-----

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 26th, 2016, 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
IndiesPyrate
Freshman Poster

Re: Depopulation and feminism globally

Post by IndiesPyrate »

Ghost wrote:I shouldn't watch this shit because it gets me riled up. On the other hand, it is propaganda; not everything can be taken at face value.

This is a depopulation agenda video focusing on Bangladesh.

The West is way ahead of everywhere else, and if videos such as this are to be believed, everywhere else is soon to follow. There are lots of disgusting bits in the video, but I found around the 15 minute mark to be particularly depressing: it shows kids in Bangladesh being indoctrinated in school. Of course, no depopulation propaganda would be complete without talk of "womens' rights," which this video also goes into. They just aren't good liars - they don't even hide their intentions well. It's so transparent.

I suppose my worry is about countries like China, that are probably buying into depopulation because they perceive themselves as having a problem. They are fairly resilient to Western subterfuge, but on this point they may not be.

All right, so the powers want...what? I know, we've been over it a million times. But is an aged world without babies somehow better than a "crowded" world with lots of youth? A mass culling, or a slow aging of the world...it seems there will be no great victory against the "elites" without overcoming the depopulation agenda.

It's just so f***ing depressing. All the women who could be wives will work jobs instead and grow old alone having served The Agenda. Men who could have been fathers will become MGTOW or suicide or go out violently. All the babies who could have been born who will never even draw breath.

I don't know if there is any escaping this one, folks. Not sure where to go to outrun it...if it can even be outrun. Maybe you men who have settled in the Philippines had it right all along.
f**k feminism. And I hate "fatherhood" and the notion of having some ugly ASS wife or something, I just want to f**k some lassies. Can't do that here in the states. Don't live up to their entitlement standards. The Illuminated want to depopulate the earth and spread forth femicuntism globally, hell that's why you and I are in this thread now because the predicament of the male in the West(especially America) was set up by DESIGN.
The emasculation ofmen by:

1.Circumsicion starting in the late Victorian 1800's(it would make men less horny and stop masturbation, Romans a had foreskin restoration technique, the Greeks were known to poke fun at cut men)

2.Feminism and ALL the things its done, especially bolstering the natural female ego and making them more and more entitled and the shaming of male sexuality, etc.

3.The isolating lifestyle of the modern world here in America thru MASSIVE total dependent auto dependent urban planning for 50+ years, thus isolating everyone and making it a necessity to have a f***ing automobile, and being able to interact with the opposite gender, congregate amongst othermen, and for the lower classes to be paranoid of one another so they cannot "come together" and stop taking the 8 foot long by 8 foot wide 666-degree led pike right up the ass thru the brain, and rally to STOP this millennia+ plann'd out NW0

Emasculating the male is definitely a huge factor in their agenda. The elites KNOW about the bevy of disenfranchis'd men, they want it that way. And ignore women's "rights" jejeh, they always have had it easier than men, it's just in the past men weren't emasculated so like today.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Its not that straight forward but twisted

They don't want depopulation...They want Autism.

They want the population of the world to be TWISTED, fragmented

They would love if the entire babies are born autistic with vaccines....

The game is ending but in a much darker way...

Autistic Kids are the greatest threat to humanity now...Sounds crazy but they are really a weapon to kill higher dimensions...Now, the dark and the light both hates humanity....We now have two enemies...Even the LIGHT does not want us....No ones wants retards and faggots in higher dimension...

Sounds awful what they have done to Kids and turn them into live weapons

They are killing men and turning everything into crazy..That is why the circumcision agenda...They don't like real men
IndiesPyrate
Freshman Poster

Post by IndiesPyrate »

starchild5 wrote:Its not that straight forward but twisted

Autistic Kids are the greatest threat to humanity now...Sounds crazy but they are really a weapon to kill higher dimensions...Now, the dark and the light both hates humanity....We now have two enemies...Even the LIGHT does not want us....No ones wants retards and faggots in higher dimension...

They are killing men and turning everything into crazy..That is why the circumcision agenda...They don't like real men
They do want depopulation, but everything else you said is true. They want the populace of the world under 500 million so they can control easier and RFID chips(which are already out and growing in usage) and all. It was on the Georgia Guidestones, also one site that's like the UN or something said they specifically want to depopulate the earth, ON THE FRONT of their website, it's a very mainstream site, and they update daily or weekly to let everyone know how much closer they are to achieving their goal. Also the GMO's.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 26th, 2016, 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

IndiesPyrate wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Its not that straight forward but twisted

They do want depopulation, but everything else you said is true. They want the populace of the world under 500 million so they can control easier and RFID chips(which are already out and growing in usage) and all. It was on the Georgia Guidestones, also one site that's like the UN or something said they specifically want to depopulate the earth, ON THE FRONT of their website, it's a very mainstream site, and they update daily or weekly to let everyone know how much closer they are to achieving their goal. Also the GMO's.
Urgent! California Jerry Brown Gov is trying to force 69 vaccines + Flu shots and will be mandatory on all babies and people up to 18 years of age! Help Stop it-Act Now!

http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2015/ ... 18394.html

500 million is too much, it would be way less....

My point is there is far greater conspiracy here, they want the entire humanity to be vaccinated and THEN DIE...they don't just wanna kill you with a nuclear strike...

What I'm saying is,,,,They don't wanna kill us straight forward with a gun,...They wanna kill us with Vaccines, GMOs, chemtrails, flouride, EMF...SLOWLY.....There is a gigantic inter dimensional conspiracy behind that....We are already 8 billion and I'm from India and since this de population agenda started we have added 300 million more....BUT most Indians are SICK....They are DYING but SLOWLY....

That's why I said..Its TWISTED...Its not that they will kill us just like that....There is a big reason..why they wanna kill us with Vaccines and GMOs
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I suggest we accommodate the concerns about overpopulation, and reduce the population by limiting the lifespan of Wall Street and City of London bankers, think tank employees, NGO executives, European royals, and foreign lobbyists.

For starters.

And oh yeah, party planners for the World Wildlife Fund, and the Clinton Foundation.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

Return to “General Discussions”