9 reasons why Winston cant get laid

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: 9 reasons why Winston cant get laid

Post by OutWest »

droid wrote:
Anatol wrote: Hello ~
Immoral american men like are getting the punishment you deserve. Your frustration is very good!!! Your filthy da*ing should be BANNED by the rest of the world ~
LONG LIVE I.S.I.S.!!!!! DESTROY THE FILTHY AMERICANS!!!!!
STAB HIM, STAB HIM!!!!! STAB THE EVIL AMERICAN AND HIS EVIL WOMEN'S RIGHTS AND HIS FILTHY DA*ING!!!!! STAB WITH THE KNIFE!!!! USE THE KNIFE!!!!
you missed my other post. by the way, I just got another number today Image
How's that basement going? Tell your mom to bring you down another peanutbutter-jelly sandwich, or did you kill her already?
Take it easy on the poor soul. The incident with the blazing sheep wife was especially traumatic- enough that he has given up smoking, at least while actually coupled with one of his wives.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Anatol wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Take it easy on the poor soul <>
[~} American fatboy, the only bad thing about the 9 11 thing was that the Muslims didn't kill more of you mentally-sick women-worshipping american men ~
You actively support and recruit for ISIS it is obvious.
You belong to an ISIS cell operating within the USA.
How many have you recruited so far? What attacks are you planning? You should practice your answers jihad dude.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Quoted for truth Lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

droid wrote:
The wrote:
droid wrote:
pete98146 wrote:What city are you in Droid?
This is Manizales (Col). There's tons of hot women but you have to kind of be in the right places or something. I don't see anyone cold-approaching (although some claim/brag about it), so it's got to be a common-setting thing. It seems they meet at work, school or as neighbors, or via dancing.
The thing about looks not being that important in some places is a double edge sword, because you have possibilities but it seems to me they expect you to do 95% of the work.
Like I've stated before, they do stare at me often and I've done some approaching, and dated a couple of single moms, but they seem unenthusiastic/inconsistent, especially over the f*king whatsapp. I'm not trying to blame the place, maybe i really am just a piece of sh*t Lol.
Thank god for this forum where at least one can vent, since not even one's family understands.

Location, location, location...I dont know your financial situation but if one place aint working for you then you need to try another...
I was in a low mood that day, it's been a rollercoaster. I posted on another thread some of my results and it's not too bad, much better than in the states anyways.
Apart from today's number, this smoking hot 20yo agreed yesterday to go to the movies but she hasn't confirmed, hopefully she doesn't flake. She's a homely girl it seems, man a girl like that could possibly make me throw my world-travel plans out the window.
Well at the risk of sounding beta, if she does turn out to have great potential, then you dont have to throw out your world travel plans....maybe you can take her with you???
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

The wrote:
droid wrote: Apart from today's number, this smoking hot 20yo agreed yesterday to go to the movies but she hasn't confirmed, hopefully she doesn't flake. She's a homely girl it seems, man a girl like that could possibly make me throw my world-travel plans out the window.
Well at the risk of sounding beta, if she does turn out to have great potential, then you dont have to throw out your world travel plans....maybe you can take her with you???
That's not 'Beta', a girl that DESERVES IT is worth courting and really taking the dive for. But those girls are rare these days, a girl that hasn't been f*kd by a dozen dudes, stays home with her parents/family into her 20's, and asks permission to go out etc.

You know, aside from anatrol being a murderous psycho, there are valid points for a traditional mindset, thing is, it's difficult to find this 'material' nowadays. Why would you gentlemanly court a chick if she might be doing 'exciting' dudes casually on the side. Anyhow...

As far as my travel plans go, those are for women of course, but with a really worthy girl it would be nice too i guess. nice idea.

Regardless, she hasn't resurfaced, so who knows. The thing is, my local friend tells me you have to give them tons of time over here, and be patient and romantic etc.
I'm still trying to evaluate how traditional the place really is. If you really need to court and "insist" repeatedly to demonstrate you're not playing, like in old italian stories. But i can do that, if that's what it takes.

Like i've mentioned, i don't see flirtation, cold approaching, or ons's. Even in the sexual reggeaton environment, you mostly see people that've already known each other progressively or what not (all of that intertwined with p4p and semi-pros, if you can imagine it Lol).
One anecdote here is that we met a local guy from Bogota that came with a strong 'player' attitude, pretending to pickup from his car or what not. I bought into it for a while but at the end the guy did just p4p and had to pack up and leave. I found that very telling.

I could be all wrong on this, but those are my impressions so far.
One last point, which I've made before, is that i don't have a fixed goal in all of this HA project, i'll take anything that comes my way, p4p, dating, marriage. It's open, as long as i can experience women, a part that was missing from my life.

Sorry for the super long answer lol.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?