***FFS Can you guys stop talking about TW***

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

***FFS Can you guys stop talking about TW***

Post by Banano »

Title says it all

We established it is not a poor country, women have jobs, its closed and workaholic society where women don't come easy. What you say about TW can be said about any Western country. Nothing new, nothing we didnt know before

Why do you start a million new threads to talk about TW and its people.

Winston you must have some sort of mental disorder, if you hate TW so much then why d fuk you keep going back and keep complaining about the same shit?
PH and TH is only a few hours away and you chose to stay in TW to be miserable
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Re: ***FFS Can you guys stop talking about TW***

Post by Falcon »

Like I said in another thread, complaining about Japan in this forum would be a bit more productive now, since many of the negative traits about Taiwan that are discussed here are actually pretty much Japanese traits.

And then we should do a 3-way comparison with Japan, Taiwan, and China.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I think Winston should leave Taiwan and come and live in Berlin. FFS nobody knows where Taiwan is anyway.

Winston would love Berlin. There is lots of cheap veggie food from Turkey or Vietnam. Plus there are all you can f*ck love buffets. Hmm, not sure if I got the food & P4P the right way round there. I went to a street tonight and got plenty of eye contact from the ladies.

Also there's a lot of sausage here, maybe veggie sausage also.

Plus there's lots of 80's music which Winston secretly loves.

It's also cheap and Winston could easily live here on his HA income.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Ghost wrote:I think you and Winston should make a deal: he doesn't make anymore threads about Taiwan if you don't make anymore threads about game.

Thats not fair. Threads about TW are pointless since its not easy country to get girls and no HA is interested in taiwanese women anyway. Threads about game or manipulation are necessary tool every HAer needs to learn or at least be aware of.
Not being able to manipulate and lie to these foreign women will yield you low hangers or some sort of p4p. If your mission is to go abroad to get as much p***y as possible in short period of time then you must be some sort of BS artist or whatever you wanna call it.
Word game carries a negative connotation on HA forums but is just matter of how you define it.

I dont like using that word, i prefer to call it for what it is, its deliberate manipulation to maximize gains. Most of you use that technique without even realizing it

When you meet a chick one of the first questions will be 'what you do here/how long/got gf and other stupid questions foreign chicks ask foreigners. Now there are 2 ways you can answer that, imagine saying something to this effect:

'Im a cashier at wall-marts and I live with my parents or share accommodation with my flatmate and i will be here for 4 weeks then Im flying back to my own country'

Vs

'I Have my own biz and im looking to expand it, I own a few properties in a few different countries and im looking for apartment to rent for 6months or a year so i could explore the place blah blah blah'

On my last trip I used 2nd line and it worked like a charm coz all of them thought Im planning to live there, why would regular chic spread legs to someone who is low value on a short vacation? There is nothing in it for her.

Winston goes to china and fails miserably bc he talks weird shit about moon landing and flat earth and then he wonders 'Why women dont want me' :roll:
Last edited by Banano on July 4th, 2015, 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Why is it losing strategy? I have achieved my objective and its not like I took more than I gave, they had fun too. Its fair exchange.

yes its getting harder to get poosy but what can I do? if you dont do it some other roosh v player will and at the end we will all end up 'Winstoning'

Bananoing is still a viable option in some areas but its getting tougher by the day, time is not on our side no matter how you slice it. Act now.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I thought "game" was also supposed to be about bettering yourself. How about you actually have your own biz, and actually own a property or two, and actually plan to stay for six months or a year, then you wouldn't have to lie to get what you want. I thought HA was supposed to be about getting from all that fake shite.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

It is some sort of combination of bettering yourself and manipulating their perceptions

Not every one of us can have successful businesses and properties, I see nothing wrong with manipulating as long as noone gets hurt and everyone is having fun
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

I imagine it would be great place for white guys due to the exotic factor, no? Even if 90% of Taiwanese girls are holding out for an Asian Chad and just 10% want a white guy, there'd be almost no competition for that 10%. Add low obesity into the equation, and you're looking at a possible poon paradise for Jim, the blue eyed, "beta" accountant.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Girls I have been with weren't angels to start with, they had rich history of jumping from cock to cock. I analyzed them in great detail and concluded that most of them are opportunists of some kind, they play number game too, yes they are happy to jump in bed with 100 foreigners but she knows that if she play long enough the one will come who will marry or support her at least.
So argument that I turned good girls into sluts is out of window, they were already broken girls with high notch count. Double digits at least.

Whats HA about? Either get married or engage in Winstoning

The problem I have with Winstoning is that paying women cash is not emotionally satisfying and it feels like a business deal, she forces herself to be with you, cant get aroused as you are 10th cock that day and I just dont believe that women should get paid as it implies her p***y has more value than my cock. Every time I did with hooker I felt unsatisfied as passion and connection wasnt there.

There is the other option on the table called Ladislaving, imo its just another flavour of Winstoning where its all about $$$.

BTW Im not in position to leave western stinkhole yet but soon that will change. You see Winston has an option to be in any p***y paradise country but he chooses to stay in TW and constantly whine about it.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

Any of you geniuses going to TW for the women are going to be hugely disappointed.

TW has compulsory military service which means young men of certain ages are all able bodies. I had some Taiwanese friends. They told me all overweight or obese men will be forced to undergo intense physical training regime to return their bodies to acceptable BMI, and then put right into the military. There is no obsesity unless its cause was related to some kind of inheritable diseases or due to disability. Every year or two after completion of the military service, they will be called again for re-training. If anyone gets fat, the same intense regime will be forced onto the guy again!

Winston is literally competing with these young men. Is he nuts? Or he likes a hard miserable life?
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

xiongmao wrote:I think Winston should leave Taiwan and come and live in Berlin. FFS nobody knows where Taiwan is anyway.

Winston would love Berlin. There is lots of cheap veggie food from Turkey or Vietnam. Plus there are all you can f*ck love buffets. Hmm, not sure if I got the food & P4P the right way round there. I went to a street tonight and got plenty of eye contact from the ladies.

Also there's a lot of sausage here, maybe veggie sausage also.

Plus there's lots of 80's music which Winston secretly loves.

It's also cheap and Winston could easily live here on his HA income.
Golden! The entire HA in one post :lol: :lol: :lol:
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winston in Berlin?

You guys must be smoking some hard shit.
You think european girls would find him guwapo? Lmao

This site is a joke. Winston is an obese pig who lacks will power and self discipline.

Reason why he doesnt travel is because he knows he ll fail with women so he goes back to tw to avoid disapointment. Simple as that.