Picking up "Western" women in Thailand

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
coco
Freshman Poster

Re: Picking up "Western" women in Thailand

Post by coco »

Guys can date who ever they want. I can not believe any one begrudging them that. It's pretty disturbing. I have to be honest though I have never ever had an issue with Asian guys coming up to me. But I have never been into white guys so it's hard to compare because it's unwanted attention if it's not your thing really. Actually it makes sense that I haven't noticed that the white guys are not paying attention. I don't hang out with them so am not noticing! I have friends who are married to white guys who live in the west and they are very happy though and they meet them in the west. Only one met her husband in Hong Kong. I have alway found Asian Men very Masculine and Attractive so it makes perfect sense to me. I find that in the West Asian guys are fine coming up to me and overseas they are fine. I have never had to look it's not an issue but I have never gone to another country to date ha! who does that!? that is an expensive trip just to get attention from someone no one is that desperate! You go to travel for me it's training...and the native guys have always been the best to train with, are very protective, andtell you about the areas. Bars girls are fine, they have to work, thaey take care of their family's very much and thay are increadibly loyal friends.Even if they relocate they send money back to their family. If anything the most important thing is family and if you are good friends that is how your treated like family.May be it's just people who are just having a break and partying that are having a problem..

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

coco wrote:Guys can date who ever they want. I can not believe any one begrudging them that. It's pretty disturbing. I have to be honest though I have never ever had an issue with Asian guys coming up to me. But I have never been into white guys so it's hard to compare because it's unwanted attention if it's not your thing really. Actually it makes sense that I haven't noticed that the white guys are not paying attention. I don't hang out with them so am not noticing! I have friends who are married to white guys who live in the west and they are very happy though and they meet them in the west. Only one met her husband in Hong Kong. I have alway found Asian Men very Masculine and Attractive so it makes perfect sense to me. I find that in the West Asian guys are fine coming up to me and overseas they are fine. I have never had to look it's not an issue but I have never gone to another country to date ha! who does that!? that is an expensive trip just to get attention from someone no one is that desperate! You go to travel for me it's training...and the native guys have always been the best to train with, are very protective, andtell you about the areas. Bars girls are fine, they have to work, thaey take care of their family's very much and thay are increadibly loyal friends.Even if they relocate they send money back to their family. If anything the most important thing is family and if you are good friends that is how your treated like family.May be it's just people who are just having a break and partying that are having a problem..
What posting is this? Please introduce yourself! For sure you have never been in USA...
coco
Freshman Poster

Post by coco »

Wrong,been twice.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 17th, 2020, 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Places like Japan and in South Korea there are some white females who go there and seek out native guys ..it was in the past that white girls in those countries were force to date out but the next generation of white girls at least in South Korea or Japan actually want an Asian guy.

Saying that I think that if the white girl is OK looking she will be popular among Asian men. I can't say for sure about Thailand but there are allot of Asian guys I know who fantasy about white women.

Quick question to the expats in the Thailand. Are these bar girls (18-30) thai girls your picking up over western women ? From my understanding you have to pay a bar fine and tip the girl to take home. I think with a white girl if she is not that picky there is no cost involve if it's one night stand that is.
thighlander
Freshman Poster

Post by thighlander »

At the discos and nightclubs, the choice is more freelance Thai lady or western lady. Only the very young trashpacker guys would bother talking with the western, most!y, drama queens. A little "purple persuasion" (500 THB) is often all you need.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

But I doubt many Thai guys would actually consider marrying a white Anglo / Western European woman?
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

The problem with white Western women in Thailand and most of Asia is that they won't date the local men.

That's the only difference between the genders from The West.

Western women try and get with the expat men and the expat men get with the local women, it is always going to be a losing game.