Oh the butthurt...Oh the hamster...Oh the desperation...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Oh the butthurt...Oh the hamster...Oh the desperation...

Post by Johnny1975 »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Oh the butthurt...Oh the hamster...Oh the desperation...

Post by Jester »

Jeez this podcast goes ON AND ON...

Listened quite a while...

ENJOYED IT

Seems that women are waking up, smelling the coffee

ENJOY!!!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

I could only stand about 15 mins of deflection & sista-gurling. Any highlights?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Teal Lantern wrote:I could only stand about 15 mins of deflection & sista-gurling. Any highlights?
I wouldn't know where to start. It's just excuses and deflection from start to finish. A few people call in towards the end. All men, mostly pussies. One of them did disagree with them and he made some good points, after which the host just said "OK" and made no comment. And every time they read some article making lots of points, instead of actually addressing them, they just made general comments without disputing anything. They only hear what they want to hear. It was very irritating to listen to in one way, but surprisingly pleasant once you keep reminding yourself that it's them who are miserable.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

LOL! The web site she quotes is Boycott American Women! LOL!! John Rambo would be so pleased....as shame he has gone into retirement.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Jester wrote:Jeez this podcast goes ON AND ON...

Listened quite a while...

ENJOYED IT

Seems that women are waking up, smelling the coffee

ENJOY!!!
Yep...I listened to it and I was laughing my arse off.....the men are quitting and the women are calling them names for doing so.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Johnny1975 wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:I could only stand about 15 mins of deflection & sista-gurling. Any highlights?
I wouldn't know where to start. It's just excuses and deflection from start to finish. A few people call in towards the end. All men, mostly pussies. One of them did disagree with them and he made some good points, after which the host just said "OK" and made no comment. And every time they read some article making lots of points, instead of actually addressing them, they just made general comments without disputing anything. They only hear what they want to hear. It was very irritating to listen to in one way, but surprisingly pleasant once you keep reminding yourself that it's them who are miserable.
Well, they can always get jobs as high-school teachers. Plenty of women, married and single, getting their "fill" that way.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
Well, they can always get jobs as high-school teachers. Plenty of women, married and single, getting their "fill" that way.
So I hear. By the way I really recommend this podcast. I was listening to another one about whether or not women should be submissive. It's fascinating to hear their stupid arguments, and the conviction in their voices. It's amazing how good women are at bravado and coming across like they really, really know what they're talking about. Especially black men, erm I mean women. I'm going to keep listening to this podcast for that and other reasons.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:

:lol:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

blogtalk is worse than AM radio if somebody has something important to say they won't use that platform.