Women don't exercise

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Women don't exercise

Post by S_Parc »

For one, my name is not Dr Oz.

After examining Dr Oz and his triumvirate of fatties whale on (pun intended) Roosh, I hate to say it but Roosh is spot on.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2oc1a ... oosh-v_fun

And this has nothing to do with PUA, etc, but my own life experiences.

On the whole, if you exclude the dancers, athletes, and over-the-top odd balls like Jillian Michaels (who's BTW overdoing it), many American women do not have a regular fitness program of merit. BTW, today, my sister could join Oz's gang, as she breaks the scale very well on her own.

When I'd gone to my HS gathering, the first thing I'd noticed was that outside of that 'nice gal', who was into track & field and stuck with it, the others were blimping out big time. In fact, I may not attend another gathering like that again.

And then, in a more controlled study, I'd warned my GF a few years ago, that jogging was not a good thing, because in general, as we get older, it puts the knees and ankles into a long term situation of developing micro-stresses via hitting the payment continually, which could cause problems down the road.

Anyways, being the smart gal that she was, she took my entire program and customized it for herself. In the beginning, she'd stop running and used indoor equipment like the stationary bike, etc. Then, she incorporated a lot of my supplements, tweaking them to fit her needs. As time went by, she'd incorporated the medicine ball workout which is a nice hybrid of the kettle ball swings and Pilates. And then, along with with squats and dive bomber pushups, she also does Qigong moves, to increase the general flow of energy and to clear blockages.

The end result is that today, instead of working out 3-4 days per weeks, it's 7 days per week. That rest day is the exercise bike at half-setting. She looks younger and healthier than ever before. And as a result of making those workouts crisp and efficient, there are no signs of over training.

So when I see a bunch of disgusting fatties, whose idea of a healthy lifestyle is 3 cheesecakes instead of 4, downing three Martinis, instead of one, without a program in place, I don't know what to say. In fact, one of our friends in common, who yes, is guilty of downing two Martinis lunches, every day of the week, also follows my program and he also looks rather fit, given the amount of liquor he consumes.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Anatol
Junior Poster

Re: Women don't exercise

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

Females exercising is disgusting ~ any woman who physically tries to be a man is repulsive!!!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Sorry, if one doesn't exercise, man or woman, one will gain weight and age rapidly, esp in today's toxic world.

And my GF does not look like Jillian Micheals, who's gross.

Instead, she looks a healthy woman.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

S_Parc wrote:Sorry, if one doesn't exercise, man or woman, one will gain weight and age rapidly, esp in today's toxic world.

Agree 100%....Both men and women need to exercise especially in this modern age...but I see mostly men working out though....both in the cardio room and weight room....the women have no incentive to do so unless they are instagram models and the like....They would still get dick from every which-a-way whether if shes a land whale or not...
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Sorry, if one doesn't exercise, man or woman, one will gain weight and age rapidly, esp in today's toxic world.

Agree 100%....Both men and women need to exercise especially in this modern age...but I see mostly men working out though....both in the cardio room and weight room....the women have no incentive to do so unless they are instagram models and the like....They would still get dick from every which-a-way whether if shes a land whale or not...
Even though Roosh didn't intend on being informative, he was hinting in the right direction. A lot of these obese "cheesecake/Martini/pasta" women will develop some form of (even if its subclinical) adult onset diabetes. This is an absolute accelerant in aging, which can generate complications like nerve damage, heart disease, etc.

Thus, these b*tches should workout for their own safety, not just because getting c*ck is so easy.

AB discussion thread

travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

It's sad but fatties can get plenty of wood in most of the USA. They make a living and they can get dick. So maybe that's all the more there is too it. No need to stay fit. Just eat a salad and take a walk, you don't need to "workout" even.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

S_Parc wrote:
The wrote:

Even though Roosh didn't intend on being informative, he was hinting in the right direction. A lot of these obese "cheesecake/Martini/pasta" women will develop some form of (even if its subclinical) adult onset diabetes. This is an absolute accelerant in aging, which can generate complications like nerve damage, heart disease, etc.

Thus, these b*tches should workout for their own safety, not just because getting c*ck is so easy.
Research seems to indicate that IQ degrades as an individual gains weight. That former beauty really DID become a dumb fatass.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

The wrote:

Agree 100%....Both men and women need to exercise especially in this modern age...but I see mostly men working out though....both in the cardio room and weight room....the women have no incentive to do so unless they are instagram models and the like.... <>
Hello,

Both you fellows have the wrong premise ~ it's possible to eat healthily even in today's filthy westernised fast-food world. Women exercising is wrong and disgusting, just like marriage-contracts and women working are wrong. You fellows are trying to treat the symptom and ignoring the cause.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 22nd, 2020, 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

Well, it's not a women issue, statistically average male and female BMI in USA is the exact same, or within .1 or .2 points of eachother. 28.3 iirc. This means the average US resident is overweight, but then a whopping 1/3 are obese. Obviously nowadays people like to discredit BMI as being inaccurate/etc (it is from the 1800s...) but I still think it's relatively accurate for weight in non-athlete populations.

Really though, I spend everyday almost at a gym for a few hours, and it seems relatively equal in proportion to women and men exercising, if anything women "exercise" more, but the problem is, women don't tend to have a real plan in place, so they'll go to a class, do some light cardio, etc, maybe do some squats with max of 95lbs on the barbell, and that's it, whereas some guys do the equivalent, but most guys do simply go harder in the gym. What it is, as far as women being fatter, women I think get the disadvantage compared to guys, as more men have more physical jobs. So a contractor or auto mechanic who does some bench presses once a week and eats Doritos and McDonalds is gonna look better at, say, 28 BMI compared to a sedentary female who also eats Doritos and McDonalds. Males also have more testosterone, which automatically partitions more calories and protein to muscle mass even if you are sitting around and doing nothing.

So on the exercise front, I think it's more that people tend to get less coincidental exercise nowadays, nobody walks or rides a bike for transportation or light recreation, and most people do not have physically demanding jobs anymore. If you walk an hour a day, that's more calories than what most people burn during their treadmill sessions at the gym.

But really though, it's the diet. People in Austria for example, consume on average, 10 calories less per day than Americans, about the same, and their percentage of fat in the diet is about the same as America as well. They likely purposefully exercise as much as Americans do, too. But they're ranked in the 60s or 80s as far as world obesity rates go, while USA is near the top. But Austria bans GMO food, and bans lots of preservatives/chemicals from their foods as well, and also has low stress and work hours.

So in this case, yes, one could live in America and train like a pro athlete and be lean, but I think it is largely victim blaming, in the same way people give advice like "just be confident" and whatnot, this still doesn't change the fact that America's social situation is messed up and you're fighting an uphill battle, confidence or not.