Safe Eastern European countries

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Safe Eastern European countries

Post by Inter2002 »

What would countries in Eastern Europe would it be safe to travel? A country where a 28 year old guy can get laid with lots of 18 year old girls. Also a country where dating an 18 year old is viewed as normal.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 24th, 2020, 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Re: Safe Eastern European countries

Post by Inter2002 »

Ghost wrote:
Inter2002 wrote:
Wrong continent, Europe. Try Southeast Asia. Though if you've got the looks and/or cash, probably most countries outside the West.
Well how about EASTERN Europe? The thing is that you won't see blue eye blondes in Southeast Asia. You would find some in South American countries like Brazil, Uruguay, and Argentina.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 24th, 2020, 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

Ghost wrote:I haven't been to Europe, East or West. But you won't find a paradise out there. Some of those countries are in the EU, thus having feminist policies and laws in place already, while not completely corrupted since they are poorer or third world. Ukraine always seems to be popular. I've tried to meet girls through online dating in Ukraine, and although I was able to get some replies, every girl dropped me at some point. I did manage to eventually make one online acquaintance from Ukraine who didn't drop me, but she made it obvious that he has no interest in me. Not saying that should be a reason not to go there yourself and try it, but it doesn't look good based on what I do know.

And countries in Europe where you can sleep with lots of 18 year olds? You'll have to keep dreaming. Likewise for getting much younger girls, you'll at least need looks and/or cash. Most of the women who are "available" in Eastern Europe are mid-20s single moms. They're prettier and sweeter than Ameriskank single moms, but a turd is still a turd.
Well you can take a look at this link where it shows countries in which they are still not members of the European Union. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union

The following countries that aren't part of the union are Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Russia and Norway(is a feminist country). I don't get why you would have that experience with Ukrainian girls.

Well do you know elsewhere I can get to sleep with lots of 18 year olds? How about Latin America, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay? At least those countries have some blue eyed blonde girls.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Ghost wrote:And countries in Europe where you can sleep with lots of 18 year olds? You'll have to keep dreaming.
LMAO
sleep with "lots" of blonde, blue eyed 18 yo's that are not landwhales? yeah keep dreaming. That day money will grow on trees.
Feel lucky if you do get to meet a few within the 18-30 range. I wish someone proved me wrong though.
Also, honestly, with your phenotype you might get the crap beat by some Igor over there if you try to monger their better babes,
not saying you shouldn't try though.

As far as SouthAm goes, we've recently posted about it, see drealm's thread:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=26620

Ghost wrote: They're prettier and sweeter than Ameriskank single moms, but a turd is still a turd.
Lol!
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

droid wrote:
Ghost wrote:And countries in Europe where you can sleep with lots of 18 year olds? You'll have to keep dreaming.
LMAO
sleep with "lots" of blonde, blue eyed 18 yo's that are not landwhales? yeah keep dreaming. That day money will grow on trees.
Feel lucky if you do get to meet a few within the 18-30 range. I wish someone proved me wrong though.
Also, honestly, with your phenotype you might get the crap beat by some Igor over there if you try to monger their better babes,

As far as SouthAm goes, we've recently posted about it, see drealm's thread:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=26620

Ghost wrote: They're prettier and sweeter than Ameriskank single moms, but a turd is still a turd.
Lol!
Well what's your ethnicity/race?

Well I expect to at least sleep with lots of good looking 18 year old blonde, brunette, red head, blue/green/gray/hazel eyed, skinny to average built body girls.
What do you mean by my phenotype? Ignor?

Well I've started to read drealm's thread about South American girls. I would prefer dating European Brazilians, Uruguayans, and Argentines. My preference is to date Caucasian girls.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Well I expect to at least sleep with lots of good looking 18 year old blonde, brunette, red head, blue/green/gray/hazel eyed, skinny to average built body girls.
That will never happen (not counting hookers obviously), not unless you become a celebrity who appeals to young girls but in that case you wouldn't have to go abroad would you. Maybe you could get a girlfriend in her 20s but it's far from a certainty. No offense but why do you think you could compete with local guys for good looking teenage girls?
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

Seeker wrote:
That will never happen (not counting hookers obviously), not unless you become a celebrity who appeals to young girls but in that case you wouldn't have to go abroad would you. Maybe you could get a girlfriend in her 20s but it's far from a certainty. No offense but why do you think you could compete with local guys for good looking teenage girls?
Well at least I can get at least 3 different 18 year old girlfriends in a one year period and get to mess around with each for four months or so. Well wouldn't it be the same with local guys competing in both Latin America, and Southeast Asia as well? You often hear stories of American guys getting hooked into Asian, Latin American, and Eastern European girls.

Well here's the thing I've spent the past 10 years(starting at age 18) isolated from the social life. I haven't had a social life due to many circumstances. I want to make up for all of those lost years(18-28 year gap) that I've spent time in Myspace chatting with virtual girls, who didn't give a damn to chat with me as well as later on Facebook. I want to HAVE A LIFE. NOT live in a virtual world. I want to have REAL friends, especially girls, I want to have a normal social life as any 18-22 year old would have. I feel like I missed all the fun, especially the college life.

I have plans to undergo both physical and mental transformation in regards to losing weight, undergo fat grafting, treat my facial scars left by years of acne. That way I will look 18 again and get a 2nd chance in life to enjoy the years that I've missed. In other words 28 is the new 18, 30 is the new 20 and so on.
tacrecce
Freshman Poster

Post by tacrecce »

Lack of guys that actually have been there are commenting. First I want to say that if you've never been to any of the male empowerment zones, LATAM, FSU, Asia, then don't over analyze. Grab your balls, get out there and see for yourself. You're betting with house money when you go, because the government, courts and entitlement culture make you a loser here in the states.

Im a brother, average looks, great build and I've been to Ukraine 3 time in the past 3 years. It's the land of the perfect ass. I'm 53 and I have a 23 year old girl that I met 3 years ago. She's a solid 8 with a 10 body, nice and thin, perfect ass of course, green/gray eyes, doesn't wear make up or high heels (unusual for a Ukranian), and sends money home to her family in her village.

I admit, the first time in Kiev I was a punter, but now I am just dealing with non pro's. My girl lives in Kiev, but I much prefer Lviv. Within the first hour of my landing in Lviv, I was invited to drinks with a merchant marine sailor that wouldn't let me buy a drink because he was spending all of his sea pay, but who was accompanied by his hot friend that he didn't mind hooking me up with. We later got together and she spent 4 hours with me, showing me around the city, before I had to go. She later called me on Skype to make sure I got home alright.

I have several stories, like that one from my short 3 days in Lviv. Now my objective is to complete my study of Russian, transition to actually living in Ukraine, build up a social circle of people so the women are brought to me, and tell the US to shine my grits. I'm not intending to bring a Ukrainian girl to the US.
Ditto, that dating site thing is B S, just get over there.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

That's great tacrecce thanks for that contribution.
But the OP is specifically referring to 18-19 yo's. Did you attempt for any of that in Kiev or any of the provinces?
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

Lack of guys that actually have been there are commenting. First I want to say that if you've never been to any of the male empowerment zones, LATAM, FSU, Asia, then don't over analyze. Grab your balls, get out there and see for yourself. You're betting with house money when you go, because the government, courts and entitlement culture make you a loser here in the states.
So what do you mean by LATAM, and FSU?

As for me I need to get my health problems fixed, lose weight, and most importantly HAVE THE MONEY TO TRAVEL and stay at any Eastern European country or anywhere in the world.

You are right I need to get out and travel to over to Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, Belarus, Moldova, and especially Ukraine.

I see that that the courts as well as the entitlement culture here in America makes me a loser that I'm 28 and don't have an attractive good looking, nice, kind, friendly girlfriend. Also guys my age dating and or having a desire to date girls 18-19 years old are frowned upon here in the U.S. Whereas in 2nd & 3rd world countries you wouldn't be frowned upon.
Im a brother, average looks, great build and I've been to Ukraine 3 time in the past 3 years. It's the land of the perfect a**. I'm 53 and I have a 23 year old girl that I met 3 years ago. She's a solid 8 with a 10 body, nice and thin, perfect a** of course, green/gray eyes, doesn't wear make up or high heels (unusual for a Ukranian), and sends money home to her family in her village.
How tall are you? Since if your around 6'0ft you would have an easier time hooking up to girls. As for me I'm near that height as well. She does sound like a down to earth type of girl. You sure are lucky to have a girl like that.

Do you think that you could've easily met an 18-19 year old girl if you where a young looking 28 year old?
I admit, the first time in Kiev I was a punter, but now I am just dealing with non pro's. My girl lives in Kiev, but I much prefer Lviv. Within the first hour of my landing in Lviv, I was invited to drinks with a merchant marine sailor that wouldn't let me buy a drink because he was spending all of his sea pay, but who was accompanied by his hot friend that he didn't mind hooking me up with. We later got together and she spent 4 hours with me, showing me around the city, before I had to go. She later called me on Skype to make sure I got home alright.
So within just a should period of time you were just hooked up with that girl and not only that she called you on Skype. Now that's something that rarely happens in America that quick. That's sounds like a nice and caring person who would call you on Skype just to make sure that you got home alright.
I have several stories, like that one from my short 3 days in Lviv. Now my objective is to complete my study of Russian, transition to actually living in Ukraine, build up a social circle of people so the women are brought to me, and tell the US to shine my grits. I'm not intending to bring a Ukrainian girl to the US.
[/quote]
I see what your saying you can't even trust an Eastern European dating site. I don't know if I would want to live in Ukraine, I'd probably live in Northern Italy with my Ukrainian girlfriend.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

tacrecce wrote:Lack of guys that actually have been there are commenting. First I want to say that if you've never been to any of the male empowerment zones, LATAM, FSU, Asia, then don't over analyze. Grab your balls, get out there and see for yourself. You're betting with house money when you go, because the government, courts and entitlement culture make you a loser here in the states.

Im a brother, average looks, great build and I've been to Ukraine 3 time in the past 3 years. It's the land of the perfect a**. I'm 53 and I have a 23 year old girl that I met 3 years ago. She's a solid 8 with a 10 body, nice and thin, perfect a** of course, green/gray eyes, doesn't wear make up or high heels (unusual for a Ukranian), and sends money home to her family in her village.

A GREAT first post.

WELCOME to the site.

"TacRecce" -- does that stand for "Tactical Reconnaissance"?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

tacrecce wrote: I'm 53 and I have a 23 year old girl that I met 3 years ago
Damn i hadn't really processed that line, until i reread it several times again. Is this for real man? or are you trolling us?
So you were 50 and she was 20 when you met?
How long were your 3 visits to the country?
more details/pictures would be appreciated.

Assuming this is true, you made my night. I wasn't being able to sleep, as i've been getting a lot of pressure to settle for 38yo's with kids, **back to bed..
It seems i'm really wasting my time in southamerica then...
Last edited by droid on April 27th, 2015, 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

This site continues to amaze me at the nuttiness.

If a 28 year old in America has difficulty hooking up with 18 year olds, what on earth makes this person feel it will be different elsewhere?

What others speak about in Asia and Latin America is that if you have obviously Caucasian features that you'll be prized among certain segments of the population usually poor IE, an upgrade.

Eastern Europe is not bad and neither is Western Europe. Please don't take advise from somebody that has never actually been ANYWHERE! The conflict in Ukraine is regional not countrywide. This is the continued nonsensical fear based mongering so you won't be able to call people on their bullshiet because by them NEVER TRYING they are correct about anything they say.

If you like White women, you can't do any worse than Eastern Europe. I don't have any special affinity for Asian women and many men have weird stereotypical assumptions about Asian women which add to their allure and boils them down to a fetish.

I post less and the same BS comes up, amazing.