Do most dates end up in SEX or in bed?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: Do most dates end up in SEX or in bed?

Post by Banano »

Winston how come you seem to have issues accepting that white guys can get sex easily in certain asian countries?

15 free rides is nothing unusual for tall fit white guy, but yea it kinda feels im cheating coz I know I have massive advantage over local but then again who cares you can only do well if you have advantage compared to your competition.

Ask your friend Rock and he ll tell you its quite normal. You assume every white expat is old with beer gut and ugly. Of course these type of men end up in tittie bars paying barfines and thats not my style.

If you are under 40-45yo white man in decent shape there is no reason why you cant get plenty of ass in SEA. Anything past 45-50 yo and you are becoming magnet for golddigers and other low quality girls.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Ghost wrote:I don't see the point in bragging about getting laid easily in Asia. Whites and Asian (and even blacks sometimes) all claim to get laid easily. The stupid part is they are sharing a relatively small (compared to the population) pool of sluts that pass themselves off to foreigners frequently. And they think this is worth bragging about. It's guys trying to take their sexual insecurity abroad and fix it. And in the Philippines, it's very easy. I got plenty of offers for one night stands and didn't take them. On one level I understand it, but on another level I don't. Why brag about doing something easy? Will N. Dowd was probably the worst (best?) example of this.
Thanks for the reasonable response, Ghost. Coming from a White guy with a balanced view of things, and not prone to boasting and slamming Asian men and demeaning Asian females, your response to Banano's post was definitely required.

Tbh, Banano seems like a White supremacist in-disguise, always trashing Asian guys and bragging about banging slutty Asian females. How about finding a girl to marry instead of being a monger, Banano? In fact, why are you having sex with Asians if you deem Asians as 'inferior' to Whites?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Banano White supremacist in-disguise

Why you saying that?

Winston wrote an article about white race being superior and trumps all other races, Asians are masters of copy/pasting, nothing good came from blacks .....and nobody labeled him as white supremacist?
I happened to agree with his observations for the most part even though I think Jews should be right up on top somewhere unless he thinks of them as whites

Banano? In fact, why are you having sex with Asians if you deem Asians as 'inferior' to Whites?

I like variety, my penis doesn't care much about skin color, IQ level, etc...on the other hand we bang what we can get our hands on

If you cant get steak you go for cheeseburger or starve to death?
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

i dont see how banano's post was "bragging"

this is a forum about having sex with girls right..... so is every time someone says they had sex with a girl a brag?
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Ghost

So what do you suggests? Anyone who fcks under 1000 filipinas should not be posting about it on this forum because its 'too easy and anyone could pull it off'?

But its fine for Mr Wu to write 100s articles about 'dating' 1000s of bargirls? How hard is that compared to dating real regular ones?

I see the difference here, Winnie dates bargirls, Bannano turns normal girls into sluts
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

There is no point is trying to pass moral judgement here, if two consenting adults want to get it on then that is their personal choice. Lots of nonsense or some sort of high moral crap written here. Most of the girls know what they are doing...they are putting out their bait in hopes to capture a man...if he takes the bait and then departs well she made a choice knowing this was a risk.

I had 24 years of poor sex/no sex with my American ex. For me I was a caged animal released and on the loose in Asia. I made up the lost 24 years rather quickly and I have no shame about it. Both the GFs and I were enjoying the intimacy, and they were treated with dignity. It was imperative to me to know that I would not be with someone who was cold in the bedroom, who wanted and enjoyed sex a lot and didn't lie to me and have a slut bucket for a poosy. You can't possibly know this for sure until you give it a try with her for a while. Bad lovers have no secrets and are easily learned, good ones do and are not ;) The good news is that I was able to identify women who were motivated naturally in the bedroom, who wanted to please to a point of making you ache.

BTW My fiance made me wait over a month, I respected her for that. I have way too much hormone still raging in my 52 yo body, I would hit that thing right a way if allowed, it is my animal instinct and what I was design to do!
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Ghost wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:i dont see how banano's post was "bragging"

this is a forum about having sex with girls right..... so is every time someone says they had sex with a girl a brag?
You think that's all HA is about?

It's not always bragging, of course, but there is often that aspect of it. Call me old-fashioned, but my idea of bragging means bragging comes after you've done something difficult and worth doing. f***ing 1000 sluts in the Philippines is neither difficult nor worth doing. Time consuming, yes, difficult and worth it, no.
maybe not worth it to you

sex is the only thing that really interests me and the same girl gets boring after the 2nd night
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

nomadphilippines wrote:
Ghost wrote:

It's not always bragging, of course, but there is often that aspect of it. Call me old-fashioned, but my idea of bragging means bragging comes after you've done something difficult and worth doing. f***ing 1000 sluts in the Philippines is neither difficult nor worth doing. Time consuming, yes, difficult and worth it, no.

sex is the only thing that really interests me and the same girl gets boring after the 2nd night
Did it ever occur to you that perhaps you should not be seen as the most useful, productive or respect-worthy person in society? What if everyone were like you? Should you not possibly be viewed as giant vermin?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Ghost

I dont know what your problem is, you acting like a under f***ed bitter american woman. Just relax ffs.
I was challanged by mr Wu who said my claims are not true so I had to respond

Im trying to educate folks on this board by giving free advice to wanna be players and p***y lovers on how and where to get the best ROI.

Btw have a look at the title of this thread, if you find it boring then dont respond and maybe consider joining fishing forum.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps you should not be seen as the most useful, productive or respect-worthy person in society? What if everyone were like you? Should you not possibly be viewed as giant vermin?
i tell them that i dont want anything serious and put in lots of time finding girls that want casual hook ups

if i am happy and the girl is happy i really dont care if random uninvolved person approves or not
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

Winston wrote:That's a bullshit formula. Dating is not that easy. If it were then every man would get laid. You guys live in fiction, not reality.

I've been on lots of dates and tried both being aggressive and taking it easy too. I go with the flow. If I try to be a sexual being, many women get turned off and think I have no self control and that I only want sex. You gotta read women. Most women aren't easy. You can tell from their vibe if you can go for it and seduce them or not. If they want friendly conversation and you seduce them, they will be turned off. This is common sense.

The only time I treated women like a friend was when that's what they wanted. You can tell what a woman wants by her body language and vibe. If she doesn't want you sexually, you can't make her want you by simply "acting like a sexual being." Simply put, if the chemistry isn't there, you can't create it or force it.

Yes if they really like you, as my Chinese girlfriend in dongguan did, they will have sex with you in three dates. But most women will not fall for you like that.

So its not as simple as "act like a sexual being and you will get sex". If it was that simple or easy, then there would be no pua movement and no frustrated guys. Duh. You guys sound like new age bullshit artists.
Winston, it's not that simple and we are mixing things up here, casual dating vs. online dating. My experience was entirely online dating with oversees women. We usually communicated daily and did frequent webcam for a couple of months minimum before meeting. When I arrived in country it was like we had got all the preliminary dating out of the way, so sleeping together was the next logical step assuming neither was repulsed by our reality. They often suggested taking a trip together before I had arrived. I asked one Thai lady bluntly before arriving, "What is your idea, will be be sleeping together?" and she said "I will be with you night and day". Many girls had this same mindset and even made the travel arrangements. These were highly educated women with professional jobs not P4P or sluts. It is really not comparable to meeting a girl in a mall and going out that night, where I agree, getting laid the same day would be unlikely.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.