I can't find any decent American girl should I just move on?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
GlobalAdventurer439
Freshman Poster

I can't find any decent American girl should I just move on?

Post by GlobalAdventurer439 »

I happen to be a 27 year old African American young man and I can't find love at all....it's like forbidden it's so bad. American women aren't giving me the time or day. Is it because I'm ugly?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I can't find any decent American girl should I just move

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Oh god, another Black pity party seeker!

It's not you, it's the American culture so save your money and move abroad where life offers black men their due.

Get at it.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

GlobalAdventurer439 wrote:I happen to be a 27 year old African American young man and I can't find love at all....it's like forbidden it's so bad. American women aren't giving me the time or day. Is it because I'm ugly?
Yes, ugly people have a hard time with the opposite sex.
GoodLife
Freshman Poster

Post by GoodLife »

They'll come to you once they become baby mothers. Just focus on stacking your bread and then bounce.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Hey GlobalAdventurer439, I am here to tell you please don't get discouraged. It's NOT YOU!!! Instead you're dealing with today's modern American society and culture with it's toxic mix of radical feminism, misandry, racism, materialism, etc. But of course men of ALL RACES are going through what your dealing with. GlobalAdventurer439, you should also, read Winston's two posts or blogs "The Quadruple Whammy Against Single men in America" and "Why's there's no real singles scene in America, only Abroad." I suggest you start researching ways to go abroad to find love and happiness. For example have ever considered teaching English as a second language (TESL)? Or study abroad in a foreign country on a student visa?

Please go to Amazon.com and get these E-books as encouragement:

1.) BEST COUNTRIES FOR BLACK MEN by STEVE LOVE

2.)EXPATRIATION APOCALYPSE! by MARKUS McCLOUD

3.)HAPPIER ABROAD: WHY YOU WILL HAVE A BETTER LOVE AND LIFE BEYOND AMERICA by WINSTON WU
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Are you really ugly? For a long time I thought of myself as extremely ugly and repulsive cause of the way women treated me. I was just going by what I saw and heard. They made fun of my appearance, and upon rejecting me, I could overhear them (cause they lack respect for men) talking about why they rejected me. They always cited some flaws in my appearance.

That was pretty devastating to my psyche for years.

Then I woke up and realized the real reason they need to reject me is because they are extremely insecure in their own beauty themselves. A truly secure, beautiful person doesnt feel the need to insult others based upon their appearance. Only unattractive and/or insecure (about their own looks) people do that, virtually guaranteed. They need to for their own self esteem, which has no foundation in reality, but instead is based upon the bullying principles.

Basically the average American woman is flighty, flaky, insecure, and asleep at the wheel. They are actively looking for reasons to reject men. Period. They are always looking for a reason to dump a man before the deal is sealed. That's because the lights are on (although dimly) but no one is home. You think there is a fully conscious person inside of that body, but in reality they are just pieces of filth who have no direction, rudder or foundation whatsoever. They just blow in the wind. They do not care about the feelings of others because they are so wrapped up in the shallow feelings of their own.

These women can not form a true bond with anyone either. Even when they are with a man, it will not be a deep relationship. It will always be shallow. I still remember one girl who flaked on me. Looking at her Facebook photos, her exboyfriend commented that he didnt realize that she had blue eyes. That was her boyfriend of several years. I could understand if her eyes were some nebulous, hard-to-identify color, but they are crystal blue. There's no reason why he shouldnt know she had blue eyes, unless of course they were both idiots, sleepwalking at the wheel, having a good time, but who never really cared about the other person.

And the next thing you know, they'll be gone as fast as they came. Someone else came along who isnt necessarily better than you in any true aspect of life that matters. Nope. The next man can fail in every area whereas you may excel in most every area. It is just they're bimbos who lack consciousness and conscience. Airheaded sluts who just go from guy to guy, looking for the impossible set of characteristics that do not exist.

There are some good women in the USA, but I think they are less than 1% of women, and you would need a superior set of social skills to find them and a lot of patience.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

IraqVet2003 wrote:Hey GlobalAdventurer439, I am here to tell you please don't get discouraged. It's NOT YOU!!! Instead you're dealing with today's modern American society and culture with it's toxic mix of radical feminism, misandry, racism, materialism, etc. But of course men of ALL RACES are going through what your dealing with.
I never had success with women until I went overseas. In the USA, the onus is completely on the man. The women, although they are fully liberated and "strong", paradoxically are completely passive in the dating game. At no point in time will an American woman step up to do anything to help the relationship progress into a sexual one. All this, despite being strong and independent.

Basically with American women, things are not going to happen on their own, because they will not assist the man in any real way. The whole time they want to play both passive and dumb. That means that if you as the man are unaware of what to do in any given situation then you will fail to progress with that woman, and then she'll simply cross your name off the list.

Other nationalities of women, although more submissive, are not entirely passive in the dating game. Sometimes the foreign woman will be the first one to make a phone call to the man. Sometimes the woman will walk up with an icebreaker. Sometimes the women overseas will ask the man if he would like to see her again the next day and invite him somewhere.

American women will not do any sort of thing like that, because they are spoiled and coddled sluts. Oh they think being proactive is a sign of sluttiness. The real reason they do not assist is cowardice, despite their protests of how strong they are.

So to go with American women, you need to be a more skilled manipulator. You also have to be a certain degree of aggressive without being too aggressive, and the level of appropriateness changes on the woman's whim. So you have to be aggressive enough to pursue her 100% because she will not assist you at any point. BUT. Somehow if she changes her mind without letting you know directly, you have to understand how she no longer wants you to be aggressive. Now she wants you to disappear, but she isnt going to let you know any of that directly. You must determine this from her super subtle signs that ordinary people would dismiss as a part of normal life.

For example. Things are going well. Then she changes her mind, unknown to you. You call her, but she doesnt answer. What happened? You think to yourself, "Maybe she's just busy." You wait a while. Then you leave ONE voice mail. Little do you know that she was expecting you to "get the hint" when she didnt answer your first phone call. Then she considers that voicemail to be evidence that you are a stalker.

See in the USA, a man needs to be able to turn his aggressiveness on and off at the whim of the woman, but she will not give any solid indicator of which way the wind is blowing. She expects you to gather these signs from osmosis and intuition.

Do you see? And if you are incapable of this intuition with women, then it is YOUR fault, as the man, rather than her inability to communicate due to cowardice and flakiness.

It is NOT men who are screwed up. It is women. They have lost their femininity due to feminism and women-firsting. They are spoiled b*tches. It isnt the men who lack social skills. It is the women. Women have no social skills with men. The only skill women have is accepting or rejecting men in the USA. They can not socially do anything with men except show up. In reality, they are supposed to be active participants, but they can not, because they are spoiled feminists who've lost that skill set.
Last edited by Adama on July 3rd, 2015, 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Always remember this one:

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. Matthew 7:6 KJV

Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces. Matthew 7:6

Maybe the reason they're mean is because you're too good for them, and they know it.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Adama wrote:flighty, flaky, insecure. and asleep at the wheel. just pieces of filth who have no direction, rudder or foundation whatsoever. sleepwalking at the wheel, who lack consciousness and conscience. Airheaded sluts
There are some good women in the USA, but I think they are less than 1% of women
Lol!
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

adama wrote:I never had success with women until I went overseas. In the USA, the onus is completely on the man. The women, although they are fully liberated and "strong", paradoxically are completely passive in the dating game. At no point in time will an American woman step up to do anything to help the relationship progress into a sexual one. All this, despite being strong and independent.

Basically with American women, things are not going to happen on their own, because they will not assist the man in any real way. The whole time they want to play both passive and dumb. That means that if you as the man are unaware of what to do in any given situation then you will fail to progress with that woman, and then she'll simply cross your name off the list.

Other nationalities of women, although more submissive, are not entirely passive in the dating game. Sometimes the foreign woman will be the first one to make a phone call to the man. Sometimes the woman will walk up with an icebreaker. Sometimes the women overseas will ask the man if he would like to see her again the next day and invite him somewhere.

American women will not do any sort of thing like that, because they are spoiled and coddled sluts. Oh they think being proactive is a sign of sluttiness. The real reason they do not assist is cowardice, despite their protests of how strong they are.

So to go with American women, you need to be a more skilled manipulator. You also have to be a certain degree of aggressive without being too aggressive, and the level of appropriateness changes on the woman's whim. So you have to be aggressive enough to pursue her 100% because she will not assist you at any point. BUT. Somehow if she changes her mind without letting you know directly, you have to understand how she no longer wants you to be aggressive. Now she wants you to disappear, but she isnt going to let you know any of that directly. You must determine this from her super subtle signs that ordinary people would dismiss as a part of normal life.

For example. Things are going well. Then she changes her mind, unknown to you. You call her, but she doesnt answer. What happened? You think to yourself, "Maybe she's just busy." You wait a while. Then you leave ONE voice mail. Little do you know that she was expecting you to "get the hint" when she didnt answer your first phone call. Then she considers that voicemail to be evidence that you are a stalker.

See in the USA, a man needs to be able to turn his aggressiveness on and off at the whim of the woman, but she will not give any solid indicator of which way the wind is blowing. She expects you to gather these signs from osmosis and intuition.

Do you see? And if you are incapable of this intuition with women, then it is YOUR fault, as the man, rather than her inability to communicate due to cowardice and flakiness.

It is NOT men who are screwed up. It is women. They have lost their femininity due to feminism and women-firsting. They are spoiled b*tches. It isnt the men who lack social skills. It is the women. Women have no social skills with men. The only skill women have is accepting or rejecting men in the USA. They can not socially do anything with men except show up. In reality, they are supposed to be active participants, but they can not, because they are spoiled feminists who've lost that skill set.
Holy smokes dude you lose me with the nutty flat-earth theorizing but all this stuff is so freaking spot on. Couldn't have described it better myself.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

Adama wrote:Basically the average American woman is flighty, flaky, insecure, and asleep at the wheel. They are actively looking for reasons to reject men. Period. They are always looking for a reason to dump a man before the deal is sealed. That's because the lights are on (although dimly) but no one is home. You think there is a fully conscious person inside of that body, but in reality they are just pieces of filth who have no direction, rudder or foundation whatsoever. They just blow in the wind. They do not care about the feelings of others because they are so wrapped up in the shallow feelings of their own.

And the next thing you know, they'll be gone as fast as they came. Someone else came along who isnt necessarily better than you in any true aspect of life that matters. Nope. The next man can fail in every area whereas you may excel in most every area. It is just they're bimbos who lack consciousness and conscience. Airheaded sluts who just go from guy to guy, looking for the impossible set of characteristics that do not exist.
100% Agree with you on this. It takes two to tango, and American women REFUSE to tango. This happened to me with the last American woman that I met off of POF a few months ago. She was 30, had her master's, and worked as a vet. You would think that a woman at this age with this education would finally grow the f**k up. Nope! I won't go into details, but after the date and talking for a week, the bitch just vanishes when I try to set up our next meet. Flake, Flake, Flake!
Adama wrote:There are some good women in the USA, but I think they are less than 1% of women, and you would need a superior set of social skills to find them and a lot of patience.
I don't agree with the part about social skills. There is no such thing as social skills. Welding is a skill. Writing code for an application is a skill. Learning how to pass the puck better in hockey is a skill. Talking is NOT a f***ing skill. It's an innate human ability learned before you are five years old. Why is it I never heard those two words uttered back in the eighties when I was growing up? Because it's another invention from the PUA community to brainwash young men into thinking they need "this" to get women, or need "that" to get women. Oh yeah, buy my shit, approach 10,000 women, and magically you will have a girlfriend by the 10,000th woman. Uh, why the other 9,999 want to act like stuck up "better than you are" bitches?? Ever think of that one genius?? Bunch of f***ing freaks these PUA's are. The problem is with this effed up feminist culture.
Smart men learn from their mistakes. Wise men learn from other men's mistakes.

Knowledge is gained in bad experiences, but confidence is only gained through positive experiences.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Guyver wrote:
Adama wrote:Basically the average American woman is flighty, flaky, insecure, and asleep at the wheel. They are actively looking for reasons to reject men. Period. They are always looking for a reason to dump a man before the deal is sealed. That's because the lights are on (although dimly) but no one is home. You think there is a fully conscious person inside of that body, but in reality they are just pieces of filth who have no direction, rudder or foundation whatsoever. They just blow in the wind. They do not care about the feelings of others because they are so wrapped up in the shallow feelings of their own.

100% Agree with you on this. It takes two to tango, and American women REFUSE to tango. This happened to me with the last American woman that I met off of POF a few months ago. She was 30, had her master's, and worked as a vet. You would think that a woman at this age with this education would finally grow the f**k up. Nope! I won't go into details, but after the date and talking for a week, the bitch just vanishes when I try to set up our next meet. Flake, Flake, Flake!
Adama wrote:There are some good women in the USA, but I think they are less than 1% of women, and you would need a superior set of social skills to find them and a lot of patience.
I don't agree with the part about social skills. There is no such thing as social skills. Welding is a skill. Writing code for an application is a skill. Learning how to pass the puck better in hockey is a skill. Talking is NOT a f***ing skill. It's an innate human ability learned before you are five years old. Why is it I never heard those two words uttered back in the eighties when I was growing up? Because it's another invention from the PUA community to brainwash young men into thinking they need "this" to get women, or need "that" to get women. Oh yeah, buy my shit, approach 10,000 women, and magically you will have a girlfriend by the 10,000th woman. Uh, why the other 9,999 want to act like stuck up "better than you are" bitches?? Ever think of that one genius?? Bunch of f***ing freaks these PUA's are. The problem is with this effed up feminist culture.
I was still growing up in the 80s, but I have read some accounts of forums like this about how much nicer women were before the year 1983 or so. If that is true, it could only be because women are becoming more feminist indoctrinated by the media and the school system over time. Movies like Fever Pitch and other romantic comedies basically make the man into a walking, talking performing monkey, while the women just sit back and do nothing, just like in real life. It could just be that life imitates art. I do think that is entirely the point of the media: to instruct the masses as to how to behave toward one another. Human beings work on modeling, especially by modeling authority figures. Usually that would be two functional parents. But now the authority of the media probably supercedes that, and many people do not have functional parents for that very reason.

I do think women have lost femininity over time. For example, a visible indication of this is the art of cooking. We all know that grandma cooks much better than mom, and our sisters and other women in our family closer to our own age made it a point not to learn to cook at all. There are other feminine traits that were not passed on as well, but we can not see them. But you can tell when a woman walks around like she has a scrotum between her legs, with her deep voice and manly swagger.

As for men, I shouldnt call it social skills. It is definitely a skill set though. It is because women are devolving, more work is required on the part of the man. The man needs more expert skills in order to get women now, because women will not step up to help. They'd rather sit back and judge because theyre mostly defective at being women. Really they want to be the man and call all the shots. That is why they exclusively sit in judgement rather than doing anything. They know since they are the judge that if they start performing then they too will be subjected to judgment, which just doesnt fly if you've been spoiled all your life.

Men had to find some way to short-circuit these walls that women have erected due to their lust to control and reject men. Hence PUA was born.

PUA is not necessary with women who love being women. That is women who aren't trying to use her sexual power to become the man in the relationship, like American women do. (AWs want to use their sexual power to become the boss because they've been socially programmed to do that, whereas other cultures of women have not been brainwashed to use that power to attempt to control men in that way.) American women do not like acting like women. They want the power of men, cause they truly believe we are the same, except for the plumbing. They completely discount the sexual power they already possess and which men do not possess, and instead they want male power too. That's probably why the only way to get an AW is to use massive amounts of game to circumvent their shields and their defective brains.

So yes, if you want to hook up with psychologically defective women, you will need PUA because when a particular situation comes up which you have never encountered before, the AW is not going to give you an assist or meet you half way. She can not, because she isnt a woman (lost information on how to act female) and she really wants power and control. All the weight is on the man to pass or fail each situation, never on the woman, at least in the USA. So if you do not know what to do (not enough skills in the set), she will use that as an excuse to either dump the man or to take control (and then later dump him cause she lost respect when she was able to control him).

I dont think you should use PUA techniques if you don't want to. You should probably know them the way you know CPR, just in case. Maybe it will save you, or maybe it won't, but better to have extra knowledge on hand rather than having to learn from personal loss and experience.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

droid wrote:
adama wrote:I never had success with women until I went overseas. In the USA, the onus is completely on the man. The women, although they are fully liberated and "strong", paradoxically are completely passive in the dating game. At no point in time will an American woman step up to do anything to help the relationship progress into a sexual one. All this, despite being strong and independent.

Holy smokes dude you lose me with the nutty flat-earth theorizing but all this stuff is so freaking spot on. Couldn't have described it better myself.
I've been through the wringer with American women, and I have been with foreign women. The difference is night and day. I think once you get your toes wet with foreign women, you'll begin to see it.

I've had foreign women break the ice for me. I've had them ask me if I wanted to meet them the next day. I've had women invite me to things. I've had women call me first. But guess what? None of them were American.

I've also experienced women flirting for weeks and sometimes even rubbing my body. You'd think that would guarantee a yes, but it doesnt. Because with American women, yes never means yes. Yes means yes for this very moment, with no promise that it will still be yes 30 seconds from now or tomorrow. Your relationship is really dangling by a string with most of them.

A random foreign woman will be willing to do things for you that friendly American women you've known for years would never consider doing for you. I don't mean sexually. I mean as simple as giving you a ride when you are going to the same place or in the same direction. The AW you know desperately wants to believe that if she gives you a ride, you'll want access to her vagina so much that there is a real risk you'll assault her to get it. Whereas the European woman would never even give that one thought. If you're going in the same direction, she just might come up to you and offer a ride. That happened to me in when I was in a German clinic, and they told me I had to go to another clinic in the same city, but I had never been there before, and I didnt have a car. Some woman overheard me asking the man in the information both about how to get there. She came up and offered me a ride, which I accepted. Your female classmate will not even think to give you a ride when she knows you're going to be late and you still have to take the bus or walk there. They won't give it one thought.

Flirting is also sport for American women. It is just something they do for fun. It isnt to be taken seriously. When a foreign woman flirts with you, she isnt doing it because she wants the attention or because she's just checking you out. That's what American women do. AWs reserve the right to flirt, but then when it comes down to sealing the deal, they'll inform you they were just being friendly, you misinterpreted the message, that they have boyfriends, or whatever excuse. Then they will immediately run and tell all the other women that you made a move on them, which somehow eliminates you from consideration from those women because their egos are enraged that you did not ask them first, although there is no implied contract that you can only ask out one woman.

And if you can not trust AWs signals as genuine, then you can not act on them, because as stated above, although in normal minds, flirting from across the room is an indicator of interest, for American women, flirting from across the room is just another fun thing to do to manipulate men. That means you could have all the positive signs that are possible with American women, and they will still say no. They are entirely corrupted. They are intentionally pushing men's buttons and intentionally manipulating men into acting, and intentionally rejecting those men with the "I have a boyfriend" line. They are massively jacked up, but all of this is socially acceptable in the USA, and if you try to speak about it, everyone will say you are a bitter, sore loser, or whatever. Never will they point a finger to the actual bad behavior or to the person who committed the bad behavior.

So when the foreign women smile when you're on the metro, you have no worries that she is going to find a mysterious reason to flake. That is not their game. They really want to connect. American women want a psychological battle of wills (because they want female and male power). Foreign women want to initiate relationships.

Life is much easier when the women are actively working to assist you, rather than actively looking for reasons to reject you. There is a massive difference there.

That's why men who say that all women are the same are incorrect. Either they havent traveled much or they never really interacted with the natives.
GlobalAdventurer439
Freshman Poster

Post by GlobalAdventurer439 »

Well I have a Facebook account and I've become so desperate that I've tried friending supermodels/or female celebrities and they haven't accepted my friend request...could this be because I'm obliviously ugly to them and just being rude or is it mainly because their celebs/supermodels they have their own lives? I happen to like Hispanic/Latin women and I've heard terrible things regarding African American men & Hispanic/Latinas...that they absolutely hate black men and only go for white men. Here's the model I friended on Facebook who rejected me she's half Venezuelan/Colombian...yes she's smokin hot of course. She probably thinks I'm ugly perhaps? I've never met her and she's never met me so....
Here Briana Avila
I wish Latina/Hispanic women like this did like black American men. But they love white men too much! I like girls of all different ethnicities I want to travel the world and meet exotic/beautiful women from foreign countries....your saying it's a American thing? I also read foreign women are much more approachable than your modernized American women is this all true?