Do Any Of You Use Social Media?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The
Junior Poster

Do Any Of You Use Social Media?

Post by The »

Me, personally, I dont use manistream social media....In fact I deleted my facebook page in late 2013 as well as LinkedIn....Deleted Myspace(remember me! :D ) recently..... Never had a twitter or Instagram....

If you do have social media, how often do you use it and what is your purpose for using it?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

QatarDan
Freshman Poster

Re: Do Any Of You Use Social Media?

Post by QatarDan »

I use it lots - not for posting inane shit but keeping in touch with family and friends in the UK.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

QatarDan wrote:I use it lots - not for posting inane shit but keeping in touch with family and friends in the UK.
Yeah I tried to communicate with who I thought were "friends" :roll: on facebook and all I would get is one word responses or I would would wait days for a hello in return... Complete bullshit...Glad I got rid of it...
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

'S****l media' is immoral. There is no need to have facebook, etc. to show the world what one is doing ~ it is stupid!
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

No.