Finally, a foreign information site done RIGHT!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Finally, a foreign information site done RIGHT!

Post by BlackKnight »

Quick, which opening intro should be use? This is an A/B test for my buddy's new site ;)

For context, see below.

Opening Monday, May 25th, 2015

8)
Last edited by BlackKnight on May 19th, 2015, 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Finally, a foreign information site done RIGHT!

Post by Winston »

Is that your site OP? Why are you promoting it? What's the URL to it?

It looks like just another travel site subject to politically correct censorship with positive content about how every country is "wonderful" and how people in every country are "so friendly!" Blah blah blah.

How is that any different from any other travel site? You could go to Lonely Planet's Thorn Tree forum or any one of thousands of travel sites to get basic information on different countries. But of course, politically correct censorship applies. You can't talk about taboo subjects or be too honest. You gotta say that every culture and place is "great and wonderful!"

If you don't believe me, try talking about what we talk about on other travel forums and see what happens.

The template looks like a standard wordpress theme too, which anyone can put up in minutes.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Nope, there is no politically correct censorship. It is a community which shares sociological perspectives and information about travel. It is a guide and study on the connections between the behavior of individuals and the structures of society in which they live. How it work is like this:

1. users will see an official overview of a city based on website staff

Sample

http://www.travelwhiz.org/women-of-poland.html

2. Visitor reads review and decided to post his or her review in the form of a trip report. He signs up and writes a trip report.

3. Registered members can then tag his/her trip reports as they choose fit i.e. bate male, crazy, dumb, etc, etc. So if you want to read trip reports by say bate males, you are free to do so. Nothing is censored because the website is creative genius. It's a custom system because the creator needed better Information architecture than some wordpress crap or whatever you're using.

You'll find no shortage of lists that tell you where to go, where to stay, and what to eat at your destination of choice. But nothing like the above site. If you enjoy travel because you want to observe the world at large and figure out how different societies work, then welcome.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Your site looks decent....But at least on this site (HA) there is a lack of political correctness...Will that follow on your site?
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Ghost wrote:Don't see the need for the "sociology" tie in. It does not appear to have anything specific to do with sociology. (The first thing I thought of was a website for spoiled female liberal arts majors that travel - just a funny aside.) The layout and design don't look like anything special. So it's a trip report site with an unnecessary tie-in to sociology whilst operating like a generic travel blog. You should tell your "buddy" *wink*wink* that as an executive member of the TPTB, his leet skillz aren't up to par. :lol:

And why ask here what intro to use? First, that's the least of your problems with this site. Second, wouldn't you count that as "beta male"? :lol:
Unlike Happier abroad, we'll be using the scientific method with our reports on countries/cities (which = sociology). In other words, gone will be (as another person put it so eloquently when describing this place) a load of overly generalized shite cobbled together by someone who starts out trying to make valid points for about three sentences and then just goes on to deliver the most comically pathetic show of sexual frustration I've had the honour to witness since my parents' dog found out that his favourite pillow doesn't - in fact - have a hole in it.

Good design doesn't stand out. The people who buy apple want to ignore that they have a computer and get stuff done, graphics people want to work on graphics (not figure out a color palette on a screen is messing up their printed images, etc, try to fix that in microsoft). Apple has been able to place a minimal amount of crap in front of the user and that allows them to get more done, so they are happy at the end of the day, i.e. they will buy another mac tomorrow. Same goes for their phones. Apple's "we sell you beautiful products to help you intuitively use technology and get back to experiencing your life" etc etc vomit vomit market speak for we are a design team with a lot of money.

Moreover, the site is design to complement :wink:

Maybe you should pick up a book called "The loom of language", then try to find an expressive formation that allows you to encompass the full range of human conceptualizations within a minimalistic framework (preferably a single structural definition that allows you to connect everything). And, if you get it right, your 'lower tier" will become far more intelligent than any human will ever become because they'll know the universe and 'they'll be able to find all the ratios humans fail to find because our intelligence profiles are so narrow :)
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

The wrote:Your site looks decent....But at least on this site (HA) there is a lack of political correctness...Will that follow on your site?
Our site won't need political correctness because higher beings operate on higher levels. We're not a support group for broke people or degenerates. If your ideas are not quality, you'll just be tagged as such. What you see on HA, Roosh forum and most of the internet is lower-tier beings trying to dominate each other. We're above all that. An ubermensch leads by example, and those who are inferior to him fall in behind him.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

BlackKnight,
If you are a woman, as in your avatar and as you mentioned in another thread, then why do you call yourself Black Knight? Why not Black Princess or Black Diva or Black Woman or Black Alpha Female? lol

Also, why do your posts sound like PaloAltoGuy's? You talk about upper tier and lower tier people, and you talk about new websites with brilliant innovation, yet when you go to their URL: http://www.travelwhiz.org/ You see a site under construction. The screen shots above look like something that PAG put together too. It's odd how you have so much in common with him. Are you PAG or his twin sister? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

BlackKnight wrote:
The wrote:Your site looks decent....But at least on this site (HA) there is a lack of political correctness...Will that follow on your site?
Our site won't need political correctness because higher beings operate on higher levels. We're not a support group for broke people or degenerates. If your ideas are not quality, you'll just be tagged as such. What you see on HA, Roosh forum and most of the internet is lower-tier beings trying to dominate each other. We're above all that. An ubermensch leads by example, and those who are inferior to him fall in behind him.
Great! I can leave one dump of a site for another...YAA-HOO!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Ghost wrote:Oh, I see now. You're a higher being. That must be why you troll, sock-puppet after getting banned, spout philosophical gobbledygook, and promote your shitty websites - all on a forum filled with "inferior" types.

Oh, PAGgy, I like having you around. You're such a hoot. :lol:
Hello, whining is a very unattractive quality. Maybe you should see a therapist? :) When we are ready to promote our site, we'll use Facebook like everyone else. We're not interested in the demographic here i.e. aesthetically challenged, inerudite, destitute, elderly, sick and sour.

We want young outgoing people like this:

Hi,

I run a facebook travel group with 11,000 members and I would love to connect with you guys. I heard about your plans from a friend. I'm an American who was born in Germany, speaks French and has traveled to (and immersed myself in the culture) over 8 countries, including Latvia, Haiti, Thailand and Iceland. I recently returned from a 3-month adventure schooling in the Alps of Switzerland, doing art residencies in Berlin, and camping and hitch hiking in Iceland. Inspired I've begun my re-learning of the German language. Our values and vision are closely aligned.

My closest friends live in other countries from South Africa to South America, from Canada to Russia, and all parts of Europe. I have educational degrees in International Management and serve on the Board of two International organizations. Oh - and did I mention I'm a writer!
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Winston wrote:BlackKnight,
If you are a woman, as in your avatar and as you mentioned in another thread, then why do you call yourself Black Knight? Why not Black Princess or Black Diva or Black Woman or Black Alpha Female? lol

Also, why do your posts sound like PaloAltoGuy's? You talk about upper tier and lower tier people, and you talk about new websites with brilliant innovation, yet when you go to their URL: http://www.travelwhiz.org/ You see a site under construction. The screen shots above look like something that PAG put together too. It's odd how you have so much in common with him. Are you PAG or his twin sister? lol

Batman is often referred to as "The Dark Knight", because symbolically he is a modern-day version of a black knight. As an outcast, he works anonymously for a greater purpose, and is known to go against authorities should his mission necessitate it.

He's my big half-brother and I love him <3

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Paloaltoguy,
We all know it's you. So the question is, why have you returned as a woman this time? Do you have a fantasy about being an alpha female? Do you have gender identity issues? Haha.