Roosh on the Dr Oz show

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Roosh on the Dr Oz show

Post by Johnny1975 »

Roosh on Oz :

His reaction video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_vUQYc3lf8
The
Junior Poster

Re: Roosh on the Dr Oz show

Post by The »

Lol...I was gonna post the exact same thing....I have to say, At least RooshV puts himself out there...Winston hides in his cocoon....
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

The wrote:Lol...I was gonna post the exact same thing....I have to say, At least RooshV puts himself out there...Winston hides in his cocoon....
Winston's purpose seems to be more along the lines of helping western men find happiness, find a solution to their frustrations. Roosh is really trying to battle the whole culture. So I wouldn't say Winston is hiding in his cocoon. He says in his introductory recording on the home page of this website that there's no point in trying to fight the problem from within. It's much easier to just leave.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

If Roosh honestly believed that this was going to be anything other than the most vicious sort of mugging, then he's either been out of the country far too long, or isn't nearly as keen a social observer as he imagines. There's no truth-seeking "dialog" in American public forums. It's kill or be killed, going for that market share. How their eyes must have lit up when they saw he actually showed and they were going to get to serve him up to a roomful of harpies.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

He's a good spokesman, I'll give him that. He's good at faking empathy and guessing what people want to hear. All good psychopaths are great actors. He understood that being a soft spoken non-combative person was the best way to make everyone else look irrational. I don't see how anyone can say he didn't handle himself well. It was a restricted environment and he had to make on the fly responses that got the most bang for the buck in a short time. I don't think any publicity is bad for him. I'm glad this subject got exposure. I'm not endorsing him, he would still be the first person executed if in a revolution.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I can't believe this guy went on TV. I thought Roosh was known more for as pua international than a fat shaming guy. If anything he wants to draw attention to himself. It's either a smart move or bad move but any type of publicity does work. I was surprise how articulate he is. Honestly he made himself look presentable even though most of the audience disagree with him. I think if Winston Wu went on TV it wouldn't work as well(sorry Wu) ..the difference is that Roosh has that TV presences but I could be wrong about Wu.

I would prefer Roosh to talk about men going over seas to find romance or love because American women became too spoiled or too masculine instead of fat shaming.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

More proof that the West is finished. What a farce!

Typical Zionist deceit and media deception.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Hahhah i hadn't seen this. What a freaking circus.
I think Roosh did fantastic, It was clear that Dr Ooz is a sellout dirtbag.

some gems:
"plus size community"
"strong, confident, successful"

Lol you could just see Roosh' internal smirk.

But those last few seconds in black and white do make me think "Yep, America's done" :(
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 24th, 2020, 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

droid wrote:Hahhah i hadn't seen this. What a freaking circus.
I think Roosh did fantastic, It was clear that Dr Ooz is a sellout dirtbag.

some gems:
"plus size community"
"strong, confident, successful"

Lol you could just see Roosh' internal smirk.

But those last few seconds in black and white do make me think "Yep, America's done" :(
Roosh, did great considering he was set up to be the villain. Oz is a quack. According to Oz, it's great to be obese! What a joke the show was.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Doosh actually got on national TV? His income must have just gone up by an order on magnitude. Maybe this is the new manosphere goal; to cynically push an un-PC message in order to be the TV bad guy, much like that worthless faggot who founded the men-are-better-than-women site aspired to. Maybe those of us who are sincere will actually get some coverage. I would love to see fschmidt on TV.

BTW, I agree that he did handle himself very well.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Is Roosh going back to New York?

Just seen the video, this guy shouldnt have any problem getting women in US, definitaly above average in looks department and social skills. Compare him to your average expat and you will see that he is in top 10% so im not surprised about his bangs.

He would even have success online, sites like pof and cupid
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Banano wrote:Is Roosh going back to New York?

Just seen the video, this guy shouldnt have any problem getting women in US, definitaly above average in looks department and social skills. Compare him to your average expat and you will see that he is in top 10% so im not surprised about his bangs.

You're joking right?
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

Roosh seems like a pretty messed up psychopath really
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Banano wrote:Is Roosh going back to New York?

Aha, he pretty much bangs low end chicks in the 3-4 range (like most unambitious guys on these sites). He never really developed any real drive/ambition like a man from years of "losing" in DC and then he moved overseas where it only takes 20% effort to make it with a US bank acct. However, that is all changing now. Just like it is all over the world. If you're not top level, you'll just get passed over for something better. Evolve or die bitches!
Last edited by BlackKnight on May 4th, 2015, 12:01 am, edited 2 times in total.