufficient amounts is illegal, it gets designated as terrorism or a reason to suspect it to buy things- like enough food to last you for a while, etc...). On top of this, there just might not be anything around to have.