If money ceased to exist here in America?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
nollindbrown
Freshman Poster

If money ceased to exist here in America?

Post by nollindbrown »

Hi guys, I was thinking about something recently due to what is going on in Greece with the banks closing for the week. Let us say that something similar would happen in America in which money would not be available to the American people, how would the American woman's attitude be different towards men should money as we know it cease to exist?
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Re: If money ceased to exist here in America?

Post by BlackKnight »

nollindbrown
Freshman Poster

Post by nollindbrown »

Thanks BlackKnight, I have read about the Basic Income project before and how it has been experimented with in the past with great success. I believe it is time that America gives the Basic Income serious consideration with what is going on in the world now and will continue to happen as technology replaces jobs once held by humans.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

All these social programs have just proven to be a way for the elite and their minions to loot the producing and lower classes all the better. Just go look at what they did to Social Security for starters toped off by what they found out about the FED bailouts.

Stop breeding so there are more resources available to everyone.

If the money system crashes in America more than likely 10's of millions could die or possibly more all depending. Our rulers as well as the vast majority idiot class has really got us Americans in a pinch.
Time to Hide!
nollindbrown
Freshman Poster

Post by nollindbrown »

The only thing is no one should have to die really. Money and all things in the world first existed in the human mind. Money was a creation that started in the mind of humans first. So if humans can create money, they can create an alternative to money as well. The only question is will we create an alternative.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

nollindbrown wrote:
how would the American woman's attitude be different towards men should money as we know it cease to exist?
Find a rich powerful guy who can provide for her. And f**k him regularly.

And say she had no choice, she had to do it for her kids.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
nollindbrown
Freshman Poster

Post by nollindbrown »

Haha, good one Jester!!!! American women will always try to find a way to get a better deal regardless even if it means whoring themselves out to the max I guess.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

nollindbrown wrote:Hi guys, I was thinking about something recently due to what is going on in Greece with the banks closing for the week. Let us say that something similar would happen in America in which money would not be available to the American people, how would the American woman's attitude be different towards men should money as we know it cease to exist?
Unless it went full Mad Max, same as now.
It would depend on if you have resources vs. if you do not.
:mrgreen:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything