Winston and Steve Rolodex Record HA Podcasts!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

polya wrote:I disagree with Winston saying England is better than the US at 26 mins on first video. You were talking about the health system and No. of people seeing a therapist - English system is almost collapsed due to immigration and high demands.

IMO English girls are even worse than US girls in many ways because they are bitches and want to hurt men. E.g. a woman took my seat on a London train when I got up to check my bag just to be a bitch.
See the Michael Moore documentary "Sicko" where he compares the health system in the UK vs. the US. The UK has universal health care, so people don't have to go bankrupt from hospital bills. That's a HUGE difference, so what are you disagreeing about?

Also see this:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 00631.html
Study Shows Americans Sicker Than English

CHICAGO -- White, middle-aged Americans _ even those who are rich _ are far less healthy than their peers in England, according to stunning new research that erases misconceptions and has experts scratching their heads.

Americans had higher rates of diabetes, heart disease, strokes, lung disease and cancer _ findings that held true no matter what income or education level.
England has a long history that goes all the way back to the Ancient Druids and the Celts, which predate the Roman Empire. So why would it be the same as America? Shouldn't it be a lot more cultured, refined and civilized?

The Brits that I met were definitely more modest, down to earth and broad minded than the average American.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston and Steve R Record HA Podcasts!

Post by Winston »

Well it looks like both YouTube and Vimeo took down me and Steve R's podcasts. Truth hating bastards. So I created audio MP3 versions of our podcasts and uploaded them here. See the links below.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/2 ... _Women.mp3

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/C ... Abroad.mp3
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Well it looks like both YouTube and Vimeo took down me and Steve R's podcasts. Truth hating bastards. So I created audio MP3 versions of our podcasts and uploaded them here. See the links below.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/2 ... _Women.mp3

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/C ... Abroad.mp3
Vimeo deletes too now???

Are there any no holds barred post anything type of services?
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

Winston I am listening this for the first time since we recorded it and it's magical.. Our big difference is that you feel it's your calling to share this with everyone. I respect that you have a calling. I strongly disagree that their are some undeserving people that don't deserve this secret. If you can get beyond the emotional aspect perhaps we can come up with a compromise.

Rooshv is overrated..I think we decided to do this interview and recorded it 15 minutes later first attempt with no preparation.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

innovatorsclub wrote:Winston I am listening this for the first time since we recorded it and it's magical.. Our big difference is that you feel it's your calling to share this with everyone. I respect that you have a calling. I strongly disagree that their are some undeserving people that don't deserve this secret. If you can get beyond the emotional aspect perhaps we can come up with a compromise.

Rooshv is overrated..I think we decided to do this interview and recorded it 15 minutes later first attempt with no preparation.
Hey Steve, what's up? What's new? Are you still in SF? Did you go abroad yet? When you going to Thailand? I plan to go there too.

You do any podcasts lately? On your blogtalkradio channel?

The problem with deciding who is deserving is that it is very subjective. What criteria are you going to use to decide who is worthy to be in the HA global dating movement and who isn't? That goes into hot water. For example, why would your brother be worthy? He is just an average guy and hasn't done anything to help others in this movement. He's only helped himself. Yet he's considered "worthy" to you because he's your brother. See how subjective that is?

innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

I was in bangkok last september and october for two months..I hope to go to the Phillipines in September..My brother just got back from Bali and loved it.. He met a few girls from other parts of Indonesia that met him there. Cops, lawyers and other jerks don't deserve it. My point is that I don't want to give my knowledge to them. I am in LA for the summer and hope to help call centers in flipland in September. Are you happy where you are now?
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

Guys I do want to help are guys in their 40's that are open minded and appreciate.. I lived with and am now good friends from a guy from Brazil who came here for 6 months.. Amazing how much more open minded and street smart he is with a strong curiosity. Of course he says the women in Brazil are the best. He has an edge here and slept with a few girls. He said they lack energy, passion and are robotic..and expect him to be the entertainer make them laugh with nothing in return. He misses Brazillian women. Glad to see no hard feelings..none with me..time heals
alexbrown
Freshman Poster

Post by alexbrown »

He is decent looking but not good enough for AW. He was well off in the past but made some bad investment decisions. So now he is on a tight budget and working so he can go overseas again. So he is in the same boat as a lot of you. You can tell he is an honest passionate bro. He's done seminars in the past too so he has experience in that area.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Steve r,

What secret are you talking about?

Thailand and other locations? Secret is out already if thats what you were thinking
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

I wasn't talking to you but "Secret?"
Since you and some others won't believe how many girls I have slept with especially on my last trip..I will mention that my brother has slept with 88 (most 15-20 years younger and of course petite) total now in 2.5 years from 5 different countries.. Very few guys have done that overseas..So yes we think outside the matrix of tourists as well. We have put considerable strategic effort into our results and no you Banano don't deserve to ever learn it.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Steve R sounds like a guy who could sell you a timeshare:)

Can you prove any of your claims above or should we just believe you Stevie R?

considerable strategic effort...excellent:))
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

innovatorsclub wrote:I was in bangkok last september and october for two months..I hope to go to the Phillipines in September..My brother just got back from Bali and loved it.. He met a few girls from other parts of Indonesia that met him there. Cops, lawyers and other jerks don't deserve it. My point is that I don't want to give my knowledge to them. I am in LA for the summer and hope to help call centers in flipland in September. Are you happy where you are now?
First, we don't have any cops or lawyers here that I know of. And even if we did, our HA message could help change them into better people if they went abroad and thought for themselves. A lawyer is way too busy for this kind of movement anyway.

Second, are you suggesting that we make this whole site private and away from public view, just to hide it from jerks like cops and lawyers. Come on. What about all the decent men who could benefit from it? Why would you want to deprive them of life changing truths that could help them?

So you see, your solution is not logical.
Banano wrote: Steve r,

What secret are you talking about?

Thailand and other locations? Secret is out already if thats what you were thinking
Yeah but it's only out in the expat community and global dating community. It's not out in the mainstream because the mainstream media doesn't talk about this. Go outside in the US and you will see lot of depressed looking men with hopeless looks on their faces everywhere. Go ask them if they know that they'd be happier abroad. I'll bet most of them don't know. So no, our HA secret and solution is not known by the mainstream. Most people still think the US is the world and that women are exactly the same everywhere and that all of America's problems are the same everywhere as well.

Even smart intellectual philosophers that have a lot of knowledge on a lot of subjects, such as Stefan Molyneux, assume that what goes for America goes for the whole world as well. It's just something everyone assumes, or most people assume. They lump America and the world together as the same. It's something that people do without realizing it. I don't know why. Stefan Molyneux even claims that the 50 percent mental illness rate in America is the same in Europe and every other country too, which is obviously false. But his religious need to lump America and the world as all the same is so strong that he will make obvious false assumptions like this in order to conform to this politically correct lie. I can't understand why a highly educated high IQ guy like him would do that. But that's what he does, cause everyone else does it. It's very weird. I can't explain it logically.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

innovatorsclub wrote:I wasn't talking to you but "Secret?"
Since you and some others won't believe how many girls I have slept with especially on my last trip..I will mention that my brother has slept with 88 (most 15-20 years younger and of course petite) total now in 2.5 years from 5 different countries.. Very few guys have done that overseas..So yes we think outside the matrix of tourists as well. We have put considerable strategic effort into our results and no you Banano don't deserve to ever learn it.
Do you mean you have a secret strategy to get foreign women into bed that other guys don't know about? If so, can you give some hints about it? I thought a guy could just show up in Thailand and pull such results?

Or is your secret that Thailand is a great dating hotspot for men?

How do you know if Banano is worthy or not? You don't even know him. What is your criteria for who is worthy and who isn't? I'm not clear on that. And why are you and your brother more worthy than other guys?

innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

I am not suggesting making your forum private Just know that things do change quickly. Back in 2009 I went to a yoga class and I was the only guy out of 20 people and an attractive blond noticed me likely because I was the only guy. 3 years later yoga places have 40% guys. That angle vanished because guys told others who told others etc. I dont recommend making it private. Your site isn't the problem its the big mouths at swoop the world who are the problem. I am not the only one who thinks that guys should have to earn the more specific roadmap that actually will change their life. I am going to put more effort in helping guys who earn it.. Show they think beyond their own self interest. Why would I want to help selfish jerks when I can instead help people that actually deserve it. (earning it by empowering others .. ex a guy proving he isnt a selfish jerk is one way to show they deserve it. You are right it is a lonely epedimic in America that has gotten far worse since you first connected the dots long ago. ( And again why the **** would I feel the need to prove things to clowns like bannano?)
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

Bannano was a heckler before REMEMBER?..that's how i know..if you are going to continue giving hecklers a free pass then guys with substance like me will avoid your site and the value will deminish with too many clowns