Would You Date A Single Mom?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Would You Date A Single Mom?

Post by Yohan »

I would never date a single mother in Western countries due to legal concern. Too risky. If you stay with her together over a few months you might be subject to child support in case you split up. So-called palimony for the single mom might also be granted.

In Western countries single mothers while doing nothing are frequently earning more by claiming benefits, various social services and public support for free housing than full-time working men.

I see however no problem to date a single mother in Asia, for example in Philippines, Thailand or in Japan. Co-habitation is legally seen totally different from marriage in the law, the legal status of a single mother in these countries is rather poor and unprotected. Many of these women are quite thankful to see a foreign man is interested in them. There is no competiton by local Asian men who often reject single mothers. These women are often very willing to relocate to abroad.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

The wrote:
droid wrote:I'm just saying that it's nuts there aren't many virgins left.
Unless you convert to Islam...You can find a virgin bride there... :mrgreen:
One need not do something that radical. I think the first post I made on happier abroad was the one I made about finding an Indonesian wife. I haven't been there in several years, but when I was there, maintaining virginity before marriage sure seemed to be the norm. Indonesians, at least on a philosophical level, believe wives are supposed to submit to their husbands. Whether it happens depends on the woman and what boundaries you set as a boyfriend and as a husband. It's also the culture for women to know how to cook and take care of the home. She'll likely want to have a baby in the first year if you marry one, though.

There are some really beautiful women in Indonesia. My wife is especially pretty for an Indonesia. When I went to college in the US, it seemed like there were a lot more girls that I'd be interested in for looks (8+) than in Indonesia. In a room of 100 girls of 20-something age in China, I'd probably find more attractive than in the same scenario in Indonesia. That's just my personal preference for looks. But I ended up with one who is very pleasing to my own eye. There are Chinese there, too, if that floats your boat, who are somewhat Indonesian culturally.

If you get a girl from Indonesia, IMO, it's probably a better idea to get one who had to wash other people's clothes growing up rather than one who had a maid wash her clothes. My guess is that she'd be more likely to be a hard worker. My wife was finishing up a degree when I married her. Her English wasn't that great when we started dating. Neither was my Indonesian. We learned from each other. She speaks very well now, though her grammar can be a bit rough at times, and she can be rather vague at times.

There would have to be other cultures where it is not too uncommon for women to be virgins at marriage. I'd imagine some Indian women still keep their virginity as well as some east Asian people-groups. South Koreans were segregated in school by gender throughout high school the last I heard. So if a man got a girlfriend right when she entered college, she'd likely be a virgin.

Even in the US, I've read that one in five never-married singles who are 'very religious' are virgins. They are out there. They should wear a white letter 'V' sown into all their clothes so they can easily be identified.

I hear that there were a couple of virgins on 'The Bachelor' this season. Maybe one of them is still available if they haven't been spoiled since the show was aired.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

I've never understood the allure of virgins, unless the guys who want them are insecure about themselves. Me, I figure no matter what her experience from virgin to bargirl or anywhere in between, I am the best thing that ever happened to her both in bed and out. And if by chance she doesn't think so, there are plenty of others who will. Of course this kind of thinking works much better outside western countries and especially well in 3rd world countries. Anyway to me virgins from anywhere are questionable for several reasons, 10x so if you are going to marry her. How do you know how she is going to be in bed? You don't and won't until it's too late. And what makes you think she won't always wonder if lots of other guys would be better? I could go on, and it's true that there are always some things you won't know for sure until after marriage, but behavior in the bedroom isn't one I would be willing to chance. Be careful what you wish for gentlemen......
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Mr Natural wrote:I've never understood the allure of virgins, unless the guys who want them are insecure about themselves. Me, I figure no matter what her experience from virgin to bargirl or anywhere in between, I am the best thing that ever happened to her both in bed and out. And if by chance she doesn't think so, there are plenty of others who will. Of course this kind of thinking works much better outside western countries and especially well in 3rd world countries. Anyway to me virgins from anywhere are questionable for several reasons, 10x so if you are going to marry her. How do you know how she is going to be in bed? You don't and won't until it's too late. And what makes you think she won't always wonder if lots of other guys would be better? I could go on, and it's true that there are always some things you won't know for sure until after marriage, but behavior in the bedroom isn't one I would be willing to chance. Be careful what you wish for gentlemen......
You'd be a fool not to a little sampling' before you put a ring on her finger. I would not marry a woman I haven't slept with. What if it turns out "she" has an... unexpected and unwelcome extra dangling particle, and you only find out during the wedding night? :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

MarcosZeitola wrote:You'd be a fool not to a little sampling' before you put a ring on her finger. I would not marry a woman I haven't slept with.
But isn't that what all these guys wanting virgins are talking about doing? At least in the majority of cases, if she hasn't given it up to anyone else before marriage ........
Mike Tyson
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Mr Natural wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:You'd be a fool not to a little sampling' before you put a ring on her finger. I would not marry a woman I haven't slept with.
But isn't that what all these guys wanting virgins are talking about doing? At least in the majority of cases, if she hasn't given it up to anyone else before marriage ........
Good point from Marcos. I must clarify i'm not speaking for myself, as far as wanting a virgin only. But i understand some guys really wanting that, because they're not that sexual and have 'better' values than some of us (i.e. having some innocence left), and just want to raise a family in a very pure way, the old fashioned way.
And yeah i do believe we have lost a lot of innocence in the last century i guess, not only in terms of sexual conduct but in terms of egos, mind-games etc. I'm not preaching though, i'm a deviant bastard already lol.

Again, what i find shocking is that for said guys that option is pretty much gone. It's too extreme in that it has to be a 'dream' nowadays; it would be nice if virgins represented 30% of the field or something.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I'd never consider dating or getting with a Western woman who has children, it's far too dangerous with regards to the law. Now on the other hand a woman overseas with a kid might not be so bad as long as it's only one and the kid isn't a nightmare and the woman doesn't have to rely on your money to take care of it properly. Generally though single mothers are to be avoided in most circumstances but on occasion there might be some compatibility but that would be if you were dating and living overseas and had no plans to move back to a particular litigious Western country that rape men in the ass in divorce or family court.

Now take for example this chick, whether this is a real or fake profile is irrelevant. Now, given her pictures and profile description would you consider her as a viable mate for marriage? She is a professional who is quite hot, that is if you prefer gigantic real breasts (those are real, not fake, I'm a breast aficionado), which I personally would oblige upon, but she has two kids and supposedly her previous husband was rich, so she doesn't need your money to take care of her kids. I guess the main question is, is she high maintenance or not? I think if everything checked out and she was not a mental case I'd hit that, even break my one kid rule, but she would be an exception to the rule. She did write a lot in her profile and that's rather odd if it were a fake profile, maybe she is legit?

BTW, this site probably has some of the best 'supposedly' single Ukrainian/Russian girl profiles, however, I think a majority are probably fake and just bought modeling pics, but many are super hot so a good place to monger for a bit if bored and looking for overseas dating/marriage inspiration...
I think the thing with this site is that they stack the site with women then hire women to 'pose' as the ones that are supposedly available to chat online or email with 'interest' letters to get you to spend money. Since most men do not actually wish to visit the women in person this is a easy way to milk desperate men. If for some reason the man gets serious about visiting the girl, then they try to get her to met him or all of a sudden she loses interest. That's my theory on this particular website, but I must say the glam pics are quite stunning on most of the girls as I previously mentioned. Ukrainian women are some of the hottest women in the world while they are in their prime years at least...

http://www.dream-marriage.com/z-3000195 ... fcc50.html

Natalia, ID: 3000195
City: Mariupol
Zodiac: Taurus
Height: 5' 3'' (160 cm)
Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)
Eyes: blue
Hair: light-brown
Education: graduate school
Religion: Christianity
Marital Status: divorced
Kids: 2
Languages Spoken: English, Russian
English Proficiency: good
Smoking: no
Hobbies
I play tennis, the depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I`ll never be as good as a wall. I think that tennis is a lady's sport, so we should look out there like ladies. I never took part in the championships, but I was playing tennis 6 days a week and competed with the ladies at my tennis club, I can say that I love to win. One day you can be a kid, but another day you have to be like this is your job, you play tennis. You have to work for that.

More About Me
When I noticed that I need to write my description here, I got a thought, I am just all inclusive, of course I am smiling right now, just all my thoughts are about the coming vacation and my trip to Thailand to the hotel where I get the all inclusive service. So, I got a thought that these words can be applicable to me. I already have 2 kids, and I can have another child if my husband wants it, but if my future man already has children, I will not “insist” on having children. My ex-husband is quite a wealthy man, and we are good friends with him, I even quite friendly talk with his new wife, of course, because I feel that I am prettier than her. So my future man should not worry about spending any money for the education or raising of my kids, first of all, I get enough alimony to support my children, and secondly, my future man will not get tired of my kids because sometimes they will spend time with their father. I have a good-payed job by Ukrainian standards, it's not your salary that makes you rich, it's your spending habits. The art of Ukrainian government is to make two-thirds of a nation pay all it possibly can pay for the benefit of the other third. I am a neat and well-groomed woman because I am a doctor, I am an endocrinologist, I wonder how many people on this site know what my profession means. By the way, when people ask me who is the best doctor I always say, the best doctors in the world are Doctor Diet, Doctor Quiet, and Doctor Merry man. I lead a healthy lifestyle, I jog in the mornings, I have two doctors - my left leg and my right leg. And I think that you can see the results on my face, and not just on the face. I want to say that I am aware of the responsibility of my registration on this site, as a doctor I know for sure that first you work for a good reputation, and then it works for you. Before filling this form out, I called my my ex-husband and he was not mind if our children move abroad if I met a good man there, because he is already married and he realizes that sooner or later I'll get married as well, and it is better if I meet a good man who will respect me and my family. I think it will not be surprise for you to find out that it's not so easy for a woman with kids to find a good Ukrainian man for marriage. This is why I am here. I'm going to Thailand with my kids soon, and maybe it would be nice to meet there with a good men if we like each other through letters first it would be fair not your country not mine, but just a warm country where we can relax and get to know each other in normal life situations, good things often happen we have just to prove it.
Ideal Relationship

A woman in love can't be reasonable - or she probably wouldn't be in love, I do believe that, and if man ever been really loved, he can understand what I mean. Once a woman has given you her heart, you can never get rid of the rest of her. I do not trust a man who offers me the moon and the stars. Cause God knows his arms can't reach that far. Perhaps it would be a bad joke on my part now, but there is some truth in this "black humor» Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals. It is time for all, I'm in no hurry to get married, I do not want to hunt for “eligible bachelor”. A perfect relationship is not that you never get angry or upset with each other! It is how fast we resolve and bounce back to normal, let's act, I hope it was the last application in my life where I have to "denude" my soul for everyone who wants to read the information about me. I don't need a perfect relationship, I just need someone who won't give up on me. So, if You want to see a perfect relationship, watch a movie, if you want something more lasting, let`s try to talk first.
Looking For An Age Group
34 - 64

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Jesus man her b00bs are monumental, she probably has whole gallons of milk and honey in there. Pure heaven.
But that's the danger, our second brain takes over and makes us do irrational stuff.

One red flag in this particular case is that her English is too good (forgive me if that's just a translation).

Also, what pisses me off, and I always bring this up, is that she now is 'nice' because she finds herself in this situation. But rewind the tape to when she was kid free and running after the other dude (likely a jerk), would she had been 'nice' to you then? I don't know if I get this idea accross well, but i don't want to be someone's useful loser or second choice. Too humiliating even though she might not even be conscious of it.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Well she is a doctor so she can't be all that bad, probably married the wrong guy cause guys in Ukraine, especially rich guys probably got lots of hoes on the side and she got sick of it probably. She doesn't seem too bad, not the typical scammer type. The only thing I question is the maintenance factor cause if she is used to wealth then maybe she will be a pain in the ass about money if you're not making enough or whatever for a certain lifestyle but I'd give her a shot. Yes, both of my heads are taking her into consideration!

BTW, I'd like to see her play tennis or go jogging, that must be a sight for sore eyes! What the hell kinda sports bra does she wear to keep those things from flopping all around? :lol:

You gotta look at the girls on that website, so many dreamy hotties, even if they are fake, makes me want to visit Eastern Europe someday and scout around.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

droid wrote: as far as wanting a virgin ... i understand some guys really wanting that, because they're not that sexual and have 'better' values than some of us (i.e. having some innocence left)
I don't understand it at all, unless what you are calling innocence is actually ignorance instead. I gave just a couple of examples why.
droid wrote: it would be nice if virgins represented 30% of the field or something.
No, it wouldn't. Again I gave just a couple of many real world reasons as to why. Not fantasy. Again, be careful what you wish for.
Mike Tyson
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Mr S wrote: Image
Good Lord have mercy.
Mike Tyson
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Mr Natural wrote:
droid wrote: as far as wanting a virgin ... i understand some guys really wanting that, because they're not that sexual and have 'better' values than some of us (i.e. having some innocence left)
I don't understand it at all, unless what you are calling innocence is actually ignorance instead. I gave just a couple of examples why.
droid wrote: it would be nice if virgins represented 30% of the field or something.
No, it wouldn't. Again I gave just a couple of many real world reasons as to why. Not fantasy. Again, be careful what you wish for.
Exactly, you don't understand it, and probably, an aesthetic principle like this really cannot be conveyed to someone else.
What you imply as enlightenment is just liberal cuckoldry, but again, this can't be just 'explained' to someone else.
Me, I figure no matter what her experience from virgin to bargirl or anywhere in between, I am the best thing that ever happened to her both in bed and out. And if by chance she doesn't think so, there are plenty of others who will.
If you don't mind ending up with used up goods, be my guest, that's better for the rest of dudes. And no, you are not necessarily the best thing that happened to her, being last does not mean that. Please don't pretend to be logical.
How do you know how she is going to be in bed? You don't and won't until it's too late. And what makes you think she won't always wonder if lots of other guys would be better? I could go on
That's why I said some guys don't have that as a priority. And if she was culturally inclined to be a virgin in the first place, she would be less likely to wonder how other guys would be, she would just be happy she found someone. I guess all this is self-contained in the concept.
Again, it's not about you, i was referring to other guys and how circumstances are too extreme now to accommodate them.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Mr S wrote:
Looking For An Age Group
34 - 64

For the age group she is looking for....Hell yes.....But since Im not in the age group shes looking for, I have to say she is too old for me...Even though she has big tits....Maybe a one night stand, nothing more....
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The wrote:For the age group she is looking for....Hell yes.....But since Im not in the age group shes looking for, I have to say she is too old for me...Even though she has big breasts....Maybe a one night stand, nothing more....
Since Mel and I have been using a RealDoll with DD's, bazonkas have no longer had an affect on my decision making. This is a highly controllable fetish, when you experiencing squeezing melons on a daily basis :lol:
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

From the Documentary "72%" which features the glorified black single mom....