Would You Date A Single Mom?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The
Junior Poster

Re: Would You Date A Single Mom?

Post by The »

You know the reason why I posted the question is because at my contract job I have this female co-worker who keeps flirting with me all the time, no matter what....She is obviously attracted to me... She is cute as a motherf***er, BUT she is a single mother.....

I am bothered by the fact that she allowed some negro minstrel to run up in her raw and get her pregnant, but the "father" :roll: ... doesn't see the kid nor does he even live in the same state as the child! :shock:

My little head is saying "man you need to f**k that bitch and f**k her real good and nut all over her face" while my BIG HEAD is saying "you need to follow your own moral code: no dating co-workers and no dating single mothers (especially black ones), no matter how attractive they are....There is a reason why the "Father" :roll: is not with the mother in the first place"....

I think I'd listen to my BIG HEAD on this one...I think it knows best.... 8)
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
drealm wrote:No.

Because single mothers deserve to die.
Now that's just retarded, brother. If she was left by her husband
I believe in the 80/20 principle, 80% of the time, single women do tend to have a children and get involved with some jerk, living in some state of denial about that person or believing that the person could change in time.

So from a probabilistic p.o.v, I'd avoid single mothers.

Mel had given up on women to be with me, because she knows what a good person is and thus, doesn't buy into the whole victimhood consciousness, which many AWs adhere to.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The wrote:
My little head is saying "man you need to f**k that bitch and f**k her real good and nut all over her face" while my BIG HEAD is saying "you need to follow your own moral code: no dating co-workers and no dating single mothers (especially black ones), no matter how attractive they are....There is a reason why the "Father" :roll: is not with the mother in the first place"....

I think I'd listen to my BIG HEAD on this one...I think it knows best.... 8)
The rule here which trumps that other is the 'no dating co-workers' one, never let your source of livelihood overlap with your boinking.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

S_Parc wrote:I believe in the 80/20 principle, 80% of the time, single women do tend to have a children and get involved with some jerk, living in some state of denial about that person or believing that the person could change in time.

So from a probabilistic p.o.v, I'd avoid single mothers.

Mel had given up on women to be with me, because she knows what a good person is and thus, doesn't buy into the whole victimhood consciousness, which many AWs adhere to.
Oh don't get me wrong, I understand why it's unwise to date single women. Especially in Western countries, and even more so in America. I'd like to give individual women the benefit of the doubt, personally. That does not mean I would date them though, lol. Too risky. And a lion does not take care of the cubs of a rival; a lion EATS the cubs of a rival. But since I'm not interested in them, I am no rival. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

MarcosZeitola wrote:That does not mean I would date them though, lol. Too risky. And a lion does not take care of the cubs of a rival; a lion EATS the cubs of a rival. But since I'm not interested in them, I am no rival. ;)
Since I'm the only guy who my GF, now fiance, had ever been with, it's not in my cards either :wink:

And paradoxically, since I'm *technically* marrying a virgin, I'd also accomplished Tsar's dream but in a completely askance manner :o

AB discussion thread

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

S_Parc wrote:marrying a virgin... accomplished Tsar's dream
It's nuts that nowadays that's relegated to being just a dream
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

droid wrote:
S_Parc wrote:marrying a virgin... accomplished Tsar's dream
It's nuts that nowadays that's relegated to being just a dream
The problem is that Tsar can't talk....You have to be able to talk to find that virgin girl...
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I'm just saying that it's nuts there aren't many virgins left.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

droid wrote:I'm just saying that it's nuts there aren't many virgins left.
Unless you convert to Islam...You can find a virgin bride there... :mrgreen:
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The wrote:
droid wrote:I'm just saying that it's nuts there aren't many virgins left.
Unless you convert to Islam...You can find a virgin bride there... :mrgreen:
Right now, that's Tsar's best option.

Sitting around at home, venting on HA, isn't going to make someone a conversationalist.

Unfortunately, converting and moving to the middle east, may get him on some homeland security watchlist by hey, he could actually work as an informer, if he wants a career in intelligence.

AB discussion thread

fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Single mothers are good for fast f***s and little else. When it comes to serious relationship, having kids is a deal breaker full-stop. DO NOT EVER clean up some asshole's mess. :D
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

fightforlove wrote:DO NOT EVER clean up some asshole's mess. :D
+1
Damn right!
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

fightforlove wrote:Single mothers are good for fast f***s and little else. When it comes to serious relationship, having kids is a deal breaker full-stop. DO NOT EVER clean up some asshole's mess. :D
Key word is "Asshole"......To paraphrase Obama...."She f***ed an asshole and she can keep her asshole".... :lol:

I want no part of it.... :lol:
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

I'm finding that a huge chunk of them have cluster B personality disorders, Borderline being particularly prevalent. All the more reason not to bother.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 24th, 2020, 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.