Minority guys dating white girls in America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Minority guys dating white girls in America

Post by Inter2002 »

I don't know if it is just me or only a stereotype in which Black/Hispanic/Asian/Indian guys end up dating ugly and or low life white girls. It seems that if a minority lets say a Hispanic is into white girls, then he sees that all of the decent, good looking, attractive blonde/red head/brunette blue eyed girls are all taken and the only ones left to date are the obnoxious, fat, ugly, white girls.

So can anyone here tell me if that's the case?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

drealm
Junior Poster

Re: Minority guys dating white girls in America

Post by drealm »

Some people have a white fetish just like some people have an asian fetish. And just like some yellow fever guys are grateful to get any asian girl, some minorities feel any white girl will upgrade their status.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Inter2002 wrote:I don't know if it is just me or only a stereotype in which Black/Hispanic/Asian/Indian guys end up dating ugly and or low life white girls. It seems that if a minority lets say a Hispanic is into white girls, then he sees that all of the decent, good looking, attractive blonde/red head/brunette blue eyed girls are all taken and the only ones left to date are the obnoxious, fat, ugly, white girls.

So can anyone here tell me if that's the case?
Yes, minority guys will not get their pick of the girls in the west, if they get any at all. If it's a white-looking, tall Hispanic guy or something, then that's different. But usually if you're a darker skin, shorter fobby minority type, good luck with that. THERE IS AN EXCEPTION THOUGH. If you're a normal plaid-shirt average joe, you will have a lot of difficulty getting laid. However, if you are in a subculture (especially music-based ones) like goth/punk/EDM, then that's different. These groups have insular dating culture. I've seen tons of short, not so good looking Asian guys get laid just by being immersed in these subcultures. Adam Corolla touches on this in one of his videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_mFK_e4KWs

The caveat though is that you have to like these scenes and like the music. There's a bunch of these subcultures in Los Angeles for example. If you don't like these scenes (and I don't either) then that's fine. It's not good or bad, you just will follow a different path. So instead of concentrating your resources or mental energy on that, you concentrate it abroad. It's as simple as that.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

Dragon wrote: Yes, minority guys will not get their pick of the girls in the west, if they get any at all. If it's a white-looking, tall Hispanic guy or something, then that's different. But usually if you're a darker skin, shorter fobby minority type, good luck with that. THERE IS AN EXCEPTION THOUGH. If you're a normal plaid-shirt average joe, you will have a lot of difficulty getting laid. However, if you are in a subculture (especially music-based ones) like goth/punk/EDM, then that's different. These groups have insular dating culture. I've seen tons of short, not so good looking Asian guys get laid just by being immersed in these subcultures. Adam Corolla touches on this in one of his videos:

The caveat though is that you have to like these scenes and like the music. There's a bunch of these subcultures in Los Angeles for example. If you don't like these scenes (and I don't either) then that's fine. It's not good or bad, you just will follow a different path.
Can you give me more examples of other subculture types?
So instead of concentrating your resources or mental energy on that, you concentrate it abroad. It's as simple as that.
I see, that I should concentrate on finding, dating and getting laid by white girls in Eastern Europe.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Inter2002 wrote:
Dragon wrote: Yes, minority guys will not get their pick of the girls in the west, if they get any at all. If it's a white-looking, tall Hispanic guy or something, then that's different. But usually if you're a darker skin, shorter fobby minority type, good luck with that. THERE IS AN EXCEPTION THOUGH. If you're a normal plaid-shirt average joe, you will have a lot of difficulty getting laid. However, if you are in a subculture (especially music-based ones) like goth/punk/EDM, then that's different. These groups have insular dating culture. I've seen tons of short, not so good looking Asian guys get laid just by being immersed in these subcultures. Adam Corolla touches on this in one of his videos:

The caveat though is that you have to like these scenes and like the music. There's a bunch of these subcultures in Los Angeles for example. If you don't like these scenes (and I don't either) then that's fine. It's not good or bad, you just will follow a different path.
Can you give me more examples of other subculture types?
So instead of concentrating your resources or mental energy on that, you concentrate it abroad. It's as simple as that.
I see, that I should concentrate on finding, dating and getting laid by white girls in Eastern Europe.
Any subculture that attracts women. The ones that don't involve boring geeky hobbies like video games or building things. There's a biker subculture that attracts biker chicks. It's not completely reserved for white people either. I've seen Hispanic biker culture in LA recently and see women ride behind the men. I would stay away from them though. I think they are associated with crime. Others include any new-age spiritualist/yoga crap, though you have to been a good looking white guy for that I think or pass off as one. There's also sex subcultures like BDSM. I heard that buff guys get their pick of women because most people who participate in BDSM are fat.

Also, I wouldn't put my eggs in one basket on Eastern European women. The news from the grapevine is that they've become too westernized. They are only one or two tiers below Western Women in bitchiness and attitude. I'm not saying you won't have fun and get laid, but don't bet your love life and future on it. Finally, NEVER GET MARRIED AND DEFINITELY NEVER TAKE A GIRL BACK WITH YOU TO THE STATES.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

Dragon wrote: Also, I wouldn't put my eggs in one basket on Eastern European women. The news from the grapevine is that they've become too westernized. They are only one or two tiers below Western Women in bitchiness and attitude. I'm not saying you won't have fun and get laid, but don't bet your love life and future on it. Finally, NEVER GET MARRIED AND DEFINITELY NEVER TAKE A GIRL BACK WITH YOU TO THE STATES.
So where should I go to have fun and get laid by beautiful white girls?

I feel like if I were a white guy, also embrace the Angelo culture I would have no problem getting laid by white girls here in America, but the relationship wouldn't last due to feminism mentality, materialism and more.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Inter2002 wrote:
Dragon wrote: Also, I wouldn't put my eggs in one basket on Eastern European women. The news from the grapevine is that they've become too westernized. They are only one or two tiers below Western Women in bitchiness and attitude. I'm not saying you won't have fun and get laid, but don't bet your love life and future on it. Finally, NEVER GET MARRIED AND DEFINITELY NEVER TAKE A GIRL BACK WITH YOU TO THE STATES.
So where should I go to have fun and get laid by beautiful white girls?

I feel like if I were a white guy, also embrace the Angelo culture I would have no problem getting laid by white girls here in America, but the relationship wouldn't last due to feminism mentality, materialism and more.
Lol. Not too many white guys are getting laid in the states either. I hope you're not one of those guys that are SOLELY attracted to white women. That's kinda weird to me. There was a black guy that was attracted to Asian women on here, and you can tell how f***ed he was because of that. Not saying you definitely won't have success, but it's like playing Dating The Game on extreme difficulty mode.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

Dragon wrote: Lol. Not too many white guys are getting laid in the states either. I hope you're not one of those guys that are SOLELY attracted to white women. That's kinda weird to me. There was a black guy that was attracted to Asian women on here, and you can tell how f***ed he was because of that. Not saying you definitely won't have success, but it's like playing Dating The Game on extreme difficulty mode.
Well you would have a 25% better chance getting laid with white girls if you were white. As for minorities Hispanics/blacks/Asians/Indians have it hard.

Well it depends on how you define "white women", that would include being attracted to white Latin American blonde blue eyed Caucasian girls. Well you see that everyone in Latin America with the exception of Brazil would be labeled Hispanic. Hispanic is an ethnic group and a very broad term, meaning that it includes races of blacks, whites, Asians, Indians, mixed(mestizo/mulatto/zambo).

Anyways I must admit that I'm slightly attracted to this one Asian girl that I saw that was kissing with this math tutor who he himself is Hispanic and a student. The reason could be that day she was wearing a short cropped top, skinny jeans and you could see her navel and back because she was wearing a fish net top. I found myself staring at her flat stomach, navel, and butt while she was looking towards that tutor.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 22nd, 2020, 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

Ghost wrote: Ever heard of p4p?
What does p4p mean? You mean pay for pleasure? Well if that's what you mean then I suppose I could do that for a while just to get it out of my system messing around with beautiful 18-19 year old blonde girls. But then I would want to be in a serious relationship in which I get to make out with a decent girl.