Even the birth process is a fraud

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Even the birth process is a fraud

Post by starchild5 »

We always thought about it but never spoke as everyone were silent.

The entire coming through a womens womb is a con. We were not suppose to be born this way that is the reason, women feel labor pain as it is unnatural.

The whole having sex and making babies seems so disgusting and it is but were never talked openly and QUESTIONED.

There is a gigantic conspiracy going on and no one talks about it as it has become "NATURAL" now

The darkness created the male and female structure and put a family on top of it as a control mechanism that is the reason, many in freedom movement, conspiracy are always at odds with our parents, never syncing in with relatives etc

Don't be fooled by male and female structure, mother and father, relatives, babies and grown men and old ...Its all fraud...

This whole system that we are in..was designed by a highly intelligent AI ...

So if you feel disgust, uneasy around whole family system...you are right...you are not suppose to be there...

---------------

The thing is....Its gonna get far worse than what we are in now...This AI can compute far worse system than what we are in now...

As I have said....Its cute to talk about death and saying..I have no fear about death...and chaos....The fight is on a frequency level ....Don't say I don't fear death and all ....AI already knows it..Death is a con..No one dies..Its about Frequency...

You are a frequency of LOVE and this darkness seeks to trap that frequency....

---------------

We all are evolved enough..LOOK BACK and imagine..How you came on earth...Does that look anywhere near Natural to you NOW???

Your parents had "NATURAL" SEX...and you waited 9 months to come out and it took so many years for you to be who you are now....Common...Its a con...Don't be fooled by what they say as NATURAL...It is NOT..far from it...

The AI is messing with you..WAKE UP...
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Even the birth process is a fraud

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Sex and birth are entirely natural and normal. What is unnatural about it? All animals do it, unless they are of the egg-laying persuasion. Man is just another animal.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Now he's really smoking some hardcore stuff.

"The whole having sex and making babies seems so disgusting and it is but were never talked openly and QUESTIONED."

It wasn't disgusting when you went to the filies :wink:

"The darkness created the male and female structure and put a family on top of it as a control mechanism"
"Don't be fooled by male and female structure, mother and father, relatives, babies"

Don't tell us genders are a "social construct" now...

Starchild, why do you refer to this 'thing' as "AI"? It doesn't make sense. What is 'artificial' about it? and wouldn't it just mean that an even higher entity created it?
Last edited by droid on May 24th, 2015, 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:*initiating distress beacon*

-PAGING ALL BENEVOLENT ALIENS. PLEASE CONTACT IF YOU RECEIVE.-

*Hi, how can we help? We're a very powerful and ancient alien race. I think we can be of assistance.*

-STARCHILD IS LOST IN SPACE AND REQUIRES ASSISTANCE. PLEASE CHECK THIS LAST POST OF HIS.-

*Reading...*

-beep-

"Sex is unnatural, and childbirth is too? Wha-??"

-beep-

*Hey, we're gonna have to pass on this rescue mission. He's so far out there no one can reach him. Toodles.*
How dare you talk about the second great one like that, why your just :mrgreen:
Time to Hide!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I don't buy that. Also, it seems that labor is MADE harder than it would naturally be. Might be some darkness at work there, but not in the general theme of progeneration on its own.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Sex and birth are entirely natural and normal. What is unnatural about it? All animals do it, unless they are of the egg-laying persuasion. Man is just another animal.
Majority of babies are now been born through C-Section due to babies head being enlarged as Grey Aliens are mixing their DNA to humanity. Its a proven fact that since last 20 years...The rate of C-section has increased manifold.

Also, Many women die during labor as do many babies. If it was natural...It would have been a wonderful process not painful and RISKY.

-----------------------

It feels so odd that we came after sex and through a female womb. I did not had a choice to choose my parents nor my birth place. If it was natural aka free...I should have got a choice on whom to come out from :)

I only have what like 20 year window to think OUTSIDE THE BOX...I will be soon "OLD"and worthless. I don't wanna grow old or die...I wanna live forever young...If I was nature..I would have considered this request...It sounds beautiful.

----------------------

Animals, Bacteria's, as I have mentioned...even water, air, plants are under the influence of this AI...even rocks are....Its presence itself divides us.

This conspiracy is on a universal scale.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

droid wrote:Now he's really smoking some hardcore stuff.

"The whole having sex and making babies seems so disgusting and it is but were never talked openly and QUESTIONED."

It wasn't disgusting when you went to the filies :wink:

"The darkness created the male and female structure and put a family on top of it as a control mechanism"
"Don't be fooled by male and female structure, mother and father, relatives, babies"

Don't tell us genders are a "social construct" now...

Starchild, why do you refer to this 'thing' as "AI"? It doesn't make sense. What is 'artificial' about it? and wouldn't it just mean that an even higher entity created it?
Yeah. It is not exactly an AI...also, it is neither Biological. That is why ..it is the most freaking thing to even describe it. Even Aliens do not fully understand this force.

It is not AI..in that it does not have electronic parts, diodes, chips or power source...at the same time, it is not biological as it does not sleep, nor has blood, bones, it feels our emotions yet it totally does not care....it even has issues with the rocks, plants, animals etc....it influences everything around us.

---------------------

Blue ET aliens have been working on it for like 1000s of years now, even Nordic ETs have joined forces and now they all have abandoned earth as this force awakens.

They even invited their contactee..Alec Newald from New Zealand to come with them...He has some final task to perform for which he is in Egypt now and will soon leave planet earth.

I know this sounds way to causual to talk about Aliens, because we have been brain FED B*llSh**t all our life....really, we should be talking Aliens while sipping a cup of coffee...now, it has become this big thing to talk about...

That is the reason..It does not make sense..when we see Birth Process as Unnatural.

-------------------

We did not even talk about the big S :lol: :lol: that ends with T...that we all have to do rich or poor :lol:

There is no part in my body that feels sane now.

Everything is fragile, disgusting and smelly and I'm Indian and we smell curry :) :)

----------------

If you are evolved.. I don't think you deserve this body..You know it deep down..You deserve much better in life....
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Ghost wrote:*initiating distress beacon*

-PAGING ALL BENEVOLENT ALIENS. PLEASE CONTACT IF YOU RECEIVE.-

*Hi, how can we help? We're a very powerful and ancient alien race. I think we can be of assistance.*

-STARCHILD IS LOST IN SPACE AND REQUIRES ASSISTANCE. PLEASE CHECK THIS LAST POST OF HIS.-

*Reading...*

-beep-

"Sex is unnatural, and childbirth is too? Wha-??"

-beep-

*Hey, we're gonna have to pass on this rescue mission. He's so far out there no one can reach him. Toodles.*
:lol: :lol:

Aliens are old school really. We are way past beings that have eyes, bones, hands and legs. This game is way way higher than the evolution grade of even Aliens. :shock:

-------------------------

Its like our consciousness has evolved but we are made to be stuck in this body.

Not only sex, I did not go to the S that ends with T :) ....What is natural about it...Its disgusting. May be fine for one dimensional animals but not for evolved human beings who have bigger consciousness. The more higher you go, the more functions of body seems odd, disgusting and fragile.

-------------------------

This war is about frequency. This darkness is trying to conquer where the frequency of Soul resides. It will not be allowed to happen.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

If we think about it. The entire birth process has the least amount of options than choosing a bar girl from Angeles city :( :(

I don't understand what is so natural about Birth Process?

1. You can't choose your parents.

2. Elder or younger child

3. Place of birth

4. date of birth

5. male or female

and so on....

If this is what we define us NATURE...No Thanks....You have it. I don't need a Control Freak as Nature.

Nature means FREE...If it was Nature...It would surely asks ME...What you like...? Common...Even bar girls do that...

--------------------

This is clearly an ENGINEERED Process to give us the least amount of choice to be chained for rest of our life's.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

starchild5 wrote:If we think about it. The entire birth process has the least amount of options than choosing a bar girl from Angeles city :( :(

3. Place of birth

4. date of birth

5. male or female

and so on....

If this is what we define us NATURE...No Thanks....You have it. I don't need a Control Freak as Nature.

Nature means FREE...If it was Nature...It would surely asks ME...What you like...? Common...Even bar girls do that...

--------------------

This is clearly an ENGINEERED Process to give us the least amount of choice to be chained for rest of our life's.

Not everybody has the luxury such as yourself as being created and perfectly formed in the vacuum of a anti matter warp bubble with extra cheese sauce.
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:If we think about it. The entire birth process has the least amount of options than choosing a bar girl from Angeles city :( :(

3. Place of birth

4. date of birth

5. male or female

and so on....

--------------------

Not everybody has the luxury such as yourself as being created and perfectly formed in the vacuum of a anti matter warp bubble with extra cheese sauce.
You forgot to add GMO free as well... :D
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

A thing is that the fact of these situations (whether you choose them or not) being extant is still outside of your command.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

starchild5 wrote:We always thought about it but never spoke as everyone were silent.

The entire coming through a womens womb is a con. We were not suppose to be born this way that is the reason, women feel labor pain as it is unnatural.

The whole having sex and making babies seems so disgusting and it is but were never talked openly and QUESTIONED.

There is a gigantic conspiracy going on and no one talks about it as it has become "NATURAL" now
Okay.... I've though it, so I'll say it. You sound like you are a little 'off' mentally with this post. Look at mammals. All around the planet, they give birth. Animals have sex, and they have babies. It's 'natural.' Humans have sex, and have babies. Maybe it's gross to think that the female organ that gives men much pleasure is the pathway through which a baby passes into the world. Honestly, I was grossed out as a kid when I learned about women having periods, but I got over it. for some reason, the childbirth thing didn't surprise me that much. Maybe I learned about it a little younger.

The part about childbirth pain reminds me of the creation account though, about the woman's pains being greatly increased in child-bearing. But it's natural that it hurts at least some, considering what's going on.
The darkness created the male and female structure and put a family on top of it as a control mechanism that is the reason, many in freedom movement, conspiracy are always at odds with our parents, never syncing in with relatives etc
I live away from my parents, and I enjoy getting to see them when I go home. I'm all grown up now, and they aren't standing over me telling me to do the dishes, do my homework, brush my teeth and go to bed anymore, either.

Btw, Are there evil alien voices telling you these things?
This whole system that we are in..was designed by a highly intelligent AI ...
I believe the universe was designed by the Creator. By AI, do you mean Artificial Intelligence? Alien Intelligence? The Creator, God, is not from earth, so I suppose you could say that he is an alien. But if you want an answer that make sense in terms of all the fine tuning that was necessary for life to be able to exist here, He has to be far beyond some material being on some other planet.
So if you feel disgust, uneasy around whole family system...you are right...you are not suppose to be there...
Well, I don't. I enjoy my wife and I enjoy having a family. So since I feel good about it, your alien unnatural family theory must be wrong, right? After all, your theory about all this stuff being wrong is based on your feelings about it, right?
The thing is....Its gonna get far worse than what we are in now...This AI can compute far worse system than what we are in now...

As I have said....Its cute to talk about death and saying..I have no fear about death...and chaos....The fight is on a frequency level ....Don't say I don't fear death and all ....AI already knows it..Death is a con..No one dies..Its about Frequency...

You are a frequency of LOVE and this darkness seeks to trap that frequency....
Have you gone two or three nights without sleep while watching the Matrix by any chance?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

starchild5 wrote: 1. You can't choose your parents.

3. Place of birth

4. date of birth

5. male or female

and so on....

Those bar girls don't choose what their gender is... well most of them anyway. I guess it depends on what kind of bar girls you have been hanging around.