Finally, a foreign information site done RIGHT!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The
Junior Poster

Re: Finally, a foreign information site done RIGHT!

Post by The »

Ghost wrote:
The wrote:
Ghost wrote:
The wrote:Hey PAG....We missed around these forums....The forums have been pretty dry without your presence....
You just really hate subtlety don't you? What's next? A big neon sign as your avatar with the word 'troll' on it? :lol:
Ahhhh Ghost-troll....Still riding my dick huh? :lol:
You sure are obsessed with dicks. I'm think you inherited your latent homosexuality from PAGfag. You're like the 'mini-me' version of Paggy.
You and Tsartroll are my biggest dickriders.... :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Just in care anyone is curious, here is a picture of "ghost".

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Winston wrote:BlackKnight,
If you are a woman, as in your avatar and as you mentioned in another thread, then why do you call yourself Black Knight? Why not Black Princess or Black Diva or Black Woman or Black Alpha Female? lol

Also, why do your posts sound like PaloAltoGuy's? You talk about upper tier and lower tier people, and you talk about new websites with brilliant innovation, yet when you go to their URL: http://www.travelwhiz.org/ You see a site under construction. The screen shots above look like something that PAG put together too. It's odd how you have so much in common with him. Are you PAG or his twin sister? lol

Winston...only a woman would tag a site "a sociologists guide to living abroad"....I mean who the hell wants a sociologists opinion on ANYTHING? Hmm?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Ghost wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Winston wrote:BlackKnight,
If you are a woman, as in your avatar and as you mentioned in another thread, then why do you call yourself Black Knight? Why not Black Princess or Black Diva or Black Woman or Black Alpha Female? lol

Also, why do your posts sound like PaloAltoGuy's? You talk about upper tier and lower tier people, and you talk about new websites with brilliant innovation, yet when you go to their URL: http://www.travelwhiz.org/ You see a site under construction. The screen shots above look like something that PAG put together too. It's odd how you have so much in common with him. Are you PAG or his twin sister? lol

Winston...only a woman would tag a site "a sociologists guide to living abroad"....I mean who the hell wants a sociologists opinion on ANYTHING? Hmm?
Good point. Perhaps Paggy/Blackknight is a female that is a sociology major and life failure...though I repeat myself. :lol:
Lol, you people are so silly

BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

:twisted:
Last edited by BlackKnight on May 21st, 2015, 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Why did you change your Avatar BlackNight the other one was so good ? :D
Time to Hide!
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Winston wrote:Wow we ought to build a shrine or altar to PAG and his alter ego Black Knight. lol

We should start a religion or cult around him too. lol

Some men are destined for greatness. lol

<3
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

BlackKnight wrote:
Ghost wrote:Don't see the need for the "sociology" tie in. It does not appear to have anything specific to do with sociology. (The first thing I thought of was a website for spoiled female liberal arts majors that travel - just a funny aside.) The layout and design don't look like anything special. So it's a trip report site with an unnecessary tie-in to sociology whilst operating like a generic travel blog. You should tell your "buddy" *wink*wink* that as an executive member of the TPTB, his leet skillz aren't up to par. :lol:

And why ask here what intro to use? First, that's the least of your problems with this site. Second, wouldn't you count that as "beta male"? :lol:
Unlike Happier abroad, we'll be using the scientific method with our reports on countries/cities (which = sociology). In other words, gone will be (as another person put it so eloquently when describing this place) a load of overly generalized shite cobbled together by someone who starts out trying to make valid points for about three sentences and then just goes on to deliver the most comically pathetic show of sexual frustration I've had the honour to witness since my parents' dog found out that his favourite pillow doesn't - in fact - have a hole in it.

Good design doesn't stand out. The people who buy apple want to ignore that they have a computer and get stuff done, graphics people want to work on graphics (not figure out a color palette on a screen is messing up their printed images, etc, try to fix that in microsoft). Apple has been able to place a minimal amount of crap in front of the user and that allows them to get more done, so they are happy at the end of the day, i.e. they will buy another mac tomorrow. Same goes for their phones. Apple's "we sell you beautiful products to help you intuitively use technology and get back to experiencing your life" etc etc vomit vomit market speak for we are a design team with a lot of money.

Moreover, the site is design to complement :wink:

Colorized!

Ver 1

Ver 2

I need to pick the best one one now :?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Everyone,
Check out PAG's profile and avatar in his new forum. LOL

http://culturewhiz.org/users/culturewhiz

Is his real name Shawn Blade? LOL. Check out his avatar:

Doesn't he look smug and conceited? lol. What is that cap? Is it a Muslim hat? He looks like an Arab sheik in it. lol

Also check out his bio and self-description:
Bio
Shawn is an international entrepreneur and explorer. He founded Alahah Corp, a private holding company that builds businesses in high-growth industries to create long-term value, and continues to serve as the company's CEO. Good at analysis, especially functional analysis, Shawn has a tolerance for, and enjoyment of the complex. Shawn’s primary interest in life is understanding the world around him. He is constantly absorbing ideas and images about the situations that are presented to him. Using his intuition to process this information, he is usually extremely quick and accurate in his ability to size up a situation.
LOL what is all that about? LOL

Also, check out one of his posts on his own forum. It's full of jibberish. LOL

http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/diff ... reasonable
Difficulty on insensible reasonable in

From as went he they. Preference themselves me as thoroughly partiality considered on in estimating. Middletons acceptance discovered projecting so is so or. In or attachment inquietude remarkably comparison at an. Is surrounded prosperous stimulated am me discretion expression. But truth being state can she china widow. Occasional preference fat remarkably now projecting uncommonly dissimilar. Sentiments projection particular companions interested do at my delightful. Listening newspaper in advantage frankness to concluded unwilling.
WTF is all that about? Is he too scatterbrained, or are we too stupid to understand his "geniusness"? LOL
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL PAG's new About Me page. His name is now Shawn Blake. lol

https://culturewhiz.org/users/culturewhiz

Interests: Cafes, basketball, beaches, travel, MMA and crossfit

Bio
Shawn Blake is an international entrepreneur and explorer. While attending University he founded and bootstrapped a referral company to $5M revenue and 20 employees. He continues to manage that business under a private holding company based in Boston, Ma. Good at analysis, especially functional analysis, Shawn has a tolerance for, and enjoyment of the complex. Shawn’s primary interest in life is understanding the world around him. He is constantly absorbing ideas and images about the situations that are presented to him. Using his intuition to process this information, he is usually extremely quick and accurate in his ability to size up a situation. As founder and executive director of Culture Whiz, Shawn is responsible for the strategy and global expansion of the company, which is now the largest Cultural Travel website in the World. Shawn holds a BS in Cognitive Science from a well-known University in Palo Alto, Ca.
Why does he turn his head and smile? lol. Is that supposed to be cool and contemporary and artsy, to turn your face rather than look into the camera, as if you're so happy and in bliss that you don't even need to look into the camera? lol

Can you imagine the US government allowing passport photos to be like that? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne