Would you live abroad or in the west?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: would you live abroad or live in the west?

Post by S_Parc »

I think the problem is that although this is a lost generation, there isn't this type of Lost Generation Diaspora, as there was during Hemingway's post WWI era.

http://www.archives.gov/publications/pr ... ngway.html

Since as a group, we didn't experience something as earth shattering as a world war, there's no common bond, it's just that American society is simply falling apart and the writers of that fall are fringe elements like Roosh, HA, and a few others out there.

In a sense, the *Devolution Will Not Be Televised*.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Would you live abroad or in the west?

Post by Winston »

There are many other reasons besides women to live abroad. Here are hundreds of reasons organized into 7 categories.

http://www.happierabroad.com/ComparisonTreatise.htm

Women and dating are just one of five major reasons to go abroad. Read about the other four here.

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2014/12/5 ... broad.html

Hope that helps you see the big picture OP.

Shouldn't your question be, after finding your foreign bride, should you stay in the West or Abroad?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

It seems like everyone overlooks the financial angle. If you have money, and I mean lots of dough, then everywhere is just as good. The only condition is you have to flaunt it, and you will get the attention you need. Do it moderately, I am not talking about 10 grand tabs or other similar wasteful habits. Get a nice car. Get a nice house, invite women over. Women in all shape and sizes will come showing interest, and your life will not be so boring anymore. OP, I see that you are quite new here. And judging from your username, all I can say is the whole incel or MGTOW concept doesn't work. Men need women, and vice versa. Unless you are quite elderly now and already gone through 2 or 3 divorces, don't MGTOW and don't be an incel. Routine sex is healthy, physically and mentally. If you can't get a wife or a girlfriend, get a muse.

Back to topic, I search long and hard, and couldn't find a country that provides both good salary and social connections (yes, women). You usually get one but not the other. So my goal is to work hard and smart, and invest wisely so I can retire within 10 to 12 years time. I like both western and eastern europe. Germany is my first choice. It is just at eastern europe's doorstep, yet is so close to major world trade centers. It's only 11 hours to New York or Beijing, and only 4 hours to Moscow. Within that 11 hour proximity, you get so much lifestyle varieties.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

romparoo wrote:It seems like everyone overlooks the financial angle. If you have money, and I mean lots of dough, then everywhere is just as good. The only condition is you have to flaunt it, and you will get the attention you need. Do it moderately, I am not talking about 10 grand tabs or other similar wasteful habits. Get a nice car. Get a nice house, invite women over. Women in all shape and sizes will come showing interest, and your life will not be so boring anymore. OP, I see that you are quite new here. And judging from your username, all I can say is the whole incel or MGTOW concept doesn't work. Men need women, and vice versa. Unless you are quite elderly now and already gone through 2 or 3 divorces, don't MGTOW and don't be an incel. Routine sex is healthy, physically and mentally. If you can't get a wife or a girlfriend, get a muse.

Back to topic, I search long and hard, and couldn't find a country that provides both good salary and social connections (yes, women). You usually get one but not the other. So my goal is to work hard and smart, and invest wisely so I can retire within 10 to 12 years time. I like both western and eastern europe. Germany is my first choice. It is just at eastern europe's doorstep, yet is so close to major world trade centers. It's only 11 hours to New York or Beijing, and only 4 hours to Moscow. Within that 11 hour proximity, you get so much lifestyle varieties.
You can be a MGTOW and still bang women....Other than that and the comment about visiting New York...scratch that....and your good to go....
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

romparoo wrote:Back to topic, I search long and hard, and couldn't find a country that provides both good salary and social connections (yes, women). You usually get one but not the other. So my goal is to work hard and smart, and invest wisely so I can retire within 10 to 12 years time. I like both western and eastern europe. Germany is my first choice. It is just at eastern europe's doorstep, yet is so close to major world trade centers. It's only 11 hours to New York or Beijing, and only 4 hours to Moscow. Within that 11 hour proximity, you get so much lifestyle varieties.
You don't necessarily need to choose "the west" or "abroad". A third option is living in the west on a border, having a good job, then frequently traveling into a neighboring non-femisphere country. The obvious choice in America is San Diego/Tijuana. There may be similar options in Europe.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The wrote:the comment about visiting New York...scratch that
At this point in life, NYC is nothing more than a business travel depot. It has no other utilitarian nor cultural purpose anymore.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

The wrote: You can be a MGTOW and still bang women....
True to that. But many MGTOW do appear to be either incel or older men who had experienced divorces and simply want out of the game. I am not too fussy with the precise definition since there isn't one anyway.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

drealm wrote: You don't necessarily need to choose "the west" or "abroad". A third option is living in the west on a border, having a good job, then frequently traveling into a neighboring non-femisphere country. The obvious choice in America is San Diego/Tijuana. There may be similar options in Europe.
The former is ok if one is an American and into latin girls.

The European option isn't easy because permanent residency is hard to come by. My first choice would be Germany. I don't know the German language and have no residence permit so my chance of a good job is very limited. Plus, I am doing well here and it makes no sense to gamble even if I get offered a job in Germany. The EU as a whole is in permanent decline and the pay isn't that high in Germany. If I have a big stash, large enough for purchasing a residency and be a permanent EU resident, getting girls locally will just be as easy with that stash of dough.

S_Parc wrote: At this point in life, NYC is nothing more than a business travel depot. It has no other utilitarian nor cultural purpose anymore.
NYC is good if you have plenty to splurge.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I am going to have you all know something if you do not already, all fiat currencies go to their real value of 0 eventually so you better get the gett'in while the gett'in is good. All the paper investments are just promises to pay and the whole system is propped up on fraud period.
Time to Hide!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

romparoo wrote:
S_Parc wrote: At this point in life, NYC is nothing more than a business travel depot. It has no other utilitarian nor cultural purpose anymore.
The question is why waste that extra cash, if you had it? Montreal is a one hour flight from NYC and one can hit the bars there or if in a hurry, get some strippers and esc*rts. I'd say that that rich banker is still better off, taking his dough elsewhere than in supporting NY's local economy.

AB discussion thread

Freshman Poster

Re: would you live abroad or live in the west?

Post by 262 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Btw, moving abroad to "get away from American woman" is ridiculous. American women are not the problem; American culture is. You don't want to give American women, or any type of women for that matter, that much control over your life's decisions.
This. This is also why you don't bring a foreign woman to the US.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

S_Parc wrote:
romparoo wrote:
The question is why waste that extra cash, if you had it? Montreal is a one hour flight from NYC and one can hit the bars there or if in a hurry, get some strippers and esc*rts. I'd say that that rich banker is still better off, taking his dough elsewhere than in supporting NY's local economy.
Besides NYC is a wealthy city....Its not like they will miss your dollars...
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The wrote:
S_Parc wrote:The question is why waste that extra cash, if you had it? Montreal is a one hour flight from NYC and one can hit the bars there or if in a hurry, get some strippers and esc*rts. I'd say that that rich banker is still better off, taking his dough elsewhere than in supporting NY's local economy.
Yes, let the media celebrities, trust fund babies, and international oil/commodities barons blow their cash there.

An up and coming trader (with a HA focus), who's now pulling in $500K or more, should party it up in Montreal on the weekends. I'd recently spoken to an old classmate, who'd broken into a trading firm in Manhattan, and even he's not interest in the faux social BS scene of the city. He'd rather take his bonuses and have some real fun with them. There's little point in plunking down $300 per head, for a dinner, just to make a statement in front of others. That's the price of a plane ticket to a much more fun city.

AB discussion thread

The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

S_Parc wrote:
The wrote:
S_Parc wrote:The question is why waste that extra cash, if you had it? Montreal is a one hour flight from NYC and one can hit the bars there or if in a hurry, get some strippers and esc*rts. I'd say that that rich banker is still better off, taking his dough elsewhere than in supporting NY's local economy.
Yes, let the media celebrities, trust fund babies, and international oil/commodities barons blow their cash there.

An up and coming trader (with a HA focus), who's now pulling in $500K or more, should party it up in Montreal on the weekends. I'd recently spoken to an old classmate, who'd broken into a trading firm in Manhattan, and even he's not interest in the faux social BS scene of the city. He'd rather take his bonuses and have some real fun with them. There's little point in plunking down $300 per head, for a dinner, just to make a statement in front of others. That's the price of a plane ticket to a much more fun city.
If I was making that kind of money I would f**k off to Canada or f**k off to Bermuda (only 2 and a half hours)....
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Yes, let the media celebrities, trust fund babies, and international oil/commodities barons blow their cash there.

If I was making that kind of money I would f**k off to Canada or f**k off to Bermuda (only 2 and a half hours)....
Yes, my friend's downsized to a small studio apart in Jersey City and has stopped wasting his time/money with his high roller peers. He knows that those guys are a bunch of idiots and doesn't want to socialize with them outside of the office. He's taken the HA route and makes trips to Canada, Caribbean, and Central America.

AB discussion thread