My impressions of AnastasiaDate so far

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

My impressions of AnastasiaDate so far

Post by GoingAwol »

First of all,
I'll just say it's not nearly as bad as the reviews it gets! There's lots of obviously phony women that will message you because they get paid to talk to men. The good news is they are incredibly easy to spot! These women will send you overtly flirtatious messages and sweet talk you and sell themselves as the perfect wife. I figured this out on day 1. Honestly, the bitter guys that give this site terrible reviews have to be idiots that fell for this crap . I'm guessing they are delusional old guys that actually think they are attractive to hot 21 year olds.
My inbox gets flooded with that garbage but I also get the occasional message from women that seem genuinely interested in me. How do I know this? Because they arent overtly flirtatious and they actually comment on things in my profile and ask me questions. You know... They act like normal people that want to get to know me better.
I'm currently talking to 4 women that I really like so far and 1 of them has already invited me to visit her in her city in Ukraine. So my overall experience with this site has been fairly positive so far. The only downside is it's expensive to send and receive messages so I am not able to message my girls as much as I would like to but they seem to be understanding of that! I'm planning to start asking them for their facebooks or VK accounts soon so I dont have to keep paying to talk to them.
The site isn't perfect and its pretty expensive but i'd say it's worth checking into if you have common sense and some extra cash to spare.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: My impressions of AnastasiaDate so far

Post by Hero »

So, have you gotten any contact info for any of those women yet?
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Re: My impressions of AnastasiaDate so far

Post by GoingAwol »

No. I moved onto Russian-dating.com. it's a free website and I gave gotten several girls contact info on there.