9 reasons why Winston cant get laid

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Re: 9 reasons why Winston cant get laid

Post by Seeker »

You can find Chinese women who don't care about looks and/or money. Not the easiest thing to do, but they're there.
I think not. Those that don't care about looks would put money first, while those that don't care about money would put looks first. Even if they wanted something in particular above looks or money they would still have a minimum standard for looks and/or money.

What you're imagining is a unicorn.
Last edited by Seeker on April 22nd, 2015, 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Women that dont care about looks and money???
They must be very hot. Lol
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

it is rare but there are women that don't put looks or money as a top priority and yes they are in the west too. But they are RARE. And if they are decent looking girls it's even more rare.
What matters to them is how they FEEL around you and connect to you.

But for Winston I don't think he has the depth to do that. I mean he seems like a smart guy but stupid in other ways..like he lack common sense sometimes..or emotional intelligence.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

The two of you are talking out of your asses and in absolutes. You should come here to Southamerica and see all these ugly, broke-ass dudes bang hot chicks.
However they do dance like mf's and actually have game, which ironically, is somewhat needed in some locations here.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I don't think any of these issues matter that much. I'm overweight, but it's more of a geek job/middle age genetic thing than anything else. But it was actually quite a good topic of conversation in Asia - my Thai bar wife thought I had a baby which always got some laughs (women love humor).

Maybe Winston is chasing women Asian guys find attractive, i.e. stick thin and with certain facial features. These women will always be in high demand there.

Also maybe he is trying to date 20-30 yo's. Chinese women will marry much older men for money, but there are a lot of rich older men in China.

I thought the women I dated in China were reasonable. I think most were 6's or 7's but I did date a couple of 9's in China and Thailand. But don't take my word for it - passers by let it be known that the girl I was with was VERY hot. If you are with a hot woman, other people WILL notice. At the Loy Krathong festival in Bangkok we needed to light our floating candle thing and about a dozen men offered to light it for Ms Barbie.

Meh, I went off really hot girls after that as they're too much of a liability. I guess that's why men have an in built desire to find women that only they find awesomely attractive.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

droid wrote:The two of you are talking out of your asses and in absolutes. You should come here to Southamerica and see all these ugly, broke-ass dudes bang hot chicks.
However they do dance like mf's and actually have game, which ironically, is somewhat needed in some locations here.
+1 I've seen this with my own eyes. I got invited to the American Expat informal meeting down in Rio years ago over at a restaurant on Copa.

I think Winston needs to get out of China. I've always said it's best to play up your differences. I know it's done wonders for me. Wonder how Winnie would like South America?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

pete98146 wrote:
droid wrote:The two of you are talking out of your asses and in absolutes. You should come here to Southamerica and see all these ugly, broke-ass dudes bang hot chicks.
+1 I've seen this with my own eyes. I got invited to the American Expat informal meeting down in Rio years ago over at a restaurant on Copa.

I think Winston needs to get out of China. I've always said it's best to play up your differences. I know it's done wonders for me. Wonder how Winnie would like South America?
Ppl, there's no comparison between Rio and a lot of other places. A lot of women in Rio, provided you don't look like a mix between a Klingon and a known serial killer, will attempt to strike up some conversation. They are very outgoing, warm, and friendly.

Going from that to a formal date is as simple as asking for a recommendation for a restaurant... be specific, like Bahian, regular Moqueca, or even Sushi. And then afterward, you invite her and before you know it, it's a date.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 24th, 2020, 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Ghost,

If that's the case it's better what a 40 years old American guy can get in china vs USA. I seen this in South Korea also..the local Korean guys can tell or maybe have a different set of standards compared to the expats in Korea..but so what. I seen expats with Asian girls that are not attractive but the guy was soo happy. So in the end it doesn't matter.

I also agree..I think Winston personality maybe better suited in South America > I had one Peruvian friend tell me that the stereotypes for Asian men in Peru is that they are rich. So who knows.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

pete98146 wrote:

It's actually f*ked up. some of these guys literally look like the devil, with a double-mohawk to top it off, yet seem to so effortlessly date these babes.
I'm sinking into a deep depression from this crap, seeing so many beautiful girls in this city and no decent results after two months.
Last edited by droid on April 23rd, 2015, 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

droid wrote:
pete98146 wrote:

It's actually f*ked up. some of these guys literally look like the devil, with a double-mohawk to top it off, yet seem to effortlessly date these babes.
I'm getting into a deep depression, from seeing so many beautiful girls in this city and no decent results after two months.
What city are you in Droid?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

pete98146 wrote:What city are you in Droid?
This is Manizales (Col). There's tons of hot women but you have to kind of be in the right places or something. I don't see anyone cold-approaching (although some claim/brag about it), so it's got to be a common-setting thing. It seems they meet at work, school or as neighbors, or via dancing.
The thing about looks not being that important in some places is a double edge sword, because you have possibilities but it seems to me they expect you to do 95% of the work.
Like I've stated before, they do stare at me often and I've done some approaching, and dated a couple of single moms, but they seem unenthusiastic/inconsistent, especially over the f*king whatsapp. I'm not trying to blame the place, maybe i really am just a piece of sh*t Lol.
Thank god for this forum where at least one can vent, since not even one's family understands.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Anatol wrote: Hello ~
Immoral american men like are getting the punishment you deserve. Your frustration is very good!!! Your filthy da*ing should be BANNED by the rest of the world ~
LONG LIVE I.S.I.S.!!!!! DESTROY THE FILTHY AMERICANS!!!!!
STAB HIM, STAB HIM!!!!! STAB THE EVIL AMERICAN AND HIS EVIL WOMEN'S RIGHTS AND HIS FILTHY DA*ING!!!!! STAB WITH THE KNIFE!!!! USE THE KNIFE!!!!
you missed my other post. by the way, I just got another number today Image
How's that basement going? Tell your mom to bring you down another peanutbutter-jelly sandwich, or did you kill her already?
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

droid wrote:
This is Manizales (Col). There's tons of hot women but you have to kind of be in the right places or something. I don't see anyone cold-approaching (although some claim/brag about it), so it's got to be a common-setting thing. It seems they meet at work, school or as neighbors, or via dancing.
The thing about looks not being that important in some places is a double edge sword, because you have possibilities but it seems to me they expect you to do 95% of the work.
Like I've stated before, they do stare at me often and I've done some approaching, and dated a couple of single moms, but they seem unenthusiastic/inconsistent, especially over the f*king whatsapp. I'm not trying to blame the place, maybe i really am just a piece of sh*t Lol.
Thank god for this forum where at least one can vent, since not even one's family understands.

Location, location, location...I dont know your financial situation but if one place aint working for you then you need to try another...
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

The wrote:
droid wrote:

Location, location, location...I dont know your financial situation but if one place aint working for you then you need to try another...
I was in a low mood that day, it's been a rollercoaster. I posted on another thread some of my results and it's not too bad, much better than in the states anyways.
Apart from today's number, this smoking hot 20yo agreed yesterday to go to the movies but she hasn't confirmed, hopefully she doesn't flake. She's a homely girl it seems, man a girl like that could possibly make me throw my world-travel plans out the window.
Last edited by droid on April 29th, 2015, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.