How promiscuous are filipinas?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Re: How promiscuous are filipinas?

Post by hammanta »

Ghost wrote:Remember that the culture is promiscuous underneath, and particularly on the poorer end of the dating pool. The smarter the girl, the more likely she is to be a virgin. Probably a greater proportion of middle class pinays are virgins compared to poorer pinays. That's not to say you can't find someone good...

...BUT. Big BUT. To find a good girl, you have to be a good guy. A good girl is not going to hop in bed quickly and easily. (She should be waiting for marriage.) Most poreners get low quality girls, sluts, and whores. Gold diggers and sluts target kanos, plus most poreners are mongers anyway. They're made for each other. We're past the time where you can just show up and find someone good. Ideally, you want to understand the culture, speak the language (or at least some knowledge), and most importantly, be a good guy yourself. Any good girl in Philippines knows what most porerners are there for, and will avoid them, while the sluts/gold diggers will swarm them.
To find a good girl, you have to be a good guy.
Very truthful statement!
Any good girl in Philippines knows what most porerners are there for, and will avoid them, while the sluts/gold diggers will swarm them.
Its not as cut and dry as that. I still think there are a good portion of good girls that are into foreigners but get turned away by what they see on dating sites and in person. As mentioned, most guys aren't good guys with good intentions that come over there. And even the good guys that do quickly get swept up in the easy sex culture. Most I'm sure think, "why bother with cute virgin girls that'll make me wait when I can have quick sex with a hottie". I say take those conservative 6-7's and plant them in the USA and guys would be all over them like they were some kind of hidden treasure. But send a foreigner over to a country where he has the upper hand and choices are bountiful, and we F**K it up.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

hammanta wrote:I say take those conservative 6-7's and plant them in the USA and guys would be all over them like they were some kind of hidden treasure
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

hammanta wrote:
I rarely would hear any of my Filipina friends mention sexual stuff or have the classic "girl talk" though I'm sure they do to some extent. But then again when you get some of these girls in your room alone they open up quite fast. Slutty-ness is more than just engaging in frequent sex, it's also how a girl carries herself in the open, the way she dresses, and how she speaks.
+1 to the Flips.

Opening up in private is what a woman is SUPPOSED to do.

Playing the hoyden in public is for strumpets.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

hammanta wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:I'm appalled at the lack of threads about filipinas, ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpaOy8b8X6A ) so I thought I'd start one.

Anyway, how promiscuous are filipinas in general? Forget bargirls and other prostitutes, they're whores and that's not the same thing. I'm talking about your average, normal filipina who goes out with her friends, and does all the other regular stuff that young women like to do.

My impression is that they're not. I don't think filipinas are sluts (again, not to be confused with whores). I'm sure there are plenty who will have sex with someone after knowing them for only a short time, but I believe that the only reason for that is because they just want to feel close to them.

It seems to me that filipinas are very, very much mostly not sluts. Is this correct?
It's a crap shoot, really. I know a 31 year old Filipina who is a virgin and has met several foreigners in person as well as has dated Filipinos. I hooked up with another girl who had had sex with several Filipinos before me and had met several foreigners in clubs but I was her first foreigner to bed her. The girl I met on my last trip and continuously keep in contact with is a 25 year old virgin, and so are all but 1 of her friends. Even after a year of chatting, sex talk is off limits. My first Filipina was an educated, well paid executive who was into minor S&M and threesomes (unfortunately I didn't get to enjoy that side, sigh).

I'd say on average normal Filipinas are quite conservative, but there is an odd line drawn between conservative and openness for many. They are conservative in public and with their friends. I rarely would hear any of my Filipina friends mention sexual stuff or have the classic "girl talk" though I'm sure they do to some extent. But then again when you get some of these girls in your room alone they open up quite fast. Slutty-ness is more than just engaging in frequent sex, it's also how a girl carries herself in the open, the way she dresses, and how she speaks. Most normal Filipinas do not act, dress, or speak in provocative ways, but that doesn't necessarily mean she won't go back to your room.

The reality is, you can find all types of girls in the Philippines. If you want more conservative chicks, head to the province areas. If you want more liberal chicks with higher chances of hooking up, stay in the major cities and tourist areas. This isn't a definitive rule by any means but it's a solid general approach. If you are worried about not finding any conservative, wholesome girls, then I can assure you they are quite abundant. I have not met any virgin females past the age of 22 in the USA. In the Philippines I've known several.

On a side note, Filipinas from my experience tend to be a lot more submissive or manipulative, than American girls. Quality men in the Philippines can be hard to obtain so good men are seen as prizes for a lot of girls. Therefore I think many conservative Filipinas give in to guys with early sex because they are afraid if they make the guy wait, he will potentially leave them for someone easier. This is simply a theory of mine
That's my theory too. I think one has to make a distinction between girls who seek sex / would have sex just for the sake of it, and those that would have sex early on with what they perceive to be a high value guy in the hope that he'll stay, but are otherwise conservative. I don't think the latter counts as a slut. It may be foolish, but certainly not slutty.

I've been chatting to a filipina on OKCupid who is a really sweet girl, and she's 21, but she's had 10 cocks, approx. The reason : she had a boyfriend at 16, he left her, she was brokenhearted, so when guys asked her out, she said yes, had sex with them, they left, rinse and repeat. She did this from 16 to (I'm guessing) 20. When she told me this, I was quite saddened. I gave her a good scolding and she took it well. She said that she envies her friends who have never been touched. It's such a shame to see nice girls innocently walk into a situation that can ruin them, even if their attitude itself isn't bad. I gave her a link to an article about oxytocin and bonding and ordered her to read it (she proved that she had started, by paraphrasing some of it, which I thought was cute), I told her to never again let a guy touch her until the right time, and I told her not to listen to feminists and western women.

I don't count her as a slut, although potentially her actions could have a similar effect. When I asked her if she was seeking sex, she said no, she just wanted a boyfriend, and she referred to the sex as "making love" (not the terminology of a slut). It bothers me that she was so stupid as to make the same mistake 10 times. The really good thing is that if she hadn't told me, I never would have guessed. She has a very sweet, innocent and vulnerable vibe about her in her photos and in the way she interacts with me. It makes me think, maybe filipinas are more resilient to the bad effects of sleeping around, compared to western females.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I'm conducting an experiment on a dating site right now, to see how willing filipinas are to meet my fake profile and have sex on the first date. So far, the results are very, very, very interesting.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

.....very, very, very fuc king interesting indeed. I feel like I'm getting a ton of red pills shoved up my ass.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

What are the results of your experiment and how you conducting it?Do you offer $$ ? Whats the guy in the pic like out of 10?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Banano wrote:What are the results of your experiment and how you conducting it?Do you offer $$ ? Whats the guy in the pic like out of 10?
I created a fake profile of a white guy in manila. I suppose he's maybe 7/8 out of 10, but I don't know really as I'm not used to judging males that way. He's a good enough looking guy.

Basically I'm chatting to loads of filipinas aged 18-26 (although a few older ones see my profile and come to me) and starting a very basic conversation. then after a few exchanges 95 or so) I ask them if they want to meet me in a hotel because my friend can get us rooms, and we're going to karaopke or whatever then we're all getting rooms but you and I will share a room. I've evolved it since I started, but that's the gist of it.

A lot of them are going for it. And once they agree, I start talking dirty with them,. asking them to tell me what they want to do. Then I ask them how many cocks they've had, and some of them have had a lot.

Now I'm getting some of them to send photos, and I'm sending photos too. Eventually I think I'll try to get them on skype.

There are a lot of promiscuous filipinas. But since I've started trying to get my head around it, I've realised that most of them are just really nice girls who associate sex with love, and all they want is boyfriends. It's really not the same as western sluts. I've even scolded a couple of them once they tell me they're virgins. I tell them stop talking to me and get a grip. One of them apologised profusely. I love this. I'm a captain save-a-ho, but in a good way.

Anyway, back to work.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Great experiment Johnny1975. Could you post some screenshots to the chats?
A lot of them are going for it. And once they agree, I start talking dirty with them,. asking them to tell me what they want to do. Then I ask them how many cocks they've had, and some of them have had a lot.
That's both exciting and heartbreaking. But could you be more specific? are they hot? how many are 'a lot' percentage wise? etc. How do their looks relate to their responses?
I've realised that most of them are just really nice girls who associate sex with love, and all they want is boyfriends. It's really not the same as western sluts.
This makes it less heartbreaking i guess lol. It seems some Filies are so desperate to find a dude that will do anything you ask them.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

droid wrote:Great experiment Johnny1975. Could you post some screenshots to the chats?
That's both exciting and heartbreaking. But could you be more specific? are they hot? how many are 'a lot' percentage wise? etc. How do their looks relate to their responses?
I've realised that most of them are just really nice girls who associate sex with love, and all they want is boyfriends. It's really not the same as western sluts.
This makes it less heartbreaking i guess lol. It seems some Filies are so desperate to find a dude that will do anything you ask them.
You said it. It is exciting when they tell me, but at the same time it's sad. I was just chatting to one who is 20 and has had 21 guys in 9 months, and sometimes without a condom. I told her to be careful. Right now we're at the stage of sending photos, but I guarantee that when I move on to asking her about why she does it, she'll crack. Some of the women that i'm chatting to are very hot but the ones that respond the most tend to be average or less. I don't know what you mean about percentage wise, all I can say is that some of them have had a few cocks, others more.

I asked one of them how many guys has she f***ed casually and she said just one. I said come on, and then she said many, she doesn'y know. So I gave her a multiple choice, and she picked 16-20. She's 20 years old if I remember rightly. She started when she was 14. Sad. But I gave her a sermon and told her to sort her life out. I've done this a few times with some of them, particularly those that mention that they're virgins. I just stop what I'm doing and order them to quit talking to me. But they're like little kittens, they want to carry on chatting. And they still want to be friends, even those that aren't interested. it's encouraging how easily they change their tune when I can see that they have a problem. they see it. I now look at the profiles of those filipinas who try to put on a confident front, oooh look at me and how sexually upfront I am, knowing that there's more going on.

Throughout all this, i'm learning a lot about filipinas. It seems that somehow they're more resilient to the effects of many cocks than western women are. And they have absolutely no hangups about talking about sex. Even the shy ones don't giggle or anything when I talk about sending photos of my cock. To them sex is very matter of fact, like a negotiation with a hooker, but without that being the case. And yet it doesn't turn it into a cold, clinical thing. they do enjoy talking about it. And they seem to like it when I'm very upfront. Even the ones that reject me, it doesn't sting like a rejection from a western woman. Perhaps it's because I'm actually willing them all to tell me to fu ck off. When they reject my offer, I tell them that I respect that, and I do mean it.

I can't bring myself to disrespect them. As much as they are willing to meet a total stranger for sex, I can't. We're talking here about girls who if you saw their photos you'd feel that they're the loveliest little things, and would make perfect wives. It appalls me to see 18, 19, 20, 21 year old cuties act like this. But there's something very wrong with that country and the way people treat them. It's a crying shame. I love filipinas.

i started this yesterday as a way of finding out how promiscuous they are, whether that be wanting to meet for sex, having already done so, or just willing to exchange photos. And that still applies, but I'm learning so much more. I'd rather be with a filipina who's had lots of cocks, than a western woman, any time.

On a brighter note, I'm collecting some nude photos. Can't be all that bad.

Yes I could post some screenshots of the chats. But there are tons of them. When I get tired of doing this, I'll collect some data, and I'll see about presenting some things here. i have spent all day today and a lot of yesterday doing this. It's very addictive, and fast paced, as the messages come in. But it won't last long, I know what I'm like.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I'm having a meltdown on my profile. I'm confessing to everything.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Johnny1975 wrote:
droid wrote:Great experiment Johnny1975. Could you post some screenshots to the chats?
You said it. It is exciting when they tell me, but at the same time it's sad. I was just chatting to one who is 20 and has had 21 guys in 9 months, and sometimes without a condom. I told her to be careful. Right now we're at the stage of sending photos, but I guarantee that when I move on to asking her about why she does it, she'll crack. Some of the women that i'm chatting to are very hot but the ones that respond the most tend to be average or less. I don't know what you mean about percentage wise, all I can say is that some of them have had a few cocks, others more.

I asked one of them how many guys has she f***ed casually and she said just one. I said come on, and then she said many, she doesn'y know. So I gave her a multiple choice, and she picked 16-20. She's 20 years old if I remember rightly. She started when she was 14. Sad. But I gave her a sermon and told her to sort her life out. I've done this a few times with some of them, particularly those that mention that they're virgins. I just stop what I'm doing and order them to quit talking to me. But they're like little kittens, they want to carry on chatting. And they still want to be friends, even those that aren't interested. it's encouraging how easily they change their tune when I can see that they have a problem. they see it. I now look at the profiles of those filipinas who try to put on a confident front, oooh look at me and how sexually upfront I am, knowing that there's more going on.

Throughout all this, i'm learning a lot about filipinas. It seems that somehow they're more resilient to the effects of many cocks than western women are. And they have absolutely no hangups about talking about sex. Even the shy ones don't giggle or anything when I talk about sending photos of my cock. To them sex is very matter of fact, like a negotiation with a hooker, but without that being the case. And yet it doesn't turn it into a cold, clinical thing. they do enjoy talking about it. And they seem to like it when I'm very upfront. Even the ones that reject me, it doesn't sting like a rejection from a western woman. Perhaps it's because I'm actually willing them all to tell me to fu ck off. When they reject my offer, I tell them that I respect that, and I do mean it.

I can't bring myself to disrespect them. As much as they are willing to meet a total stranger for sex, I can't. We're talking here about girls who if you saw their photos you'd feel that they're the loveliest little things, and would make perfect wives. It appalls me to see 18, 19, 20, 21 year old cuties act like this. But there's something very wrong with that country and the way people treat them. It's a crying shame. I love filipinas.

i started this yesterday as a way of finding out how promiscuous they are, whether that be wanting to meet for sex, having already done so, or just willing to exchange photos. And that still applies, but I'm learning so much more. I'd rather be with a filipina who's had lots of cocks, than a western woman, any time.

Yes I could post some screenshots of the chats. But there are tons of them. When I get tired of doing this, I'll collect some data, and I'll see about presenting some things here. i have spent all day today and a lot of yesterday doing this. It's very addictive, and fast paced, as the messages come in. But it won't last long, I know what I'm like.
Some questions. Perhaps you answered this but I haven't read through all of the past posts.

1) What site are you using?

2) Are you only looking for girls in Manila?

Here's why I'm asking. If you are using DIA, which I assume you are since I doubt you'd want to pay the membership fee elsewhere for a simple experiment, I'd guess that a good 20-40% of the profiles are fake (probably created by lady boys or gays, 20% of them being bargirls or semi-pros looking for clients, another portion being actually non-pro whores/golddiggers, and the rest regular girls. This is simply my guess from using the site several times myself.

I'm not by any means down playing your results but I can assure you that the results you are getting are inflated quite largely due to the site you are on. If you haven't already done so, try changing to a province city, such as Davao, Iligan, General Santos, Leyte, etc. I'm interested in seeing if you'd get the same results. I'm not saying regular girls can't act the way you are describing, because I'm sure they can, but to get the level of intended results you are looking for seems to be insane, even for the Philippines.

Another conclusion we both came to was how the girls seem to attribute sex with love. I've noticed how many girls are quick to say the L word thinking it will lead to romance and marriage. It is a very romance-inspired culture evident in Filipino TV shows and the country's obsessiveness with 80's ballads and all things Celine Dion. One of the reasons I enjoy Filipinas is their romantic attitudes. They tend to have a "how can I please you" mindset. The girls want this fairytale type love ending they see in movies which leads to a submissive type mentality.

Nevertheless good experiment. Looking forward to more results.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

She started when she was 14
All this properly debunks that biased article Marcos shared in that other thread (not flaming you marcos)
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26939
http://www.rappler.com/move-ph/issues/h ... l#cxrecs_s
It appalls me to see 18, 19, 20, 21 year old cuties act like this.
No shit dude but it think the shocking thing is not so much the notch counts themselves but the shamelesness in sharing their exploits.
Who the f*k would want to use "nice guy game" anymore and not pump and dump?
I don't know what you mean about percentage wise, all I can say is that some of them have had a few cocks, others more.
Well yeah, out of those you've contacted, how many have had more than 5 cocks? 7 out of 10? 20 cocks, 3 out of 10 etc??

Don't take this personally but i'm casting doubt on what you're reporting, mostly because i don't know how much data can one really gather in 24 hours. Also, i haven't been able to get chicks to write more than a few one liners in my experience, although i'm not exactly an 8+ stud like you put in your profile.

When in doubt i trust Hammanta's take, based on his online and on-the-ground experience.
I'd still like to see some of those screenshots.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

hammanta wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:

Some questions. Perhaps you answered this but I haven't read through all of the past posts.

1) What site are you using?

2) Are you only looking for girls in Manila?

Here's why I'm asking. If you are using DIA, which I assume you are since I doubt you'd want to pay the membership fee elsewhere for a simple experiment, I'd guess that a good 20-40% of the profiles are fake (probably created by lady boys or gays, 20% of them being bargirls or semi-pros looking for clients, another portion being actually non-pro whores/golddiggers, and the rest regular girls. This is simply my guess from using the site several times myself.

I'm not by any means down playing your results but I can assure you that the results you are getting are inflated quite largely due to the site you are on. If you haven't already done so, try changing to a province city, such as Davao, Iligan, General Santos, Leyte, etc. I'm interested in seeing if you'd get the same results. I'm not saying regular girls can't act the way you are describing, because I'm sure they can, but to get the level of intended results you are looking for seems to be insane, even for the Philippines.

Another conclusion we both came to was how the girls seem to attribute sex with love. I've noticed how many girls are quick to say the L word thinking it will lead to romance and marriage. It is a very romance-inspired culture evident in Filipino TV shows and the country's obsessiveness with 80's ballads and all things Celine Dion. One of the reasons I enjoy Filipinas is their romantic attitudes. They tend to have a "how can I please you" mindset. The girls want this fairytale type love ending they see in movies which leads to a submissive type mentality.

Nevertheless good experiment. Looking forward to more results.
I'm doing this on OKCupid. Everything I've talked about is based on a search in Manila. I'm thinking of doing Davao and Cebu too.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

I dont know why some of folks here find this surprising, its common knowledge that girls are promiscuous everywhere in the world.
If you really want virgin you have to get them while they are still very young( soon after have their first period). What do you expect from a single girl thats 21 yo? Its not realistic to expect her to be virgin when her friends start having sex at 12 or 13?

I see no point in asking women about number of cocks she banged, non-virgin girls will lie about it 95% of time, if she says 5-6 its probably closer to 25 but could be much more than that

When it comes to girls online things are 100 times worse. Traditional girl from a good family will not go online to look for foreigners, period.

These girls you find online will date multiple guys at the same time, both local and foreign and you wont have idea about it

In this pic you can see this Arab woman with her anglo bf she has child with,

free screen capture software

Then she ends up in hotel room with some 'other' dude she met online,

photo sharing sites

Bf keeps texting and she replies 'im busy babysitting' :lol:

images hosting

image hosting 10mb limit