Opinion: Do I look mostly European?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Opinion Do I look mostly European?

Post by gsjackson »

Dude, really -- nobody's going to judge you as a loser, creep or pervert, unless you are one, or if you present them with that judgment and essentially ask them to enter it against you. And it has absolutely nothing to do with your age, and that's true as well in the U.S. You've gotten all kinds of good advice here -- really you hit the jackpot -- on how not to be or to be perceived as loser, creep, pervert. Follow it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Inter2002 wrote:I see. So there won't be a problem with dating an 18 year old girl both in Latin America and in Eastern Europe with 10-15yr age difference?
I would say 10 years difference is where it starts getting harder in latin America. I don't know about Eastern Europe.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

drealm wrote:
Inter2002 wrote:I see. So there won't be a problem with dating an 18 year old girl both in Latin America and in Eastern Europe with 10-15yr age difference?
I would say 10 years difference is where it starts getting harder in latin America. I don't know about Eastern Europe.
Have you been to Latin America?
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Inter2002 wrote:Have you been to Latin America?
I've been to Mexico three times.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

drealm wrote:
Inter2002 wrote:Have you been to Latin America?
I've been to Mexico three times.
How old were you when you went? Did you go to hook up with girls?
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Inter2002 wrote:How old were you when you went? Did you go to hook up with girls?
The first time I went I was 24. I was in the Tijuana area for about 9 days. The only girl I could pull was 28. But I didn't go to clubs or try talking to women on the street. My approach to meeting women was exclusively to buy radio and newspaper ads. In the ads I listed my Mexican cell phone number. There were very few 18 year olds that called me. Most of the women were older and had children.

The second time I was 27 and went to Tijuana for 2 days. I didn't try pulling anyone.

The third time I was 28 and went to Queretaro for 9 days. In my whole time there I only saw two girls I was attracted to. One rebuffed me and the other I didn't approach. The one that rebuffed me was probably 20-24. The one I didn't approach noticed me for a moment but I realized she was underage and also she was quickly joined by her parents. I failed at pulling anyone.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

drealm wrote:
Inter2002 wrote:How old were you when you went? Did you go to hook up with girls?
The first time I went I was 24. I was in the Tijuana area for about 9 days. The only girl I could pull was 28. But I didn't go to clubs or try talking to women on the street. My approach to meeting women was exclusively to buy radio and newspaper ads. In the ads I listed my Mexican cell phone number. There were very few 18 year olds that called me. Most of the women were older and had children.

The second time I was 27 and went to Tijuana for 2 days. I didn't try pulling anyone.

The third time I was 28 and went to Queretaro for 9 days. In my whole time there I only saw two girls I was attracted to. One rebuffed me and the other I didn't approach. The one that rebuffed me was probably 20-24. The one I didn't approach noticed me for a moment but I realized she was underage and also she was quickly joined by her parents. I failed at pulling anyone.
Your a white guy right? Perhaps you were at the wrong place, at the wrong time. So are you into dating girls 18-20yr age range?

I've been coming across websites such as this http://elena-models-review.com/dating-r ... stion-age/ that go on to say that it's common for guys to date Russian women who are 10-15 years younger or more.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Inter2002 wrote:I've been coming across websites such as this http://elena-models-review.com/dating-r ... stion-age/ that go on to say that it's common for guys to date Russian women who are 10-15 years younger or more.
The important question is, consistently with our advice, did you read this part:
What type of older men are acceptable ?

So, back to the topic. What can we gather from my experience ? 10 to 15 years age difference is not a big deal for a Russian woman, as long as :

-you take care of yourself
-you are slim and muscular (that’s the best) or, like me, in decent shape (I can do 100 push-ups, I exercise regularly and eat healthy food, even if sometimes I indulge in some good old whiskey). I do have a small belly but nothing really too bad :) so even with this problem I could make it. If you are in the overweight category of the BMI, try to lose a few pounds by eating a healthy diet. I would recommend going paleo which is what works best for me , I have lost 28 pounds since I met my wife and she’s even happier :)
-you don’t have a drinking problem (one glass or two a week is okay, but if you need a beer everyday after work then she won’t like it)
-you don’t smoke or smoke very little
-you are well groomed, are shaving, have regular haircuts, brush your teeth at least once daily and preferably twice
-you don’t wear a toupee ;)
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

drealm wrote:The first time I went I was 24. I was in the Tijuana area for about 9 days. The only girl I could pull was 28. But I didn't go to clubs or try talking to women on the street. My approach to meeting women was exclusively to buy radio and newspaper ads. In the ads I listed my Mexican cell phone number. There were very few 18 year olds that called me. Most of the women were older and had children.

Damn, thanks for the honesty drealm.
Not to generalize about Latinamerica, siince there are a lot of variances, but I've had similar results so far. The thing with the single moms is kind of pervasive.
Last edited by droid on May 21st, 2015, 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Inter2002 wrote:Your a white guy right? Perhaps you were at the wrong place, at the wrong time. So are you into dating girls 18-20yr age range?
Yes people consider me white and I'm focusing around that dating range.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

drealm wrote:
Inter2002 wrote:Your a white guy right? Perhaps you were at the wrong place, at the wrong time. So are you into dating girls 18-20yr age range?
What's your real race ethnicity?

How old are you?

I'm a Castizo(mixed Mestizo and Caucasian) Hispanic. But I have a mestizo complexion.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Inter2002 wrote:
drealm wrote:

How old are you?

I'm a Castizo(mixed Mestizo and Caucasian) Hispanic. But I have a mestizo complexion.
My father is German and Estonian. My mother is Mexican and Spanish. My mother's mother was a light skinned Mexican and my mother's father is Spaniard. So I'm around 75% European and 25% Mexican. Most people don't believe me when I say I'm part Mexican, so I think this confirms that others perceive me as being white. My eye color is brown however.

I'm 28 years old.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

drealm wrote:
Inter2002 wrote:
drealm wrote:

How old are you?

My father is German and Estonian. My mother is Mexican and Spanish. My mother's mother was a light skinned Mexican and my mother's father is Spaniard. So I'm around 75% European and 25% Mexican. Most people don't believe me when I say I'm part Mexican, so I think this confirms that others perceive me as being white. My eye color is brown however.

I'm 28 years old.
That's cool, I'm 28 years old as well. Was your mother's mother a Mestizo? My great uncle in my father's side of the family was tall and had blondish hair. It is suspected that my paternal great grandfather's wife was blonde. My great grandfather was a Spaniard who immigrated to Argentina. As for my maternal side of the family my great aunt was tall and had Hazel eyes, fair skin and she was tall. My brother is almost 6'3ft tall but he has a dark complexion and looks more Mexican. Whereas my sister is 5'8ft tall and has lighter skin and has brown hair.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

droid wrote:
Inter2002 wrote:I've been coming across websites such as this http://elena-models-review.com/dating-r ... stion-age/ that go on to say that it's common for guys to date Russian women who are 10-15 years younger or more.
The important question is, consistently with our advice, did you read this part:
What type of older men are acceptable ?

So, back to the topic. What can we gather from my experience ? 10 to 15 years age difference is not a big deal for a Russian woman, as long as :

-you take care of yourself
-you are slim and muscular (that’s the best) or, like me, in decent shape (I can do 100 push-ups, I exercise regularly and eat healthy food, even if sometimes I indulge in some good old whiskey). I do have a small belly but nothing really too bad :) so even with this problem I could make it. If you are in the overweight category of the BMI, try to lose a few pounds by eating a healthy diet. I would recommend going paleo which is what works best for me , I have lost 28 pounds since I met my wife and she’s even happier :)
-you don’t have a drinking problem (one glass or two a week is okay, but if you need a beer everyday after work then she won’t like it)
-you don’t smoke or smoke very little
-you are well groomed, are shaving, have regular haircuts, brush your teeth at least once daily and preferably twice
-you don’t wear a toupee ;)
Yes I did read that part.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Inter2002 wrote:The reason why I would consider "Fat grafting" is because just by looking pictures of myself when I was 17-18 years old I've lost baby fat in my neck and facial area. Also I've been losing in my arms as well. If I had fat grafting I would have the same tone, texture as I did when I was 18-19yrs old. Also I would need to lose weight since I was thin when I was 18 but had the baby fat in my face, neck, and arms.
Look your face is already too fat as it is, the last thing you need is to be adding fat to your face, and who the f**k ADDS fat to their neck and arms wtf! You need to get lean first and perhaps get a better haircut. Once you're lean and maybe a bit more muscular then you can consider going for foreign white girls. In the meantime try and get out there and make some friends, take up a sport and/or some kind of group activity that forces you to interact with others. You seem to have some mental health issues so you could consider getting help with those too.

By limiting yourself to white girls (and good looking teenage white girls at that) you really face an uphill struggle at this point. You might have better luck with a light skinned Latina but given your self-racism issues that may not be an option for you.