Why MGTOW is gaining

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Post by Anatol »

drronnie wrote:
The wrote:My advice....MGTOW in America but find your gf/wife overseas where behaviors are more natural....
Unfortunately feminism is catching on very well overseas making the women become more selective and spoilt.
Hello,

[~} One can see this already in China, Russia and India ~ feminism is already the culture there.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

The responses mentioning increasing feminism in foreign countries mentions exactly what I have been predicting. Happier Abroad as an idea is living on borrowed time. As more and more countries become feminist, it will be harder and harder to find a good quality woman anywhere in the world. For those of you still on the fence, you had better get going while the getting is good, because the good times won't last forever.
Last edited by Bane on January 12th, 2015, 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

I wonder if feminism will get a backlash if more and more men stop dealing with women
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

drronnie wrote:I wonder if feminism will get a backlash if more and more men stop dealing with women
Hello,

[~} It is not possible now ~ most men in the world now are demented {(removed from reality)} ~ they have been completely conditioned to think that having a normal female who respects her husband and thinks of him as her master means oppression of females. The chance to stop this madness happened 15 years ago ~ China, Russia and India should have formed an alliance and formed an anti-feminist empire that has the PATRIARCHY as the foundation of culture. If they'd done this instead of being brainwashed by U.S.A. then the world would be completely different right now ~ all the men in the Western nations would be in full revolt against their governments and demanding an end to evil women's rights immediately.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have you noticed how Sandman's videos never get removed on YouTube, but all mine do? It seems that the powers that be want to promote MGTOW instead of HappierAbroad. I wonder why. HA is much of a threat to them obviously.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeCV-X ... CGfNYCLh9Q

He seems to assume in every video that American women represent women all over the world. And he assumes that America = The World too. What a narrow guy. I wonder if he's a shill or controlled opposition.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Why is MGTOW gaining? Because it appeals to selfish, lazy modern male scum. Anything that becomes popular must be evil because (most) people are evil.

Going abroad makes things somewhat better in regards to women. But the best long term solution is a sane religion.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

fschmidt wrote:Why is MGTOW gaining? Because it appeals to selfish, lazy modern male scum. Anything that becomes popular must be evil because (most) people are evil.

Going abroad makes things somewhat better in regards to women. But the best long term solution is a sane religion.
MGTOW may gain for a while, but it only attract lowlifes anyway so nothing of value is lost. Their MGTOW philosophy prevents them from going abroad, from dating, from marriage and kids. They die alone, and their worthless ideology dies with them. It is a cult, but a cult with no future as it breeds no new members, it just recruits them. A death cult of the worthless, doomed by their own worthlessness.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

MarcosZeitola wrote:MGTOW may gain for a while, but it only attract lowlifes anyway so nothing of value is lost. Their MGTOW philosophy prevents them from going abroad, from dating, from marriage and kids. They die alone, and their worthless ideology dies with them. It is a cult, but a cult with no future as it breeds no new members, it just recruits them. A death cult of the worthless, doomed by their own worthlessness.
That's true. Maybe I should support MGTOW after all, for its evolutionary value of removing these men from the gene pool.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

fschmidt wrote: But the best long term solution is a sane religion.
There is no sane religion. Religion is a dangerous product of fantasy created by humans to control other humans.

Personally I find any religion related to Christianity the worst of all. Very dishonest in its principles. Open to violence and misuse.
I left Catholic Church 45 years ago. Even Islam is more sincere.

Anyway, all religions are merely a product of human fantasy, the world would be better without all of them.

Maybe Buddhism could be seen a little bit differently, as it is teaching moral values without claiming the existence of a 'God'.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote: MGTOW may gain for a while, but it only attract lowlifes anyway so nothing of value is lost. Their MGTOW philosophy prevents them from going abroad, from dating, from marriage and kids.
They die alone, and their worthless ideology dies with them.
Lowlife? I feel very comfortable as lowlife.

I see myself clearly as MGTOW and fighting for Men's rights, and I am living abroad, I am married, have children and about dying - we do not know how we die, we do not know our future.

It would be good if you look deeper into this subject and ASK why men are finally deciding to go their own way. Just ASK them!
To blame only them - without checking out their situation - for their decision to become 'outsiders' is totally wrong.

It's very comfortable to blame ordinary men for not dating, not willing to marry, not interested in children with Western women etc., but on the other side, why ignoring their circumstances which made them like that?

Why is it, that Western society remains silent and is unable to complain about lazy, violent, dirty-minded, arrogant, greedy, cheating and otherwise bad Western women and even supporting such behavior solely because they are females?
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

MGTOW is in many ways a modern version of the traditional monk both eastern and western.
MGTOW philosophy is still forming, much of it exposes common female behaviors

Christianity has changed significantly,
For instance in early Christianity gluttony was considered a serious sin. Christians were mostly the slave class who did not have an excess of food like the Roman ruling class. Today gluttony is widely practiced by Christians, especially women where the dogma of size acceptance is cannon.

MGTOW is not embraced by any religion as of yet.

Women just seek guys like this, this is how they are dealing with MGTOW

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/may/18 ... s-20120518
There are countless stories like this, it happens all the time on smaller scale.
משה בן יצחק
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

drronnie wrote:I think the future belongs to MGTOW. Myself I thought first that if I flee the coldness and unfriendliness of Western women life would become easier only to realize that women in Asia are super materialistic, shallow and superficial ghouls. So for me MGTOW is the only way.
What? No, there are some real gems out there.... :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Winston wrote:Have you noticed how Sandman's videos never get removed on YouTube, but all mine do? It seems that the powers that be want to promote MGTOW instead of HappierAbroad. I wonder why. HA is much of a threat to them obviously.

He seems to assume in every video that American women represent women all over the world. And he assumes that America = The World too. What a narrow guy. I wonder if he's a shill or controlled opposition.
Sandman is Canadian....
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

The wrote:
Winston wrote:Have you noticed how Sandman's videos never get removed on YouTube, but all mine do? It seems that the powers that be want to promote MGTOW instead of HappierAbroad. I wonder why. HA is much of a threat to them obviously.

Sandman is Canadian....
Sandman never says anything even remotely controversial in his videos...that is why they are never removed.....

Me? I have even had the high court of ireland threaten to jail google employees in dublin if they will not take down my videos.

The shame about sandman is that he has quite an audience...but will not tell them anything of any significant value......he is a funnel into MGTOW and that is what he has set out to do.....good luck to him I say.

He has 30K subs and 7 million views.

My education channel has 1,470 subs and 592K views...most of which are Ayn Rand views.

It demonstrates very clearly that men do not want to be educated...they want to be entertained....BIG difference.

Sandman is an entertainer....I am an educator.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MensBusinessAsocEduc/about
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!