Incels and subhumans

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Incels and subhumans

Post by drronnie »

It really amazes me that just by the fact that incels cannot attract women they themselves classify themselves as omegas or subhumans. I ask myself based on what. People should not judge aq person by weather he can get laid or not.

My friends on Europe who were expecting me to score in Thailand simply because I am half Eruopean also like o call me a loser because they think that if somebody cannot get laid else where he will in Thailand. By their standards I would have to be a subhuman as well.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 19th, 2020, 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Re: Incels and subhumans

Post by romparoo »

You are a man, and should be 'man' enough to ignore bullshit whether it's from friends or whoever.
Look how far feminized education and propaganda have molded you.
IndiesPyrate
Freshman Poster

Post by IndiesPyrate »

romparoo wrote:You are a man, and should be 'man' enough to ignore bullshit whether it's from friends or whoever.
shut the f**k up with the bullshite "man enough" or "man up" feminist/mainstream shite lad.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Ghost wrote:Let's say you're a below average looking guy (like me, I make no bones about it.) Compare yourself to the average Western skank, who is:

-tattooed
-slutty
-usually a "single mom"
-drug user (alcohol, anti-depressants, tobacco, or illegal drugs too)
-bitchy
boring
And now who looks subhuman?

Years ago, I thought the problem was "I can't get laid." Now I see it's how bad the females in the West are. After going abroad and coming back, I was physically unable to be attracted to any Western female. Western skanks ought to be the considered subhuman for their despicable behavior and how they desecrate themselves and others.

I experienced the same phenomenon after my travels. Im not physically attracted to anglo women any longer, I see them empty creatures with no soul, just look them in the eye and you will see emptiness, coldness and nothing of substance. It could be attributed to overuse of illicit drugs,antidepressants, antibiotics,etc
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

IndiesPyrate wrote:
romparoo wrote:You are a man, and should be 'man' enough to ignore bullshit whether it's from friends or whoever.
shut the f**k up with the bullshite "man enough" or "man up" feminist/mainstream shite lad.
You are beyond redemption you femiboy. Go worship your western women master! Or overdose on too much red pills and get a bloody heart attack!
I am telling OP to have his own stature and opinion and not subjected to his friends' sneering. A real man don't take bullshit and that is the real original definition of 'man enough'. Feminazis perverted its definition and peddled it to women's advantage by telling you that you should be 'man enough' to put her on pedestal, be man to subsidize her vanity ...yada...yada. That are fake perverted definitions. Know the differences!!!

In the old times, if another man sneer at a real man about the real man being a wussy for not getting laid, that sneering man will have his head chopped off. The fact that OP complaining and seeking validation here really means that he has been thoroughly feminized by feminazi's propaganda!
Of course in this day and age he cannot just chop people's heads off. But he can be stern with them and command them to stand down or someone is going to get a black eye, friend or not.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:Let's say you're a below average looking guy (like me, I make no bones about it.) Compare yourself to the average Western skank, who is:

-tattooed
-slutty
-usually a "single mom"
-bitchy

Years ago, I thought the problem was "I can't get laid." Now I see it's how bad the females in the West are. After going abroad and coming back, I was physically unable to be attracted to any Western female. Western skanks ought to be the considered subhuman for their despicable behavior and how they desecrate themselves and others.
May I add to your list?
-confused about her gender role
-into weird subcultural crap, like EMO, Oprah, etc
-follows and wants to imitate the life of their favorite celebrities, like the Kardashians
-suffering from antisocial, borderline, histrionic or narcisisstic personality disorder
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

romparoo wrote:
IndiesPyrate wrote:
You are beyond redemption you femiboy. Go worship your western women master! Or overdose on too much red pills and get a bloody heart attack!
I am telling OP to have his own stature and opinion and not subjected to his friends' sneering. A real man don't take bullshit and that is the real original definition of 'man enough'. Feminazis perverted its definition and peddled it to women's advantage by telling you that you should be 'man enough' to put her on pedestal, be man to subsidize her vanity ...yada...yada. That are fake perverted definitions. Know the differences!!!

In the old times, if another man sneer at a real man about the real man being a wussy for not getting laid, that sneering man will have his head chopped off. The fact that OP complaining and seeking validation here really means that he has been thoroughly feminized by feminazi's propaganda!
Of course in this day and age he cannot just chop people's heads off. But he can be stern with them and command them to stand down or someone is going to get a black eye, friend or not.
Totally seconded. A real man should be value himself due to his own actions or successes. Nicola Tesla for example was a genius and invented the wiriess electricity and not to impress anyone but for the sake of science itself. Thats the real worth as a man.

Alpha, beta and omega are all definations determined by women. Maybe food for thought for people like me is that what have women acchieved to be able to judge us men. Absolutely nothing
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

IndiesPyrate wrote:
THANK YOU
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

-tattooed
-slutty
-usually a "single mom"
-bitchy

For females such as you describe, I prefer the term "post-human", rather than "sub-human". IMO it should be clear that their condition is one of decay, rather than accident of birth.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Thechamp
Freshman Poster

Post by Thechamp »

That sluthate forum is very toxic and should
Be shut down !
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

You have some very bad advisers, OP, and you should not listen to them. What the hell sort of sites do you go on? These are men who think only in black & white, who have no place for nuance. It's all-or-nothing to them, all day, every day. But that's not really how the world works, is it?

Using words like 'incel' or 'subhuman' to describe yourself is pathetic, and I urge you to stop doing it immediately. Once you classify yourself as the lowest of the low, it becomes a crutch. Why would I try anyway, you might think, I'm a subhuman loser incel anyway... that's no way to live a life.

Look in the mirror some day after you took a shower. Look at yourself, as God made you, are you happy with what you see? If so, then there is no reason to view yourself as 'subhuman'. If no, then try to see if you can improve what you dislike about yourself. In the end, it's all about being happier in your own skin, in your own life. Just don't be a defeatist. Don't ever go on a site where people will label you "subhuman" for your inability to get laid, and remember that people who would call you a loser for your romantic misfortunes, are not really friends at all!

PS: Scoring in Thailand should not be a very difficult task. The difficult task at hand, Ronnie, is to find a quality woman. Good luck with that in such a materialistic, status-driven society... you may not be in the right place, brother. You have to consider that.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
IndiesPyrate
Freshman Poster

Post by IndiesPyrate »

Jester wrote:

-tattooed
-slutty
-usually a "single mom"
-bitchy

For females such as you describe, I prefer the term "post-human", rather than "sub-human". IMO it should be clear that their condition is one of decay, rather than accident of birth.
actually they are subhuman, women have NEVER even been CLOSE to "virtuous ladies", in ANY part of the world, in ANY point in history, but feminism has turn'd western women in particular into these entitl'd hambeasts. Now I just wonder how much a Torture Chamber costs to build..... :)
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Thechamp wrote:That sluthate forum is very toxic and should
Be shut down !
Actually sluthate should not because people need a place to vent. However what I do not understand why there seems to be a lot of hate for Asian women. Many member seems to only want validation from white women.

I agree with Marcos. as long as one can breath one should at least try to win and not concide defeat before even trying.
Last edited by drronnie on June 22nd, 2015, 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 17th, 2020, 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.