How do normal men find wives or girlfriends in America?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ricklee
Freshman Poster

Re: How do normal men find wives or girlfriends in America?

Post by ricklee »

is this ricklee who does that p**n site or poser?

- The one and only :)

Wow. If this is true then you must have looks, online dating is all abt looks and nothing but looks and unless you have that girls wont even bother wastin time talking to you.

- Not really, it's more about understanding women in general and how they work in both dating and during their "heat" moments.

You don't represent the average asian guy.

- Thanks for the compliment but I think I'm just ok looking on a good day. What makes me different is that I used to have a strong sexual addition, I'm very driven (top salesman in the country in my old job out of hundreds) and consider myself intelligent, which combined with the internet can do a lot of things.. I have however gotten treatment for my SA, so I am more normal now days. With that said, I think the "average" man can get women if they can understand them better. As in what makes a woman "tick", that is really what it all comes down to. Women are generally the same all over the world in my experiences, they all seek a man that makes them feel special, provide emotional comfort, security and who can give them a really good f**k.. seriously.
Everyone is normal until you get to know them

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:Question for everyone:

Most of you have had American girlfriends or wives right? If so, where did you meet them?
Usually at some campus or other. Group outings/activities. A few that never turned physical (not as pointless as it may sound), I met on social sites.
Winston wrote:How did you hook up with them? How did you win them over to become your partner?
Looking back with my ego tucked away? ... There was no winning them over. They decide before you've even spoken to them.
Some found me novel & interesting. Some liked my look or style. You'll still look the same way when she gets bored and looks for someone new. :oops:

A few thought I'd be useful in project 'her baby/better life', but other idiots "manned up" quicker.
I owe some of those guys a TYVM card. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 19th, 2020, 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:It so heavily depends on where you live. Most of America is suburbs, which are dead-zones socially. Even if the women weren't feminist nutcases, there would still be the isolation problem.

Without real face-to-face social interaction, you can't do anything.
I have been living the suburbs my entire life (except when I went away to college). The suburbs are death to your social life!

All I see around me are married people, at the grocery stores, bookstores, retail stores and shopping malls. I almost NEVER see any single women (or any single guys for that matter). I would move into the city but Chicago has the highest murder rate and highest sales tax of any city in the country! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:It so heavily depends on where you live. Most of America is suburbs, which are dead-zones socially. Even if the women weren't feminist nutcases, there would still be the isolation problem. My college years gave me a few opportunities (though still not much) and after that, I was stuck at home, unemployed, living in a suburb. I got two dates within 8 months, both from craigslist. I had to really write some good ads and even then I didn't get much usually. So I dated twice, both landwhales. Bigger than me, and I'm a big guy. Both bitches of course. During that dark period of my life I also tried to talk to girls online, all of which "mysteriously" stopped wanting to talk to me after seeing my picture. Had it been in real life, my chances would have still been bad, but online it is even worse. Without real face-to-face social interaction, you can't do anything.
I have a good looking friend who has the same problem as you. America is just messed up. EuroBrat says Berlin is nice though. I doubt there would be a lack of women around there.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 19th, 2020, 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blueshogun96
Freshman Poster

Post by blueshogun96 »

BlackKnight wrote: A real man doesn't worry about BS because testosterone makes him SMART and unbreakable.
Okay, stop with this a real man bulls@#%. How does testosterone make you "smart" or "unbreakable"? I've seen some of the must testosterone filled men act dumb as a sack of masonry bricks.
BlackKnight wrote: In other words, BS is just a problem he'll solve.
Why bother solving BS when you can just not deal with it at all? If you're willing to waste your energy trying to solve BS, then I wouldn't consider you smart.
BlackKnight wrote: A p***y male deals with BS because he is STUPID and SOFT.
Yeah, I can't argue with this one, for reasons stated above.

Shogun.
blueshogun96
Freshman Poster

Post by blueshogun96 »

Winston wrote: Anyway, yeah I noticed the same about Washington state too. People always say it's so friendly. But it turns out they are just referring to superficial politeness. To me, friendliness means being social and engaging and having meaningful conversations with others. When I go to hostels in Russia or Europe, the backpackers there are very social. They talk to me about deep things and ask me a lot of "get to know you" type of questions. And they enjoy meeting people from other cultures. That's just part of hostel culture though. You can socialize like that in hostels in America too.

I've never understood why Americans can be so polite superficially in some states, but they have no need for social connection with others. It's odd. Don't they get lonely? Why do we feel more alienated than the average American?
I also live in Washington state. There's lots of "plastic" individuals here, and worse yet, the women are quite narcissistic and egotistical. Critique them directly and they will quickly get defensive. If they agree or just laugh it off, you may find an exception to this rule.

Shogun
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Thanks for the compliment but I think I'm just ok looking on a good day. What makes me different is that I used to have a strong sexual addition, I'm very driven (top salesman in the country in my old job out of hundreds) and consider myself intelligent, which combined with the internet can do a lot of things.. I have however gotten treatment for my SA, so I am more normal now days. With that said, I think the "average" man can get women if they can understand them better. As in what makes a woman "tick", that is really what it all comes down to. Women are generally the same all over the world in my experiences, they all seek a man that makes them feel special, provide emotional comfort, security and who can give them a really good f**k.. seriously.
Bingo! Most of these guys are completely clueless about women. They have no idea how they work at all. This book should be required reading here:

BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Ghost wrote:It so heavily depends on where you live. Most of America is suburbs, which are dead-zones socially. Even if the women weren't feminist nutcases, there would still be the isolation problem. My college years gave me a few opportunities (though still not much) and after that, I was stuck at home, unemployed, living in a suburb. I got two dates within 8 months, both from craigslist. I had to really write some good ads and even then I didn't get much usually. So I dated twice, both landwhales. Bigger than me, and I'm a big guy. Both bitches of course. During that dark period of my life I also tried to talk to girls online, all of which "mysteriously" stopped wanting to talk to me after seeing my picture. Had it been in real life, my chances would have still been bad, but online it is even worse. Without real face-to-face social interaction, you can't do anything.

America is designed to weed out weak males. If you're not ambition and industrious you'll be isolated lol
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:
I have a good looking friend who has the same problem as you. America is just messed up. EuroBrat says Berlin is nice though. I doubt there would be a lack of women around there.
Germany has a very low birthrate, which usually means feminist shit-hole. But I think what Europe has going for it is that it isn't a bunch of suburban wasteland like America. So while the women and laws are insane, there is more normal social interaction. Most Europeans are not living in a climate controlled box down a cul-de-sac. So socially it is probably better, but definitely not good because it is still a feminist socially-engineered nightmare.
Germany has a very low birthrate because males have low testosterone. I've seen huge German guys running from fights with lil drunk brits lol
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

blueshogun96 wrote:
BlackKnight wrote: A real man doesn't worry about BS because testosterone makes him SMART and unbreakable.
Okay, stop with this a real man bulls@#%. How does testosterone make you "smart" or "unbreakable"? I've seen some of the must testosterone filled men act dumb as a sack of masonry bricks.
BlackKnight wrote: In other words, BS is just a problem he'll solve.
Why bother solving BS when you can just not deal with it at all? If you're willing to waste your energy trying to solve BS, then I wouldn't consider you smart.
BlackKnight wrote: A p***y male deals with BS because he is STUPID and SOFT.
Yeah, I can't argue with this one, for reasons stated above.

Shogun.
Testosterone drives risk-taking, domineering, powerful behavior. OBVIOUSLY if you want to be the boss, you have to be smarter than the next guy. So your ability to solve problems goes up and up, your own problems included. Life is competition. The whole negation of life is fine for the sick and weak and other half dead. However, life does not will what it has, it wills excess, increase, and abundance. So I don't wish to purge myself of the dangerous affects of vehement discharge but the eternal joy of becoming, beyond all BS. This creates a psychology in which life is affirmed as beautiful in spite of everything :wink:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 19th, 2020, 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Un-American
Freshman Poster

Post by The Un-American »

Community college is one of the WORST places to meet women. If you try to friend your classmates on Facebook, even if you chat to them regularly, it's unlikely they will friend you and even if they do, they will most likely ignore you if you try to talk to them on there.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

The Un-American wrote:Community college is one of the WORST places to meet women. If you try to friend your classmates on Facebook, even if you chat to them regularly, it's unlikely they will friend you and even if they do, they will most likely ignore you if you try to talk to them on there.
This brings up a very good point. Winston didn't have great experiences in college mainly because he attended a community college in a major city.

Even if you attend community college you can meet people, but it does take a bit of time and effort.

Whereas if he had a attended a real party school, a smaller college or a school in a flyover state, it would have been a lot easier.
At a school like say Chico State, it would actually be near impossible not to make a ton of friends.

In the South, i think it's fairly easy in high school and college, after that most women are taken so it would be a lot harder.

Winston still asks the same questions year after year. This would be fine for a kid in their teens or twenties.

It is true however that America is generally very anti social. You have to find the "right" places to meet people or where the good social scenes are.

Finally, Winston doesn't hold a job. You'd meet a decent number of prospects through work, once you leave school. Plus work gives you the money to do things like eat out, join a gym, travel to conventions.

The issue is that Winston never tried this. For all the time while living in Vegas, opportunities are rife.