Negro Riots in Baltimore

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The
Junior Poster

Negro Riots in Baltimore

Post by The »

And once again I'm reminded why I don't associate myself with American negros here or overseas...SMDH! Happier abroad is looking much much more attractive and the days go on.... 8)

Last edited by The on May 4th, 2015, 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Negro Riots in Baltimore (6 Min Video)

Post by fschmidt »

Of course these people are animals. But then all groups in America are bad. The lower class are beasts, the upper class are crooks, and the middle class are spineless backstabbers. May they all kill each other.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

fschmidt wrote:Of course these people are animals. But then all groups in America are bad. The lower class are beasts, the upper class are crooks, and the middle class are spineless backstabbers. May they all kill each other.
Men have to choose their own authentic path. "Being American" is nothing to emulate in most cases. But of course, that is prettyuch true anywhere.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Violent riots like this one is nothing really which might surprise anybody inside or outside of the USA.

Such riots always existed in USA. Riots often start after a criminal who is living in a certain well-known crime area (90 percent or so of those residents have been in jail in the past) is either beaten up, seriously injured or even shot by police or other security personnel during committing a crime.

People starting these riots do not have feelings anymore about what might be right or wrong - they are criminals, outsiders of the society, jail in and jail out.

No idea what could be done or should be done. I think it will continue like that, these areas where riots are starting are well known and of course not all USA is like that.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

These black minstrels are funny....They do not riot when a black man is killing another black man BUT AS SOON as a white cop kills a black man, negroes are ready to protest and riot and Sharpton and Jackson are down at the scene faster than Usain Bolt......And then all of a sudden #BlackLivesMatter! or #ICantBreathe!... and that we need to have a "national conversation on race"... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 24th, 2020, 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Ghost wrote:
The wrote:These black minstrels are funny....They do not riot when a black man is killing another black man BUT AS SOON as a white cop kills a black man, negroes are ready to protest and riot and Sharpton and Jackson are down at the scene faster than Usain Bolt......And then all of a sudden #BlackLivesMatter! or #ICantBreathe!... and that we need to have a "national conversation on race"... :roll: :roll: :roll:
When the SJWs start with all the "black lives matter" crap, they are inherently buying into the divide and conquer strategy ever employed by the elites. Not that I'd expect anything intelligent from the SJW crowd - they are some of the dumbest fuckers out there. They preach about class warfare and such and then proceed to immediately buy into this "black lives matter" bullshit. (Can't say something like that without directly implying that other lives don't matter.) If the people in this country had any sense, they would look it up and see that cops don't only shoot blacks - they like to shoot people in general. But the media doesn't want the facts to be known. That doesn't serve the divide and conquer strategy. Every time some shit like this plays out, it is always interesting to watch in a morbid way.

Anyway, of course the niggas are just looking for an excuse to raid 7/11s. (That's where food comes from after all, right?) And the whites (SJWs) are just looking for another chance to relieve their "white guilt." And then there are those of us who look at it all, having giving up a long time ago, and get our grotesque entertainment.
Ghost, you are non-Black, right?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 24th, 2020, 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I have total repect for the gentlemen like "The" who refuse to tolerate sickness in their own race.

For me, White as I am, I will aim for White malfeasants first.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Jester wrote:I have total repect for the gentlemen like "The" who refuse to tolerate sickness in their own race.

For me, White as I am, I will aim for White malfeasants first.
I dont deal with modern day negroes (men or women) in real life unless its a business situation where I HAVE TO deal with them....other than that, nope.....And my life is drama free because of it..... :D

Get a group of 3 or more negroes between the 13-30 age range together, and the quality drop off is tremendous....
Last edited by The on May 3rd, 2015, 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

I recommend befriending black males that were born in a third world country and immigrated to the US.

From what I've seen, they (generally) tend to be cool, laid back, intelligent survivors. They don't have the chips on their shoulder that American blacks sometimes have.

I'm lucky to have befriended some foreign blacks in different situations within the past few years. I now count them as some of my best friends.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on May 4th, 2015, 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ghost wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Ghost wrote:
The wrote:These black minstrels are funny....They do not riot when a black man is killing another black man BUT AS SOON as a white cop kills a black man, negroes are ready to protest and riot and Sharpton and Jackson are down at the scene faster than Usain Bolt......And then all of a sudden #BlackLivesMatter! or #ICantBreathe!... and that we need to have a "national conversation on race"... :roll: :roll: :roll:
When the SJWs start with all the "black lives matter" crap, they are inherently buying into the divide and conquer strategy ever employed by the elites. Not that I'd expect anything intelligent from the SJW crowd - they are some of the dumbest fuckers out there. They preach about class warfare and such and then proceed to immediately buy into this "black lives matter" bullshit. (Can't say something like that without directly implying that other lives don't matter.) If the people in this country had any sense, they would look it up and see that cops don't only shoot blacks - they like to shoot people in general. But the media doesn't want the facts to be known. That doesn't serve the divide and conquer strategy. Every time some shit like this plays out, it is always interesting to watch in a morbid way.

Anyway, of course the niggas are just looking for an excuse to raid 7/11s. (That's where food comes from after all, right?) And the whites (SJWs) are just looking for another chance to relieve their "white guilt." And then there are those of us who look at it all, having giving up a long time ago, and get our grotesque entertainment.
Ghost, you are non-Black, right?

I sense the loaded-ness of the question, but why not? I'll bite. Yes, I'm white as a...ghost.
Then stop trying to sound like the majority of Black Americans that say "niggas" in lieu of "niggers", dude. Leave PC to IBM-compatible parts please. :-D
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

What's hilarious is that of the six cops involved with Freddie Gray's death, 3 are black and 3 are white:

And yet STILL they manage to spin it as a "white people are evil racists" story. Police brutality is something we should be talking about, but just be honest and bring the facts. The Baltimore riots is another one of the many instances of black people protesting "the man who keeps them down and kills their sons", forgetting that all too often "the man" is not actually white... he may be Latino (Zimmerman) or even black. This detail, they conveniently ignore because it does not fit the narrative.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

When we read all these stories from USA in Asia, especially here in Japan, we can only laugh if US-citizens call the Japanese to be 'racist'. It's hilarious.

USA has indeed a deep racist issue and is obviously unable to do anything about it. I would say, it's not getting better, but also not worse.

Since I can think back, USA had always a problem between ordinary citizens and policemen, and always issues regarding white and black people in some cities, in some states - but I also should mention that not all USA is like that.