Would You Date A Single Mom?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The
Junior Poster

Would You Date A Single Mom?

Post by The »

Very simple and straightforward question.....Yes or no? and why?...

Curious to hear the responses....
:lol: :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Would You Date A Single Mom?

Post by droid »

I refused to do it in America. Well actually I wasn't good enough for them Lol and i 'failed' to court enough also.

I've dated and approached a few of them here in Colombia, just to get rolling with something, and since they're nicer. But yeah, as others have posted, their kids are #1 in the list of course.

There is an epidemic of this down here and it's kind of part of the culture, but i think this is more of a recent development. I don't ask them anymore " do you have kids", but "how many kids do you have".

"Dedicated to the 4 million single moms in the country"
"There's no such thing as 'single moms', only 'moms'"

:roll:

I think players here just bail out, but now there is the added ingredient of women wanting to be "independent", so everyone seems to be ok with this.
It seems the order here is the other way around Lol, First they have the kids and THEN they enter the carousel. That's actually kind of smart LMAO
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

No.

Because single mothers deserve to die.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

drealm wrote:No.

Now that's just retarded, brother. If she was left by her husband, or widowed, why does she deserve to die and pay for her unfortunate circumstances? And what of the children of such a woman?

I would not date a single mother, sure. But to wish death on her? This is the "throw the widow in the fire at an Indian funeral" mentality you have. :roll:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
drealm wrote:No.

Now that's just retarded, brother. If she was left by her husband, or widowed, why does she deserve to die and pay for her unfortunate circumstances? And what of the children of such a woman?
No it's not retarded. And unless you are a Biblic Jew, you are not my brother.

If she was left by her husband, it's her fault for choosing a jerk.

If she's widowed, this is referred to as a widow, not a single mother.

She deserves to die because her circumstances aren't unfortunate. They are predictable and chosen by her.

Her children deserve to die too.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

wtf? is this taliban anatol all over again? If she chose a jerk it's her problem, as long as you don't have to sponsor her in any way.
Actually it's better that they're around to absorb the eager beta providers that would otherwise compete with you for the better women.
So aside from being yet another sick weirdo, your logic doesn't hold.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

droid wrote:wtf? is this taliban anatol all over again? If she chose a jerk it's her problem, as long as you don't have to sponsor her in any way.
Actually it's better that they're around to absorb the eager beta providers that would otherwise compete with you for the better women.
It is all of our problem in that we have to deal with the loathsome jerk progeny and the consequences of jerks being rewarded with sex and reproduction. Hence females that have sex with jerks, i.e. essentially all Western skanks, really are a scourge. Drealm's statement, while a little absolutist, is largely accurate.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

drealm wrote:If she was left by her husband, it's her fault for choosing a jerk.
He may have been a jerk masquerading as a righteous man. People can be fooled, it happens every day. Does that make the one who's fooled as guilty as the one doing the fooling?
drealm wrote:She deserves to die because her circumstances aren't unfortunate. They are predictable and chosen by her.
How can you "predict" betrayel? We tend to see those we love in a more favorable light. Nobody enters a marriage or relationship expecting the worst. An error of judgement, while unfortunate, is hardly a reason for someone to die.
drealm wrote:Her children deserve to die too.
What the hell? The children are innocent in all this, the victims of their parents' mistakes. What could they have possibly done to deserve death, when they never asked to be born into such a relationship or brought into this world in general?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
drealm wrote:If she was left by her husband, it's her fault for choosing a jerk.
He may have been a jerk masquerading as a righteous man. People can be fooled, it happens every day. Does that make the one who's fooled as guilty as the one doing the fooling?
No doubt that happens but it is probably exceptional. If the female and her family discussed the subject thoroughly and picked a suitably well reputed man from a well reputed family to sire her children, it would likely be a rare event that they would get it wrong. I imagine most dirtbag-humping goes on because of, not in spite of, the full knowledge of the female that she is humping a dirtbag.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Cornfed wrote:
droid wrote:wtf? is this taliban anatol all over again? If she chose a jerk it's her problem, as long as you don't have to sponsor her in any way.
It is all of our problem in that we have to deal with the loathsome jerk progeny and the consequences of jerks being rewarded with sex and reproduction. Hence females that have sex with jerks, i.e. essentially all Western skanks, really are a scourge. Drealm's statement, while a little absolutist, is largely accurate.
We have to deal with that progeny because of state sponsorship and media indoctrination. Remove that, and they will have to behave properly, namely seeking responsible men.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

droid wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
We have to deal with that progeny because of state sponsorship and media indoctrination. Remove that, and they will have to behave properly, namely seeking responsible men.
Right, but in the meantime the females are scum. It is ultimately not their fault that they are scum, but they are scum nonetheless.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:No doubt that happens but it is probably exceptional. If the female and her family discussed the subject thoroughly and picked a suitably well reputed man from a well reputed family to sire her children, it would likely be a rare event that they would get it wrong. I imagine most dirtbag-humping goes on because of, not in spite of, the full knowledge of the female that she is humping a dirtbag.
That still does not make Drealm's statement that the woman deserves to die any less unreasonable. And his statement of the children also deserving death, is even more insane. If in the "sane society" you speak of, the exes and children of dirtbags are put to death, that is cruel, insane and uncalled for. Better would be to treat a woman like that as a pariah, then to kill her and her children.

One may never punish a child for the crimes of his parents. There is no justice in that.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Does that make the one who's fooled as guilty as the one doing the fooling?
Yes.
MarcosZeitola wrote:How can you "predict" betrayel?
By testing people.
MarcosZeitola wrote:Nobody enters a marriage or relationship expecting the worst.
Wrong. Some women are attracted to the worst men, because they are the worst men.
MarcosZeitola wrote:An error of judgement, while unfortunate, is hardly a reason for someone to die.
I dispute that this is an error in judgement. And if it is, death is lesson learned.
MarcosZeitola wrote:What the hell? The children are innocent in all this, the victims of their parents' mistakes. What could they have possibly done to deserve death, when they never asked to be born into such a relationship or brought into this world in general?
The penalty for violating laws in the Hebrew Bible is generational. You cannot contest the fact that stupidity of a prior generation affects the fate of a future generation.
MarcosZeitola wrote:That still does not make Drealm's statement that the woman deserves to die any less unreasonable. And his statement of the children also deserving death, is even more insane. If in the "sane society" you speak of, the exes and children of dirtbags are put to death, that is cruel, insane and uncalled for. Better would be to treat a woman like that as a pariah, then to kill her and her children.

One may never punish a child for the crimes of his parents. There is no justice in that.
I never said "put to death" or "kill". All I said was "deserve to die". I did not specify how she will die. I would approve of a scenario along the lines where she can't support herself and starves to death.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

No, cuz I'm already married.

If I were still in my '20's, I'd probably want a virgin.

If I became a widower, I'd consider virgins and widows who'd been faithful to their husbands. A widow with a child would be a possibility, especially since I have a bunch of kids myself. It's a big deal to ask some virgin with no experience being a mother to raise your kids. She may feel taken advantage of or ripped off, and the lack of experience could be a problem. If the man serves as a step-father to her child or children, she's thankful her child/children have a father figure.

If I were my age and never had married, I might consider the faithful widow. I don't know if I'd consider a woman with a child or not if I'd never had any.

But under none of these scenarios would I want a woman with a living 'baby daddy' out there to be a part of our lives.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I'd like to point out that the Hebrew Bible does not prescribe death to single mothers. If a married or betrothed woman willingly had sex with a man who was not her husband, that was a death penalty crime. But no one was to be put to death without two or three witnesses. A girl who gave up her virginity in her father's house and let herself be married off as a virgin also risked the death penalty.