How promiscuous are filipinas?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

How promiscuous are filipinas?

Post by Johnny1975 »

I'm appalled at the lack of threads about filipinas, ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpaOy8b8X6A ) so I thought I'd start one.

Anyway, how promiscuous are filipinas in general? Forget bargirls and other prostitutes, they're whores and that's not the same thing. I'm talking about your average, normal filipina who goes out with her friends, and does all the other regular stuff that young women like to do.

My impression is that they're not. I don't think filipinas are sluts (again, not to be confused with whores). I'm sure there are plenty who will have sex with someone after knowing them for only a short time, but I believe that the only reason for that is because they just want to feel close to them.

It seems to me that filipinas are very, very much mostly not sluts. Is this correct?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How promiscuous are filipinas?

Post by droid »

When is your planned travel date?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

droid wrote:When is your planned travel date?
Possibly tomorrow. After laundry.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Lol good, don't forget to write a report.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

droid wrote:Lol good, don't forget to write a report.
I never kiss and tell.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Cant wait to hear the stories....
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Travelling isn't an option for me right now. I'm just interested in knowing these things.
QatarDan
Freshman Poster

Post by QatarDan »

Interesting post.

Sorry meant uninteresting.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The type that will specifically seek out foreigners tends to be more promiscuous. The average Filipina girl is not promiscuous at all. In the major cities, it is more common. Overall, the higher they are educated the more liberal and free they are when it comes to sex and dating. The dirt poor ones will also have little hangups, because its often their only way to get ahead.

Filipinas sometimes have a reputation for being promiscuous, but it's a very underserved one given by men who primarily visit Angeles City. It's like a German guy going to Las Vegas and complaining that all American women are whores.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

MarcosZeitola wrote: It's like a German guy going to Las Vegas and complaining that all American women are whores.
Well in this case I have to give the German man a pass...His statement would actually be not too far off from the truth...
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:The type that will specifically seek out foreigners tends to be more promiscuous. The average Filipina girl is not promiscuous at all. In the major cities, it is more common. Overall, the higher they are educated the more liberal and free they are when it comes to sex and dating. The dirt poor ones will also have little hangups, because its often their only way to get ahead.

Filipinas sometimes have a reputation for being promiscuous, but it's a very underserved one given by men who primarily visit Angeles City. It's like a German guy going to Las Vegas and complaining that all American women are whores.
The ones that seek poreners, are they promiscuous in the sense that they will seek sex from one porener after another? Or do you mean that they are more likely to have sex early on with a porener?

Do filipinas in general (by that I mean those who either don't seek foreigners or don't particularly care either way where someone is from) go out and have sex with someone just because they like the look of them? I mean do they go out to clubs to get laid like western women do? Is that common?

By the way I'm not necessarily talking about sex before marriage. I mean sex before / without being properly involved with someone.

I agree that bargirls don't count. That's not being promiscuous, that's just being a whore.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Johnny1975 wrote:The ones that seek poreners, are they promiscuous in the sense that they will seek sex from one porener after another? Or do you mean that they are more likely to have sex early on with a porener?
If she dates a foreigner once, and dated them before, that's a red flag. One might think, she isn't after foreigners for their dashing looks or charming personalities, but their money. If she dated Filipinos before, had kids with them, then goes for a foreigner? An even BIGGER red flag; foreigners are good enough to be her walking ATM machines, but not good enough to father her kids.

Ideally, you would find a girl who always expected herself to be with a local guy. To be with a foreigner is a pleasant surprise to her, a bonus, rather then a goal in itself. She likes you because of who you are, and you being a white dude with an above average income is just a plus. :wink:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:The ones that seek poreners, are they promiscuous in the sense that they will seek sex from one porener after another? Or do you mean that they are more likely to have sex early on with a porener?
If she dates a foreigner once, and dated them before, that's a red flag. One might think, she isn't after foreigners for their dashing looks or charming personalities, but their money. If she dated Filipinos before, had kids with them, then goes for a foreigner? An even BIGGER red flag; foreigners are good enough to be her walking ATM machines, but not good enough to father her kids.

Ideally, you would find a girl who always expected herself to be with a local guy. To be with a foreigner is a pleasant surprise to her, a bonus, rather then a goal in itself. She likes you because of who you are, and you being a white dude with an above average income is just a plus. :wink:
Yes that makes sense. I've heard that you have to be cautious of those that specifically seek foreigners. But I think maybe they're not all necessarily golddiggers. Maybe they just like foreigners and sure, they prefer someone who they perceive to have the means to give them a reasonable standard of living, which is think is fair enough. Also let's not forget that filipinos are known to be players, so I can understand some of them being sick of that and wanting something better.

I love the idea of being seen as a prize (for a change), but at the same time you have to be discerning. I guess that's a good reason to keep dates cheap, and see how they react. I'm actually quite happy to be ignored by filipinas on OKCupid once in a while. It lets me know that they're not desperate for a foreigner.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Johnny1975 wrote:I'm appalled at the lack of threads about filipinas, ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpaOy8b8X6A ) so I thought I'd start one.

Anyway, how promiscuous are filipinas in general? Forget bargirls and other prostitutes, they're whores and that's not the same thing. I'm talking about your average, normal filipina who goes out with her friends, and does all the other regular stuff that young women like to do.

My impression is that they're not. I don't think filipinas are sluts (again, not to be confused with whores). I'm sure there are plenty who will have sex with someone after knowing them for only a short time, but I believe that the only reason for that is because they just want to feel close to them.

It seems to me that filipinas are very, very much mostly not sluts. Is this correct?
It's a crap shoot, really. I know a 31 year old Filipina who is a virgin and has met several foreigners in person as well as has dated Filipinos. I hooked up with another girl who had had sex with several Filipinos before me and had met several foreigners in clubs but I was her first foreigner to bed her. The girl I met on my last trip and continuously keep in contact with is a 25 year old virgin, and so are all but 1 of her friends. Even after a year of chatting, sex talk is off limits. My first Filipina was an educated, well paid executive who was into minor S&M and threesomes (unfortunately I didn't get to enjoy that side, sigh).

I'd say on average normal Filipinas are quite conservative, but there is an odd line drawn between conservative and openness for many. They are conservative in public and with their friends. I rarely would hear any of my Filipina friends mention sexual stuff or have the classic "girl talk" though I'm sure they do to some extent. But then again when you get some of these girls in your room alone they open up quite fast. Slutty-ness is more than just engaging in frequent sex, it's also how a girl carries herself in the open, the way she dresses, and how she speaks. Most normal Filipinas do not act, dress, or speak in provocative ways, but that doesn't necessarily mean she won't go back to your room.

The reality is, you can find all types of girls in the Philippines. If you want more conservative chicks, head to the province areas. If you want more liberal chicks with higher chances of hooking up, stay in the major cities and tourist areas. This isn't a definitive rule by any means but it's a solid general approach. If you are worried about not finding any conservative, wholesome girls, then I can assure you they are quite abundant. I have not met any virgin females past the age of 22 in the USA. In the Philippines I've known several.

On a side note, Filipinas from my experience tend to be a lot more submissive or manipulative, than American girls. Quality men in the Philippines can be hard to obtain so good men are seen as prizes for a lot of girls. Therefore I think many conservative Filipinas give in to guys with early sex because they are afraid if they make the guy wait, he will potentially leave them for someone easier. This is simply a theory of mine
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.