I find Filipino women to be not very good in sexual attitude

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

I find Filipino women to be not very good in sexual attitude

Post by Zionosis »

Well I have met quite a few Filipino women and they are highly Catholic and usually virgins and also will not have sex until after marriage and they seem to have little interest in sex. They don't masturbate, they of course don't have sex until after marriage and they seem to have little interest in sex.

They also seem like clones of each other as far as personality. It's like they are just the same as the Filipino girl next to them and they don't even think about things for themselves. That is the most annoying part.
Sometimes I ask them and they just answer with "that is what I have been taught, so that's what I do". And I always am thinking if these women really ever think about anything themselves or can they even do that.

But I have been to other countries that are more normal and not religious and the women are much better. I admit I have not been to many countries. I live in Australia and I have only been the Japan, Hong Kong and also the Philippines. But that's about it. I had the opportunity to go to Bali once but I didn't do that.

So I have 4 types of women I have experienced, Australian, Filipino, Japanese and basically Chinese (hong kong).

I find that Filipino women are in fact worse than even Australian woman.
But I find that Japanese and the women from Hong Kong are better than Australian woman.

That's my opinion anyway. Going to the Philippines the exchange rate is awesome but I find the woman seem like asexual religious women or just total gold diggers. I don't see many quality women in the Philippines. When I say quality women I mean a woman who is hot and also can think for herself and has a normal sex drive and not a feminist.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Re: I find Filipino women to be not very good in sexual atti

Post by Zionosis »

That being said if you are a western man and for some reason you really aren't into sex and you just want a loyal wife that is like a robot then the Philippines is likely the best place for that. It's nearly like they are specifically brought up to be like that. lol
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Zionosis wrote:Well I have met quite a few Filipino women and they are highly Catholic and usually virgins and also will not have sex until after marriage and they seem to have little interest in sex. They don't masturbate, they of course don't have sex until after marriage and they seem to have little interest in sex.
How can you actually know this? How many Roman Catholic Filppinas have you married and had sex with to see what kind of interest they have in sex after marriage? What Roman Catholic women who are married have opened up to you about their sex lives after marriage? Do the husbands talk to you about it? Why? Did you go around doing Kinsey surveys?
They also seem like clones of each other as far as personality. It's like they are just the same as the Filipino girl next to them and they don't even think about things for themselves. That is the most annoying part.
I have never been to the Philippines, but I knew several Filippinos from church, and the girls seemed to have personalities. A lot of them seemed really 'sweet' as far as their personality goes, not the loud boisterous type. But that's good, IMO. These were Roman Catholics, though. Do you like a feisty woman?

So I have 4 types of women I have experienced, Australian, Filipino, Japanese and basically Chinese (hong kong).

I find that Filipino women are in fact worse than even Australian woman.
But I find that Japanese and the women from Hong Kong are better than Australian woman. [/quote[

What is your criteria for a woman being a good woman? Is it a particular type of personality? Is it being willing to have sex with you before you are married? Sluttiness is not a good criteria for a wife.
When I say quality women I mean a woman who is hot and also can think for herself and has a normal sex drive and not a feminist.
I didn't think of Indonesian women as clones with no personality. My wife certainly has a personality, probably more 'personality' than I have. Does 'normal sex drive' mean she gives it away before getting married, to you?

I notice women in Indonesia will make jokes about sex, light innuendo, about marital sex. Coments about newly weds, that sort of thing. My wife has been on the phone with a female friend in the US, while I'm coaxing her into the bedroom, and she'll make a comment to the woman that hints she needs to go sleep with me. I don't care or that sort of thing. But I think Indonesian women may be a little more open about the topic than Filippinas. I'm guessing though, because I don't know if Filippinas are totally closed off on that topic. But they may be if you are trying to pursue unmarried girls for sex. It seems like virginity is the norm before marriage in Indonesia, btw, which is a good thing.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Funny. That's how I'd describe American women. Contrary to media portrayal, they're extremely prudish and deplore the idea of "giving it away." I'm a young, attractive, affable guy, and getting in a slender American girl's panties has proven to be an impossible feat for me. If women here were all about sex, then a guy like me wouldn't have to resort to massage parlours.

At the same time, I know I could absolutely SLAY in the Philippines. Cute 21 year old girls from FilipinaCupid are inviting me to their houses after one message lol.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

How many women have you de-virginized?

The idea was that a woman would have only one sex partner in her whole life, and that person is supposed to be her husband. That is the idea. That is a special gift God reserves for you as the man - your own woman. You don't like that idea?

Maybe the problem is that the women aren't wiling to follow your lead? But you can not lead them into pre-marital sex.

How do you know they'll have little interest in sex after marriage? There are other reports which state that Filipinas are one of the horniest nationalities. A lot of things in life depend on your focus. You focus on one thing, and that's all you will ever see, even when the opposite is the case.

There are probably lots of loose women out there, specially those who prefer the Gringo/Farang.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 15th, 2020, 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Ghost wrote:Filipinas want to please men. They have great sexual attitudes. This is a strange thread.
I agree, this is a strange thread.

What? A Filipina has no interest in sex?

Every simple Filipina with a little critical brain (but still has already 3 or 4 children, living separated from her husband and has a boyfriend and is pregnant again etc. etc.) and who is aware of her economic problems in Philippines will tell you that every f***ing family (including herself) in every f***ing village has at least 10 f***ing children and will openly admit, that she has no idea how to give all those children even enough basic food, clothings and not to talk about education and medical care...only rescue by a foreign boyfriend/husband possible...

:lol:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Treating all the women in one country as if the are all the same isn't going to promote our understanding. I'm sure the Philippines has hookers and similar occupations, and virgins who marry their husbands and stay faithful for life. Sexual attitudes are going to vary from women to woman. So will sex drives.

There are some benefits to marrying women influenced by the dominant culture certain nations. Our culture has a lot of negatives when it comes to preparing women to be wives. Women are taught to fight for equality, that it's sexist to expect the woman to cook, clean, and do the housework. They learn in college that if a woman says no, that means no. But many of them never hear that it's immoral to deprive a spouse of sex or that there is a duty to satisfy a partner in marriage. If all she learns is 'no means no' that can be a bad thing for a wife on the sexual side. I suppose a positive would be that our culture teaches women to seek sexual pleasure when they have sex, so that can be a good thing in a marriage if a man happens to end up with a woman with a high sex drive. But our culture also teaches unmarried women that it's okay to whore around (for free) before marriage, which is bad.

The Philippines has a culture that is anti-divorce and promarriage and pro-family. I'm imagining they have a bit of a belief of men being in charge in marriage. Those are good things. Indonesian culture teaches wives to submit to their husbands. It's not like Saudi Arabia, but it's better than the US. There also seems to be a belief that wives are supposed to take care of their sexual needs. That's a plus from that culture. Christian people-groups tend to be anti-divorce. Generally, divorce isn't as high there as I western cultures. Sundanese apparently have a lot of divorce, though.

Saying Filippinas are too uptight about sex or whatever is not helpful discourse. Every Filippina is going to be different. In the west, women have different sex drives. There may be some uptight Catholics in the Filippines who don't want to have sex much after marriage, but there are also kinky Filippinos and all kinds of stuff over there, or so I hear. There is a lot of variety.

If you find a woman you'd want to marry you can talk these things over. If she's a virgin, tell her married life isn't easy. A woman has to obey her husband, cook for her husband, clean the house, take care of the kids, and sleep with him every night and be really enthusiastic and pour her heart into it (or twice a day, or three times a week or whatever level you are looking for, I think every night except periods is a reasonable expectation for a young woman. She probably doesn't know what to expect, so you set the expectations for her.) And see what her feedback is. Say stuff like this over and over again several times to set a standard in her mind of what you expect after marriage before proposing. Basically, get her to agree to it. When you are married, set the boundaries and take the role as a leader, which you can do in a kind way. It doesn't have to be a big confrontation unless she crosses a line.

On your Honeymoon, you can also give her permission to have sex with you whenever she likes, tell her she can wake you up with sex, let her practice taking your underwear off while you feign sleep, and play stuff like that to encourage her to be comfortable with you sexually. Let her know you'd like her to initiate a certain percentage of the time and challenge her to come up with times to do it while the relationship is still fresh and sex is something new to her, and try to set patterns in your relationship around these things. My theory is, a lot of how a woman is going to be sexually depends on how her husband interacts with her early on. You can praise her, rewarding her emotionally if she is affectionate or even a bit assertive or 'demanding' about getting her sexual needs met. She might not turn into he energizer bunny chasing you around the house while you hold your crotch in the fetal position, hiding under the bed, but she could be more assertive and sexual than if you hadn't try to pique her interest at all.

I don't know if every couple is like this, but there was this phase early in our marriage where sex was new and exciting, and just in general, my wife was feeling her way through and just trying to do stuff to please me. If I had that time period to relive, I'd have focused on making her a bit more proactive sexually instead of just carrying her off to the bedroom all the time. If you tell her during this period, "I'd love it, if, as my wife, you'd do this...." she might listen and make it a habit. You can suggest stuff after you get out of the Honeymoon phase, but it's a little harder to sink in. Treat that initial time of boundary setting as a training time to help her be the wife you need. A lot of guys take that time to say, "No, I want us to make decisions together", promoting egalitarianism to degree that won't satisfy her instead of focusing on helping her learn the stuff she needs to please her man while she is 'imprinting.'