Negro Riots in Baltimore

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The
Junior Poster

Re: Negro Riots in Baltimore

Post by The »

Moretorque wrote: I keep praying the human race will find it's a$$ and it ain't gonna happen. Glad no kids for me, and I could care less about women. The women here in America are a mess and from reading a lot of posts here it appears it is like that everywhere. Thanks for the advice.
The human race has never found its ass and never will....Believe it or not it has always been like this...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

The wrote:
travelsouth wrote:Which is why, if you happen to be a white guy from the 1st world, why not take advantage of it? Forget about feminist agendas in the USA or riots in Baltimore. People think America is so bad and the rest of the world is that much better. The world is what you make of it. If you are frightened by a little looting or a feminist studies course then you better stay the hell away from Colombia. Google... scopolamine and then let's have a real talk about safety. Riots in Baltimore lol. SMH
Wow....way to minimize a bad situation by saying "Oh we'll all be dead anyway" and reducing feminism which is causing major societal shifts as a "feminist studies course"... :roll:
A little devil's breath mixed into your drink and you'll realize what a real problem is. Fat women with cats can do whatever the hell they want. You teach those women their behavior is unacceptable by doing what I am doing. Babbling on a message board proves nothing. Replacing them with a latina speaks volumes.
BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster

Post by BlackGuyFromEngland »

travelsouth wrote:
The wrote:
You were the one who started off on a tangent about how we are generalizing all black people....Not me....read the thread again....
So you are taking it personally that this thread is full of generalizations about black people? You want to make sure we know you aren't the one doing it? That still means the thread is full of BS. Simply the title of the thread gives it away as the equivalent would have been "Crackas indicted in white collar crime ring".

But it's not on you. The forum moderator/owner has to decide if he wants all races to feel welcome around here. There is a difference between criticism and throwing an entire race under the bus. You have to decide what side of the line you want to walk on. The same is true about women. You can criticize culture, but you have to decide what side of the line you want to walk on. The amount of hate online about women (especially in the men going their own way) borders beyond criticism and into hate. I don't see a lot of value in that.

I can have a drink with a black guy. I can find a gringa to hook up with if need be, but I do prefer the Latinas from down south. I can criticism women. I can even criticize the black community without throwing everyone under the bus.
Tha face of black woman can turn me on. White women have to naked to have the same effect.

Sure if all white women were as attractive as Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, Sharon stone (Circa 1992) Ursula andress (Circa 1962) then all the white women lovers may have a point when they bleat about how fine white women. And if all Latin women were as attractive as Adrianna Lima or Eva Mendes, then you may have a point about how fine Latin women are.

Truth is : Most white women look like this

Not this

Most Latin Women look like this

Not this

Most white women and Latin women I see on a daily basis are average. Problem is the media pushes these exceptions as if they all look like that.
BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster

Yohan wrote: Freddie Gray was a gangster and up to his death involved in about 20 criminal cases, he was arrested many times.
I have a pop quiz for you.

Can you name one young white victim of violence who has been publicly humiliated or degraded by tens of thousands of African Americans online or by key African-American journalists or newscasters ?

I’m waiting. Still waiting. Stumped ? I’ll give you a bonus question.

Can you name one white person, criminal or otherwise, that you’ve heard called a "thug" in the past, let’s say, 50 years ?

Even if you came up with an obscure name or two, you have to admit that you’re dealing with a pretty short list.

Yet not only are African-American perpetrators of violence labeled as thugs, but so are victims.

Jeffrey Dahmer killed, raped, and dismembered at least 17 boys and men, but he was never called a thug. He was arrested.

Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols killed 168 people when they blew up the federal building in Oklahoma, but they were never called thugs. Both men were arrested.

Jared Loughner, who had a history of drug abuse, shot and killed six people and injured 13 more, including Congresswoman Gabby Giffords, but he was never called a thug. He was arrested.

James Holmes shot and killed 13 people in a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, but he was never called a thug. He was peacefully arrested.

These five men, each notorious mass murderers, were given a level of respect and due process of the law rarely afforded to young black men.

But black men are always thugs and gangsters ?

Never mind that From 2010 to 2014, according to the ACLU, the BPD (Balitmore Police Dep) killed 31 people. In the state of Maryland as a whole :
  • Of those killed, 41% were unarmed.
    An unarmed Black person was ten times more likely to be killed by police than an unarmed White person.
    An unarmed Black person was more likely to be killed than even an armed White person.
    Only 2% of killer cops were charged with a crime
From 2012 to July 2014, the city received 3,048 complaints of police misconduct. Even the police themselves admit that 1,203 or 39% of these complaints are true – about two a day. But even of the 1,203 cases the police admit to, most will probably never go to court – because citizens fear the police, because the civilian review board is toothless. From 2011 to 2014, the city settled 102 cases for $5.7 million. That does not count the $5.8 million it spent defending itself in court. The cost – and punishment – is passed on to taxpayers.

Don't you think that 5.8 mill could be spent ? Yet the president of the BPD police union blamed such cases on lawyers and “criminal elements” taking advantage of the courts ?

Even though amongst the “criminals” were :
  • a 15-year-old boy riding a dirt bike,
    a 26-year-old pregnant accountant who had witnessed a beating,
    a 50-year-old woman selling church raffle tickets,
    a 65-year-old church deacon rolling a cigarette and
    an 87-year-old grandmother helping her wounded grandson.
This is Venus Green lived. She's 87.

She tried to stop a police officer from searching her house without a warrant. He shoved her against the wall and she hit the wooden floor. He stood over her and said:

“Bitch, you ain’t no better than any of the other old black bitches I have locked up.”

He arrested her and broke her shoulder while putting her in handcuffs. They said she was a hooker and that she attacked him. Yup - An 87 year old women attacked a fully armed Police Officer 40 years her junior. Because even though she was 87 and woman. She is black and in the white imaginiation she has superhuman negro strength.

She settled with the city for $95,000 (O, n don't be thinking "Well look the system works, if the Police do wrong justice will prevail !!!!!!") she got the money, on condition that she does not talk to the press about it. The city and police say they did nothing wrong – and yet will not talk to the press either. What we know comes from court records.

O, n even when the city has to pay, the officer is often “exonerated” by the findings of the internal affairs department. That would be the same internal affairs department that did nothing when two officers beat up Abdul Salaam after a traffic stop. Three weeks later those same two officers beat up Tyrone West after a traffic stop – and killed him.

But of course they are all gangster and thugs. Right ? And the Police do nothing wrong. Right ? And why are these blacks rioting. right ? And remember these are the only ones we know of. There many we don't know of. The police break bones, cause organ failure and death. Their two favourite excuses:

“I feared for my life.”
“He was resisting arrest.”

And you believe it, because it fits into your narrative of the violent angry criminal black person. Much of Black Baltimore is a police state where the US Constitution no longer seems to apply.
Last edited by BlackGuyFromEngland on May 25th, 2015, 5:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster

Wolfeye wrote:BlackGuyFromEngland: The trend is more that people here feel that they can selectively edit a story- like hitting the "record" button after they do something & then declaring the responder to be the antagonist. It's more like that than seeing the end of a play & calling foul on the last elbow rather than paying attention to the whole situation.
You know what's funny ?

Racial arguments with a black and a white person often, work like this, white person thinks *Let them say whatever they want about slavery, genocide, lynchings, institutional racism and blah, blah, blah, blah, I'll just wait their turn and then bring out some statistic about black street crime

Blacks will then feel the need to defend themselves against the lesser charge and forget about the greater one against whites.

What I want to know is this :

What have black people done to white people ? What have black people do to Asian people ? What have black people done to Chinese people ? What have black people Latin people ?

Exactly.

And if they do try n give a reason they'll often come with some petty shit, like "They got into a fight with a black person at school" or "Some black guy banged there woman" Seriously. I know people who have joined Aryan nation groups because of petty s**t like this

Well maybe if I throw in black genocides against whites or non whites that will help to speed things up – except that there have been none.

But yet you get people who say black people are the real racist ! If anything, it's been my life experience that too many blacks are far too loving and fond of other races.

When, or if, black people begin chaining, shipping, enslaving, selling, lynching, raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bullying, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can calling black people racists make sense.
Last edited by BlackGuyFromEngland on May 25th, 2015, 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

New Orleans Cop Shot Dead in Cruiser

http://abcnews.go.com/US/orleans-cop-sh ... d=31276815
A New Orleans police officer was found shot dead in his marked patrol car this morning, city officials said.

The shooting was reported around 7 a.m., the New Orleans Police Department said in a news release. The victim's car rolled forward and struck a curb after the shooting.

The officer's name has not been released, but the New Orleans police identified the victim as a 45-year-old man who worked as a Housing Authority police officer.

A Housing Authority of New Orleans (HANO) police officer "Investigates complaints, maintains order, aids individuals, and identifies criminal offenders," according to a summary of the position on hano.org. The officers also perform "unplanned physical tasks which include the restraining of violent individuals, running, climbing fences and responding to EMS and rescue emergencies. Officers must handle gun belts," the summary said.

The officer had been a member of the HANO Police Department since 2013, according to the police press release. The police department declined to comment further.

New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu said in a statement: "The death of this HANO police officer is an unspeakable tragedy, and a vile and cowardly act. Tragedies that involve our men and women in uniform affect our entire city and touch every member of our law enforcement community. We are deeply saddened by this loss, and our hearts and prayers are with the officer's friends and family and with the entire HANO family during this very difficult time.

"NOPD and HANO will work very closely to identify and arrest those responsible for this heinous assault. NOPD and HANO are part of the same close-knit law enforcement family that puts their lives on the line to protect and serve the people of New Orleans. Never are we more aware of the risk they face every day than we are on terrible days like this."

The New Orleans Police Department is investigating.
BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster

The wrote:New Orleans Cop Shot Dead in Cruiser

A New Orleans police officer was found shot dead in his marked patrol car this morning, city officials said.

The shooting was reported around 7 a.m., the New Orleans Police Department said in a news release. The victim's car rolled forward and struck a curb after the shooting.

The officer's name has not been released, but the New Orleans police identified the victim as a 45-year-old man who worked as a Housing Authority police officer.

A Housing Authority of New Orleans (HANO) police officer "Investigates complaints, maintains order, aids individuals, and identifies criminal offenders," according to a summary of the position on hano.org. The officers also perform "unplanned physical tasks which include the restraining of violent individuals, running, climbing fences and responding to EMS and rescue emergencies. Officers must handle gun belts," the summary said.

The officer had been a member of the HANO Police Department since 2013, according to the police press release. The police department declined to comment further.

New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu said in a statement: "The death of this HANO police officer is an unspeakable tragedy, and a vile and cowardly act. Tragedies that involve our men and women in uniform affect our entire city and touch every member of our law enforcement community. We are deeply saddened by this loss, and our hearts and prayers are with the officer's friends and family and with the entire HANO family during this very difficult time.

"NOPD and HANO will work very closely to identify and arrest those responsible for this heinous assault. NOPD and HANO are part of the same close-knit law enforcement family that puts their lives on the line to protect and serve the people of New Orleans. Never are we more aware of the risk they face every day than we are on terrible days like this."

The differences is with the exception of a few literally insane people, blacks generally won’t be lining up to defend a black person (Or any race of person) who killed an unamed white person or even a cop. Black people wont set up funds 4 black people that kill whites or cops. Black people won't go on forum after forum after after forum after saying "Whites kill each other all time" "He was a thug" and hint that the person probably deserved it. Whereas conservative/racist whites do.

The other difference is the media will talk about how much of a family man this cop was. How great a guy he was. Now matter whether he was good or bad. They won't reveal any dirt on him, say a bad word about him. Whereas smearing the black person name is the first line of defence for a black person who dies at the hands of law enforcement.

Plus - Who ever did this, will die. Simple as that. And it won't even be one them cases were they spend 5 or 10 years on death row. The chair will already be warmed up. Their death needles will b nicely juiced up. The gas chamber will be ready to go.

Fact is :

How many cops have been killed by an unarmed citizen ? ZERO.
How many times a year does a police officer get beaten to death ? ZERO.
How many officers in the field are killed each year by violence ? 0.5 per state.

There are over 900,000 sworn law enforcement officers in the USA and less than one officer per state meets a violent demise, only 100 officers are killed in the line of duty each year and mostly by vehicle accidents.

The 10 Deadliest Jobs in the USA

1. Fishers and related fishing workers
2. Logging workers
3. Aircraft pilot and flight engineers
4. Refuse and recyclable material collectors
5. Roofers
6. Structural iron and steel workers
7. Farmers, ranchers, and other agricultural managers
8. Drivers/sales workers and truck drivers
9. Electrical power-line installers and repairers
10. Taxi drivers and chauffeurs

Police Officers don't even make the top ten. So I don't fall for that image of these o, so, brave policemen strapping on their uniform every day and kissing their wives goodbye, not knowing what they'll face.

Where is the danger ? And how blind are you if you believe that every officer and department is honest, as a matter of fact most are not honest and they always, always protect their own, thats why there are 500 innocent unarmed people murdered in the USA each year by cops and that is only 17% of the department numbers. Most departments do not keep track or statistics of officer involved shootings.

You don't know what you're talking about, but guys like you have the loudest sound system. But if (As I'm pretty sure you do) you get all your info from stormfront.org, vnnforum.com, amren.com, chimpmania, niggremania.net and idiot guys on youtube then what should I expect ? What you either don’t know or refuse to realize is that the police force is chock full of racist cops, cops with chips on their shoulders, sociopaths, most of them like you. People so full of there own racism.

The ironic thing is

You have never been attacked by a black person
You have never been evicted by a black person
You have never had your security deposit ripped off by a black landlord
You've probably never had a black landlord
You've never had a black person deny you the college of your choice
You've never had a black person deny you a bank loan
And you've never heard a black person say, "We're going to eliminate 500 jobs here - have a nice day!"

Every mean word, every cruel act, every bit of pain and suffering in your life has had a white face attached to it.

Yet you sit in here and talking about how evil and violent black people are. Yeah right. Black people on this Earth have not done one single thing that warrants white people to hate them, but we know why whites dislike Blacks. You're scared and fear everything. That's why you stock pile guns because you're scared and not accept anyone unless they conform to their way of talking, their way of dressing, their religion, their music.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/omaha-police-o ... d=31215053
Omaha Police Officer Killed Just Hours Before Maternity Leave
May 21, 2015, 4:18 PM ET

An Omaha police officer was shot and killed Wednesday afternoon while trying to serve a felony warrant to a suspect, according to the Omaha Police Department.

Officer Kerrie Orozco, 29, was scheduled to go on maternity leave Thursday to take care of her daughter, Olivia Ruth, born premature in February, according to authorities. Orozco was a 7-year veteran of the department and had worked in the North Gang Suppression Squad since 2012.

Omaha Police Chief Todd Schmanderer said Orozco and other officers were in pursuit of 26-year-old Marcus D. Wheeler when Wheeler began shooting at police. Police returned gunfire, hitting Wheeler. Orozco and Wheeler were both pronounced dead at Creighton University Medical Center soon after the 1 p.m. shooting, according to Schmanderer at a news conference.

Authorities said Wheeler was a gang member and convicted felon. He had a felony warrant for first-degree assault from a previous shooting in 2014.

“Officer Kerrie Orozco gave her life for all of us in her service to the Omaha Police Department,” said Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert in a statement. “She will be missed and remembered as a loving wife, mother, daughter and dedicated officer.”

The mayor’s office announced on Thursday that flags will be at half-mast through Memorial Day to honor Officer Orozco.

"She was a friend, a popular officer," Schmaderer said. "I just can't even imagine that this has happened. The city of Omaha owes her and her family a debt of gratitude."

Schmanderer said Orozco was very involved with the community and was a Girl Scout mentor, a baseball coach for the Omaha Boys and Girls Club and the president of the Police Officer’s Ball.

The Omaha community is rallying to raise money for Orozco’s husband, two step-children and her newborn daughter.

The Omaha Police Department is expected to hold a news conference releasing new information later today.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/char ... g-31200802
South Carolina Police Kill Man Suspected of Wounding Deputy
CHARLESTON, S.C. — May 21, 2015, 5:37 PM ET
Associated Press

A man suspected of wounding a South Carolina sheriff's deputy was shot and killed by police when he emerged from an apartment Thursday shooting at officers, Charleston's police chief said.

The dead man, identified as 32-year-old Jerome Thomas Caldwell of Mount Pleasant, had earlier holed up for 10 hours in apartments in a public housing complex in Charleston's historic district.

He was in phone contact with police and "during negotiations he made several statements that would indicate to us that he was intent on either harming someone else or himself," Police Chief Greg Mullen told reporters during a news conference near the scene.

Mullen said the standoff began when a State Law Enforcement Division agent arrived at the apartment about 3:45 a.m. Thursday to serve Caldwell with a warrant for attempted murder.

The suspect was initially in one apartment, then entered a second after which he kicked in a wall to enter a third, Mullen said.

About 1:45 p.m. Caldwell came out of the back door of the apartment complex and shot at officers and they returned fire, the chief said.

Berkeley County Sheriff Butch Henerey said authorities received a tip last weekend and a subsequent DNA match led to the identification of Caldwell as suspect in the wounding of Berkeley County sheriff's Lt. Will Rogers on May 14.

The sheriff would not discuss the details.

Police have said that Rogers was shot by a masked man at a gas station in Moncks Corner, about 30 miles from Charleston, as he talked to a customer and that the gunman fled in a carjacked vehicle.

The sheriff said that Rogers remained in critical but stable condition at the Medical University of South Carolina Hospital.

Mullen would not comment on whether there was any discussion during the negotiations about a motive for shooting the deputy. He said Caldwell was not known to law enforcement before the warrant was sworn out.

"We're not going to talk about his record today. He doesn't have much of a record," the chief said.

The day after the deputy was shot, dozens of officers searched an area south of town near Cypress Gardens, a 170-acre garden and swamp that is a popular tourist attraction. The search was called off after a day when authorities said they thought the suspect had left the area.

On Tuesday, the wounded lieutenant's daughter, Jaime Rogers Wyatt, issued a tearful plea for the public to come forward with information to help catch the shooter.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/decorated-bost ... d=30243088
Decorated Boston Police Officer Released From Hospital After Being Shot
Apr 11, 2015, 12:59 PM ET

A police officer who was honored for his role during the Boston Marathon bombings was released from the hospital, the city's police department said today, a day after they released video of him being shot.

The Boston Police Department described officer John Moynihan's condition as "serious but improving." He has been hospitalized since March 27 when he was shot just below his eye during a traffic stop.

The shooting suspect, Angelo West, was killed during an ensuing shootout with police.

Surveillance video shows officers approaching West's car after he was pulled over. As Moynihan, 34, approaches the driver's side, the video shows a flash and he falls to the ground. West, 41, then runs off while continuing to shoot at the other officers.

Boston Police Commissioner William Evans has described the shooting as "unprovoked" and said West had a violent criminal past.

Moynihan was one of seven officers who came to the aid of MBTA Officer Richard "Dic" Donohue during the Watertown, Massachusetts, shootout with the Tsarnaev brothers in 2013 shortly after the Boston Marathon bombing. He was honored at the "Top Cops" ceremony at the White House in 2014.
BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster

The wrote:New Orleans Cop Shot Dead in Cruiser

Where or when did I say that no Police man or woman has ever been killed in the line of duty ?

So if I did not say that then why you posting 3 links (two of whom survived by the way) of Police men and women being shot ?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/10/us/mi ... shot-dead/
4 charged in fatal shooting of Hattiesburg, Mississippi, policemen

(CNN)It started as a traffic stop and ended in a hail of gunfire. Now two police officers in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, are dead, four suspects are facing charges and a community is mourning.

Officers Benjamin Deen, 34, and Liquori Tate, 24, were making a traffic stop Saturday evening when they were shot, Mayor Johnny DuPree said. They were taken to a hospital, but did not survive.

Authorities accuse the suspects of fleeing the crime scene, allegedly stealing a police cruiser and using it as a getaway car.

Joanie Calloway, 22, was charged with two counts of capital murder, the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation said Sunday.

Marvin Banks, 29, also faces two counts of capital murder, along with counts of grand theft auto and felon in possession of a firearm. Police charged his brother, Curtis Banks, with two counts of accessory after the fact of capital murder, the agency said. And a fourth suspect, Cornelius Clark, was charged with obstruction of justice Sunday, the mayor's office said.

As deputies escorted him into a police station Sunday, Curtis Banks wailed and repeated "I didn't do it."

A community mourns

Dean's and Tate's bodies have been taken to the state medical examiner's office for autopsies, while the suspects were taken "to undisclosed jails outside Forrest County to await their initial appearances" in the Forrest County Justice Court on Monday, state police said.

A vigil is planned for the officers Monday afternoon, DuPree said.

"We're a community. We're family," he said. "And we're going to grieve together through this."

The shooting marked the first time in 30 years that an officer was killed in the line of duty in Hattiesburg, the mayor told CNN.

"The men and women who go out every day to make sure that we are safe were turned on," DuPree said.

Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant said he and his wife, Deborah, were mourning the officers' deaths.

"This should remind us to thank all law enforcement for their unwavering service to protect and serve. May God keep them all in the hollow of his hand," he said in a statement.

Slain officer had 'fire in his soul' for police work

Deen, who DuPree said was married with two children, was a K-9 officer who earned his department's officer of the year honors in 2012, according to The Clarion-Ledger in Jackson, Mississippi.

Tate graduated last June from the police academy. His excitement at joining the force was clear as he trumpeted the news on Facebook.

"I am now a Police Officer. I would like to thank God, the Police Academy, the Police Department, my family, friends, and love ones," he wrote.

He'd worked at auto parts stores for years and was thrilled to have found his calling as an officer, his father, Ronald Tate, told CNN.

"He had this enthusiasm, this fire in his soul," his father recalled.

That doesn't mean he didn't realize he was putting his life in danger by putting on a police uniform.

"He really knew the risk. But I think my son just thought people are generally good, and that's just the way he was," Ronald Tate said. "He thought people are generally good people, so let's treat them all with dignity."

In addition for his excitement for his police work, Liquori Tate often shared photos on Facebook of himself posing with family members and bantered with his father over his posts.

The two talked on the phone every week and texted every day, Ronald Tate said.

In a Facebook exchange with his son in March, Ronald Tate wrote, "Hey sonnyboi! Call ya dad sometimes! I need a good laugh!" It was a wish his son didn't take long to grant. About an hour later, Liquori Tate replied, "Calling you now lol."

On Facebook, where his timeline had been filled with condolences, Ronald Tate wrote that he'd been in a "dizzy haze" since 10:11 p.m. Saturday.

"My heart has been ripped out of my chest, and torn into a million pieces," he said. "Gotta get down to MS where my daughter is. She's absolutely devastated. He was clearly her protector, and friend."
BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster

Yohan wrote:http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/10/us/mi ... shot-dead/

(CNN)It started as a traffic stop and ended in a hail of gunfire. Now two police officers in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, are dead, four suspects are facing charges and a community is mourning.

Officers Benjamin Deen, 34, and Liquori Tate, 24, were making a traffic stop Saturday evening when they were shot, Mayor Johnny DuPree said. They were taken to a hospital, but did not survive.

Authorities accuse the suspects of fleeing the crime scene, allegedly stealing a police cruiser and using it as a getaway car.

Joanie Calloway, 22, was charged with two counts of capital murder, the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation said Sunday.

Marvin Banks, 29, also faces two counts of capital murder, along with counts of grand theft auto and felon in possession of a firearm. Police charged his brother, Curtis Banks, with two counts of accessory after the fact of capital murder, the agency said. And a fourth suspect, Cornelius Clark, was charged with obstruction of justice Sunday, the mayor's office said.

As deputies escorted him into a police station Sunday, Curtis Banks wailed and repeated "I didn't do it."

A community mourns

Dean's and Tate's bodies have been taken to the state medical examiner's office for autopsies, while the suspects were taken "to undisclosed jails outside Forrest County to await their initial appearances" in the Forrest County Justice Court on Monday, state police said.

"We're a community. We're family," he said. "And we're going to grieve together through this."

The shooting marked the first time in 30 years that an officer was killed in the line of duty in Hattiesburg, the mayor told CNN.

"The men and women who go out every day to make sure that we are safe were turned on," DuPree said.

Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant said he and his wife, Deborah, were mourning the officers' deaths.

"This should remind us to thank all law enforcement for their unwavering service to protect and serve. May God keep them all in the hollow of his hand," he said in a statement.

Deen, who DuPree said was married with two children, was a K-9 officer who earned his department's officer of the year honors in 2012, according to The Clarion-Ledger in Jackson, Mississippi.

Tate graduated last June from the police academy. His excitement at joining the force was clear as he trumpeted the news on Facebook.

"I am now a Police Officer. I would like to thank God, the Police Academy, the Police Department, my family, friends, and love ones," he wrote.

He'd worked at auto parts stores for years and was thrilled to have found his calling as an officer, his father, Ronald Tate, told CNN.

That doesn't mean he didn't realize he was putting his life in danger by putting on a police uniform.

"He really knew the risk. But I think my son just thought people are generally good, and that's just the way he was," Ronald Tate said. "He thought people are generally good people, so let's treat them all with dignity."

In addition for his excitement for his police work, Liquori Tate often shared photos on Facebook of himself posing with family members and bantered with his father over his posts.

In a Facebook exchange with his son in March, Ronald Tate wrote, "Hey sonnyboi! Call ya dad sometimes! I need a good laugh!" It was a wish his son didn't take long to grant. About an hour later, Liquori Tate replied, "Calling you now lol."

On Facebook, where his timeline had been filled with condolences, Ronald Tate wrote that he'd been in a "dizzy haze" since 10:11 p.m. Saturday.

"My heart has been ripped out of my chest, and torn into a million pieces," he said. "Gotta get down to MS where my daughter is. She's absolutely devastated. He was clearly her protector, and friend."
Where or when did I say that no Police man or woman has ever been killed in the line of duty ?

So if I did not say that then why you posting 3 links (two of whom survived by the way) of Police men and women being shot ?
BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster

BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:
Yohan wrote:http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/10/us/mi ... shot-dead/

A community mourns

But look carry on typing "Police" "Shot" "Died" into google. Answering a question that no-one asked. Straw manning at it's finest.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

http://news.yahoo.com/york-city-police- ... 16804.html
New York City man charged in shooting of police officer

May 3, 2015 7:15 PM

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A man sought for illegal gun possession was charged on Sunday with the attempted murder of a New York City plainclothes police officer who was shot in the head while in an unmarked car, authorities said.

Officer Brian Moore, 25, was in critical but stable condition at Jamaica Hospital, a spokeswoman for the New York Police Department said.

Arrested in Saturday's shooting in the New York borough of Queens was Demetrius Blackwell, 35, of Queens.

Police said Blackwell shot at Moore and another officer early on Saturday evening as the officers were sitting in their unmarked car in a middle-class Queens neighborhood, police said.

The officers had been trying to question Blackwell, who has an extensive criminal background, after they saw him seeming to adjust an object in his waistband, police said.

Blackwell pulled out a gun and fired several times into the vehicle, police said, adding that the officers did not have a chance to get out of the car or return fire.

Blackwell was charged on Sunday with two counts of first-degree attempted murder as well as aggravated assault on a police officer, first degree assault and weapon possession.

He was ordered held without bail.

"Last night’s shooting once again reminds us of the dangers that our police officers face each day," Queens District Attorney Richard Brown said in a statement.

If convicted, Blackwell faces the possibility of 25 years to life in prison.

Police said Blackwell was wanted on outstanding charges including grand larceny, criminal possession of a weapon and menacing.

The shooting took place five months after the fatal ambush of two uniformed New York City police officers in Brooklyn.

The gunman in that case had said he wanted to avenge the deaths of black men killed in confrontations with white officers.

The shooting of Moore, who is white, initially sparked concern it was a replay of the Brooklyn murders. It occurred as tensions are running high in Baltimore over the death last month of a black man from injuries sustained while in police custody.

But asked if the suspect expressed any anti-police sentiment, Police Commissioner William Bratton said there was no indication of that. "We haven't identified any activity on his part whatsoever on social media," he told reporters.

Moore is the fifth New York City officer shot in five months, police said.

New York policeman dies two days after shooting
4 May 2015
From the section US & Canada

A plainclothes policeman has died two days after he was shot in the head in New York City, officials say.

Brian Moore, 25, was shot on Saturday while attempting to question a suspect from an unmarked police car in the borough of Queens.

Officials said he died from his injuries on Monday at Jamaica Hospital, where he was taken after the shooting.

Demitrius Blackwell, 36, was arrested soon after the incident and has since been charged on several counts.

Moore is the fifth police officer to be shot - and the third to be killed - in New York in the past three months.

"Our hearts are heavy today as we mourn the loss of Police Officer Brian Moore," he said.

Police said Mr Moore and his partner Erik Janssen were in an unmarked car when they saw a man adjust something on his belt.

Suspecting he was carrying a gun, the officers approached him. Blackwell pulled out a gun and fired several times at the vehicle, they added.

Blackwell was recently paroled after serving seven years in prison for attempted murder and reportedly has a history of assaulting police officers.

Demitrius Blackwell was charged on Sunday with attempted murder, although more serious charges are now likely

In December, two officers were shot dead in their car in New York by a man who then committed suicide. The gunman in that case had posted anti-police messages on social media but there is no indication of a similar motive in the latest shooting.

It comes amid heightened tensions in the US over the police's use of force, with riots sparked last week in Baltimore after the death of a black man in police custody.

Six police officers are facing criminal charges over the death of Freddie Gray, which has been ruled a homicide. They deny any wrongdoing.