Falling by the way side

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Chrissays
Freshman Poster

Falling by the way side

Post by Chrissays »

America is a country to make money; not for social connection.

America also has a dating scene that favors the top 5-10% of men (looks, money etc).

How do so many Americans live fulfilling lives (the vast majority of the country), whereas people like myself and several people on this forum "fall by the way side" and decide to move overseas? Are we like trolls of America who can't find a girlfriend or wife, who can't get regular sex, who can't make good money?

Because from what I see thus far in my life, everyone else is normal and I'm the crazy outcast desperately trying to get out. Including everyone on this forum
The
Junior Poster

Re: Falling by the way side

Post by The »

Chrissays wrote:America is a country to make money; not for social connection.

America also has a dating scene that favors the top 5-10% of men (looks, money etc).

How do so many Americans live fulfilling lives (the vast majority of the country), whereas people like myself and several people on this forum "fall by the way side" and decide to move overseas? Are we like trolls of America who can't find a girlfriend or wife, who can't get regular sex, who can't make good money?

Because from what I see thus far in my life, everyone else is normal and I'm the crazy outcast desperately trying to get out. Including everyone on this forum
America is a great place to make money to live a Western lifestyle overseas, no question....Its definitely not for dating.....

How do you know that so many Americans live fulfilling lives? (in particular men).....A majority of Americans don't even live to their full potential....A lot of the emotions and behaviors you see from Americans are fake and plastic with drinking, football and cars as refuges from the outside world........The vast majority of American men live miserable existences, but you would never know it by looking at them....
“The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.”
― Henry David Thoreau, Walden
The above quote describes the modern American man to a tee....

As far as you being an outcast or a troll if you couldn't find a date in America and had to search overseas instead? Bullshit.....You actually saved yourself pain and heartache and lifetime alimony by not dating American skanks....You one of the 3-5 million lucky Americans living overseas .....You took a chance that the vast majority of men would not even think of doing....Your a contrarian, which is a good thing....

Trust me there are lot of Americans living a better lifestyle that they did in the States and have no plans on returning...Some even renounce citizenship (of course you need to gain a passport of at least equal value to the US one, particularly EU Passport).....

In conclusion....Stay overseas and visit America maybe once a year.....And keep yourself in shape by dieting, exercising and supplementing and you'll be golden...
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

America will fall. Everything you mentioned is a sign that we are near the end of the great American power.

I've noticed mysteriously that a lot of my foreign neighbors have sold their homes and went back home. I know so many people that are leaving America this summer. People are slowly waking up.

The formation of the AIIB alliance means Asia is aware that America and the US dollar is toxic. The losers will remain in America and suffer the consequences. Every person who leaves will win!

Besides, most American women and jobs do nothing but subject you to slavery. Look at how Men are treated by society. Thrown into jails over domestic abuse and backdue child support.

Workers lie on the ground in NYC demanding higher wages. There are hundreds of thousands of modern day slaves working in restaurants, homes and as sex slaves. It's best to get out while you can.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/11/21/news/ec ... ing-slave/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtXoXKqXaKE
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

gibraltar wrote:

America will fall. Everything you mentioned is a sign that we are near the end of the great American power.

I've noticed mysteriously that a lot of my foreign neighbors have sold their homes and went back home. I know so many people that are leaving America this summer. People are slowly waking up.

The formation of the AIIB alliance means Asia is aware that America and the US dollar is toxic. The losers will remain in America and suffer the consequences. Every person who leaves will win!

Besides, most American women and jobs do nothing but subject you to slavery. Look at how Men are treated by society. Thrown into jails over domestic abuse and backdue child support.

Workers lie on the ground in NYC demanding higher wages. There are hundreds of thousands of modern day slaves working in restaurants, homes and as sex slaves. It's best to get out while you can.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/11/21/news/ec ... ing-slave/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtXoXKqXaKE

Thanks for reminding me why I wont 1). deal with American black females and 2). have children in the United States....*facepalm* @ these hoes.....
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

A documentary all HA'ers need to watch....Its a 45 minute documentary on black men traveling to Brazil, living Happier Abroad...Lots of red pill truths contained in the video....
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Yes you are a loser troll. Now go enjoy your loser young slim filipinas while the normal american guy gets to enjoy his wonderful fat wife.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The wrote:

A documentary all HA'ers need to watch....Its a 45 minute documentary on black men traveling to Brazil, living Happier Abroad...Lots of red pill truths contained in the video....
You know the thing that gets me about all this is are the jobs these supposedly educated people getting in the world today actually productive jobs that serve a purpose in our world and the answer is NOOOOoooo!!!!!!!

The males are the ones who keep a modern civilization afloat and these non producers who just hold positions and spout out state propaganda as they are trained to do have no idea what a drag they really are on a real civilization and should just go home and have daddy gov send them a check in the mail. :lol:
Time to Hide!