A breakdown of happier abroad posters...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A breakdown of happier abroad posters...

Post by Moretorque »

I got my feelings hurt, I thought I was the most modern of thinkers.

One thing is for sure he hit the great Corny right on the nail, :D and to suggest Mr. Wu is vain is plain wrong. He is the most subdued towering intellect I have ever had the honor of reading, besides the great one of course.
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 23rd, 2020, 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

+1 Wow I got such a laugh from this.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

hammanta wrote:+1 Wow I got such a laugh from this.
Hey sexy I missed yaa.
Time to Hide!
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Johnny1975 wrote:Hmmm...maybe he's not so new. But who cares.

Do me! Do me!
Like most posters here... http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/warri ... cranus.htm
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 22nd, 2020, 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:
Moretorque wrote:I got my feelings hurt, I thought I was the most modern of thinkers.

One thing is for sure he hit the great Corny right on the nail, :D and to suggest Mr. Wu is vain is plain wrong. He is the most subdued towering intellect I have ever had the honor of reading, besides the great one of course.
Don't worry Moretorque, everyone knows you are true Great One.
How dare you even insinuate I could be even remotely comparable or cast in the same sentence as the greatest of great ones, you're nothing but a bunch of diluted transparent Negroid spirits that aren't even fit for fart gas crapped by mongrel apes. :lol:
Time to Hide!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:BlackKnight:

http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/warri ... roller.htm
Once a forum becomes aware of his presence, however, all feeding activity ceases and Troller must move on to more promising waters.
Guess you think sock-puppeting without disguising your style is subtle...you have much to learn, troll-hopper. :lol:
+1
Thanks!
:D
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Moretorque wrote:
hammanta wrote:+1 Wow I got such a laugh from this.
Hey sexy I missed yaa.
It's been a while hasn't it :wink:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Where did you get that picture, it's very funny. Half the population is starting to look like that, it's as though the elite plan to turn all of use into dumb trolls to serve them is working.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey now. I've explained why I revive threads. It's better to consolidate posts and keep them all in one place. Why start a thread for every new comment or question? If someone wants to know about Vietnamese women for example, he can post the question in one of the many threads about Vietnamese women. Why start a new one?

Too many threads about the same topic or question makes it harder to browse through and find, especially since the search box doesn't find all of them. So it makes sense for me to put additional comments, info and questions in relevant threads. Why start a new thread for every little thing? I start new threads if the topic doesn't have a thread yet. This way, each thread has better quality and posts and is enriched with more content.

Why do you think I have a note here saying that before you ask a question, do a search for it first in the search box above? To reduce the redundant questions of course. It's annoying answering the same questions over and over again.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Winston you post threads all the time about the same topic and reword the title, sometimes asking for advice and never taking it! Then asking the same things all over again :lol:
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

A king is allowed to do that.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Renata wrote:Winston you post threads all the time about the same topic and reword the title, sometimes asking for advice and never taking it! Then asking the same things all over again :lol:
I've already explained this thousands of times. Asking for feedback or suggestions does NOT mean that I ha e to agree with all of them. We are all responsible for using reason to separate the wheat from the chaff. We all know this. You know that too. So why are you picking on me? It doesn't make sense.

Opinions come in all form. Some good, some bad and some stupid and misinformed. Wisdom and discernment is being able to tell the difference. I've explained this thousands of times. So what is wrong with you? Are you deaf? What is your point?

If I gave you a Bible, and I said that you had to believe and accept 100 percent of it, and that you were not allowed to argue with any of it, would you accept that? DUH!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:
Winston you post threads all the time about the same topic and reword the title, sometimes asking for advice and never taking it! Then asking the same things all over again :lol:
+10 Renata
Winston wrote:
I've already explained this thousands of times. Asking for feedback or suggestions does NOT mean that I ha e to agree with all of them. We are all responsible for using reason to separate the wheat from the chaff. We all know this. You know that too. So why are you picking on me? It doesn't make sense.

Opinions come in all form. Some good, some bad and some stupid and misinformed. Wisdom and discernment is being able to tell the difference. I've explained this thousands of times. So what is wrong with you? Are you deaf? What is your point?

If I gave you a Bible, and I said that you had to believe and accept 100 percent of it, and that you were not allowed to argue with any of it, would you accept that? DUH!
Total fail, Winston. You ignored her main point.
Renata wrote:
Winston you post threads all the time about the same topic and reword the title
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."