***FFS Can you guys stop talking about TW***

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Re: ***FFS Can you guys stop talking about TW***

Post by Falcon »

Winston still has a Chinese girlfriend now? Where, and which thread?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Falcon wrote:Winston still has a Chinese girlfriend now? Where, and which thread?
In his China thread. He actually dated several while he was in China. But they all eventually dropped off, except one. She seems to really be captivated by him somehow. Perhaps even more than Lingling, the mainland girl in Taichung was.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Banano wrote:Title says it all
We established it is not a poor country, women have jobs, its closed and workaholic society where women don't come easy. What you say about TW can be said about any Western country. Nothing new, nothing we didnt know before
Why do you start a million new threads to talk about TW and its people.
Winston you must have some sort of mental disorder, if you hate TW so much then why d fuk you keep going back and keep complaining about the same shit?
PH and TH is only a few hours away and you chose to stay in TW to be miserable

We tried to get him to go to China many years ago, but instead he opted to stay in TW for about 4 years, then another 2 in Vegas, spending his time writing repetitive tirades. I don't really comprehend people who choose to spend that much time and energy complaining about something, instead of getting on the next flight to China.

I'm from rural Taiwan and due to my father's employment, we had to move to Taipei in the 1970s. Back then TW did a lot of manufacturing and we had heavy metal and chemical pollution problems. Coming from the clean air and water of the farm to a densely populated and polluted capital city, I was sick every week and had to visit local clinic for injections. Finally my parents had enough and we moved to Orange County, California. Had we stayed in Taipei, I donno what my health situation would be today.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Rock wrote:
Falcon wrote:Winston still has a Chinese girlfriend now? Where, and which thread?
In his China thread. He actually dated several while he was in China. But they all eventually dropped off, except one. She seems to really be captivated by him somehow. Perhaps even more than Lingling, the mainland girl in Taichung was.

Winston never posted any pix of his china 'dates' so it probably didnt happen or they were too ugly. We know how much winston loves posting photos of his women, think AC where he dated the best bar girls and ladyboys.
His pick up line was simple and quite effective 'just barfine them', works 9 out of 10 times.

China doesnt have barfining system in place so winnie was slightly disapointed by his perfomance, now he is back to his moms basement complaining about lack of social connection in tw.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Banano wrote:
Rock wrote:

Winston never posted any pix of his china 'dates' so it probably didnt happen or they were too ugly. We know how much winston loves posting photos of his women, think AC where he dated the best bar girls and ladyboys.
His pick up line was simple and quite effective 'just barfine them', works 9 out of 10 times.

China doesnt have barfining system in place so winnie was slightly disapointed by his perfomance, now he is back to his moms basement complaining about lack of social connection in tw.
He sent me photos on What's App and I found at least some of them to be pretty cute and probably better looking than most of the ones in his Angeles City collage.

As for Angeles City, Winston said before that many of the better looking girls, especially door girls or waitresses, will refuse to be bar fined if they are not in mood or don't like the guy. Imagine how frustrating it must be to even be rejected by P4P providers lol.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Banano, I can vouch for Winston since he was with me in Dongguan. Also, I spent time with EthanSg and Winston in Shenzhen. All of the things he said on the forum about China is true. And all the women he's dated and approached as well. Also, the girl he has in Dongguan is attractive and beautiful. It's not a lie...
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Nobody gives the slightest f**k about Taiwan except for Rock and Taiwanese. I can't fathom just why Winston is still there and complaining about it when he could just quickly take care of business and get back to China.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Banano wrote:Girls I have been with weren't angels to start with, they had rich history of jumping from cock to cock. I analyzed them in great detail and concluded that most of them are opportunists of some kind, they play number game too, yes they are happy to jump in bed with 100 foreigners but she knows that if she play long enough the one will come who will marry or support her at least.
So argument that I turned good girls into sluts is out of window, they were already broken girls with high notch count. Double digits at least.

Whats HA about? Either get married or engage in Winstoning

The problem I have with Winstoning is that paying women cash is not emotionally satisfying and it feels like a business deal, she forces herself to be with you, cant get aroused as you are 10th cock that day and I just dont believe that women should get paid as it implies her p***y has more value than my cock. Every time I did with hooker I felt unsatisfied as passion and connection wasnt there.
But aren't you yourself acknowledging that your cock has no value, since the females only want it in anticipation of a future massive payment, and if actually aroused, which is unlikely, are only aroused at the thought of spending all your money, and as such would see no more intrinsic value in your cock than a losing lottery ticket? If anything, this would suggest that the females would have much less regard for you than the average P4P client, since they are only having sex with you in the hopes of landing some chump who is happy to financially support a worthless slut like them in the hopes of periodic access to worn out vagina, and they are confident that you could be that chump. If they saw you as a righteous man then by your own reasoning they would have no motivation to have sex with you.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Cornfed

I dont think any of my women expected any 'massive future payment' from me. Im not that type of guy, they can feel im too smart to be taken advantage of. You need to show them that you have character, not money...then you ll get respect.

Regular chicks choose who they gonna sleep with, even if they are sluts, I got rejected in Asia many times but still there are plenty that wanted to be with me for whatever reasons, maybe whiteness, size, exotic factor or promise of future benefits. BTW future benefits dont necessarily mean money, it could mean steady supply of big white cock
I also fcked cheating married women who just wanted to have sex with me. One was a teacher in primary school. I doubt they were expecting any sort of financial support in the future

If you listening MGTOW they will tell you how all women are the same and they just want you for your wallet and resources, its true if your Stardusk who is short and bald or Winston Wu - fat, short Asian.
So many white guys especially better looking young ones can get tons of p***y in Asia from normal girls, even hookers will sleep with them for free.

Its important to play smart game even when in asia, what comes out if your mouth will have an effect on quality and quantity of poosy you ll get.
Its up to you guys how you gonna go about it, you can chose to go Winstons way, a man who admitted he never had one night stand in his entire life, not even in PH or you can choose Bananos way and his trademark technique better known as Bananoing. In PH its known as Willndowning :lol: :lol: :lol:
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

...examples of women looking for "payout":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyYFDN9wLSg

Filming was done in 3 cities, LA, Berlin, and Seoul. The first part is in LA so conversation is in English.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

momopi wrote:...examples of women looking for "payout":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyYFDN9wLSg

Filming was done in 3 cities, LA, Berlin, and Seoul. The first part is in LA so conversation is in English.
Momopi, that Chinese guy in LA could be you lol!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

I understand that Winston needs to keep the site content "current" so that includes regular reports on where he is what he is doing and relevant thoughts. The thing is nobody cares about this obscure and seemingly unexciting little country. People want to hear about good new places so I recommend Winston go back and explore more of China, then maybe Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia.

We get it, Taiwan sucks..
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Seeker wrote:I understand that Winston needs to keep the site content "current" so that includes regular reports on where he is what he is doing and relevant thoughts. The thing is nobody cares about this obscure and seemingly unexciting little country. People want to hear about good new places so I recommend Winston go back and explore more of China, then maybe Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia.

We get it, Taiwan sucks..
I've been to all of the above countries and have in-depth experiences of them. :P Winston should travel more. With Cebu Pacific and AirAsia flights so cheap nowadays, what's to keep anyone from NOT traveling around Asia?