How to Quit Your Job and Meet Foreign Women

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

How to Quit Your Job and Meet Foreign Women

Post by gibraltar »

I know a lot of people want to meet foreign women but have to work a job to earn income. Just so you know: I quit my day job in 2007 and have been making full time income online for almost 8 years. I have figured this out and want to help you do the same.

1. Replace Your Income

The first step is to replace your income that you are earning at your current job. You could freelance, get some clients, consult, rent out apartments, get monthly REIT stock dividends, trade forex, start a website, build a Youtube channel, etc.

You want to earn passive income that comes in every month. The key is to make it passive. Think of topics or things that you do once and continue to earn.

The best ways are: recurring monthly income and recurring affiliate programs. Think about products/services that people need to purchase every month.

Next, you want to build an email list/subscriber list of your target market. Use MailChimp or Constant Contact. Your goal should be at least 1,000 subscribers. Then simply survey them and find out what the biggest problem in your market is. Then create a product and sell it to them. Followup with other products and services.

This will help you get to replace your job income and think about travelling. Once your business income surpasses your job income, slowly reduce your hours until you finally quit.

Overseas is MUCH CHEAPER than US so you can live off of much less income. Scale back slowly.

2. Find Your Paradise

Now that you are earning so nice side income, you should start looking for places to attract you. Women shouldn't be the focus just yet because your happiness is most important. Find a place that LIGHTS YOU UP.

For me, it's Costa Rica, Brazil, Thailand and most of West Africa. Use Youtube to watch travel videos and talk to friends and relatives.

A good place has nice weather, friendly people, lower cost of living than US and of course, beautiful women. The thing is most women overseas look naturally beautiful because they are thin and hot LOL. So don't worry about the women. Focus on the location.

3. Book Your Tickets

If you have deep pockets, then simply book and fly. However, I have found many ways to save on plane tickets.

Tuesdays and Thursdays are the best days to fly. Check out foreign discount airlines that save tickets up to 50% or more cheaper than bigger US airlines. Use travel vouchers and if you can, book at least 3 months in advance. A good site is http://skyscanner.com

I like to book no more than a few weeks in advance because I like taking quick action. When you make money online, this frees up your time but everyone is different.

4. Enjoy Your Trip

Ok, you now have your desired destination and plane ticket so you are excited to travel. You need to realize a few key things when dealing with women abroad to help you enjoy your trip.

Learn 1 word language commands - When you first travel to another country, there will be a language barrier. Pickup a language guide and study the most common commands to communicate. The ladies will understand and you will have to talk a lot less than learning full sentences. Learn things like "eat" "sleep" "taxi" etc. 1 word commands are easy to remember and they make you sound more confident because you talk less. After a few weeks with your foreign lady, you will probably speak the whole language!

Leave your US baggage at home - You are in a different country and that means different culture. Do not bring any anti-american women crap to another place. It will ruin your experiences. Keep an open mind and go with the flow.

Eye contact is key - America is horrible for approaching women, but it's the reverse overseas. Many men fail to see key signs that women are interested in you. Women choose with their eyes. No matter the language or country, a common indicator of interest is she will look at you then let her eyes meet with you. This is a great sign! Walk up to her and just talk. Relax. No Pick up games needed. Remember that Women choose and you must give her the chance to choose you first or else you will have bad results. Once she looks at you, let her know you think she's cool to by talking to her. Be honest. Be truthful.

Malls are better than clubs - First off, there are more women than men at malls anywhere in the world. Second, women are super relaxed at the mall. Third, you won't need PUA or any crap. Just a plain old "Hi. My name is..." should work. Too many men travel half way around the world to search for women in a trashy nightclub. Think outside the box. Other good places are libraries, museums, restaurants and anywhere else that doesn't have drunk sloppy people.

Open up - Free yourself from western programming and open yourself up. Most likely, your country of choice is more interested in family and connection than money. Tell her a joke, let her see the true you and feel free to use touch to communicate. Grab her hand, touch her back or simply give a hug. Touch is key for communication and many of us are touch starved in USA. Use this trip to get more healthy touch and use it to show your interest.

Closing Thoughts

If you want to know more about achieving this in detailed steps, then I may offer a course in the near future that shows you exactly how to do this step by step. Making money passively and travelling overseas is a lot of fun. You will feel liberated, find love and maybe even lose a pound or two. If you have any questions, I'd like to hear your feedback.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Great Info...Thanks....I agree women choose with eyes
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

The other thing to do is work at making a career and earn so much you can work 2-3 years, then take a year off and go travelling. I'm kind of doing this now.

A few of us in Asia also met guys who work in the oil industry - that's a kind of 6 months on, 3 months off (or something) which is another alternative.

Making money online is bullshit these days. You're far better off focusing on your career, or doing the whole English teaching thing.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

xiongmao wrote:The other thing to do is work at making a career and earn so much you can work 2-3 years, then take a year off and go travelling. I'm kind of doing this now.

A few of us in Asia also met guys who work in the oil industry - that's a kind of 6 months on, 3 months off (or something) which is another alternative.

Making money online is bullshit these days. You're far better off focusing on your career, or doing the whole English teaching thing.
A lot of people save money then travel but you still need to earn passive income. There are plenty of ways to earn money offline and online every month. Once you stop working, it's the countdown until you go broke if the money stops coming in.

Also, I don't want to trade 3 years for 1 year of travelling. I'm still spending 75% of my time in the United States of Assholes. But I understand your point. This is a great start.

Teaching English is a good alternative but not everybody wants to pass the TEFL course and work a job.

I'll post a big list of ways to earn money passively that work both offline and online soon.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How to Quit Your Job and Meet Foreign Women

Post by Winston »

Check out this interview that Eric Dubay did on the Vinny Eastwood Show about how he quit his slave job in America and moved to Thailand and how he was guided by synchronicities. It's pretty inspiring.

Synchronicity and Quitting Your Slave Job

Eric writes a lot about conspiracies, spirituality, holistic health, and teaches Wing Chun Kung Fu in Thailand. If you are ever in Thailand, you can take his Kung Fu classes. You can visit his websites here:

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com
http://www.bangkokwingchun.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

I appreciate your post but you are driving a Ferrari with no brakes. You get the 'replace your income' concept correct, but you failed to mention that basic human necessity which is a roof over the head. I assume you are of certain age and hence probably have already paid off your house. But readers here can be of any age, and may not have owned a house yet. Mortgage repayment is the elephant in the room of anyone's final disposable income, which makes any further attempt to accumulate a critical mass by means of saving, investing etc very difficult. Not having a fully paid off house and run straight to happier abroad is a recipe for disaster. I would be surprised if foreign ladies want to follow a man back to his country if he doesn't even have a basic shelter. Lying about this also doesn't work in the long term. If he is just planning to have fun and get away from toxic social life back home, then few years later when he will be returning, he will return to an even more unaffordable housing and he will end up scrambling to get a job again since whatever tiny passive income he has won't cut it back home.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by romparoo »

xiongmao wrote:The other thing to do is work at making a career and earn so much you can work 2-3 years, then take a year off and go travelling. I'm kind of doing this now.

Xiongmao. Working for a few years then take a gap year is fun in practice, but these days getting a job is becoming much more difficult especially with age, so people tend to keep it until it becomes collateral damage after the company has gone through a number of mergers and acquisitions.

Excellent idea on the X months on, Y months off type of work. I am inclined to believe that most of these offshore oil rig guys are almost all HA guys. These guys, plus a number of expats for Fortune 500 companies, form the first ever HA group and really living it.

Another idea is just to work smart and invest even smarter so one can retire in the shortest possible time. I am in this group.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yes taking a provisional trip is a good idea.

Also maybe focus on a single country you're interested in and pour all your resources into learning the local language etc. etc.

Berlin is an interesting city, full of young people and I'd love to stay. But without learning German my stay here would be very limited. There are plenty of foreigners living here though - with no visa checks on arrival you can pretty much stay here as long as you like.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
NoahValentine
Freshman Poster

Post by NoahValentine »

it's hard , even you quit your job how can you manage financial stuff to meet woman ?
If a woman wants to feel safe and secure and you can give that to her, then she’ll be attracted towards you. But how do you attract a woman by giving her the experience she wants?

Just become a Strong and good appearance one

It’s a little more than I can share with you here but if you want to know all the details, you can see my review here : http://yololady.com/does-ben-pakulksis- ... ally-work/
Let see what we can do about in easy way
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

If you have a house or a condo, you can rent it out while you go abroad.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I have $23,000 in cash and my lease is up on June 30. I figure this is a good time for me to quit my job, get TEFL certified, and go abroad. What do you think?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hero wrote:I have $23,000 in cash and my lease is up on June 30. I figure this is a good time for me to quit my job, get TEFL certified, and go abroad. What do you think?
Sounds like a great idea, go for it. Who knows what the future holds, especially if Hillary is elected president! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."