PUA Guru says we HAers should blame ourselves!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

PUA Guru says we HAers should blame ourselves!

Post by Winston »

Check this out. A PUA guru on YouTube made video called "Beyond Happier Abroad" in which he urges us to blame ourselves rather than our culture! Look at his looks. He's just another guy who thinks his skills and not his looks are what get women. lol. I'm not sure what his point is though. He seems to be saying that if you unleash your masculinity and magnetism, that you will make American women become feminine in your presence. WTF?

His description and website:

http://getsexualattraction.com

"A lot of men are into the concept of happier abroad - and for justified reason BUT what they aren't aware of is that their level of reality and connection with Western women has more to do with them than EVER previously thought...

Find out more in this video that could help open up more happiness and opportunity IN the West with women b/c if you don't get past your current projections and reality you may never know anymore..."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Bane
Freshman Poster

Re: PUA Guru says we HAers should blame ourselves!

Post by Bane »

I don't want women whom I have to put on a clown act for in order to become feminine, I want one who already IS feminine. That's why I stay away from WW. A lot less work is necessary.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Thechamp
Freshman Poster

Post by Thechamp »

What a f***ing load of shit , there is a reason why we are here because we have tried pua , we have tried that asshole the nice guy, western women are absolutely f***ed . Connection my ass, the only connection I have had with western women is my dick in there mouth and p***y, ltr are almost impossible to find with girls your attracted too.
Thechamp
Freshman Poster

Post by Thechamp »

Just read his pdf he talks about sexual presence like we can just turn it on , who the f**k are these pua bullshitters kidding , all you can say too a women let's hang out she says yes or no that's it.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Thechamp wrote:Just read his pdf he talks about sexual presence like we can just turn it on , who the f**k are these pua bullshitters kidding , all you can say too a women let's hang out she says yes or no that's it.
It's a marketing scam. It's basic capitalism. Feed off the average guy's insecurities and make them think that the problem is something they can work with or change with a little effort, and they'll want to buy all the materials. If all the PUA'a of the world admitted that the things that are either difficult or impossible to change, like genetic looks, height, build, and income are what really attract Western women*, there would be few people who would buy their books, go to bootcamps, download their podcasts, etc.

* In before someone replies (but ALL women love looks, money, etc.) Yes, of course. But, the obsession is taken to a ridiculous extreme with WW. The difference is more of degree, rather than of kind.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I strongly dislike all this stupid PUA talk.

PUA is about to present yourself as something what you are not in real life - solely to find attention from women.

Basically it's about acting similar to an actor. To play a role. It is similar to the behavior of a salesman, who is presenting a product as top quality while in reality it is made with cheapest materials and will break soon...

PUA is always on the brink of tricking another person to believe something which is not really true - true maybe for a very short while, but not for long-term. Not really a liar but not far away - somehow dishonest.

Western women are also to blame, as they are highly materialistic orientated and forget about checking what is under the surface of that boy, who is talking so much. If he shows up with an expensive car, ask him if it is paid already, if he shows you his house, ask him who is the owner, be careful with braggarts and use common sense. PUA tactics are often based on the (not so wrong) idea that 'love' makes any girl blind, running after any bad boy.

After she is crying, divorced and living of welfare, left with a few children (all from different fathers) and is claiming that ALL men are nothing but assholes. Your problem, lady, and I do not feel sorry for you.

I myself found a better life and better woman for me abroad. There was never any pressure on me to present myself as something what I am not and to promise something which I could not keep.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

Another scam pushed by evil Americans to bankrupt you with a bunch of BS.

Seriously, why do guys ask for advice about women from clueless Western Men? I guarantee the majority of these PUA artists are complete liars.

Someone needs to come up with a website and let women actually confirm they even talk to these guys. The fact is the American job market sucks and these PUA scammer are trying to make money from desperate guys.

As a guy who used to bang American sluts before I found my soul and stopped eating "junk food" American women, I'll tell you your smell is the only thing you need to bang lots of sluts. Give off a masculine smell and they will flock to you. All the other crap is 100% lies.

Every one on this forum (myself included) should be focused on creating a plan to escape America and leave it behind. Nothing else really matters at this point.

America is bankrupt and the US Dollar is going to be removed as the reserve world currency. The Chinese are selling their US treasury bonds. America will experience more hell in the following months. Storms, floods, fires, tornados, economic collapse. You shouldn't be thinking about women now. Think about life.

Lastly, the biggest secret to get laid is to go where there are more women than men. America is a sausage fest that completely bankrupt. Stop giving these PUA idiots attention. They are nothing but clowns who act as freaks to attract lousy American women.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
Thechamp
Freshman Poster

Post by Thechamp »

Agree totally , I'm in Perth Australia and daiting is hard for good looking guys , unless status money and height come in to play . f**k Australian women I'll make money in Australia great country but the wimen suck , join tinder travel to Perth see for your self !
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

More of the same song and dance routine, be more confident, approach more girls, buy my PUA course and it will work miracles for you!

No thanks, with foreign women you don't need to learn any PUA crap.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Thechamp
Freshman Poster

Post by Thechamp »

Pua hog wash even sousave website has some tips , but honestly if a girl is attractted to you and you say let's hang out, and she says I have a boyfreind , or does not respond , why waste your time , just travel abroad and its so easy now with tinder , and talking to foreign women , Atm I'll be traveling once or twice a year depending on work , ethier nordic countries or South america , can't wait
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

jamesbond wrote:More of the same song and dance routine, be more confident, approach more girls, buy my PUA course and it will work miracles for you!

No thanks, with foreign women you don't need to learn any PUA crap.
LOL! That's the thing…. Many of us are already quite confident. No "approach anxiety," no neediness, no "she's out of my league" limiting beliefs, etc. We live interesting lives filled with activities and events (at least I do). Yet, the problem still exists.

Thechamp
Freshman Poster

Post by Thechamp »

You hit the nail on The head ,
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

I can tell you right now plain and simple as clear as the morning sun! These kind of men are leading you into a trap! The PUA community is nothing more than a business scam. I should know. I used to be one of those guys who studied the PUA community and I only lasted for 4 months tops! I did not like the way they conduct things. The most biggest problem I find with the blue pilled PUA's is they always blame the man for his possible outcome failures with American women. But they never see what is wrong with the American (or Westernized women as some of you call them) in general. What these PUA guys are telling you is pure 100% bullshit! I found that enough of these men who make such presentations are good looking men. For you to be an average or below average man, you're not going to be able to....as you say..."pick-up a bunch of hot looking 10's with the wave of a magical wand", which is what these PUA's foolishly want you to believe. If we are such a problem, then why is this kind of material only being addressed in America, the UK, and even Canada? If you go to countries like Columbia, Russia, the Ukraine, Philippines, and even Venezuela, I bet you the public will look at you funny if you even mention the PUA community since to most foreign countries, this community doesn't even exist! But I've said enough. I can break the PUA down to two words: Money-SCAM! Simple as that! Please don't fall into this trap. I went the foreign way and I'm much happier I did.