I met a Winston Wu hater online

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

I met a Winston Wu hater online

Post by GoingAwol »

I have been interacting with a PUA type on Facebook and he has been giving me tips on how to get women. Now, I don't think PUA stuff really works but I have been entertaining this stuff because I don't really have anything better to do. I have put some of his advice to the test and... Nothing.... Just as I suspected.... When I follow the PUA advice I still get nothing from women. He kept telling me that "it takes years to get good at approaching women" and I finally told him what I think of all the PUA nonsense. I told him I thought it was BS and there's no way that meeting women should be that complicated. Furthermore, I also told him I am done with American women and plan to go overseas to find women. At that moment he said "You have been listening to Winston Wu, haven't you?" And I told him that I was. He proceeded to tell me that Winston is a con artist selling the easy fix solution. He told me Winston pays foreign women to pose for pictures and videos with him and none of them were genuinely attracted to him. He told me that women are the same the world over and you need "game" to attract women everywhere. He said if you dont have game you will only attract gold diggers that will use you and you wont get sex or love in return. He told me I should still practice game before going overseas or I will be sorely disappointed.
What do I think? Naturally I think this PUA guy is a hater and wants me to buy what he is trying to sell. And I don't believe what he says about having to have game to attract women. I think that attracting women should be easy and natural and not hard or unpleasant. The fact that men in the west are resorting to "game" proves that the dating scene is f***ed up here. But the PUA did ask me a good question. He asked "What makes you so sure you will succeed with women overseas?" I honestly don't have a good answer for that.... Because I'm not really sure I will. It could be that I'm universally unattractive to women and will fail overseas too! I really don't know for sure. However, I do believe that Winston and others here are sincere when they say they've had better experiences with women overseas. I don't know if I'll have the same success but It's worth a shot and I have nothing to lose.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: I met a Winston Wu hater online

Post by pete98146 »

GoingAwol wrote:But the PUA did ask me a good question. He asked "What makes you so sure you will succeed with women overseas?" I honestly don't have a good answer for that.... Because I'm not really sure I will.
The bigger question is to define "succeed". A PUA probably has little to no interest in getting married or finding a long term gf and he'll focus on getting women into bed. If that's the case then yes, you still need game.

But for those that are looking for a wife or long term girlfriend, a different list of qualities will apply. Foreign women will be drawn to nice guys with stable jobs who will treat them well. If you have those qualities, it will open a lot of doors overseas.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

How attractive are you? Winston-level or above?

Its quite possible to fail getting dates overseas, there is no guarantee. I failed miserably in Vietnam, I havent laid single local non-p4p girl. Some people will tell you Viet is good place to get girls but wasnt for me.

How shy are you? Speak any language? Do you think you can just rock up to Rio DJ and clean up?

You need to be honest with yourself, look yourself in the mirror and evaluate yourself, try to make the most with what you have got

Bottom line there is no guarantees at all, you still need certain qualities
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Banano,
As far as looks go I'm decent looking. I'm no Brad Pitt but I'm not ugly either. One thing I have going for me is height, I'm about 6'3 or 6'4. I'm also young (24) and white. The only downside is I'm 30 pounds overweight but I'm working on that!
I have had some young decent looking American women that were physically attracted to me in the past but they lost interest in me pretty quickly and moved onto the next guy.
I think the biggest reason I struggle in America is because I'm not a loud extroverted party animal type. I prefer being with a small group of close friends having a deep and meaningful conversation to dancing and getting liquored up in the club. If I were to describe my personality I would say I'm a friendly introvert. I'm not super "out there" and I can be shy but I'm also very friendly and sociable with anyone that is friendly towards me.
I'm currently trying to save money so I can go overseas. I'm aiming for Russia and/or Ukraine because I'm attracted to the women in those places and think I would be a good fit for those cultures based off of everything I have read. I have been studying the language, literature, history, and culture of these places to give me an understanding of what I would be getting into. I have also been interacting with women from these countries online and some seem genuinely interested in me. I even have one that has invited me to come and visit her in her city so she can show me around. So things seem promising but I won't know for sure until I have my boots on the ground and can see how I do with the women in real time.
MustVisitAsia123
Freshman Poster

Post by MustVisitAsia123 »

"Game" is basically have good social skills, good mindset (not placing women up a pedestal, confidence, loving yourself) and understanding attraction (having value and presenting it, only being "nice" doesn't work). The reason why you think you're not getting anything from PUA is because it takes time to develop yourself. There is a reason people do better in countries such as the Phillipines or Romania is because people are poorer there. Your competition in that country is generally the locals that are poor and it translate to them not taking care of themselves as well as a developed society (cosmetics). Try to go to the Phillipines or Romania and get upper class women, you'll have an enormously hard time doing so. There is no magic pill to anything in life.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Banano wrote:How attractive are you? Winston-level or above?

Its quite possible to fail getting dates overseas, there is no guarantee. I failed miserably in Vietnam, I havent laid single local non-p4p girl. Some people will tell you Viet is good place to get girls but wasnt for me.

How shy are you? Speak any language? Do you think you can just rock up to Rio DJ and clean up?

You need to be honest with yourself, look yourself in the mirror and evaluate yourself, try to make the most with what you have got

Here's his picture

BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

MustVisitAsia123 wrote:"Game" is basically have good social skills, good mindset (not placing women up a pedestal, confidence, loving yourself) and understanding attraction (having value and presenting it, only being "nice" doesn't work). The reason why you think you're not getting anything from PUA is because it takes time to develop yourself. There is a reason people do better in countries such as the Phillipines or Romania is because people are poorer there. Your competition in that country is generally the locals that are poor and it translate to them not taking care of themselves as well as a developed society (cosmetics). Try to go to the Phillipines or Romania and get upper class women, you'll have an enormously hard time doing so. There is no magic pill to anything in life.
Bingo
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

MustVisitAsia123 wrote:"Game" is basically have good social skills, good mindset (not placing women up a pedestal, confidence, loving yourself) and understanding attraction (having value and presenting it, only being "nice" doesn't work). The reason why you think you're not getting anything from PUA is because it takes time to develop yourself. There is a reason people do better in countries such as the Phillipines or Romania is because people are poorer there. Your competition in that country is generally the locals that are poor and it translate to them not taking care of themselves as well as a developed society (cosmetics). Try to go to the Phillipines or Romania and get upper class women, you'll have an enormously hard time doing so. There is no magic pill to anything in life.
I have seen men who are "uglier" than me score with decent looking women and no they had less money than me. It is just that you have to be able to "entertain" the woman. That seems to be a big problem amoung incels including who havei nothing much to compensate the bad looks and lack of social skills.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

BlackKnight wrote:
Banano wrote:How attractive are you? Winston-level or above?

Here's his picture

Wrong jackass. I have brownish blonde hair with green eyes and I dont look anything like that.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

MustVisitAsia123 wrote:Your competition in that country is generally the locals that are poor and it translate to them not taking care of themselves as well as a developed society (cosmetics). Try to go to the Phillipines or Romania and get upper class women, you'll have an enormously hard time doing so. There is no magic pill to anything in life.
So people in developed countries take care of themselves. Then why does the U.S lead the world in obesity? I don't give a shit about cosmetics. I just want a nice decent looking girl that isn't fat.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

drronnie wrote:
I have seen men who are "uglier" than me score with decent looking women and no they had less money than me. It is just that you have to be able to "entertain" the woman. That seems to be a big problem amoung incels including who havei nothing much to compensate the bad looks and lack of social skills.
You are halfway correct. Yes, you have to be able to entertain American women but it doesn't have anything to do with "social skills". To entertain American women you have to be a loudmouth extrovert. American Society worships extroverts to the point that introverts are seen as defective. You have PUAs telling you that you need to be more outgoing to get women and you need to keep going to bars and approaching women to get comfortable doing it. This is stupid advice because introverts will never be comfortable doing those things. It has nothing do with us lacking " social skills". We are simple square pegs that are being forced into round holes. Wouldn't it be better to go to a place where square pegs aren't forced into a round hole?
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

GoingAwol wrote: But the PUA did ask me a good question. He asked "What makes you so sure you will succeed with women overseas?" I honestly don't have a good answer for that.... Because I'm not really sure I will. It could be that I'm universally unattractive to women and will fail overseas too! I really don't know for sure. However, I do believe that Winston and others here are sincere when they say they've had better experiences with women overseas. I don't know if I'll have the same success but It's worth a shot and I have nothing to lose.
You will not get the most beautiful or upper classed women in any foreign country you go to. These women already get plenty of action from the best men of their country and they don’t need you. Women in the West that don’t like you will ignore you. You will find that there are a many scammers in international dating. You have to be strong if you want to succeed. The better you are with with women in the West, the better you'll be with international women :D
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

WorldTraveler wrote:
GoingAwol wrote: But the PUA did ask me a good question. He asked "What makes you so sure you will succeed with women overseas?" I honestly don't have a good answer for that.... Because I'm not really sure I will. It could be that I'm universally unattractive to women and will fail overseas too! I really don't know for sure. However, I do believe that Winston and others here are sincere when they say they've had better experiences with women overseas. I don't know if I'll have the same success but It's worth a shot and I have nothing to lose.
You will not get the most beautiful or upper classed women in any foreign country you go to. These women already get plenty of action from the best men of their country and they don’t need you. Women in the West that don’t like you will ignore you. You will find that there are a many scammers in international dating. You have to be strong if you want to succeed. The better you are with with women in the West, the better you'll be with international women :D
I kill it with women everywhere and I'm no prize. Just gotta have some confidence and you're good.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

WorldTraveler wrote:The better you are with with women in the West, the better you'll be with international women :D
I simply don't agree with that. Trying to be the swaggering, "alpha", or whatever, dude that does well with most American women will only get you some westernised skank who watches too much Hollywood shite in most of Asia. The best girls that I know in Japan, China, Korea, Philippines etc. want someone of substance.

The point everyone seems to miss when it comes to doing well with women anywhere is you can't DO something. You have to BE something.

You'll notice a halfway decent looking doctor will have no trouble attracting women. The same can be said of a kick ass guitar player, even if he doesn't make any money at it. Most artists and painters bang their models, even though they are starving. These will all attract different types of women, but they will never be in short supply.

When people say develop yourself, it doesn't have to be about putting on some muscles and a goatee and trying to act like a bad ass. BE something. The women will come to you.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.