Why is everything I post a problem?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why is everything I post a problem?

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:Tsar: I want to go abroad and find a virgin girl as my wife.

Ghost: Sure, I can help you with that. It's going to require taking action. But you can certainly do that.

Tsar: Take action? You mean I have to DO something, Ghost?!

Ghost: Well, uh...yeah, that's how it works. You do things and then you can get closer to your goals.

Tsar: Get closer to my goals? You mean what I want won't just magically appear overnight?!

Ghost: Look, it won't be that hard. Within two months, with my help, I can get you into a Chinese city close to Russia, and it will have lots of Russian students you can meet!

Tsar: But the plane ticket will cost $5000! And I need a new laptop. I can’t spend any less than $2000 on that! Plus I need an Armani suit…

Ghost: Actually, you really don’t need those things. All right, so let’s get online and look at Northern Chinese cities, see if anything strikes your fancy. And I can get you in contact with someone who can set up interviews for you.

Tsar: OK.

Ghost: Good, come over here so we can Google this stuff. Uh, are you coming?

Tsar: You mean I actually have to GET UP out of my chair and physically go over there to get on the internet?!

Ghost: Yeah…

Tsar: Ghost, I can’t do this. You’re asking too much of me.

Ghost: It’s f***ing 8 feet. Get your a** over here! Don’t you want to get started on your dreams?

Tsar: I’ll get my bride when I’m 60.

Ghost: What the f**k? 60? Look, the odds are stacked against you now. You think it will be better when you’re 60?

Tsar: Why do you always attack me Ghost?

Ghost: Attacking you?! I’m trying to help you, but you won’t do anything.

Tsar: That’s mean, Ghost! I’m going to sick my Royal Navy on you!

Ghost: What? What are you talking about?

Tsar: Well, I will when I’m rich and become a prince like it is my destiny to become!

Ghost: Uh…I’m lost. All right, let me get this straight. You want a jailbait virgin bride, you want to get rich, and you want to become a prince and have your own royal navy?

Tsar: I’m so glad you understand now, Ghost.

Ghost: And you want to do all this without actually leaving the house?

Tsar: Ghost, I’m warning you. My future admiral can really kick your a**!

Ghost: Uh…Um…I think we should go take a walk and you can clear your mind and get focused. It’s a beautiful sunny day out there.

Tsar: Ghost, how DARE you suggest that I, his royal highness, leave his castle?!

Ghost: This is just a typical suburban house…

Tsar: OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!

*Ghost leaves in frustration and goes outside. While strolling down the sidewalk, he spots Anatol walking in his direction.*

Ghost: Finally, someone reasonable.
lol :lol:
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Tsar wrote:
Ghost wrote:Tsar: I want to go abroad and find a virgin girl as my wife.

Ghost: Sure, I can help you with that. It's going to require taking action. But you can certainly do that.

Tsar: Take action? You mean I have to DO something, Ghost?!

Ghost: Well, uh...yeah, that's how it works. You do things and then you can get closer to your goals.

Tsar: Get closer to my goals? You mean what I want won't just magically appear overnight?!

Ghost: Look, it won't be that hard. Within two months, with my help, I can get you into a Chinese city close to Russia, and it will have lots of Russian students you can meet!

Tsar: But the plane ticket will cost $5000! And I need a new laptop. I can’t spend any less than $2000 on that! Plus I need an Armani suit…

Ghost: Actually, you really don’t need those things. All right, so let’s get online and look at Northern Chinese cities, see if anything strikes your fancy. And I can get you in contact with someone who can set up interviews for you.

Tsar: OK.

Ghost: Good, come over here so we can Google this stuff. Uh, are you coming?

Tsar: You mean I actually have to GET UP out of my chair and physically go over there to get on the internet?!

Ghost: Yeah…

Tsar: Ghost, I can’t do this. You’re asking too much of me.

Ghost: It’s f***ing 8 feet. Get your a** over here! Don’t you want to get started on your dreams?

Tsar: I’ll get my bride when I’m 60.

Ghost: What the f**k? 60? Look, the odds are stacked against you now. You think it will be better when you’re 60?

Tsar: Why do you always attack me Ghost?

Ghost: Attacking you?! I’m trying to help you, but you won’t do anything.

Tsar: That’s mean, Ghost! I’m going to sick my Royal Navy on you!

Ghost: What? What are you talking about?

Tsar: Well, I will when I’m rich and become a prince like it is my destiny to become!

Ghost: Uh…I’m lost. All right, let me get this straight. You want a jailbait virgin bride, you want to get rich, and you want to become a prince and have your own royal navy?

Tsar: I’m so glad you understand now, Ghost.

Ghost: And you want to do all this without actually leaving the house?

Tsar: Ghost, I’m warning you. My future admiral can really kick your a**!

Ghost: Uh…Um…I think we should go take a walk and you can clear your mind and get focused. It’s a beautiful sunny day out there.

Tsar: Ghost, how DARE you suggest that I, his royal highness, leave his castle?!

Ghost: This is just a typical suburban house…

Tsar: OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!

*Ghost leaves in frustration and goes outside. While strolling down the sidewalk, he spots Anatol walking in his direction.*

Ghost: Finally, someone reasonable.
lol :lol:
Your "laughing" :roll: because you know its the truth.... *smile* :D
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

The wrote:Your "laughing" :roll: because you know its the truth.... *smile* :D
I'm laughing because it is funny and because most of it is not the truth.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Tsar wrote:
#SmileBitch :D :D :D
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The wrote:He needs to get laid
Tsar wants to stay a virgin till marriage. If that's his 40th, 60th, or 80th birthday, so be it.

Somehow, he believes that that will allow him to yield something like Excalibur and gain some honor in some mystical order of <X>, an ancient organization of which I'm yet to figure out its charter.

Sorry, but for me, this is sounding more like a version of Neverland than Camelot; there's no shield nor sword at the end of the rainbow.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

The wrote:
Tsar wrote:
#SmileBitch :D :D :D
I don't appreciate your uncivil behavior and use of profanity directed at me. Therefore I have no choice but to bring out more firepower since you have just ignited another firestorm, I'm the one that's going to be dropping the first metaphorical firebomb. You were using a metaphorical flame thrower against me, and now I'm using a firebomb. I hope you get the point that acting civil and showing respect is better than this. I don't want to drop this firebomb and I don't enjoy doing this but with you constantly being aggressive and failing to accept peace and civility, this is for you. Hopefully it will remind you to improve your behavior.

#KeepLaughing_You_Baboon :) :D :lol:

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Tsar has more time to participate in a Happier Abroad "firestorm" than to use that same energy towards escaping the.United States ....proving Ghost right. ...
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Richard Harris in 'Here in Camelot'

Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

S_Parc wrote:
The wrote:He needs to get laid
Tsar wants to stay a virgin till marriage. If that's his 40th, 60th, or 80th birthday, so be it.

Somehow, he believes that that will allow him to yield something like Excalibur and gain some honor in some mystical order of <X>, an ancient organization of which I'm yet to figure out its charter.

Sorry, but for me, this is sounding more like a version of Neverland than Camelot; there's no shield nor sword at the end of the rainbow.
How did that even get brought into this? That's one of the things that's always brought into every one of my posts. What does it matter to you if I don't want anything less than purity? Most people would be willing to accept a "tainted and impure woman" or be shamed by others into accepting an "impure woman."

Trust me when I say I won't become Hollywood's mockery of a man as shown in their "40 Year Old Virgin" film.

I have twelve more years to succeed and reach my aspirations.

Here's what happens if I should fail.

Use everything I have. Take a two week vacation to Europe. Have sex with a hot female. (Option #1: Bribe a hot jailbait virgin with a lot of cash. Then find two more jailbaits if possible for a "double the jailbait girl fun" experience) (Option #2: Find a hot whore and get that experience). I'd be dying soon so I wouldn't live with myself, I'd be dead and hopefully find solace in death. I do conform to the Bushido Code's "Honor Onto Death." I would be disgraced and shamed, and dishonored, as well as less of a man if I was with a hooker, but having that experience before death is important.) But I could have sex with a harlot because I'd be dying. Knowledge of impending death or planned death allows a person to engage in actions they wouldn't have engaged in unless they were dying. Either of the two options would be fine, because I would be dead. A dying man can do whatever. I'd probably get high, try some cocaine but I would definitely do marijuana. After getting closure, I'd be concluding my life in the Netherlands. I'd go to a legal euthanasia clinic, have a doctor kill me because I couldn't ever kill myself. Once that's done I reflect on my life and how I failed but at least I got some closure. Then I'm dead.

I would have postmarked letters to anyone who was a close relative (or a friend if I had their numbers) and have a memorial video of myself on youtube I upload a few minutes before I begin my death. I would already be dead by the time the letters reach their destinations and the youtube video gets any attention.

Since S_Parc referenced Neverland from Peter Pan, I'd also give my own Peter Pan reference.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure." - Peter Pan

Note that this is just one possible ending to my story. This is the bad ending.
Last edited by Tsar on May 13th, 2015, 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Instead of contemplating one's end, how about actually learning the 90 Pimsleur lessons (see interlibrary loan) and embarking upon befriending the senior members of the ex-USSR diasporas? You seem to forget the basics and that's that one needs to communicate and win over the families of any future bride.

Before I'd gone to Thailand, I did the Thai I set of 30 lessons, within a month and a half prior to my departure. You've had a lot more time and you're still in the ordering lunch section. I would have imagined that by now, you would have completed the 1st set of 30, if not all of them. IMO, that's not really the work ethic of a so-called Bushido but that of every other Tom, Dick, and Harry w/ no urgency of going to Russia someday.

In addition, your Samurai friends are all gone. That was the Tokugawa era of Japan, which had ended in the 1860s. Whether or not you yield to some medieval warrior code will not get you a star on some shield. That's a fantasy world of yours. You can live in it but realize, no one cares, not even the ghost of last Shogunate.

AB discussion thread

The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

S_Parc wrote:Instead of contemplating one's end, how about actually learning the 90 Pimsleur lessons (see interlibrary loan) and embarking upon befriending the senior members of the ex-USSR diasporas? You seem to forget the basics and that's that one needs to communicate and win over the families of any future bride.

Before I'd gone to Thailand, I did the Thai I set of 30 lessons, within a month and a half prior to my departure. You've had a lot more time and you're still in the ordering lunch section. I would have imagined that by now, you would have completed the 1st set of 30, if not all of them. IMO, that's not really the work ethic of a so-called Bushido but that of every other Tom, Dick, and Harry w/ no urgency of going to Russia someday.
Give it up SParc...He does not want to be helped....Last person looking at this thread, please turn out the lights....
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

S_Parc wrote:Instead of contemplating one's end, how about actually learning the 90 Pimsleur lessons (see interlibrary loan) and embarking upon befriending the senior members of the ex-USSR diasporas? You seem to forget the basics and that's that one needs to communicate and win over the families of any future bride.

In addition, your Samurai friends are all gone. That was the Tokugawa era of Japan, which had ended in the 1860s. Whether or not you yield to some medieval warrior code will not get you a star on some shield. That's a fantasy world of yours. You can live in it but realize, no one cares, not even the ghost of last Shogunate.
I just took a virtual trip to the pirate's bay. I've gotten myself the remaining lessons and now have all 90.

I know that no one cares about my code expect me. It's something I could talk about why I have that code but you're right. No one cares about the codes I follow. Most people live by zero codes or they follow the feminist agenda, the national agenda, the party agenda, conform to the immorality of modern society, or live by "YOLO" and do whatever they want. Hollow codes of hollow people and empty societies and decaying nations in a broken world. I am one of the only people that has a heart and the willpower to never surrender.

How many popular music artists on the top 10, top 20, or top 50 can I name? I couldn't name a single one. I don't listen to most modern popular music that everyone else does. How many sports games do I watch? Honestly, zero. Will I vote in the next presidential election? No, it's a waste of time. Do I keep up with celebrity gossip? No! How many supermodels do I desire or am attracted towards? Honestly, probably none. I'm not partaking in the "Bread and Circuses" and I will not act like a modern barbarian that would sweep a tainted harlot off her feet and marry her, after dozens of other barbarians used her like a sex doll.

I learned that trying to rush life never works out so I changed my strategy to take things slow and be more about the present.

I don't have an urgency to go to Russia because I am patient and I know I need funds. I would like to take a trip to see Russia first-hand, but it's unwise to spend little savings for a fun or exploration trip when it depletes savings that could be used for better purposes. The main thing in life is to focus on myself and improve myself. The way I am now I am unsuited to have a relationship because I can't offer a girl financial stability, enchant her, and afford to keep her. That's why I'm saving to go abroad to teach English or something in the near future. It's a slow process of saving but in time I will get there.
Last edited by Tsar on May 13th, 2015, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 22nd, 2020, 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Tsar wrote:I don't have an urgency to go to Russia because I am patient and I know I need funds
The urgency is not the actual physical act of traveling to Russia. It's the passion of learning a language and getting to a high intermediate level, so that your future bride's family is marveled at the dedication of your learning of their native tongue. This is what distinguishes a passionate gentleman, from your average Joe, who'll learn a new language at his convenience.

If the displacement between your financial goals and the final goal of seeing the ex-USSR is a huge delta, then the least you can do is make that first trip a real splash. In other words, be a great communicator, get hold of friends/relatives of ppl currently living in New England, and so forth.

AB discussion thread