I'm done here...

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

I'm done here...

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote: I would agree with this. A true skeptic and thinker should question both the mainstream media and the alternative media. Many conspiracy fans believe everything they hear in the alternative media and discount everything they hear in the mainstream media, as though it were a religion to always believe one side but not the other. Often what masquerades as freethought is just another religion in that it asks you to take on faith a lot of unsubstantiated claims just because they are "alternative".

But a true skeptic should also question his/her own beliefs as well. That means that you MrMan should question Christianity too. Why don't you? Any casual researcher who investigates the origin of Christianity, even using establishment sources, will quickly find that what the Christian church claims doesn't fit the historical record at all. See the examples in my other post here:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=27212
No one here said about discounting main stream media. I already know, everything is infiltrated, why do people always assume that those in conspiracy are stupid and won't take into account what is said in main stream.

I'm not a conspiracy fan nor just doing it because I'm bored with life. Also, most of what people say about conspiracy is due to CIA infiltration like A jones types who deliberately act stupid to discredit the truth movement. 90% of all that is written in alternative media is also mere BS.

This is who I'm away from the b**l sh*t I already had growing up in a third world sh*t hole and cannot take any more b**l sh*t from brain dead first worlders.

The video I presented was well researched and not without any basis...did anyone even take a look at it?... :!: :!: before saying a true skeptic should research mainstream and alternative media.

People are dead in the brain and cannot make out what is right or wrong and need orgy of proof to simulate their brain cells. This should have been a shut case from first post that Obama is a clone, also, there is another long retarded threads here like was Moon landing a hoax, of-course it was and then another stupid thread on Hitler...a mere actor, who doesn't deserve more than two words F*ck O** and then endless loser posts on feminism, faggots and religion and other useless threads that should have been a common sense to a human being like the jews are f**king you right now and you don't even know it.

------------------------

I'm done here.....90% of members here can't solve issues with women and then pop in and out of conspiracy like taking sh*t everyday for few minutes in the morning and then ask questions like an autistic retard, the same damn questions that have been answered a million times elsewhere. Shame on you.

Also, not believing in Aliens and asking same soup of questions >> Do Aliens Exist, If they do why don't they just show up and then my favorite retarded question on Aliens...WHERE IS YOUR PROOF.....F**K O**FF

I already ate a lot of sh*t growing up in a third world country, can't take refined retarded sh*t from first world countries anymore.

Seriously, You people here are not even qualified to talk to me - Whats your damn qualification to even talk to me? let alone debate on useless subjects that have been done and dusted for years now - I know how I sound like an egoistical retard - However Its the truth - Now ask me - Do Aliens exists or not.

The minimum qualification required to even talk to me is for you to see the Dark Force surrounding the planet earth - Yes, the same force they talk in Star Wars...Do you FEEL IT, SEE IT? If you don't, then you are not even qualified to talk to me - Consider me as "Conspiracy Nutter" with a Mental Illness and your other favorite go to lines to describe me...That is how much you can ever understand what I'm saying.

The level of stupidity aka proof asking, ignorance aka evidence, arrogance, entitlement and other sub human traits are becoming infectious now...Can't deal with sleeping brain dead humans anymore. Do you even know...You are Literally Asleep now...??

No Seriously, You are literally freaking asleep, the darkness has put you on Amnesia.

GROW THE F UP...EVOLVE WILL YOU...I'm sick of the same retarded questions being asked here on Women, Jobs, Happiness, Conspiracy - and that too NOW...When all hell is about to break loose and you are still asking the same freaking damn questions that should have been understood a long long time back.

Now, You have no friends left...Darkness and the Light both hates you. No one wants you anymore. Even the LIGHT is your enemy now. Get that. Even LIGHT is scared of you now, due to Autism in humanity, you just killed the only friend you had....The TRUE LIGHT

If I stay in this forum and similar forums like doosh, david icke, god like productions, or what is happening in CIA America or about stupid Jews screwing humanity, black vs white race psy-ops, basically everything that was created by a human and other stupid Alien races on earth...I would have to literally commit suicide now due to sheer ignorance of people when there is so much at stake.

Loser humans, good for nothing, plastic creatures, slaves - You will NEVER EVER come to where I'm from and destroy what we created EVER. Guaranteed. NO matter what you do...No matter how much hard you try...No matter how many times you try using humans & aliens as a power source to come to my frequency...You will never reach me.

...Good luck finding your happiness on Earth, your women, your travel, your money, your health, your jobs, your love, your s*x life when the force has already awakened on earth...LOL.....Fools, total complete useless retards..You have what now less than six months...WTF...You don't even know what is really happening on earth...WOW..and you want to know...Do Aliens exist or not...

Please continue the show...While the "Conspiracy nutters" "Conspiracy fans" "mental illness" cases make an exit...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I'm done here...

Post by Yohan »

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=27212

What happened? I have no idea about what you are talking but it seems you refer to this thread above.

What is wrong with this thread? I do not think it is so wrong what Winston is writing. However he should extend his personal opinion to all religions and should not single out only Christianity.

I consider religion as a product of human fantasy, I am an atheist. I do not think that anything like a 'God' does exist.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Star Child no, don't go please.
Last edited by Moretorque on June 19th, 2015, 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

StarChild Im not sure what country you are in, Germany Phils or India...

But anyway go doa hard workout to exhaustion then a hot steambath followed by an icy cold dip

Then a massage girl including handjob

You need to release a bit, before you detonate
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I wish Winston would bring this forum back on topic! I've met hundreds of people in Barcelona who are trying to be Happier Abroad. It's a huge and growing niche (17% of people who live in Barcelona weren't born in Spain).
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
What is your problem? I merely said the sensible thing that a freethinker or truth seeker should not take anything on faith, but critically examine all positions, including their own. Why has that rubbed you the wrong way? Be reasonable here. You sound way too oversensitive.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mr. Wu kinda looks like Lt. Sulu in that picture but he of course is more handsome.
Time to Hide!
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Moretorque wrote:Mr. Wu kinda looks like Lt. Sulu in that picture but he of course is more handsome.

No, he looks like a geeky version of Chong Li from Bloodfight

:lol:
Last edited by BlackKnight on June 19th, 2015, 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

BlackKnight wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Mr. Wu kinda looks like Lt. Sulu in that picture but he of course is more handsome.
No, he looks like a geeky version of Chong Li from Bloodfight

:lol:
Your credibility just went down to minus 10. I don't look anything like him. He is buffed and his face looks barbaric and unintellectual. I look soft, deep, soulful and sensitive like an artist. Your visual judgment totally sucks big time.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

I said **GEEKY** version of Chong Li. GEEKY = a peculiar person, especially one who is perceived to be overly intellectual, unfashionable, or socially awkward. You look softer with small chain, big lips (for chinese male), round body/belly. Short arms and legs. However, you don't look deep, soulful and sensitive like an artist. You would have to be taller, have a better haircut and be under 160lb. Plus your skin is too dark by chinese standards :mrgreen:

You sure don't look like Lt. Sulu that was just racist Image
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

BlackKnight wrote:I said **GEEKY** version of Chong Li. GEEKY = a peculiar person, especially one who is perceived to be overly intellectual, unfashionable, or socially awkward. You look softer with small chain, big lips (for chinese male), round body/belly. Short arms and legs. However, you don't look deep, soulful and sensitive like an artist. You would have to be taller, have a better haircut and be under 160lb. Plus your skin is too dark by chinese standards :mrgreen:

You sure don't look like Lt. Sulu that was just racist Image

I said kinda and I stated Mr. Wu was more handsome.

The fact that you would talk about our leader in such a way is plain despicable.

Mr. Wu would not only make a fine helmsman but an excellent captain as well and I would be honored to serve under him.

Star Child please come back, please. :(
Last edited by Moretorque on June 20th, 2015, 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!

Return to “Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal”