Winston in China! Updates and Photos

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Post by droid »

Moretorque wrote: Ahhh Hahhh, I new it, I new it , you are a killer cyborg. I new it all the time. And what is all the new armor about you are sporting ? are you expecting something big come this way soon ? I bet you cannot wait until the input codes get plugged into your synthetic psychotic brain from central command so you can go on a murderous rampage and start killing us off by the billions.
Lol don't worry, taco would've posted about my new armor with the headline "This just in".
I also would've terminated psycho Banano, instead of quartering/executing, get your terms right lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

ethan_sg wrote:I try to avoid any conversation topic involving particularly radical ideas - politically and philosophically. Also, I think Winston should avoid discussing conspiracy theories with women, especially on initial dates - things like the moon-landing or 911 being a hoax are really not the types of subjects to bring up during the initial dates with Chinese women unless she's the rare intellectual type, which is tough to find. So that's something I definitely feel Winston needs to be toning down on.
Is that for real? that Winston has been throwing Moon-landing-hoax "game"? Lol my goodness :roll:
ethan_sg wrote: Having said that I also do not want to project the image that I have been laying girls left, right and center - that is an exaggeration. While I have gotten lucky with quite a few women here my intention is not to be a playboy but to find a suitable long term partner.
LMAO you sound like zboy1: "Hey everyone, this ain't what it seems" **keeps pounding away** ...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

:lol:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Is is really true winstons been using jfk,911 and moon landing hoax to game girls??

If thats true then our leader and pioneer should be hanged upside down
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Banano wrote:Is is really true winstons been using jfk,911 and moon landing hoax to game girls??

Lol most Chinese girls will have zero patience for conspiracy gibberish and self-styled philosophers who fancy themselves at the same level as Buddha.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winston should be more romantic, take them out to proper restaurants, have dinner and bottle of nice french wine to get them loosen up a bit, you cant take them to starbucks and share shitty american style coffe and expect them to drop panties for you.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Everytime im in asia I take my girls to a italian restaurant, pizzas never exceed $10 and atmosphere is perfect for a first date. They always have good selection of wines on the menu, order cheapest one, they are all good and after 2 glasses you will feel her juices flowing and eyes shining like a cat, just move in and close the deal. You cant be stingy.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mr. Wu drops his trouser's and scares them off.
Time to Hide!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Moretorque wrote:Mr. Wu drops his trouser's and scares them off.
Terrified of the yellow anaconda?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Banano wrote:Everytime im in asia I take my girls to a italian restaurant, pizzas never exceed $10 and atmosphere is perfect for a first date. They always have good selection of wines on the menu, order cheapest one, they are all good and after 2 glasses you will feel her juices flowing and eyes shining like a cat, just move in and close the deal. You cant be stingy.
I did pretty much the same as this although I didn't even need the alcohol. Pizza Hut is perfect for first dates as it's a good place to be seen, unless you're dating God tier Shanghai/Beijing girls. They do some good meals for two.

After leaving the restaurant try to hold hands. For 3rd date try and get her out of her neighbourhood/city.

As for conversation... Chinese girls are on the whole very practical (ST types if you're into Myers Briggs). Out - discussions of UFO's. In - how can I lose weight? Do you like KTV? Find out which province she's from, this can be great to talk about.

To alpha males this sh1t is intuitive, but you can cheat and read up on personality theory or just look at her wechat feed. Look for topics she tweets about, and if lots of people respond to her posts she's more likely to be an Extrovert. If she is, take her somewhere with lots of people around so she can energise herself.

Incidentally, lots of girls DO like conspiracy theory/UFO chat - look for NF personality types. They tend to like being on their own at times, read books, and have a certain "vibe". They're harder to find though, as they hate bars and clubs and that kind of shallow stuff.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Banano wrote:Is is really true winstons been using jfk,911 and moon landing hoax to game girls??

Hanged, drawn and quartered

:wink:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

xiongmao wrote:
As for conversation... Chinese girls are on the whole very practical (ST types if you're into Myers Briggs). Out - discussions of UFO's. In - how can I lose weight? Do you like KTV? Find out which province she's from, this can be great to talk about.

To alpha males this sh1t is intuitive, but you can cheat and read up on personality theory or just look at her wechat feed. Look for topics she tweets about, and if lots of people respond to her posts she's more likely to be an Extrovert. If she is, take her somewhere with lots of people around so she can energise herself.

Incidentally, lots of girls DO like conspiracy theory/UFO chat - look for NF personality types. They tend to like being on their own at times, read books, and have a certain "vibe". They're harder to find though, as they hate bars and clubs and that kind of shallow stuff.
DAMN, dog.

You are GOOD.

I am going to start a thread on this.
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Post by smallcheese »

Winston wrote:
Banano wrote:Lowering your standards would be logical step to do, target women 30-45 age range.

What you are reporting reminds me of women in anglosphere, they are super easy for the guys they find hot but around guys they dont see as hot or cool they act like good girls

Seems like chinese women see you as a potential beta provider, not a guy they wanna have fling with and since You are in your 40s things are not going to get easier
I've been seeing a 33 year old here. She gave me the spiel about wanting to have sex after marriage and how her mom taught her not to be easy and how if we have sex fast then I will lose interest in her fast and she is aiming for long term relationship. Etc. Excuses Excuses. So you see even women in their 30s make excuses not to have sex.

Some guys are good at getting dates and make women feel comfortable. But when it comes to sex, women draw the line. I dont know why. It's like there's an assumption that I don't need sex or that sex is not necessary or improper. Why is God so cruel?
Unfortunately for you, women are not physically attracted to you like your friend ethan_sg. If the two of you are together, I think with ethan_sg, it might be "lust at first sight" whereas with you Winston, it's more like "lost at first sight". First impressions can make or break sexual attractiveness. Do you remember Abbott and Costello? If a woman saw the two of you together, would women assume that you're Costello while ethan_sg is more like Abbott? Yes I know, most people don't know who Abbott and Costello are. I'm just using them as a physical comparison :-)

The reality is that you're 40+, out of shape and you don't make women salivate or lust after you. Many people have given you great suggestions on how to improve yourself so that you can become more attractive physically to women. But I don't know that you're willing to put in the work necessary to upgrade yourself.

In the meantime, there are still things that you can change that might help. If women see you as a sugar daddy, then leverage that and project an image of money and power. Lots of men in China get beautiful women simply because they have money or powerful government/business connections. Change how you dress, wear more stylish and expensive clothes/shoes. If you're hanging around with ethan_sg or someone else who might look better physically than yourself, tell women that he works for you and is your personal assistant (make sure that's ok with your friends first and that they're willing to play along).

Don't be a cheapskate when it comes to spending. On the first few dates, spend more money and eat at upscale restaurants where a more formal dress code is fitting and expected. You need to be constantly reinforcing this image that you have money and power. And a woman would be lucky to be with you! Again, I don't know that you can do this because it goes against your parsimonious nature.

For God's sake, don't talk about your conspiracy theories!!! Not many women are interested in that and talking about it makes you sound like a nut case. Talk about her and things she's interested in. Talk about your travels around the world and make her mentally project herself with you on these journeys. Women in China want a man who is financially secure, stable and has a long term vision for himself and his family. If a woman doesn't lust for you physically, then she won't have sex with you unless you make it clear that it's a necessary step towards sealing the deal with you as part of a long-term commitment. If a women gives you excuses about not having sex with you after you've made many investments in time and money with her, then dump her!!! And tell her why you're dumping her. You need to be the alpha here and make it clear who's the boss.

It sounds like you're still in Shenzhen and it's not a terrible place to be if you think of it as a base of operations for China. I agree with others who have recommended that you explore other parts of China. Flights to other parts of China are much cheaper from Shenzhen. People from Hong Kong cross over the border just so that they can take a cheaper flight out of Shenzhen to other parts of China like Beijing, Shanghai, Hainan, etc. For now, use Shenzhen as a base until you find a city in China that you're comfortable in. Take 1-2 week trips to other cities so that you can get a feel for the environment and women there. Once you find a place that you like, stay there for an extended period of time so that you can seriously work on your goal of finding a wife.

But if you're planning to be in China for an extended period of time, then maybe you should rent an apartment instead of living out of hotels. Living out of hotels makes you seem transitory, unstable and not interested in being in China long-term. Renting an apartment is a commitment that women will appreciate and they will believe you more if you say that you're seriously looking for a wife.

If you want sex like in a normal relationship, then you need to accept the reality of who you are now. But you need to show women that you have qualities other than physically attractiveness that a woman would want and lust for. You need to be constantly projecting that image of money and power, which requires time and money on your part. If a woman doesn't want to have sex with you after you make an investment in her, dump her quickly and let her know exactly why. Make it clear that there are plenty of other fish in the ocean and you don't have time to waste on women like her. If you physically need sex, then P4P is your best bet while you search for a woman who will give you sex as part of the normal courtship process.

Stop blaming God or Murphy's Law or whatever, if things go wrong. Shit happens in life! Deal with it like a real man! Instead of whining and complaining about every little thing that goes wrong in your life, change your attitude and just take things in stride with confidence. Make it clear that even when things go bad for you, it's not a big deal because you're mature and smart enough to deal with it. Women like that quality in a man and they want to be with a man who can make them feel safe and secure and can calmly deal with the problems that always come up in life.
Last edited by smallcheese on April 20th, 2015, 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I'd like to hear Winston say for once, "hey you guys have valid points", "i'll try some of this".
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Mr. Wu drops his trouser's and scares them off.
Terrified of the yellow anaconda?