Winston in China! Updates and Photos

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:
droid wrote:I'd like to hear Winston say for once, "hey you guys have valid points", "i'll try some of this".
Droid,
You must have a horrible memory. I have admitted that many guys here gave valid points.

- I said that Ethan_sg had valid points for using Shenzhen as a base of operations.
- I said that rock had valid points about why women who want a house before before giving me sex have incompatible values with me.
- I said that Smallcheese and cereal2010 had valid points about not limiting myself to Shenzhen only when there are many places in China to explore and try out. And why Shenzhen is for those into careerism and materialism.
- I said that MarcosZeitola had valid points about why I'm not compatible with Chinese women and their mentality and character and goals, and why my decision to seek a Chinese wife is illogical.

So you see, you are wrong that I don't acknowledge valid points from others. Are you so eager to blame the victim and bash me that you develop a shitty memory or cognitive dissonance to justify it? If so that's sad and looks bad.

I await your apology and admission of being wrong.
C'mon man you're gonna hang on to semantics? Ok, I'm sorry I said "I'd like to hear Winston say for once, hey you guys have valid points, i'll try some of this"
And let me rephrase it then:
I'd like to hear Winston say more often, "hey you guys have valid points, i'll try some of this"

My point is that you ask questions and we try to give you advice, but there is a pattern of stubbornness.
Sometimes you think you are 'right', and a 'master of logic', but what you don't acknowledge is that there might be missing information that only additional experience can provide.
As a simple example, what if using or suppressing certain subjects from your conversation provides different results with the girls? Only by trying the suggestion will you know.
It is the recognition of these 'unknown unknowns' that makes one a complete individual, while assuming you are logically 'right' and that all information is complete is a mistake.

That mistaken line of thought is demonstrated by your declaration that you feel you look good enough, and that you're not doing anything wrong demeanor-wise. Logically, it can only follow that the casual sex doesn't follow is because of unexplainable stuff, (i.e. demons? etc.)

As an aside, let me clarify we now know you don't talk about conspiracy theories all the time with girls, sorry, we just assumed it was a bit prevalent from what ethan wrote.
Last edited by droid on April 22nd, 2015, 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Post by smallcheese »

Winston wrote:Smallcheese,
You dumb asswipe. That gold digging bitch is old news. We talked about her long ago. Rock knows about what happened and he agreed that she's a bad person. He said so years ago. She even admitted to me by email that she's poor and needs a very generous guy. We met her in a nightclub. She's not even a decent girl. Even Rock knows that. Ask him.

I told Rock long ago that she said it was her birthday and wanted a gift from me on the first date. He knows about that. Only YOU are new to this. We discussed her in other threads already. Don't think that Rock doesn't know anymore than your narrow prism does. YOU are the one that's clueless about that gold digging bitch. Rock knew all about her years ago.

Again, why is she credible to you? If you want to know what women think of me, ask a NORMAL DECENT woman about me. Not a gold digging bitch who lies and flakes.

You are not a wise man if you think a gold digger with no ethics is a credible judge of my character.
Now it's old news? So who cares about it?? It may be old news to you but I don't know what you know. I only went by what Rock wrote down and based my comments on that information alone. I don't have the context of history that you and Rock have. Why do you assume that I know what you are thinking? I'm not a mind reader. You sound like a typical Westernized femnazi, always proclaiming that she's right and everyone else is wrong. Bringing information in at the last minute to try to support weak arguments.
Winston wrote: You didn't answer my questions either. What was I supposed to do with that gold digging bitch? Buy a $100 electronic dictionary just to impress her? Buy a stupid jacket at that mall I didn't like just to look decisive?
Obviously you've never read any of my replies on this thread or other threads. If you did, you would know that I believe that a man's money belongs to him because he earned it. No woman has the right to coerce him or tell him how to spend it. If that's my philosophy, isn't it obvious what my answer to your questions would be? Or are you so dense that I need to put that in writing for you here? Let me know.
Winston wrote: If a woman likes you, none of this shit matters. Don't you have any real experience with women smallcheese? Or do you only know PUA literature fiction? Have you ever had a girlfriend or date before? How come you are totally lacking in wisdom and common sense?

You are the one who needs to learn from me. You seem to have no real experience with women. You don't seem to know anything about them. Your formulas are useless and irrelevant and don't work. Ask Rock. He does not advocate that I try to play a sugar daddy role. It's not me and only attracts users who often won't even put out or will avoid it.

A lot of sugar daddies gets used without getting sex in return. I've seen it happen. Women use them and spend them dry and then make excuses not to have sex with them. You falsely assume that women will always put out for sugar daddies. Very often they do not.

A life lesson for you smallcheese:

If a woman really likes you, you can't do anything wrong. She will want to come to your place and she will let you kiss her and make out with her and undress her and sleep with her. Very simple. You don't have to do anything right or wrong to make it happen. It just happens. All you have to do is go with the flow. There is no "right formula" to follow here.

That's how it works. Ask Ethan or Rock. They are men with real experience in this. You seem to live out of your parents' basement and spew out useless theories that have nothing to do with real life relationships.

Otherwise, if a woman doesn't want to sleep with you, then after dinner she will say:

- "Thanks for the dinner. See you next time. I got to catch the subway before the last train stops."
- "I can't stay over at your place because I have to get up early for work tomorrow and I have no change of clothes at your place."
- "I can't stay at your place because we are not married."
- "I have stuff to do at home. I can't stay with you."
Etc.

I've heard all these excuses before, and they are NOT the result of something I did wrong. That's just the way it is. Some men get sex. Some don't. Some men arouse women. Others don't. Some men are liked by women as friends only. Some men are unlucky with women. Some men have an asexual vibe. Some men have the universe going against them in love. Many things in life just are, they are not explainable.

So you see, this has nothing to do with me doing anything right or wrong. You stupid a**. Have you ever been on a date in your life? Why do you seem like you have no experience with women? Why do you spout theories about women that don't apply in real life?
LOL!!!!!! Life lessons from you????? LOL!!!!!

You don't know anything about me even though I've publicly documented who I am on another thread here. I'm going to take advice from a person who I think is morally bankrupt???? That's a laugh!!!!! It would be even funnier except that you're so delusional that you actually believe the moronic pontifications that you spew out.

You're so predictably arrogant and immature Winston! If you don't like what someone has written, you try to use logic in your arguments to prove that you're right. If that fails, then you start using foul language, insults and name calling. Sound familiar? :D

That's why I called you the Chinese version of George Costanza (from Seinfeld, if you've never seen the show before). Watching you react online in your forum is like slowing down to watch a car accident on the highway. You can't help but look.

FYI, I'm older than you. I'm in my 2nd and last marriage now and I married my beautiful wife last year after she turned 21. I'm 25+ years older than her. When you've been married before, most men become much, much wiser and are more cognizant of the choices that they make in life. I hope I've learned from my mistakes but who knows? I'm far from perfect.

I have 2 teens from my previous marriage to a Westernized Chinese bitch. Unlike you, after I divorced my first wife, I could not abandon my boys and let them think that I didn't love or care for them. Boys need a father's steady, positive influence in their lives so I consciously chose to stay in Hong Kong so that I could see them and guide them every week while they grew up. Even though it's costing me hundreds of thousands of dollars (USD), who cares? It's only money. Nothing to me is more important than my children. I made the choice to bring them into this world and it's my responsibility to take care of them until they are ready to take care of themselves. Even after they grow into adults, I'll still take care of them when they need me. IMHO, that's just what good fathers do.

You made a different choice with your son who was born out of wedlock and who you hardly ever see. That's ok. It's your life, not mine. At least you have the decency to send some money to help support him as he grows up. Hopefully you'll continue doing that. Your son doesn't deserve to be in the situation he's in now. He didn't have any choice, unlike you.

I made my own personal choice based on what I could live with. When I die, I'll die knowing that I did the best that I could for my children. I know Winston that you'll never understand the choices that I've made but hey, it's my life.

Winston, have you ever been married before? Have you ever had the courage to make that kind of commitment? Have your friends Ethan and Rock, who you reference as real life experts with women, ever been married before??? Have any of you had any children and spent time raising them 7 days a week for 18+ years? With an entitled wife (now ex-wife) and dealing with her femnazi friends? I'll put my 35+ years of experience with women and children up against any of you self-proclaimed experts. Paraphrasing Sgt. Schultz from Hogan's Heroes: "You know nothing! Nothing!" :D

I know that my words are wasted on you Winston. It goes in one ear and out the other. You don't want to hear or listen to anyone else's advice. That's ok. Like I said, it's your life. I'm just waiting for your life to derail again. Crash and burn like it always does inevitably, given who you are.

What irks me is that you seem to have some type of delusional disorder. Your chronic whining and constant self proclamations of how you're so handsome or how you have high credibility or how you're the master of logic or how you're like Buddha, are all laughable and ludicrous. And you refer to yourself in the 3rd person. You're very insecure. Winston, don't you realize that some people see you as a pathetic fool and you don't even seem to know it? You just keep going on and on and on and on ....

I like to banter with you and knock you off your high horse because it's so easy to predict how you'll react when you encounter someone who uses logic and experience against you. You react just like the Westernized women who you advise followers of your web site to avoid. Do you know what that makes you?

A hypocrite. So much for truth and accuracy.
Last edited by smallcheese on April 22nd, 2015, 10:26 pm, edited 8 times in total.
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Post by smallcheese »

Winston wrote:Smallcheese, Cereal2010 and MarcosZeitola,

I can easily prove to you that I'm likable with a great personality. PM me your phone number and I will call you and we will talk for a while and you will see that I'm a highly genuine, likable, interesting, intelligent, warm, friendly, engaging guy with a great personality and good vibe. I also want to see how genuine you guys are too, or if you have loser personalities.

After talking to me for real, you will see that I am very likable and understand why women like my personality and find me interesting and comfortable to be around. Just because they don't give me sex doesn't mean "I did something wrong" or that I'm not likable.
Sure, we can talk if you'd like. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove. You don't have anything to prove to me, nor do I care.

But I am a very private person so I take all precautions online and offline. I can use Skype to talk or chat with you so please PM me here with your Skype name and I will make an add request to you. In the PM, I'll tell you the Skype name that will be making the add request.

If you don't understand or respect my need for privacy, don't bother contacting me.
Last edited by smallcheese on April 22nd, 2015, 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

Winston wrote:
Seeker wrote:
Also, I think Winston should avoid discussing conspiracy theories with women, especially on initial dates - things like the moon-landing or 911 being a hoax are really not the types of subjects to bring up during the initial dates with Chinese women unless she's the rare intellectual type, which is tough to find. So that's something I definitely feel Winston needs to be toning down on.
What the f*ck? :lol: Are you saying Winston is actually talking about this stuff on dates? I thought guys here were just assuming that he was. He probably comes across as Aspie/autistic to them, rabbiting on about ludicrous stuff that nobody cares about or is interested in.
No I do not talk about conspiracies on first dates. But if I get to know a girl better and she is comfortable around me, I may bring it up for fun or as part of a conversation in response to her question. But no I do not ramble on about conspiracies. It's just for a while. But it's NEVER made on iota of difference in whether a girl liked me or not. You guys are just looking for something to blame. And falsely too.

There is nothing wrong with talking about different topics with women. If she is comfortable around you, you can talk about anything. Some women, like the 33 year old I'm dating, Winnie, asks me a lot of questions about me and about America and the world. Sometimes when I talk about America, I have to talk about conspiracies, because conspiracies are part of American history and society. Even feminism is a conspiracy. So if someone asks you a question about America, that is CAUSED by a conspiracy, such as feminism, the Federal Reserve, turning men into women and women into men, gay rights, etc. then you have a right to be HONEST and explain why there is a conspiracy behind it. It could be a student, an acquaintance, a language exchange partner, or a woman you are dating.

What is wrong with giving honest answers to honest questions? If someone asks me a question related to conspiracies, there's nothing wrong with mentioning it. It's not like conspiracies are all I talk about. So don't get the false impression.

Are you guys deaf? Or are you going to assume that all I talk about are conspiracies? In reality they are part of a myriad of things that I talk about. So stop misportraying me please. And stop assuming falsely that me mentioning anything conspiracy related is turning off women. It isn't. So stop the fiction please.

Obviously if someone isn't interested in conspiracies, I don't talk about them.

It's funny how you guys believe something false and keep repeating it over and over again. You guys are like a bunch of friggin animals.

Again, please PAY ATTENTION: I HAVE NEVER EVER LOST A GIRL'S INTEREST BY TALKING ABOUT CONSPIRACIES. NEVER! PLEASE STOP SPREADING THE FALSE RUMOR THAT I HAVE. BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS, I HAVE NOT! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR STUPID HEADS!
Ghost wrote:Winston is in a bad country for getting laid. Chinese women tend to be a lot more conservative and protected by their families and they tend to seek for marriage. There are low numbers of single moms - China is not nearly such a promiscuous society like the Philippines is. There are ample p4p options in China - this is what Winston should do to get his dick wet and his brain straight before going wife-hunting. (If he wants a wife - otherwise, go back to Philippines.) The guys who do get laid in China have to go to nightclubs and bars. That will get you sluts if you put in the effort, but this is definitely the minority of girls. Then of course you have westernized bitches in the major cities. When mongers get laid in China they are almost universally getting either club girls or big city girls (think of scowling American career bitches.)
I've noticed that too. Every single mom I met in China are divorcees who had their child during wedlock. I have not met a single mom who has never been married in China.

So I don't know where this idea that Chinese women have sex fast if they like you, comes from. It's just an assumption. However, Rock and Ethan get Chinese women to sleep with them outside of marriage. So I don't know why I'm held to a different standard.

Besides, having to get married before you have sex is a bad deal for the man. He has to pay for an expensive wedding costing thousands of dollars, then buy a house for her, then pay a dowry to the bride's family. All of this could cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Then after marriage, his wife could say she has a headache and delay sex. Or she could just have sex a few times, get pregnant, then focus on the baby and forget her husband's sexual needs.

It's much better to just have casual sex or do p4p. Far less costly and less complicated than the above. However, the problem with P4P in China is that it feels like a hustle with bad vibes. Ethan and I ran into people offering P4P and that "hustling vibe" feels very negative, pushy and a turn off to the senses. We experienced this in massage parlors too that offer blow jobs or hand jobs. The vibe is too pushy and aggressive and turns you off.

I guess there's no perfect solution in China.

Nothing wrong with giving honest answers to honest questions?

Haven't you heard the phrase:

You can't handle the truth!!

How good would you feel if a girl you met in China told you the uncensored truth of what the government really did to people?

All the details of what the really did and currently do. How they spy on people and how their uncle was in jail?

How would you feel about that?

And if she responded, well he asked me.....

You'd just think, man, what a weird, tactless girl....
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

celery2010 wrote: How would you feel about that?
And if she responded, well he asked me.....
You'd just think, man, what a weird, tactless girl....
I don't think it works that way Lol we'd still want to have casual sex with her!! :mrgreen:
It's different the other way around.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

I think people on here are missing a major point.

It DOESN"T MATTER if Winston is attractive or unattractive.

Even Winston himself has noted that many dorky and unattractive guys in China and other Asian countries stlll get women.

And Winston complains about that in an envious fashion.

I have also seen it with my own eyes.

You don't need to be really handsome to get women in China.

But that's the point of Happier Abroad isn't it?

Just being a foreigner from a rich country helps tremendously.

I remember once trying to talk to someone on a bus before. They wouldn't help me at all.

But once they found out i was a foreigner they did a complete 180. They helped me. I rode in their taxi and they didn't ask me to pay my share of the fare.

A small percentage of girls will be interested in foreigners simply because they are foreigners. A small percentage want to move abroad. A small percentage are poor and you would be a step up financially.

What matters is that he find the places where women like this exist. But he has even been lazy about that.

The only place he has been so far where this is true is the PI.

This is why i said to leave Shenzhen.

Although women in 3rd tier cities are more close minded, Winston is ethnic Chinese. He will not stick out, even if he goes to 3rd tier city and get the types of stares that make life for a foreigner of a different race difficult.

The returns will be there, if Winston puts in the work. And yes, Vietnam and other SE asian countries are also options.

But Winston has not even been to SE Asia, other than the PI. He has no spirit of adventure. Despite the site being named Happier Abroad.

Also if he wished for a different less conformist mentality, he could also try Latin America, but Winston has never been and is probably too lazy to try to learn Spanish.

But most of all, he seems to have an answer for everything. And he feels that women should like him just for who he is, not for anything else, in a place where the culture is vastly different.

He should understand when some women have felt hunger and poverty that their attitude will change.

And lastly, Winston wants a stereotypical gold digger in looks, but has a non bitchy, laid back attitude, is non materialistic and will be interested in his "inane observations" (cue Seinfeld).

But Winston also has a vibe that turns women off. Usually guys who are less attractive have a very honorable and giving personality, like many "geeks".

He needs to understand what women want.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

celery2010 wrote:It DOESN"T MATTER if Winston is attractive or unattractive.
Even Winston himself has noted that many dorky and unattractive guys in China and other Asian countries stlll get women.
Excellent points, but it must be clarified those dorky guys are generally not getting casual sex, they're at the very least in a semi-committed relationship.
For casual sex you need to stand out -almost by definition- since 'easier' girls look more for looks/charm than for intellectuality or 'innane observations'. How cannot he see that as a "master of logic"?
He cannot see the logic either in that improving your looks and demeanor will improve the chances of getting more and better looking women, regardless of the location, it WILL be better, that's an undisputable fact.
How can someone be a "master of logic" and still believe in "demons" and "curses" while ignoring more readily available evidence and information?

I must add though that smallcheese and Winston are taking it too personally.
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Post by smallcheese »

celery2010 wrote: But most of all, he seems to have an answer for everything. And he feels that women should like him just for who he is, not for anything else, in a place where the culture is vastly different.

He should understand when some women have felt hunger and poverty that their attitude will change.

And lastly, Winston wants a stereotypical gold digger in looks, but has a non bitchy, laid back attitude, is non materialistic and will be interested in his "inane observations" (cue Seinfeld).

But Winston also has a vibe that turns women off. Usually guys who are less attractive have a very honorable and giving personality, like many "geeks".

He needs to understand what women want.
+100

Winston is looking for a unicorn that doesn't exist. Even if it did, why would he deserve such a woman, based on his behavior, thinking and past actions?

If Winston comes across as being offensive, obnoxious and obtuse on this forum, what is he like in real life when he's with a woman? What would any normal, decent woman think about him if she read and understood what Winston has written in this forum?

Does a normal, decent woman deserve to know about Winston's past first, before deciding if she wants to sleep with him and have sex?

Once a woman gets to know the real Winston, would she still want to be his girlfriend? Become his wife?

If Winston finds a woman and the relationship becomes serious enough that marriage is being contemplated, will Winston reveal all of the sordid details in his past to the woman he plans to marry? Will he provide truth and accuracy to his potential bride?
Last edited by smallcheese on April 22nd, 2015, 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Post by smallcheese »

droid wrote: I must add though that smallcheese and Winston are taking it too personally.
Sorry Droid but I'll have to disagree with you on this. I'm not taking it personally but I love a good debate.

Unlike Winston, I try to avoid using foul language, insults and name calling to get my points across. I don't use words like "asswipe" or call someone a "stupid a*s". That's just immature, idiotic and infantile. Check my responses and you'll see that I rarely use words like that and if I do, it's often in humor. If what I write seems personal, then that means that even by using normal English language, I'm still getting my points across and they are just as effective, caustic and sometimes insulting. :-)

I really don't care what Winston does with his life. It's none of my business. But I truly hope Winston finds a woman that he can spend the rest of his life with. He deserves to find happiness, just as many men do who are trapped in Westernized, femnazi dominated social deserts like the U.S., Canada, England, Australia, etc.

I just believe he will ultimately fail, based on what I've read of his past behavior, past actions and current thinking. He still seems preoccupied with sex and that is clouding his thinking in searching for a wife in China. But that's just my opinion. Take it for the grain of salt that it is.

Very few people on this forum seem willing to call out Winston on his BS when he starts going off on one of his diatribes. But I'm not. I'll chime in if I have time and think it's worth talking about.

If this forum is for people (mostly men) who want a life happier abroad, don't they deserve to hear all thoughts and opinions, even those that differ from the founder of this site?

Winston's opinion is only one of many but I think readers of this forum should hear from anyone who is happier abroad, like myself and others who are willing to share their experiences. I left the U.S. a few months before 9/11 and I've never looked back. I've visited so many countries since then that I'm not allowed to add any more page refills to my passport. Last year, I married a well educated, smart and gorgeous Filipina soon after she turned 21. A former beauty pageant winner in her province, she's studying for her masters now while teaching English and other subjects at the college level. I met my wife when she was 19 and I am easily more than double her age.

I'm truly happier abroad!

I believe that only after learning from many people's experiences (not just Winston's) outside their home country, can one then make a truly informed decision about whether or not he wants to go abroad. Am I wrong to think this way?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

droid wrote:
celery2010 wrote:It DOESN"T MATTER if Winston is attractive or unattractive.
Excellent points, but it must be clarified those dorky guys are generally not getting casual sex, they're at the very least in a semi-committed relationship.
For casual sex you need to stand out -almost by definition- since 'easier' girls look more for looks/charm than for intellectuality or 'innane observations'. How cannot he see that as a "master of logic"?
He cannot see the logic either in that improving your looks and demeanor will improve the chances of getting more and better looking women, regardless of the location, it WILL be better, that's an undisputable fact.
How can someone be a "master of logic" and still believe in "demons" and "curses" while ignoring more readily available evidence and information?

I must add though that smallcheese and Winston are taking it too personally.
That's not true. You obviously have never been to China, droid. Dorky guys do okay here and you even have Chinese men who are ugly, but score easily here. It's not a sausage fest like it is in the States.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi everyone,
I'm in dongguan now which is Zboy1s town. It's more quiet and laid back here. A friendly sweet girl at the bus station helped me get a cab and gave me her number too. She was very wholesome.

I'll probably meet zboy for dinner later. It's nice to be in another town besides Shenzhen.

Last night I talked to MarcosZeitola for a few hours on skype and he can confirm that I have a likable personality that is very authentic, personable and engaging. I am not socially awkward at all but have good communication skills.

I was impressed that even though he is in his early 20s he sounds much more mature and down to earth and insightful than a typical guy in his 20s from USA or Asia. It just goes to show that Europeans are more down to earth and mature at an earlier age. I didn't know he was European. I thought he was American.

He and I agreed on almost everything. He agreed that even though I'm likable and easy to talk to and make women comfortable, I'm not the kind of guy that turns women on sexually or physically. So its a case of who I am, not what I'm doing wrong.

Also it seems that men tend to appreciate and value my qualities more than women do. So I'm more likable to men than women. Being a deep genuine freethinker type is more likely to appeal to men than women. This site is an example, since men appreciate the value of happier abroad more than women do obviously.

Either way, I'm a very likable guy with a good personality. Not socially awkward like some of you want to think or as some of you are projecting onto me.

I'd like to talk to smallcheese sometime to see if he's down to earth or acts like an arrogant know it all like a typical expat. I highly doubt that he is down to earth. He is way too condescending and uses unfair ad hominem attacks on me. He probably is not that mature too. We will see. I'll pm him my Skype info.

Smallcheese, you sound immature. Why are you using ad hominem attacks and going off on a diatribe about how you are a better father than me? That's irrelevant to this thread and it sounds like you are just fishing for excuses to be condescending to me.

FYI, Rock was not saying that women see me as stingy as a fact. He was just speculating and throwing out some ideas. He wasn't stating it as a fact.

Rock has observed that women seem to like to use me. Something about me tells them that I'm easy to use and manipulate. So they see me as usable. I don't know why. But it's not my fault or a result of something I do wrong. So stop the victim blaming.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some interesting updates:

First of all, I wrote about 40 chinese women this week on plenty of fish. And guess what? About 20 of them wrote me back. So I got a 50 percent response rate, which is HUGE!

What this means is that I must be considered a good catch in China! I've never had a 50 percent response rate on a dating site before. That's a very good sign. So why are so many of you so negative and down on me?

Second, I never said I was unhappy in China. My social life and dating life here is definitely 1000 times better than in Taiwan or USA. I just complain about not getting sex. So put that in perspective.

Also keep in mind that Falcon is young and thin and tall and socially engaging too, like Ethan. Yet he cannot figure out how to get romantic or sexual with Chinese women either. He even started a thread called "how to initiate dating with Chinese women?" so I'm not the only one who cant get sex here. So don't make it out like I'm the only one who cant get laid in China.

Finally you guys need to keep in mind that the nerdy look is not considered unattractive in Chinese culture. Nerdy guys look smart and look like they can get a good job and make money. So that's a plus to chinese women. So don't mix up chinese culture with American culture. They are very different. Keep that in mind.

Thus it's not surprising to see nerdy guys with hot girls in china. Such guys can make a good income as computer engineers or computer programmers or electrical engineers. Etc. So chinese women must value that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Post by smallcheese »

Winston wrote: I'd like to talk to smallcheese sometime to see if he's down to earth or acts like an arrogant know it all like a typical expat. I highly doubt that he is down to earth. He is way too condescending and uses unfair ad hominem attacks on me. He probably is not that mature too. We will see. I'll pm him my Skype info.
I guess you're not even bothering to keep an open mind before talking to me. You'll just be looking for anything that will confirm your preconceived notions about me. No big deal. It's what I expect based on what I've read about you. I'm still fine with talking to you if you still want to do that. If not, that's ok too.
Winston wrote: Smallcheese, you sound immature. Why are you using ad hominem attacks and going off on a diatribe about how you are a better father than me? That's irrelevant to this thread and it sounds like you are just fishing for excuses to be condescending to me.
Ad hominem attacks? Yes of course but you deserve it!

Weren't you the one who was offering life lessons to me? Presumptuous and condescending on your part don't you think? Especially since I'm older than you and you had no idea who I was.

Weren't you the one who assumed that I must still be living in my parents' basement? Weren't you the one who assumed that I had little or no experience with women?

I'm reacting to your words, not mine. What am I supposed to do? Just sit around and take it while you attack me?

If you didn't start it, I wouldn't have said anything. If you want to dish it out, you need to be able to take it too.

And where did I say I was a better father than you? Please show me where I said that. I must be getting blind in my old age. I don't see it. Why do you put words in my mouth when I never said that? Since you knew nothing about me but still decided to disparage me without conducting any research first, I had to give a little biography about who I was. Talking about my reasons for staying in Hong Kong to raise my children is a big part of who I am.

It was my personal choice to stay with my boys here and I contrasted that with your choice to leave your son with his mother. I wouldn't have made the choice that you made but that's me. Like I said, it's your life and you can choose to do whatever you want to do with your son.

That doesn't make me a better father than you, just a father who made a different life choice than you. In the end, I believe a higher authority than us will pass judgment on who the better father might be.
Winston wrote: FYI, Rock was not saying that women see me as stingy as a fact. He was just speculating and throwing out some ideas. He wasn't stating it as a fact.

Rock has observed that women seem to like to use me. Something about me tells them that I'm easy to use and manipulate. So they see me as usable. I don't know why. But it's not my fault or a result of something I do wrong. So stop the victim blaming.
If that's what Rock meant, I'll have to take your word for it. He's your friend, not mine. He hasn't said anything else on this thread so I have to assume you're speaking on his behalf.

But if women are using you repeatedly, then yes, I think you deserve most of the blame as the victim. You're a man and you should have learned from previous encounters with women who have used you. Have you ever heard the saying, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."? That applies here if you allow women to take advantage of you repeatedly.

P.S. I'm still waiting for your PM. FYI after tonight, I won't be able to talk on Skype again until Sunday.
Last edited by smallcheese on April 23rd, 2015, 5:02 am, edited 8 times in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

50% response rate on pof? Wow, thats huge.

I never heard anyone usin pof in asia? Is it popular site like it is in the west.

You should be able to lay at least 20% of them.

What is quality like, can you send us some photos
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Allow me to clarify what I said earlier about Winston. Again this is only my SPECULATION based on the way he seems to act AT TIMES when I'm around him. Ethan and zboy1, please confirm whether or not he's at all like this in front of Chinese girls you've seen him around.

It's not purely about being stingy. It's more about being indecisive and slow, sometimes seeming a bit muddle headed.

I believe a lot of Chinese and Taiwanese girls respect a guy who appears to be 干脆 gancui (direct and to the point) and 大方 dafang (generous and easy mannered, natural and relaxed). They also like a guy who can manage to lead them, like he knows what he's doing as if it's second nature. In the past when I've had upcoming first dates with girls I really wanted to hit it off with, I would sometimes invest some planning and even rehearsal time, making sure I had a Plan A, Plan B, etc. and knowing well the venues I intended to take her too. That way I could avoid ever looking confused. I would also try to learn a bit about the girl beforehand if possible (via a few strategic questions, checking her FB, researching her school or company, etc.). The idea was to come-off as natural spontaneous and smooth, as if I knew what I was doing and could make her feel comfortable and taken care of under my leadership. A lot of this was conveyed using simple body language.

Now if you come across as indecisive, small minded, confused, and/or lost, lacking any direction or vision, that can really annoy a Chinese girl. If they describe a guy using adjectives such as 小气 xiao qi (stingy, petty, narrow minded), 孩子气 haizi qi (childish), 不够稳重 bu gou wen zhong (unstable) and then qualify all this by saying 在他这个年纪 zai ta zhege nianji (at his age), that is BAD and they don't have much respect for you.

Now if you are the Chinese stud type and/or younger ala Ethan, you can probably achieve a fair number of pulls and one night stands or even attract some gals who wanna be with you in spite of having some or all of these undesirable behavior traits or qualities. It's a package analysis. If you come short on one end of the stick, you better somehow compensate in another area.

Winston, if possible, try to meet some successful (with women) guys in your age group (expats or locals) and pick their brains. You definitely could improve your results with the right changes I believe. Remember, it took Monkro a long time (many months at least) before he started getting real traction with the Taiwan girls he so loves.

Keep an open mind. This is meant to be constructive so don't pick it apart for it's flaws but rather take what of any value it might have to you and use it in your favor.