Winston in China! Updates and Photos

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Post by Winston »

smallcheese wrote:
Rock wrote: But...I think there is something in your spending behavior which might put off certain girls. In the early dating phase, you might not wanna do anything that suggests being overly frugal cus it can be perceived as being stingy. If you spend to much time deciding on little things like which dish to eat or comparing prices of things to save a 10 or 20 RMB, the girls might think to themselves, wow, even I don't have to worry about that kind of small money so what's his problem. It's good to be decisive and if you hesitate and think too much when you order food or buy things at a shop, it can be irritating. I remember the Taichung girl I introduced you too but ended up ditching you told me that she felt you were very xiao qi (stingy) and too hesitant. She told me she would feel a lot more comfortable around a guy who is "at-sa-li" (a Japanese borrow word used in Taiwan which roughly translates to straightforward and easy to deal with). On the other hand, you tend to "zuan niu jiao jian" which means to waste time on an insoluble or insignificant problems. If you hesitate, move slowly, scratch your head, and argue over small issues in restaurants, or spend lots of time comparing to save a bit of money, that can really give a bad impression. When a Chinese guy gives a gift to a girl, I think he generally just gives it. He doesn't offer it as some kind of bargaining tool to get what he wants from her. Being a bit generous in the very beginning is a show of good faith. Once you guys start dating more regularly, you can explain your philosophy about saving money and being frugal. But it doesn't hurt on the first date or two to just move fast, lead, and not worry too much about how much things cost as long as you're not going to uber expensive places.

Perhaps you are not acting in the way I describe above. I just suspect that you might be cus I've seen you get in that mode before. So consider it. Also, if you're gonna spend more time in Shenzhen, perhaps you can make some more open minded male Chinese friends around your age who can act as a cultural translator to you and perhaps provide more accurate and useful information and advice.
Winston wrote:But Rock, that example doesn't apply. I took that girl to a mall in Taichung called Chung Yo. All the jacket choices there sucked and I didn't like the styles. So I didn't buy anything, otherwise I'd just return it or regret it later. So I was unlucky to be in a mall with shitty choices. Somehow she used that against me, even though frugality wasn't the issue there. Another thing she held against me was when I was about to buy a $100 electronic dictionary, and I changed my mind later because my gut feeling told me it would be a waste of money. I decided it was better not to buy it than to buy it and regret it later. I don't know why she held that against me. It didn't make sense.

Around China women I take them to nice fancy restaurants with nice ambience and I gladly pay for dinner. How do I need to be more generous than that? Rock, you pay for dinner on dates too. Same as me. So how are you more generous than me? You don't buy expensive gifts on the first date either. So how are you any more generous than me? I pay for all the stuff I'm supposed to pay for, so how am I lacking generosity? I don't get it.

Ethan told me that a decent Chinese woman will help pay for stuff such as transportation, and help share the cost of entertainment. They won't usually let you pay 100 percent for everything like Filipinas do. A man shouldn't pay for 100 percent of everything.
This is a perfect example of why you will always fail Winston.

Rock is a person who knows you and you consider a friend. He tells you exactly why a Taiwanese woman dumped you. Instead of graciously accepting his advice based on his personal observations of you, you counter with arguments on why the Taiwanese woman was wrong!

Rock knows you better than most people on this forum and he has personally seen you in action. So he tells you that the little things that you do that might be turning women off. You give off a vibe that you're cheap and stingy and most women aren't interested in cheapskates. What are you arguing about? The woman dumped you already. And she told Rock exactly why she ditched you. Why do you have this compulsion to always be right and never admit when you might be wrong? Why can't you just shut up, be humble and contemplate thoughtful advice from a real friend?

Some people on this forum have said that you should go to Thailand or back to the Philippines and spend your money on P4P instead of looking for a Chinese wife. That might be the best advice you'll ever get on this forum.
Smallcheese,
Are you on Crack or something? You'd take the word and opinion of a gold digging bitch over mine? Over a man who is highly credible and a master of logic? Are you a moron?!

Dude, did you read what I wrote? I gave logical reasons why she was wrong about me. Did you even consider them? Or are you overly eager to bash me that you don't even care if I'm right? If so that's f***ed.

What do you expect me to do? Buy a jacket I don't want and buy that 100 dollar electronic dictionary just to impress her? Is that what you suggest? Answer!

What about that 35 year old homely woman I met on okcupid who wanted me to buy her a pair of 50 dollar shoes on the first date that I mentioned earlier? Are you saying I should have generously bought it even though I wasn't even attracted to her? Answer!

So how am I wrong then?

Furthermore that woman rock referred to is not even a credible source. She lied and told me it was her birthday just to test my generosity with gifts. And she ditched me at my hotel and left and never came back as she promised.

Is that the kind of woman you consider to be a credible source about my stinginess?! One that lies about her birthday and ditches me later? See how stupid you look now? You f***ed up this time and the other guys can see it this time.

Next time listen to what a normal decent woman says about me. Not the kind that expects expensive gifts on the first date to test me. You should pick your sources more wisely. Not listen to that of a gold digging bitch who lies and flakes.

I'm a victim. You know sometimes a victim is not at fault but is truly a victim. Consider that real victims do exist.

Be more humble smallcheese and admit your mistakes. A know it all attitude is a turn off.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Post by smallcheese »

Winston wrote:
smallcheese wrote:
Rock wrote: But...I think there is something in your spending behavior which might put off certain girls. In the early dating phase, you might not wanna do anything that suggests being overly frugal cus it can be perceived as being stingy. If you spend to much time deciding on little things like which dish to eat or comparing prices of things to save a 10 or 20 RMB, the girls might think to themselves, wow, even I don't have to worry about that kind of small money so what's his problem. It's good to be decisive and if you hesitate and think too much when you order food or buy things at a shop, it can be irritating. I remember the Taichung girl I introduced you too but ended up ditching you told me that she felt you were very xiao qi (stingy) and too hesitant. She told me she would feel a lot more comfortable around a guy who is "at-sa-li" (a Japanese borrow word used in Taiwan which roughly translates to straightforward and easy to deal with). On the other hand, you tend to "zuan niu jiao jian" which means to waste time on an insoluble or insignificant problems. If you hesitate, move slowly, scratch your head, and argue over small issues in restaurants, or spend lots of time comparing to save a bit of money, that can really give a bad impression. When a Chinese guy gives a gift to a girl, I think he generally just gives it. He doesn't offer it as some kind of bargaining tool to get what he wants from her. Being a bit generous in the very beginning is a show of good faith. Once you guys start dating more regularly, you can explain your philosophy about saving money and being frugal. But it doesn't hurt on the first date or two to just move fast, lead, and not worry too much about how much things cost as long as you're not going to uber expensive places.

Perhaps you are not acting in the way I describe above. I just suspect that you might be cus I've seen you get in that mode before. So consider it. Also, if you're gonna spend more time in Shenzhen, perhaps you can make some more open minded male Chinese friends around your age who can act as a cultural translator to you and perhaps provide more accurate and useful information and advice.
Winston wrote:But Rock, that example doesn't apply. I took that girl to a mall in Taichung called Chung Yo. All the jacket choices there sucked and I didn't like the styles. So I didn't buy anything, otherwise I'd just return it or regret it later. So I was unlucky to be in a mall with shitty choices. Somehow she used that against me, even though frugality wasn't the issue there. Another thing she held against me was when I was about to buy a $100 electronic dictionary, and I changed my mind later because my gut feeling told me it would be a waste of money. I decided it was better not to buy it than to buy it and regret it later. I don't know why she held that against me. It didn't make sense.

Around China women I take them to nice fancy restaurants with nice ambience and I gladly pay for dinner. How do I need to be more generous than that? Rock, you pay for dinner on dates too. Same as me. So how are you more generous than me? You don't buy expensive gifts on the first date either. So how are you any more generous than me? I pay for all the stuff I'm supposed to pay for, so how am I lacking generosity? I don't get it.

Ethan told me that a decent Chinese woman will help pay for stuff such as transportation, and help share the cost of entertainment. They won't usually let you pay 100 percent for everything like Filipinas do. A man shouldn't pay for 100 percent of everything.
This is a perfect example of why you will always fail Winston.

Rock is a person who knows you and you consider a friend. He tells you exactly why a Taiwanese woman dumped you. Instead of graciously accepting his advice based on his personal observations of you, you counter with arguments on why the Taiwanese woman was wrong!

Rock knows you better than most people on this forum and he has personally seen you in action. So he tells you that the little things that you do that might be turning women off. You give off a vibe that you're cheap and stingy and most women aren't interested in cheapskates. What are you arguing about? The woman dumped you already. And she told Rock exactly why she ditched you. Why do you have this compulsion to always be right and never admit when you might be wrong? Why can't you just shut up, be humble and contemplate thoughtful advice from a real friend?

Some people on this forum have said that you should go to Thailand or back to the Philippines and spend your money on P4P instead of looking for a Chinese wife. That might be the best advice you'll ever get on this forum.
Smallcheese,
Are you on Crack or something? You'd take the word and opinion of a gold digging bitch over mine? Over a man who is highly credible and a master of logic? Are you a moron?!

Dude, did you read what I wrote? I gave logical reasons why she was wrong about me. Did you even consider them? Or are you overly eager to bash me that you don't even care if I'm right? If so that's f***ed.

What do you expect me to do? Buy a jacket I don't want and buy that 100 dollar electronic dictionary just to impress her? Is that what you suggest? Answer!

What about that 35 year old homely woman I met on okcupid who wanted me to buy her a pair of 50 dollar shoes on the first date that I mentioned earlier? Are you saying I should have generously bought it even though I wasn't even attracted to her? Answer!

So how am I wrong then?

Furthermore that woman rock referred to is not even a credible source. She lied and told me it was her birthday just to test my generosity with gifts. And she ditched me at my hotel and left and never came back as she promised.

Is that the kind of woman you consider to be a credible source about my stinginess?! One that lies about her birthday and ditches me later? See how stupid you look now? You f***ed up this time and the other guys can see it this time.

Next time listen to what a normal decent woman says about me. Not the kind that expects expensive gifts on the first date to test me. You should pick your sources more wisely. Not listen to that of a gold digging bitch who lies and flakes.

I'm a victim. You know sometimes a victim is not at fault but is truly a victim. Consider that real victims do exist.

Be more humble smallcheese and admit your mistakes. A know it all attitude is a turn off.
The words from the woman came from Rock. I didn't make it up. That's what Rock wrote and I was quoting him directly. I find Rock to be a credible source. Why would he lie? I thought you two were good friends. With friends like you, who needs enemies?

As usual, you missed the whole point of my comments. Rock, your friend, gave you thoughtful advice on why you failed with the Taiwanese woman. But instead of responding thoughtfully in kind, you go into a diatribe about how Rock is wrong and why you weren't being cheap with the woman. Rock's point was that some of your actions led the woman (who was introduced to you by Rock if you remember) to think you were stingy and cheap. And she told that to Rock.

As usual your immaturity shines through. Instead of taking constructive criticism thoughtfully, you react emotionally like a child, throwing a tantrum and saying everything, including foul language and insults to try to prove that you're right and everyone else is wrong.

You're 40+ years old! When are you going to grow up and act like an adult? Probably never, which is why I think you will fail in the end.

Let's see who will be proven right.

P.S. I would never buy a woman a gift on a first date. Where did I ever say that you should do that??? Answer!!!! (Sound familiar? :-) )
You won't because you can never admit when you're wrong.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Smallcheese,
Are you deaf and dumb? You didn't address my points. Rock was speculating. He doesn't know for sure that women think I'm stingy. I pay for all my dates. So how am I stingy? Answer!

One gold digging bitch who lies and has no ethics is not a credible source. Why do you think she is? Ask the other guys here.

Again read what I told you. You failed to address my points. You dodged my questions.

Smallcheese,

So how am I wrong then?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Chanta76,
Stop making up lies about me to try to portray me in the worst way possible. You guys are using me as a punching bag and getting off on bashing me. You certainly aren't making neutral objective fair points.

I am not unhygienic or fat and old. I still look decent and clean cut. Ask rock or Ethan. My hands are smooth like a prince and many women say my hands are softer than theirs. So I am like a spoiled prince who's well off. Not some fat slob. I dress like a yuppie, upper middle class. I shower twice a day and act very classy like an aristocrat, like rock does.

So stop painting a false image of me, you f***ing asshole. Or I'll issue a warning on your account.

Also why do sales people and hustlers and promoters always pick me out of a crowd of hundreds of people? Ask Ethan. He's seen it happen. I always get picked out of a crowd of people by those with something to sell. Why? It must be because I project an aura or image of someone well off with lots of cash. So I must project money and status. These people don't know that I'm a foreigner either. Somehow sales people know who has money and they always single me out. They approach me and not Ethan. Why is that?

I obviously do not look like a fat slob. So stop lying about me and painting a false image. It undermines your credibility.

Also I lost weight from 83 or 84 kg to 81 kg. Ethan saw me step on the weight scale and can confirm this. It's funny how no one congratulated me cause you are too fixated on negativity.

I mentioned all this to Ethan and zboy and they both agreed that you guys are unfairly negative and treating me like a punching bag.

A polite person would simply say that I haven't met the right person yet. Not bash me or say I did something wrong like a witch trial.

The truth is, if a woman really likes you, you can't do no wrong unless you punch her or kick her.

Also chanta76 why you comparing me to will n dowd? He is tall and thin and has slept with lots of hot girls for free, according to his report. So what's he got to do with this? What is he complaining about?

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

"Also why do sales people and hustlers and promoters always pick me out of a crowd of hundreds of people? Ask Ethan. He's seen it happen. I always get picked out of a crowd of people by those with something to sell. Why?"

Simple answer, you look like a sucker, weak minded person who will be easy to convince into buying something and thats why sales people and hustlers pick you out.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I showed this thread to a woman I'm seeing in China. Here's her response. When she refers to my "friend" she is referring to smallcheeses advice.

"i looked page 10 and 11

i want to say your friend is shit

is your right to choose to believe they words .i don't commend it

some of bad foreigneres like to fooling with Chinese girl .they thought all Chinese girl are under his control.but most of Chinese girl with high education will not to be controlled by this kind of foreigner ."

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:I am not unhygienic or fat and old.
I believe you when you say you are clean. You are, however, in your 40s which makes you old by most people standards. Especially girls younger then you that you are interested in. Only 50 and 60+ men will say "40 is still young!", lol. Also you are not fat as in, morbidly obese. But you do look flabby and probably have a relatively high percentage of bodyfat. You have a build I would describe as "skinny-fat".
Winston wrote:I still look decent and clean cut.
Decent and clean-cut, but still not above average in any way except maybe your ego and the size of your skull. :lol:
Winston wrote:My hands are smooth like a prince and many women say my hands are softer than theirs.
That just makes you seem weak and effeminate. If a girl compares her hands with yours and your hands turn out to be paler, softer or smaller then hers it is usually a major turn-off for a woman because all women universally are turned on the most by men that are physically stronger and dominating. Whether they would admit to this or not. If your hands were rough, broad and strong, the hands of a worker, women would find this far more arousing. Why do you think an old rich man's wife sleeps with the gardener when he's out of town? ;)
Winston wrote:So I am like a spoiled prince who's well off. Not some fat slob. I dress like a yuppie, upper middle class. I shower twice a day and act very classy like an aristocrat, like rock does.
If you say so. And I'm sure there are women who are into the type of man you describe... but when most women think "aristocrat", they imagine a tall and handsome prince. Someone slender, mysterious, brooding yet gallant at the same time. A small-framed, short Asian man with a little belly, a big round head and soft hands is not what makes their knees shake.

Your ego is a good thing, Winston. It's better to think highly of yourself then to be overly pessimistic. But when it comes to your appearance, you have to get real. I'm not saying you are ugly, mind you, but you just aren't as good-looking or appealing as you think you are. And some of the things you think are good qualities, aren't actually good qualities at all in the eyes of women. Confidence is a good trait, but don't be blinded by your confidence or it comes to a point where you are just being naive and delusional.

Now you can outright ask them what they think of this, or what they think of that. You can show them a thread and ask for their feedback... show them a pic and ask for their opinion. But even when you say: "Please, tell me honestly! Don't spare me!", do you really think they still won't lie somewhat and give you the answers that they think you want to hear? ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Post by smallcheese »

Winston wrote:Smallcheese,
Are you deaf and dumb? You didn't address my points. Rock was speculating. He doesn't know for sure that women think I'm stingy. I pay for all my dates. So how am I stingy? Answer!
According to the woman who ditched you, you're stingy:
Rock wrote: I remember the Taichung girl I introduced you too but ended up ditching you told me that she felt you were very xiao qi (stingy) and too hesitant. She told me she would feel a lot more comfortable around a guy who is "at-sa-li" (a Japanese borrow word used in Taiwan which roughly translates to straightforward and easy to deal with). On the other hand, you tend to "zuan niu jiao jian" which means to waste time on an insoluble or insignificant problems.
Her words, not mine.

This pattern of coming across as being cheap and stingy? That came from Rock himself:
Rock wrote: Perhaps you are not acting in the way I describe above. I just suspect that you might be cus I've seen you get in that mode before. So consider it.
His words, not mine.

Your friend Rock has seen that behavior from you before. How many times before? Who knows but for sure, it's not just idle speculation on his part. It's a pattern that he's seen often enough before that he advised you to act differently on initial dates with women. Winston, you're trying to play it down because it makes you look bad and you can't admit to anything that makes you look bad.

So there's my proof! What do you say to that, "man who is highly credible and a master of logic"? :) :) :)

Now that I answered your question, can you tell me why you didn't mention that the Taiwanese woman told you it was her birthday and she wanted a gift in your original response to Rock? (shown here)

Winston, you only provided the fact (????????) that she asked for a gift from you because it was her birthday, to support your argument that she was a "gold digging bitch". This was never in your original response to Rock (please read above) so there is no way I or anyone else would know of this woman's intent. And given how this information only came to light afterwards, I'm not even sure it's a fact. Maybe you're just making it up in order to support your view that she's a gold digging bitch whose reputation and credibility you need to destroy first.
Winston wrote:Be more humble smallcheese and admit your mistakes. A know it all attitude is a turn off.
LOL!!!! The pot calling the kettle black!

That's almost as hilarious as:
Winston wrote: Also I look in the mirror and I do see a handsome good looking guy in Winston Wu. That's my HONEST opinion. So I don't see why you and other women don't agree or see the same thing. Honestly, I do see a handsome Winston Wu in the mirror. I'm not going to lie about that.
Almost. :D :D :D
Last edited by smallcheese on April 22nd, 2015, 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Post by smallcheese »

Winston wrote:I showed this thread to a woman I'm seeing in China. Here's her response. When she refers to my "friend" she is referring to smallcheeses advice.

"i looked page 10 and 11

i want to say your friend is shit

is your right to choose to believe they words .i don't commend it
i want to say Winston is sh*t
Winston wrote: some of bad foreigneres like to fooling with Chinese girl .they thought all Chinese girl are under his control.but most of Chinese girl with high education will not to be controlled by this kind of foreigner ."
WTF????

"Man who is highly credible and a master of logic", can you please interpret this for me? Who is "fooling with Chinese girl"? Who will "not to be controlled by this kind of foreigner"? I don't understand. How is this related to this thread? Please help me understand, I'm so dumb!

Wow Winston, you found a woman who defends you? Maybe you should marry her immediately. Why waste any more time and money searching in China? Then you can get the sex that you're so desperate to have.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Smallcheese,
You dumb asswipe. That gold digging bitch is old news. We talked about her long ago. Rock knows about what happened and he agreed that she's a bad person. He said so years ago. She even admitted to me by email that she's poor and needs a very generous guy. We met her in a nightclub. She's not even a decent girl. Even Rock knows that. Ask him.

I told Rock long ago that she said it was her birthday and wanted a gift from me on the first date. He knows about that. Only YOU are new to this. We discussed her in other threads already. Don't think that Rock doesn't know anymore than your narrow prism does. YOU are the one that's clueless about that gold digging bitch. Rock knew all about her years ago.

Again, why is she credible to you? If you want to know what women think of me, ask a NORMAL DECENT woman about me. Not a gold digging bitch who lies and flakes.

You are not a wise man if you think a gold digger with no ethics is a credible judge of my character.

You didn't answer my questions either. What was I supposed to do with that gold digging bitch? Buy a $100 electronic dictionary just to impress her? Buy a stupid jacket at that mall I didn't like just to look decisive?

If a woman likes you, none of this shit matters. Don't you have any real experience with women smallcheese? Or do you only know PUA literature fiction? Have you ever had a girlfriend or date before? How come you are totally lacking in wisdom and common sense?

You are the one who needs to learn from me. You seem to have no real experience with women. You don't seem to know anything about them. Your formulas are useless and irrelevant and don't work. Ask Rock. He does not advocate that I try to play a sugar daddy role. It's not me and only attracts users who often won't even put out or will avoid it.

A lot of sugar daddies gets used without getting sex in return. I've seen it happen. Women use them and spend them dry and then make excuses not to have sex with them. You falsely assume that women will always put out for sugar daddies. Very often they do not.

A life lesson for you smallcheese:

If a woman really likes you, you can't do anything wrong. She will want to come to your place and she will let you kiss her and make out with her and undress her and sleep with her. Very simple. You don't have to do anything right or wrong to make it happen. It just happens. All you have to do is go with the flow. There is no "right formula" to follow here.

That's how it works. Ask Ethan or Rock. They are men with real experience in this. You seem to live out of your parents' basement and spew out useless theories that have nothing to do with real life relationships.

Otherwise, if a woman doesn't want to sleep with you, then after dinner she will say:

- "Thanks for the dinner. See you next time. I got to catch the subway before the last train stops."
- "I can't stay over at your place because I have to get up early for work tomorrow and I have no change of clothes at your place."
- "I can't stay at your place because we are not married."
- "I have stuff to do at home. I can't stay with you."
Etc.

I've heard all these excuses before, and they are NOT the result of something I did wrong. That's just the way it is. Some men get sex. Some don't. Some men arouse women. Others don't. Some men are liked by women as friends only. Some men are unlucky with women. Some men have an asexual vibe. Some men have the universe going against them in love. Many things in life just are, they are not explainable.

So you see, this has nothing to do with me doing anything right or wrong. You stupid ass. Have you ever been on a date in your life? Why do you seem like you have no experience with women? Why do you spout theories about women that don't apply in real life?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Smallcheese, Cereal2010 and MarcosZeitola,

I can easily prove to you that I'm likable with a great personality. PM me your phone number and I will call you and we will talk for a while and you will see that I'm a highly genuine, likable, interesting, intelligent, warm, friendly, engaging guy with a great personality and good vibe. I also want to see how genuine you guys are too, or if you have loser personalities.

After talking to me for real, you will see that I am very likable and understand why women like my personality and find me interesting and comfortable to be around. Just because they don't give me sex doesn't mean "I did something wrong" or that I'm not likable.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:Smallcheese, Cereal2010 and MarcosZeitola,

I can easily prove to you that I'm likable with a great personality. PM me your phone number and I will call you and we will talk for a while and you will see that I'm a highly genuine, likable, interesting, intelligent, warm, friendly, engaging guy with a great personality and good vibe. I also want to see how genuine you guys are too, or if you have loser personalities.

After talking to me for real, you will see that I am very likable and understand why women like my personality and find me interesting and comfortable to be around. Just because they don't give me sex doesn't mean "I did something wrong" or that I'm not likable.
Challenge accepted, Winston! If you send me a PM, I will give you my Skype contact details and we can have a call. It will probably not be until tomorrow that I have the freedom to do so, but maybe I will find some time tonight. Actions speak louder then words, so this speaks well for your character. Furthermore, you are an interesting person I would not mind being and staying in touch with.

When we talk I would like for you to keep my real name and identity to yourself, though, and refer to me only by my forum name if you are to write about our conversation in any further replies. Hope that isn't too much to ask?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:Smallcheese, Cereal2010 and MarcosZeitola,

Challenge accepted, Winston! If you send me a PM, I will give you my Skype contact details and we can have a call. It will probably not be until tomorrow that I have the freedom to do so, but maybe I will find some time tonight. Actions speak louder then words, so this speaks well for your character. Furthermore, you are an interesting person I would not mind being and staying in touch with.

When we talk I would like for you to keep my real name and identity to yourself, though, and refer to me only by my forum name if you are to write about our conversation in any further replies. Hope that isn't too much to ask?
Ok agreed. Check your PM. :)

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

I haven't met you but I think your OK guy . BUt I think morally your lost . If you want to get a high quality girl sometimes you have to show high qualities yourself. As you say you want to avoid gold diggers or the sluts or maybe that's what you want. I don't know. Want a gold digger show off your wealth. With sluts you have to have sex image in order to attract. i think you lack this because you don't look the part.

At the same time your hypocritical . You say your looking for true deep connection but you check out the p4p scene. I mean if your dating a decent girl and she finds out that you go to p4p scene she may lose interest in you. I think what your really looking for is easy lay where every you go. I mean in order to accomplish that either become really rich and powerful and the women will follow. Look at rock stars or high powered man.

Having an internet business won't do it. Try to get into movie business or media and becoming a producer (I know it's hard) and women would want to sleep with you just because of your position. Or get into music. I know a DJ who sleeps with different girls every other week. His 40 years old and slightly over weight but his great DJ and works the club scene and meets lots of young 20 years and beds them.

At the same time you can be a cool guy and a likable guy but it doesn't mean women want to sleep with you they just friend zone you. Maybe that's what's happening. You lack sex appeal and come out too much like a friend. Maybe girls like you as Uncle type or his funny but that's all. If you can't get girls to get wet between there legs and all you do is engage women mentally where that's your problem. You just becoming a friend all the time.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:Ok agreed. Check your PM. :)
Done! I accepted your Skype friend request and am currently online. :D